Jow Forums People of Light - anti-colonizer edition

"Colonizer" is the newest slur for white people, so let's CALL THAT OUT TOO. As with the W word, call it the C word and refuse to accept people of the term. We'll make pilgrim-themed memes and "we are not our ancestors" type messaging.

Let's always start sentences with STOP to meme that into a catchphrase like "WOMP WOMP" or "CLICK" - give the word some energy!

Start calling people out on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and Jow Forums when they use racist terms for people of light such as "white people" or "cracker" or "unseasoned" - or the newest term "colonizer"
tcdd.texas.gov/resources/people-first-language/

BOOKMARK these direct twitter search term links (ordered by recent) and EDUCATE people about the new term "People of Light", including a meme from this thread.
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="white people"
>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=colonizer&src=typd

Quick Rundown: informationliberation.com/?id=58576

Memes: imgur.com/a/dpGxgis

Salt: postimg.cc/gallery/2rkdzl108/

Past Threads:

Attached: anti-colonizer meme.jpg (1440x1061, 141K)

>mfw these are leftist shills trying to destroy the white race
>this is part of their bullshit
>a fucking leaf
the left can't meme... so fucking obvious
sage

Attached: 1529566334347.jpg (402x401, 44K)

anti-C word meme with emojis

Attached: anti-colonizer meme emojis.jpg (1440x1061, 172K)

Attached: 1529446854437.jpg (500x500, 49K)

This is some of the gayest shit I’ve seen, you’re all faggots please kys

i see a lot of ironic or possible even unironic usage of the keyword. Even though they are almost universally making fun of it, they are accepting the frame. Trained like dogs.

Attached: unironic usage.jpg (618x775, 63K)

lmao at white boys

some people are now saying let's do away with identity politics altogether

Attached: antimatter-matter reaction.jpg (612x292, 36K)

>some people are now saying let's do away with identity politics altogether
They don't like it because identity politics are now being used against them. I've seen that plenty of times

POCs ARE SELF CENSORING - threatening to use "W" word

Attached: dont make me call you.jpg (606x209, 21K)

>Let's always start sentences with STOP to meme that into a catchphrase like "WOMP WOMP" or "CLICK" - give the word some energy!

What about using NIGGER instead?

"Colonizer" isn't an insult though, and it's hilarious that niggers think it is. We technologically, intellectually and militarily dominated the world, travelling across the world with cannons and muskets only to find nonwhite tribes still stuck in the iron age that hadn't even settled islands just off their coastline, and they expect us to be ASHAMED of that? We should encourage them to call us colonizers, it's an acknowledgement of white superiority no different from "massah".

Attached: sesame street elmo negro races ripe for british rule.jpg (343x315, 31K)

>lets just try to do away with thing fundamental the human condition because its incompatible with my ideology
Retardation.

>colonizer is an insult
If anything it's a compliment.

Using your logic calling someone a thug is a compliment because it implies they got the better of you in a fight.

this is the gayest thread i have ever seen on pol.

we are the colonizers. we are not like the niggers that get mad at words. because that is why they are subhumans and we are above them, they get triggered by words, we dont. we dont care, never did.

fucking leafs man

but I am a colonizer you ridiculous muffinkike, the world has food and technology and culture and prosperity and noble laws, because my immediate ancestors went to the trouble of doing all that

in fact, that is the ONLY thing that makes me actually proud of them

failing to put you fake jews into permanent gulags makes me very ashamed of them

If someone called me a colonizer I'd own it and call who ever said it "colonized" so they understand their own inferiority

>this is the gayest thread i have ever seen on pol.
>we are the colonizers. we are not like the niggers that get mad at words.

This is true. You will lose playing the identity politics game. It amounts to fighting in someone elses territory.

>people of light
CORNY

dirty "C" word?

Attached: cunt-1480600698617.jpg (720x720, 97K)

as a person of color you should understand the most why it's needed.

reminder why we do this, and why it works

Attached: quote-make-the-enemy-live-up-to-its-own-book-of-rules-saul-alinsky-68-67-17.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Except they have no rules. They constantly keep moving the goalposts. For example the definition of racism does not apply when it concerns white people because we have white privilege.

i just picked the flag to troll

the idea isnt bad, and i get it now. at first i didnt get it, but its actually pretty smart. people of light sounds like a space faring civilization designed to bring the light to the world, or peace. anyways, carry on

close, but not true. you're forgetting cases where the left eats itself. METOO has plenty of leftist victims. PC censors liberals too. if anything, the double standard you're talking about is waking plenty of people.

Colonizer is a great word. It means you planted your flag in native wombs and created a society anew. Pure jealousy

>people of light sounds like a space faring civilization designed to bring the light to the world, or peace.

it sounds like a cult

it just sounds so "im so far up my own asshole" ya know? i mean cmon guys wtf

Womp womp
I prefer NPOC, Not People Of Crime

I don't see how this is at odds with what I said. Throwing their own under the bus is a consequence of them constantly changing the rules.

>if anything, the double standard you're talking about is waking plenty of people.

Sure, but that's when they are affected themselves, e.g. Lindsey Shepherd.

If a bunch of white people start complaining they will just be told we have white privilege or better yet branded as alt right.

Can we co-opt the gay flag as the people of light flag?

African warlords raped babies to cure aids.

Of course white people stepped in to stop that

People of Light would get annoying yo say every time. Lets change it to POL.

we might be able to use prisms and rainbows in some of our messaging

unfortunately, rainbow flag fits more with the phrase "people of color"

Attached: Prism meme.jpg (822x479, 82K)

we use PoL all the time, but people have to at least know what it means first. We have to reach memetic saturation and we are still far from that point.

Attached: poc pol.jpg (2000x1440, 231K)

>People Of Light
>pol
ohh, i get it

heeb ally here. this is my first time on twatter. it's so fucking cringe. no wonder it's normie heaven. interacting with those fools frontally is unbearable.

For the ones who don't understand. This is using the leftists way of thinking against their own. Maybe it will convert a few and make them think about the absolute retardism they carry out.

I also highly encourage to always point their doublethink out.

just made a fake time magazine cover for /qresearch/

the salt is as plentiful as ever over there

Attached: TIME magazine.jpg (1201x1591, 138K)

are you larping as a person of color? that works really well since they are the privileged class and their words have more weight.

Attached: muhammad ali legit quote.jpg (1024x972, 139K)

look how quickly this one moves from complete mental breakdown, to physical breakdown, to acceptance.

Attached: might actually use it.jpg (616x579, 55K)

Sorry fellow PoL... I am a good part of why we are ridiculed. My first PoLpost on Twitter is the one that is garnering so much attention, and it seems like an ironic piece of writing. What can we do to stop ridicule due to this post? This is most people's first exposure to PoL

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-120516_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 513K)

>are you larping as a person of color

no, but i'm pretty sure you already met me there. it's hard for me to go in there. they are too lame and gullible. i dont have social media. Jow Forumsacks are the only people i can handle online. it's all just too cringe. i feel like i'm abusing a mentally handicapped kid.

you did great. this is great exposure. getting it out is the first step.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

the post isn't that bad senpai, if it was more toned down it may not have gotten so much response. you did good.

We made niggers? What have we done...

>colonizer
>slur
lmao
It's literally saying "hey, your ancestors kicked other's ancestor ass so hard we don't even call it war, just colonization".
Never feel bad for success.

We created niggersssssssssss
WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Attached: 1518648875867.jpg (600x598, 25K)

>People of light
Sounds like a Gay bar.

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

Metoo is all leftists because hollywood jews are the most degenerate people on earth

fuck off you shill nigger.

>the new slur for white people to draw attention to their superiority to our backwards, savage cultures
I am okay with this

This. OP is a huge fruit.

Attached: Carmen Miranda.jpg (837x1200, 211K)

We are colonisers. And fucking proud of it. Why should we feel shame for being better than everyone else?

Based Yid.

>BLM flag
>being an utter retard who doesn't get the point of the PoL psyop

You are either a dense nigger or an outright shill.

I misread your image and thought it said "we are NOT YOUR ancestors.", which is more fitting I believe as most of them are literally descended from colonizers and the native elements which collaborated with them (the natives that resisted died, the natives tha avoided interaction with the Spanish are still living in the jungles and mountains with Indian names speaking Indian languages).

A Mexican immigrant named Juan is far more directly related to the people that colonized the New World than some German-Scottish immigrant from Oklahoma named Frank.

What's up my 'Nizer

If they hate western civilization so much, then why are they such a slave to it
Literally, everyday life they are shackled to the norms of western civilization

poorly executed, but it's an idea.

Attached: wm.jpg (696x802, 116K)

I love this timeline, poeple of light kek

am I doing this right, Jow Forums?

Attached: Okay.png (1207x1069, 37K)

I remember when these threads got the job done in no time, everybody got the implicit psyop mission. Now this is just a bunch of ironical and unironical circlejerking shills. "But muh colonizer pride" you asinine baboons...what is so hard to get about this? seriously the light skinned raced must be exterminated if all of its remaining representatives are this densely stupid.

Attached: justno.gif (340x272, 1.91M)

nice meme flag.

remember to censor the word wh*te

W word must be same as N word. It racist to write w*ite

nice meme country.

Attached: fuckitlol.jpg (720x712, 58K)

i was trolling in a previous thread and forgot to switch the flag back. its a good idea now that i get it. chill faggot

I made that! YAY! Babby's first meme!

it's very clever user.

Thanks, user. I'm glad it helps people see us People of the Light as the wonderful examples of humanity that we are.

We're having a VERY productive discussion over on /qresearch/ and these so called "patriots" are either stooping to telling us to STOP or to COMMIT SUICIDE, or they are accepting the frame and arguing FOR our movement.

I'll have screencaps of some of the finer points of discussion later, but I have an appointment right now.

qresearch 1847568

>its a good idea now that i get it.
I'm glad you finally read through the thread you fag.

Attached: lebowskitoast.jpg (600x808, 57K)

Bump

Yes, more PoL propaganda is part what we need. Anything that supports PoL or PoC and PoL unification is the kind of stuff that we're going for
And yet I haven't made any myself because I am a lazy piece of shit. Although I am committing a MASSIVE effort on the Twitter front, so that makes up for it I guess

i make a few user. feel free to use

Attached: bwwWT.jpg (797x579, 331K)

Attached: bwcWT.jpg (1024x824, 210K)

here

Attached: bwmWT.jpg (734x1099, 204K)

with the upgraded "together" version

Attached: bwhWT+.jpg (636x610, 152K)

STOP calling me a people of light
I am White, proud of being White
jews are NOT White
Thats why they're pushing this people of light nonsense
Fuck the jews and fuck everyone who's not White
>hurr you're a colonizer
Yes and what ? I am proud of being White

You poor little frog, are you alright?

who said i'm a person of light, of that i want to be?
i'm just supporting a good cause.

>italian flag
oh, i get it.

oops

this is the greatest work Jow Forums has done for PoL in awhile! I'm not even a white supremacist, it's just hilarious. Making white people equal to everyone else will have them readjusting everything.

Attached: 1529511950771.jpg (615x711, 74K)

Doing what you do best as usual

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-124031_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 692K)

Bump

can we please rename jews as well?
being a Person of Light is cool and all but i feel like this erases my Individual of Shekel part of personality...

contributing

Attached: doesthislookwhitetoyou.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

wicked

POL POC
pol pot

fucking commies almost had me fooled.
nice try.
better luck next time.

gas yourself and come back with a better psyops, identity politics is the child of the left.

Attached: 1522608295102.jpg (576x1024, 31K)

hey there rabbi watcha doin'?
my ancestors weren't "colonizers". they founded largely uninhabited swaths of land (except a couple of savages here and there maybe) and built great civilizations that everyone enjoys and takes for granted today. i feel no shame for my great ancestors
sage this dirty jew

Attached: 1512550060693.jpg (540x579, 39K)

What's wrong with been called a colonizer?
Its fucking badass.

Don't know what to think of this PoL troll but I actually think "Colonizer" is pretty cool.

Sounds like an 80ties action movie star or a brand of monster trucks.

THE COLONIZER. I'd love people to call me that.

Fuck off, ya cunt. I'm proud of my heritage.

>stuck in the iron age
That's pretty generous to say, user.

it really REALLY does. I've been permabanned from twitter at this point until i can rustle up a phone number that works.

Twitter is the gateway into the normisphere.

Light boys*

you guys are right, maybe we should own the colonizer meme. it was just an idea to inject some energy into the campaign

Attached: PoC PoL ladies.jpg (626x626, 78K)