What went so wrong?

What went so wrong?

Attached: 7469DF5E-907F-4510-A26C-6A38188DC253.jpg (347x450, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bf4PT-aEk&time_continue=124
ethnicgenome.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/sicilians-have-10-sub-saharan-african-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay asshurt shlomo

This happened.

And it's beautiful..

And, most importantly, there's nothing wrong with it.

Attached: italy-migrants.jpg (4252x2835, 1.21M)

What are your thoughts on Italian unification?

this. just let it happen italy

Attached: 23j0g74.gif (800x581, 59K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K9bf4PT-aEk&time_continue=124

Garibaldi

Unironicly this.

the mediterranean sea was good when boats couldn't travel the atlantic, but a pond after that

Nothing at all

Attached: 1526268369722.jpg (125x92, 3K)

we need more land

They allied with Hitler. Rather they should have started a smaller localized war and snatched Dalmatia from Yugoslavia.

hush now Italia, just close your eyes, spread your legs and take them all

Attached: rape.jpg (435x245, 26K)

How do a bunch of African niggers manage to get dressed in 100s of dollars of sportswear each? Also, how am I supposed to believe that they're desperate when that's the case?

Slaves. Rome never should have exceeded one slave per household, it was the root of all social problems and led to the death of the republic. Also the double-edged sword of the Marian military reforms, the army got to keep their best soldiers instead of sending them home at the end of campaign, but then they had to keep the fighting going to keep their perma-army paid.

>Rome never should have exceeded one slave per household

You're just mad because you can't even afford more kitchen slaves, plebeian.

Like most of the world, mongrelization.

>projecting goblino

Attached: 1528116210114.png (931x820, 614K)

Someone earlier was saying the Savoy are satanists

Fake news. Southerners have 0-5% ancient anatolian/levantine admixure. South east Sicily is North africa rape land tho.

Attached: 1407341021625.png (620x536, 32K)

Compare the north of Italy to the south of Italy. Self-evident

>replace Roman workforce with non-roman slaves
>wonder why Roman citizens are all out of work and clamoring for jobs
I cant put my finger on it but there's something familiar about this.

self-evident what?

Attached: UryUHhP.jpg (736x1098, 278K)

>And, most importantly, there's nothing wrong with it

I love how you say that. What is your address?
How many can we put you down for personally?

Its full of Shitalyarabians and literal niggers

Being city centric for far too long.

827-902

Venetians

France and Austria fighting over clay

Spain/Habsburgs owning large swaths of Italy

Italian Renaissance Wars

The 30 Years Wars where Catholics did not achieve a decisive victory

Turks

Just let it happen Italy. Resisting will only make it worse.

The south was mongrelized while many in the north stayed pure.

again, stop projecting, goblino, the only heavily mognrelized people here are walmart goblins like you

Attached: 1527549162739.png (550x617, 69K)

How would that have come to be? I might expect north Italians to have more 'barbarian' DNA than the south, or did Spain run a rapetrain on the bottom of the boot at some point?

It is the niggers and the jews

Attached: nigga.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I would like 3 for my wife and 2 for my daughter, thank you.

8% of Italians have pure African DNA, there were strict laws since the founding of USA which prevented miscegenation

Honestly was anyone ever in a better position to stop out jewry than Rome? Other than the obvious more recent answer, Hans.

>he keeps projecting
quite amazing how the most mongrelized third world shithole in the world is so eager to pontificate about europeans

Attached: 1528119498840.png (255x198, 9K)

L'Italia s'è desta. Paura, eh Goldberg?

The Germanics were Barbarians. The mongrelization began with the Punic wars, as Hannibal's army raped and pillaged through the Alps at one point.

There are more pure whites in North America than in Europe

Mafia and catholics are the worst of the worst when it comes to white people.

there are also more niggers in jewsa than in many african countries
both soon to be replaced by spics anyway so it's all good

Top kek

Nice b8 m8

Wouldnt that still keep most of the mixing to the north, or did he get all the way to the bottom of the boot when he was rambling around Italy those years?

The mafia is the best of the best

Genetics
This, manny italians are literally half-africans

>8% of Italians have pure African DNA
I'll need to see a source

They started out in Iberia, and raped the entire Italian peninsula, until they had to retreat back to Tunisia because Scipio invaded Carthage.

Germany. four times.

We are Arab rape babies

Here's one ethnicgenome.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/sicilians-have-10-sub-saharan-african-dna/

That's right, I forgot how they chased him around for years while he fucked shit up, didn't realize quite how widespread his extended rampage was.
I mean I get why he was mad but still, Carthage got what it deserved in the end. Cato was right.

>2009
>some random blog
>mistakes mtDNA frequency with average autosomal DNA admixture
just as expected, la atrocidad has no clue about genetics yet talks about it

Attached: 1528234887624.jpg (794x702, 112K)

ayy we did it al last, no more communists are governing italy.

You can reduce the list down to one item by asking "what went right?"

Keep clinging to your pearls Schlomo

Two sequences, from Sardinia and Portugal, are members of RFLP haplogroup L2 (confirmed by testing for the HpaI site at position 3592 characterizing L1 and L2 in Africans: Chen et al. 1995). One, from Iberia, is a one-step derivative f the most frequent and widespread member of L3b. An individual from North Germany, one from Britain and one from Sardinia are members of L1, and the 6209±16223±16311 sequence is a member of an African subcluster of L3a, and ndeed is found in a Portuguese subject with Angolan ancestry.
[M. B. Richards et al., Ann. Hum. Genet., 1998]

Two haplogroups not common in Europe are present: haplogroup M, separated from Eastern Africa to Western Asia and Eurasia about 50,000 years ago (Quintana-Murci et al. 1999) has been found in Sciacca (8%), Castellammare (3%) and Ragusa (2%); and haplogroup L1/L2 originating from Africa (Watson et al. 1997) has been found in Sciacca (2%) and Castellammare (less than 1%).
[Source: Romano et al. Autosomal Microsatellite and mtDNA Genetic Analysis in Sicily (Italy). Annals of Human Genetics. Volume 67 Issue 1 Page 42 - January 2003.]

You said Italians, not sicilians, which are in fact rapebabies.

He had control of mainland Italy for years. Italians are some of the purest mongrels you can find. That's why Sicilians used to get lynched in the USA.

Just to be clear you can't make general assumptions regarding italians because we were not unified until yesterday

>desperately googling about things he doesn't even remotely understand
>manages to prove absolutely nothing
mtDNA M, ironically, was found in south Italy in a 25000 years old sample from Ostuni

I suggest you stick to things more familiar to you like blacked.com, drive by shootings and mcdonalds.

Italians have Tunisian DNA from the Punic wars

The history of Italy is the history of Mongrelization, even to the present day. From Hannibal to today, Africans come in droves and invasions, raping the Italian and continuously darkening their appearance to the point where a casual observer cannot differentiate an Italian from a refugee.

keep projecting, amerimutt
I am enjoying your genocide greatly

shut up chink

That map shows that most Italians are at the very most 2.5% African, Southerners are at the very most 5% and only the people at the tip of Sicily are at the very most 10%. None of that is even close to 50%.

Soon everyone in the USA will look like the average Italian.

Perhaps more significant than the Negroid ancestry in southern Europeans are their Asiatic and non-European Caucasoid ancestry. From ancient Greek and Roman times (and even before) to the Turkish and Moorish invasions, southern Europe experienced gene flow from North Africa and the Near East. Italy has high levels (by European standards) of non-Caucasoid mtDNA. Italians have 20% Middle Eastern HG9 and 13% North African HG21. Greeks have 28% HG9 and 28% HG21, plus 3% Mongoloid HG26. One recent study even estimated that 85-100% of Greek male lineages are Neolithic (and at least some of those lineages arrived in Greece well after the Neolithic, one expects)

When the Punic Wars happened North Africa was white you retard.

that "african" isn't even SSA itself, it's an aggregate including north African/berber "input"

Probably our fault

Charlemagne had 3 sons to rule his kingdom and would give 1 france, 1 germany(holy roman empire) and 1 italy, but the italian one died

>North Africa
Sure they were buddy.

Attached: kek.png (266x255, 68K)

Do you think Carthage was black? Surely there was some lighter-skinned population in north Africa at that point in history. I refuse to believe Hannibal was black, even if losing a third of your forces by making them climb over a mountain is sort of a nigger thing to do.

Allying with the french against based habsburgs......Smh

The Berbers inhabited North Africa since 10,000 BCE

>no whites in this image
what did I expect

Roman-Africans are the ancient North African populations of Roman North Africa that had a Romanized culture and used to speak their own variety of Latin as a result.

shareblue you lost,i am literally whiter than any of you

whiter than you Taniqua

Hannibal and northen africans was white like Assad untill the mass black slave importation made by the arabs after the VI century. Who thinks Hannibal or the egyptians were black is an african american for sure

Tiramisu is a rightful austrian dessert

I'm sorry Luigi, but it's true

Attached: Tiramisu.jpg (685x534, 318K)

Nothing much, to be honest.

In recent times, I'd say the EU and especially the EURO is our biggest hurdle.

We're faring pretty well for being a country with no natural resources of note, especially none worthy in the modern era.

And a country that was the battlefield of choice of EVERY other European power (France, Spain, HRE, Austria) for close to almost 800 years.

Possibly, the greatest tragedy this country suffered was participating in the second world war, ad not just being bombed to ruin, but having to suffer again an infestation of bloody fucking traitorous commies that were almost eradicated in the previous twenty years.

American education at work.

Italians live there

They are inept for Western European standards, somewhere between Balkan and Central European

U.S. and Italy are massonic brother, our countries are founded by pedophile satanists, and it's a good thing.

See you in the moloch mansion

Jews, proximity to Africa.

did you guys read peter zeihans latest mail about italy?
Basically said the Po River valley is prosperous and sustainable, and could be rich again if they are able to get out of the Euro.
But says south Italy has shitty geography and will probably not be prosperous. Unified Italy is not natural

They didn't genocided the Jews completely during Jewish–Roman wars, that's why you still exist Schlomo - doing your part in JIDF and donating to AIPAC to send American goyim to die for your cousins in Israel

Attached: US_Armed_Forces_current_purpose.png (1568x1588, 719K)

Jews, proximity to mexico

Im southern italian and im whiter than most people on this thread, unironically.

what part of tirami-su (pick me up) is austrian?

It was an error and an act of thievery.

Of course not. Terroni are subhuman

it's wrong now because they didn't ethnically cleanse the shitskins yet

et tu,Albania?

It was glorius and necessary

Jews don't like the idea of an unified Italy so I think was a good idea.

white italians are descended from mongol vikings