Liberals have hit an all time low

Liberals have hit an all time low.

I'm used to their arguments being nothing more than emotion and no substance... BUT THIS IS ONLY EMOTION. Their only argument is "Muh children of (insert soft word for illegal alien)

Trump even went and reversed this law, which I guarantee wasn't even his, and the liberal faggots still won't shut up.

What's the deal with it? Are Americans seeing right through it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.30.46 AM.png (916x568, 846K)

That's the funny part... Trump can't "legally" reverse the law that was dictated by an "activist" judge on the bench. Of course, Judges can't make law from whole cloth like that.

>Are Americans seeing right through it?
Americans are retards.

Attached: half of them george Carlin.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Everyone in my town, liberals included just care about the IG report. They stop looking at the tv when the "muh chilrun!" shit comes on.

Carlin tries to prove his point with incorrect English.

Attached: 1528844663339.gif (380x268, 2.35M)

you're fucking delusional

Lmmaaoooooo what a deranged town

The IG report is over

They fucked over Hillary! What's left? We wanna read horrowitz emails now?

Attached: ec5ec5fccf966ab22febd8494d5c06f8.jpg (610x590, 42K)

>Try to enter illegally. Bring child as insurance and to traffic.
>Get caught... misdemeanor (less than 1 year) in federal prison for 1st offense, felony of 2nd or more.
>Told to go back with child. (Let off hook for crime of illegal entry)
>Play amnesty card! (Gringos said to bring a child)
>Told we keep the child 20 days to make sure they're not child trafficking.
>They're good with that! Ditch child and go for gibs.
That's the shit these Democrats are screaming about. It's stupid - down right moron level. And throwing children under the bus because they hate Trump. What did you expect from the same people who advocate post birth abortions?

>Unironically Proves Carlin's point.
You got him, user! You won!

Attached: Grammar nazi.png (300x400, 140K)

It's so easy to b8 you liberal faggots.

when unironically a few dozen of the retards on this board read your comment and go 'MINE TOO!!!', its not a b8.

nobody else responded to his post, genius

Propaganda in its most refined form. It's quite disgusting really.

at the end of the day its not about the immigrant being separated from child. its about the child. imagine if your parent did some stupid shit and you ended up alone in foreign place. crossing border illegally is wrong but dont punish children like that.

you dont have to guarantee anything to us its in writing that this law passed over 22 years ago. Trump himself stiring the pot on twitter posting a video of Bill, hillary, obama and even gun grabber fienstien saying you have to go back.

>I'm used to their arguments being nothing more than emotion and no substance...
W-we should let b-brown people in because it makes me feel uncomfortable...

You must understand the final goal of liberals is an America without white people

Funny thing is that over HALF of the children in those detention centers came over the border by THEMSELVES and WERE NOT seperated by Ice from their families.....
Fuck the media

WOMP WOMP

Attached: lib-sperg-soy.png (328x314, 59K)

HAH GOT ANOTHER ONE MOM

How dare you not back down to my shitty appeal to emotion

Attached: how dare you 7.jpg (640x314, 42K)

>punish
With protective custody? What else do you do, release them like an unwanted pet into the wild?