Saudi Muslim here

"Political Islam" is the real problem here not Islam itself.

Just look at Singapore:
>14% Muslim population
>0 terrorist attacks

The reason is governments from the western countries are cücks to allow radical Imams to control and meddle with the local politics in their host country.

I for one a semi-practicing Muslim myself. Studied in UK for 4 years and I have many sadik (friends) who are Atheists, Agnostics, Christians and friends of other faiths.

We are all bros and all get along very well. We share the same passion in vidya and in sports, particularly basketball and football (a.k.a soccer in USA).

As someone who has been to Belgium, Canada, France, Netherlands, UK and USA. I do fell in love with western food,culture and values. I want the west to stay as the west.

I want Belgium to stay as Belgium, France to stay as France, etc.. culturally and ethnically.

Because next time when I visit France again in a few years time, I want to eat authentic French cuisine, I do not want to eat kebab in France. We already have lots of kebab shops here in my country and our kebab here has way better quality than the ones in Europe.

Yes, I do drink alcohol and I do eat pork, sometimes.

And yes, I do believe that Shariah Law should not supercede with the local laws of any non-Muslim country and that Shariah Law is an individual law exclusively for Muslims only.

And yes again, people have the choice to choose or not to choose their own belief system and we should respect one another and should not force your beliefs on others.

Attached: 72.jpg (1393x2500, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41ND3U_9HgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Islam is political, you can't seperate it that's the problem.

What matters is not the dogma of the religion, but the results on the culture.
Your culture is parasitic, like the Jews culture. If it wasn't for the west, you wouldn't even know of the oil under your feet. Like the Jews, you think you're superior. Like the Jew culture, you'd disappear if it wasn't for the west you're helping the Jew culture destroy by being their stooges.
Don't feel too bad, even the Jews are the stooges of the Globalist.

Tell your brothers to stop moving to Europe for gibs then.

yeah nothing to do with brown people being low iq subhumans or anything

Inshallah saudi israeli alliance will become a reality and we will fuck the tyrannical p*rsian menace

% Muslim population
wow that's fucking 114% too fucking high.
take your psyop somewhere else, anything above zero is too much.

Kill those that are trying to escape your country to flood mine and we have a deal.

>"Political Islam" is the real problem here not Islam itself.
Neither is the problem.

The real problem is that the people immigrating to Europe are the dregs of society who can't even make a decent living in their native countries. The Islam debate misses the point. It's an immigration debate by proxy because people are too cucked to voice that it's not a matter of culture but the very essence of who these people are.

Even if the boat people were Christian or Atheists or whatever, they'd still be causing trouble.

This is undeniable

Attached: D7E035F4-0C18-4D05-8187-1897D23F2F98.png (1242x2208, 2.85M)

Taqiyya is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution

id rather an arab or an african american live in europe than some filthy insectoid like urself faggot.

The religious police are assholes! How corrupt they can be is astonishing!!!

>mentioning Singapore

Nigger they never had a terrorist attack because Singapore is technically an autocratic state where the law is enforced to its maximum potential.

>Singapore is a unitary multiparty parliamentary republic, with a Westminster system of unicameral parliamentary government. The People's Action Party has won every election since self-government in 1959. The dominance of the PAP, coupled with a low level of press freedom and restrictions on civil liberties and political rights, has led to Singapore being classified by the Economist Intelligence Unit as a flawed democracy.

There are no terrorist attacks because the Singaporeans truly know how to control their population via the use of restrictions and a strong military enforced legislative arm.

shut up english teacher

>Just look at Singapore:
>14% Muslim population
>0 terrorist attacks
They have issues with Jemaah Islamiyah terrorists, so no they are not immune to islamic terrorism. Singapore is just a a tiny, but well funded state with a more than decent counter terrorism network (it's easier to keep constant eyes, and ears open on a small area), and they are able to police themselves pretty well. Singapore had major islamic terrorism since 1974, and all they way to 2016.

>Posting shitty no name hentai
You're nigger DNA is showing Abdul.

Attached: Dindu IQ.jpg (207x243, 14K)

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1514175539453.png (634x714, 208K)

Attached: 1525790023980.png (1002x746, 549K)

>Singapore
Yes totally representative of real countries. Jesus fucking Christ this one thing immediately proves how dishonest you are. It's so obvious I have to assume this is proxy bait.

Attached: 1524541229245.jpg (882x439, 90K)

no it's jews and catholic charities, if it weren't for them there would no one to finance crazy migration.

>there are no terrororist attacks
But Singapore has had islamic terrorist attacks.

You're without a doubt one of the good guys, I know other Arabs too like yourself, but they deny Islam. Islam is a problem, especially those who follow the sunnah. I know you feel a part of Islam, since you're the root culture of it. However, Islam has greatly damaged the Arab world itself, even from the golden age. Most people were forced by the sword to adopt it.

>singapore
They haven't fully embraced all aspects, especially when one is under a different political system altogether. Muslims themselves are peaceful because.. they're people. People want peace. However, the context of which Islam is created in is not about that. It's ironic that Europe is facing real manifestations of Islam. I've seen imams who don't need the scriptures to recite them very well, brainwashing the youth further into the doctrine. Then they proceed with such horrific things. It's not just that: FGM, halal meat proccessing, underage marriage, inbreeding.. these aren't good at all.

The Arabs were the leaders in trade and even math/science at one point, but Islam slowly diminished that. It's sad, and it's the same fate I don't want to see in Europe, but we have our own problems other than Islam, Islam isn't the main problem alone, but will be seeing how demographics are changing. Regardless, with what you just said though, I 100% respect you. I could say the same with Saudi, but Islam itself I see has hindered it in sense of real growth. I am all for the anti-degenerate stuff Saudi has, they have a lot of things right.

this.

>Yes, I do drink alcohol and I do eat pork, sometimes.
>Saudi Muslim here
>Muslim here
>Muslim

Attached: f0b.gif (320x362, 2.14M)

Attached: download.jpg (910x530, 67K)

It is not about religion but about you inbreeds coming to us.

Stay in your country Hussein. And take in some of your camel fucking cousins instead of sending them to non muslim countries.

Did I offend you, sperg?

Attached: 20180621_232126.jpg (1053x699, 271K)

The fact you think Sharia is okay means you're another thoughtless dumbass. If you were born in SA you'd be a radical.

Singapore works because it is a fascist state.

but that doesnt mean you are a muslim you are just cute fake muslim like the majority who think islam is salam (peace) only true sunni muslims are salafist

I have been in Kuwait for quite a while now. What I noticed is that Muslim countries can only function with a dictator or a extremely strong government. Just saying.

Attached: AAS.jpg (620x478, 30K)

Shut up David.

Muslims don't go to heaven. No one seems to bother with this important fact.

>Saudi Muslim here
>posts anime
heh enjoy being stoned fag

brother

Attached: 1526066514049.jpg (850x478, 121K)

I thought that the (majority of the) globalists were jews?

talking about yourself, boy?

The majority of jews might not be globalists.

>I want the west to stay as the west.
Me too, there is no point in me being in the west if the west isn't the west, I might as well go back to China.

Western countries need to do quality AND quantity control, even Disneyland limits amount of VISITORS.

Attached: Busty Japanese.jpg (937x937, 338K)

Isnt modern political islam wahabism or salafism? I know that ever since Naser, pan-arab nationalism collapsed, i wonder what is the alternative?

Do you feel islamic civilisation is dying? I dont think even islam cant stop the corruption of modernity and technology, it is just too cheap and easy: talibanism, and all that, might be just late stage puritanism.

I dont think people will believe in islam much for 20 years - they will be "cultural muslims": like the traditions and all but their spirit will be empty, they will be desperate like everyone else.

even islam is getting effeminate these days, there is now talk of "islamic feminism", "progressive" mosques, and who knows what else.

The salafist stuff certainly has to stop, and the people promoting have to be de-platformed. Unfortunately your country is doing much for that NOT to happen, but good on you for being open-minded and tolerant.

Islam is inherently political.

The problem isn't political Islam, it's weaponized Islam. The CIA niggers armed and radicalized a bunch of low iq desert people in order to control the population and funnel "tax" money into their and their friends' pockets.

roll

Person with a brain here: political control is the essence Islam.

nobody believes you, you're either a liar or a confused idiot
either way you are not capable of contributing to civil society
fuck off

Such nice feet

Attached: 1524267120828.webm (498x206, 545K)

>your camel fucker rulers are the ones promoting wahabbi ideology with oil money. causing a lot of deaths and destruction around the world.

hate wahabbies , i don't deal with people with beards, i don't buy or sell to them, i don't even talk to them.

Also alcohol is degenerate, pork have worms in it causing trichinosis, it is toxic meat. you are an idiot.

Heaven to me would be me having my own island while those women are my maids/harem.

fuck off gith

and look at the philippians, insanely bad muslim insurrection, fuck off with this 'islam is a religion of peace' bullshit. police your own or fuck off with them, i dont fucking care if you all die

>muslims arent the problem if they only identify as muslims but arent really

WELL SHIT.

Attached: 1526067524767.jpg (850x597, 159K)

If Lee Kuan Yew was alive today he would be called a fascist dictator

truly the greatest leader Post WW2 there ever was
youtu.be/41ND3U_9HgQ

Attached: 00lee-kuan-yew-adv-obit-slide-A21E-blog427.jpg (427x429, 26K)

I have to agree with Abdool here

I'm a Jain living in Kerala. Half the population is Muslim but there have been zero terrorist attacks whereas if you go to Kashmir chances and you're a kafir, are your head won't be resting on your neck.

Rather than demonizing Islam as a whole, we should encourage progressive Muslims to speak up.

>african american
What's that? An African immigrant to America who doesn't know which specific African country he came from?

I've never heard of "European American", "Asian American", or "south American American".
American blacks are much less African than American whites are European, so what's up with this "African American" meme?

Also why can't we say "negro"?

Muslim Brotherhood are notorious for infiltrating and subverting western democracies. Canada, UK & Ireland come to mind. They’re passing laws & legistlations that will ultimately benefit MB somehwere in the world. Their allegiance and loyalty isn’t for the host coutnry, it’s for MB above all.

Here’s a tip for you western cucks: stop accepting shitskin immigrant hordes from 3rd world shitholes. They’re bad news.

14% muslim Nigga thats not much ,critical mass is at 30%

>I for one a semi-practicing Muslim myself

listen you dumb faggot kaffir, political islam is an IMPROVEMENT on historical islam, which generally was decadent, fat, and sensual. ISIS is the first 21st century political movement, and the only reason it got its dick broke is it simulatanously pissed multiple world powers, all with enormous budgets and airforces.

Attached: 5s1jVXK.jpg (409x298, 13K)

So you’re a takfiri now? Nice going..

>Here’s a tip for you western cucks: stop accepting shitskin immigrant hordes from 3rd world shitholes. They’re bad news.
You dont fucking say

Attached: 1415189428210.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I understand there are some exceptions, and I have Muslim friends myself. However, you are an exception, not the rule, and your people are destroying our lands, and your reputation.

You, and the ones like you, should do something about it, other than play on our sympathies.
To us, it's nothing more than Taquiyya otherwise.

Political Islam is just what all Muslims want to do when they feel they can get away with it.

yeah cause both of your nations are full of fat faggot ar*bs, and both would get BTFO by Iran if America didn't save you.

Avigor, remember the last time your shitty little troops left israel, and got their ass handed to them by a lebanese gun club? Made me laugh so hard!

Attached: kike toy wrekt.jpg (950x810, 48K)

Error: Your projection has been deflected

Why are you apes committing atrocities in Yemen? MBS is the antichrist.

Based chink. I would move to Vancouver if it wasn’t for the amount of gooks and pajeets populating it. I want to experience the OG Vancouver, not the Chinese noveau riche shithole.

You worship the devil.

Your prophet was possessed. Study his life, deeds, and words with a clear unbiased man and you will see he was following the influence of the ruler of darkness and the material world.

Attached: 1510036020207.webm (720x304, 3M)

No all islam is the problem, fuck muslims.

Attached: 37f5dd52f5825a3f9e4bebbda6993e6f262ef4fb5acabc16526165500bceb80c.jpg (384x306, 34K)

is that syrian wench muslim?
I know she's definitely weird

>muslim being honest and critical about problems with his religion
>american comes and shitposts about skin comprexion
like clockwork

Attached: 1529138850809.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

yes, so now its a fetish when you whack off to her giant floppy lips talking about conspiracy theories.

Sigh....

>islamic country
>remove political islam
>immediately becomes tribal islam
>immediately devolves into radical islam
>stabilises into oppressive political islam
Seems to me like islam and the people associated with it are the problem.

God i love paulie

Nice. Good. What else can I really say tho? More Muslims should be like you.

>redpilled ideology
>the only reason it got its dick broke is it simulatanously pissed multiple world powers
Sounds familiar

I want that pic but with a hijab

>pic
>flag
I'm not sure if this is bait

Okay. Good. Pleased to meet you. I'm a Nationalist and you're welcome here. I'll show you around myself, as a guest or if you are valuable to us and wish to live here that's all good too.
All presuming you don't agree with the mass migration here, and don't hide your power level about it.
>>>in before civic nationalist
I'm closer to Hitler. Civic nationalism is poison. However there's always going to be some admixture like there was in Victoria's day at the height of the greatests empire the blah blah blah.
It's got too real to be beating up guests when there's real enemies already on the pouring in the gate.

>on the
*----

WHADDAYA MEAN "LOVE"'? YOU AIN'T SOME KIND OF QUEER ARE YA?

Attached: 1498560880546.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

the problem is those we have representing us in government. there is literally nothing wrong with controlling immigration and keeping immigrant levels below 10% of a population. people would be much more welcoming if they didnt feel like migration levels were too high. whether they are right or wrong is matter of opinion and in this world opinions are more important than facts

but for some reason polititians on both on the left and on the right are purposefully pushing for mass immigration while they entrench themselves deeper and deeper into other countries' affairs. this is just going to cause conflict as people will have to turn to the far right which to be honest isnt prefereable but people will see it as neccessary
islam/migrants are not the main problem; our polititians are. they laugh while we fight amongst ourselves.

cute feet

If only more people understood this

Attached: giphy(3).gif (350x194, 1.94M)

>real islam is political islam

Fuck off ahmed. Shove your sharia up your fucking ass

>Dregs of society
No their just niggers stop sugar coating it stormfag

Based but stop funding mosques in Albania & Kosovo

>not Islam itself

I disagree. All Muslims need to be exterminated.

cuck

If the Saudi Arabia asked you to turn on Islam to save the state, would you?

If Islam asked you to turn on Saudi Arabia to save Islam (from non-believers), would you?
---------------
In terms of loyaly, do you pledge an oath to protecting your family and state, or do you pledge an oath to protect your "political faith" aka religion?

--------

All religious groups are political groups. Either some imaginary decree comes out of a "holy man" or some imaginary decree comes out of a politician.

Which is more sane? One based on invisible and artbitary needs for worshipping?

Or one that is hopefully based on what the people need to keep a state or social contract solvent?

--------

Also religious poitical dontrines cannot be touched or edited by the people, it can only be done in accordance to whatever religious party is in power at the time.

America can be repaired, but as long as foreign political Interlopers like Zionists (Catholics\Communists\Islam et al) try to destroy Americans social contract and replace it with their own, it has an uphill battle.

Especially Zionism and her "daughters" all claim to be "religions of peace" yet not a single of them can rule a country without fear and death being the punishment for an open mind.

>I for one a semi-practicing Muslim myself
>posts a picture of a naked animated girl

no shit

>"Political Islam" is the real problem here not Islam itself.
Islam is a political philosophy masquerading as a religion: IOW, there is no such thing as non-political Islam.

Nice pic, OP :)

> "Political Islam" is the real problem here not Islam itself.

Sorry, but unless you're going to ignore Mohammed's final and most authoritative suras, Islam mandates the combination of church and state, not the separation. Political Islam is the true Islam, not the moderate version. Even moderate Muslims know this, and will aid and support Islamic terrorists, even if they would never commit an act of terror themselves.

Attached: 1515557920460.png (774x447, 435K)

>As someone who has been to Belgium, Canada, France, Netherlands, UK and USA. I do fell in love with western food,culture and values. I want the west to stay as the west.
>I want Belgium to stay as Belgium, France to stay as France, etc.. culturally and ethnically.
Why do you want the west to stay as the west? Our societies are in a fallen and degenerate state.

Attached: 1529421680820.jpg (500x500, 58K)

What's so weird about her?