Succesful career with good income

>Succesful career with good income
>Highly educated
>Do sports on the regular
>Imperfect in many ways, but always striving to excel and be better.

Still find myself stonewalled by women. Yesterday I was told that i'm not marriage material, because i don't have instagram by some thot.

I know MGTOW is a meme, but what other option do I have? I want family, tradition and to love my offspring and wife, but I feel disenchanted by our current reality lads.

Anyone on the same boat? I'm 27 years old.

Attached: 1529159680003.jpg (261x195, 18K)

go to CHURCH you fucking retard
>but i dont believe it
so what, just go there and find a conservative woman who doesn't look like your pic related
>but i dont want a religious nutjob girl
too bad, it's better than the alternative

also, i dont know what netherlands is like, but look for a weekly Sacred Harp meeting, there are tons of traditional girls there. just google sacred harp and your town or area.

First post worst post. Church is the perfect place to find those "I used to snort coke off Chad dick 4x a week but after I turned 35 I decided its time to grow up and settle down" closet sluts.

u know what's pathetic? Our obsession with genitalia.
It's all fake mind games. The mind is playing tricks on us.

Attached: 1475416629445.png (720x623, 174K)

Attached: 1522328877125.jpg (500x473, 71K)

yes, if you date the 35+ year olds, but don't do that.

Girls that go to churches or mosques are sexually repressed you absolute mong.

maybe you need to look for women in different places?

totally disagree. they're very sexual, just not whoring around freely. isn't that exactly what OP is looking for, though? what's the difference between "not a total slut" and, in your words, "sexually repressed," as if that's a bad thing

my wife was a virgin gamer lefty when we met and guess what we're still lefties and going on 14 years of marriage.

shes my best friend and we do great together

Bump

that made me laugh so hard

Being sexually repressed means they are dying to get a man that will fuck them.

>shes my best friend
i'll never understand this meme. why would you want your sexual partner/romantic partner to be your best friend?

Even the 16-18 year old "church girls"/"religious girls" I went to HS with were still more than willing to snort some MDMA, chug some Natty Light, and hop on a series of Chad dicks every weekend.

The whole "its all in my past God forgave me for that stuff :)))" mentality is very strong in spoiled western women.

this

so...exactly what OP wants. how is this a problem?

They won't like him either.

"What could women possibly find unattractive about my personality?" said the man who regularly posts on Jow Forums.

you do realize different countries and areas are different? you do realize different churches are different? you do realize different people are different?

just because YOU had one particular experience at one particular church in one particular town in one particular country doesn't mean someone 5,000 miles away will have the same experience. you're being obtuse

Can I pls have the same

roasties ARE DISGUSTING tho

it just means you actually ttreat your girl or husband like a friend instead of a job. you share everything and do things together like friends would, instead of simply have a family, fuck, and watch tv soulelessly in the brief periods of time you can stand to pretend you both like doing the same "thing"

helps when you're a cuck

>caring what a thot says
Just off yourself you pathetic excuse for a man

Same, but 19
Church girls are normies, they are all about partying and normie media

don't care about women, they don't care about you either.
There is always another thot that wants to be fucked

Ok, enjoy your sloppy Kelly’s extra large roast beef sandwich

Purposefully going after 'conservative' women, whatever the fuck that means just proves you are a complete beta that is too afraid to pursuit a sexy woman with a upstanding attitude, you just want a muslim-like slave bitch that does everything for you, that's pathetic.
It's a lot more manly to get a female that can challenge you, can fight back and actually have a spine. Getting a 'Yes woman' is extremely boring, she will never surpsise you, she will never excite you, you will have a boring life with any so called 'conservative' women or man for that matter.

And along that same logic, just because YOU have a particular experience at one church doesn't mean all women at all other churches are puerile non-degen paragons of virtue and morality.

dont be a hypocrite

Lol I am an autistic NEET wizard and I have plenty decent women at church who are interested in me

because she can be all of the above and isn't regulated to dumb lines like that?

what you think human interactions are all perfectly divided by lines and doctrines?

you have to be a real human being to them and maybe have existed before the internet stole anyone under 25's ability to properly form a human relationship with one another. not jab but a bleak observation

Why would you want your sexual partner/romantic partner to be just some girl you live with?
Being "best friends" with her just means you don't argue much if at all and you both have the same interests. It can also mean that you both don't have any friends other than each other.

Nice projection I’m like a fucking koresh style cult leader thanks to Jow Forums. I successfully redpilled well over a hundred and fifty people by now

If you're going to marry, raise a family, and spend your life with someone. I would hope that they're your friend. I've been with my fiancé 8 years and she's my best friend. And it's the best, we're such a good team. You shouldn't model your relationships off of Jow Forums.

I work as a waiter and im currently banging 3 pretty fucking hot chics at the same time, all of them are friends and live together btw.
I dont know man, its alla about your looks.

I'll be kinda blunt with you

1. you're not making enough
2. highly educated at good institutions?
3. you any good at these sports or a weekend warrior?

so basically, if you're not good at pulling girls to begin with, the only girls you'll pull if you're looking to get married are the ones who have hella problems to settle down with ~anyone~ with a mediocre career.

there are plenty of guys who are already better with girls than you, who are making more money and/or went to better schools than you.

you're gonna get second tier unless you step your game up in every category

you 27 so you got time

Some are you just got to find the girls that are actually serious about their faith

>it just means you actually ttreat your girl or husband like a friend instead of a job.
why not treat them like a husband or wife not some vague hollywood, advertisement-inspired "friend?"

>instead of simply have a family, fuck, and watch tv soulelessly
you realize you can "simply" (as you put it) have a family and fuck without watching tv soullessly? grouping those three together was your bizarre doing

oh yeah dude im thinking im a cuck when we're absolutely fucking raw and all sweaty and wore out after and we watch the shining.

go mormon, all of the women are intent on raising a family properly and helping instill a healthy work ethic and set of morals

>women love men for their personalities
Bullshit. I didn't become a pussy magnet until I got in shape, started making a shitload of money, got a new car, moved into a luxury loft downtown, and started being a raging dickhead to everyone. Before, when I still thought it was advantageous to be a decent, mild person, I didn't get shit but a goose egg. Women are pathological liars, and I say that as someone who actually doesn't hate women.

>gets told isn't marriage material by someone who isn't marriage material
>cares
Ask yourself the questions: "What are my requirements for a wife, and what's the way to tell whether a woman meets the requirements?"
Betcha you'll wonder why you even cared an "instathot" thinks you're beneath her.

There are plenty of "reformed" slags that had their epiphany at 20 after taking double digits worth of dick since age 13.
>just go there and find a conservative woman who doesn't look like your pic related
You won't know until you're married to them. You can guess one way or the other, but that's a hell of a gamble.
The only way to obtain untainted women is to develop a relationship during early high school before the culture does a number on them.
>Inb4 pedo
This is while you are also beginning high school. Outside of that window it's a complete gamble. Hell even in that window it's still a gamble but the odds are slightly better.

h-how important is having a social media bros? This is just a meme right?

Yeah when I first showed how big my erect cock was to my gf that's when she first said she was getting really in love with me.

>Some are you just got to find the girls that are actually serious about their faith
That's about as possible as a "camel threading through the eye of a needle" in today's degenerate society :^)

>banging women
>having a stable loving wife
not the same thing Sven
You'll realize this when it's too late and all that's left are desperate roasties

literally, onionboy, the post. holy shit you are naive. read some Schopenhauer ffs

also:
>muslim-like slave
im sorry that your country is overrun with muslims, but by "church," i meant christian/catholic/orthodox, not "muslim."

You mean the 12 year olds there with their family? Who go in, attend mass and leave?

Is there any actual proof that a lot of sex blows a pussy out into roast beef? Ever think maybe pussy lips just look like that?

>mean all women at all other churches are puerile non-degen paragons of virtue and morality.
Nobody ever claimed this

He's just saying there are good women out there. You are making a false comparison.

Was the girl 27?
Or some dumbass kid?

keep on projecting nigger.
>Do I smell onions?

Either she's heinously fat or she's getting enough dick on the side to tolerate you.

You seem to think just being in an airspace with a """based""" female will make her in a relationship with you

Ur probably a manlet. One doesnt even have to be good looking, but short lenght and beta males are vehemently rejected by women.

>mfw this stupid memeflag faggot hasn't had their family ripped away from them for money
Western women are gone man... not even worth the risk

no, but by definition of their churches revolving around virtue and morality, one would be MORE LIKELY to find a virtuous woman there than at a fucking rave or club getting black out drunk at 11am on a sunday. this isn't rocket science

>ANOOOOON just because you met some degen girls at ONE church doesnt mean they're ALL like that, GAWSH
Using that same logic*
>ANOOOOON just because you met some non-degen girls at ONE church doesnt mean they're ALL like that, GAWSH
* = unless we're going off of "nu-logic for me but not for thee" postmodern hypocrisy

At least I have a sexy Norwegian redhead girlfriend.

yeah it cant just be two people cosmically lucked out or anything huh? you sound a lil jaded and i guess thats fine too. ;)

It's pretty easy to knock up a teenager I don't know what you guys are on about

No I am talking about girls who are 25+ still virgins that live with their parents and read the bible every day instead of going out partying

I honestly don't know. I would never refer to my wife as a "friend" of any sort.

Yeah, kind of like how we see a sweet, pert ass or an awesome pair of tits, then we suddenly love the bitch.

Yeah and like I said there's plenty of girls I went to HS and even college with who would go home/go to sleep just in time on saturday night to put up a good fake mask and go to church with their "wholesome protestant/baptist/christian/orthodox" family on sunday morning.

shop around. not all women are the same.

>I am talking about girls who are 25+ still virgins that live with their parents and read the bible every day instead of going out partying
Oh, so you're talking about non-violent blacks. As in, a statistical and biological rarity.

>Thinks he's a cult leader for waking people up to the truth
You have to go back.

Attached: 1527276307667m.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

You can have your stable loving wifes.
Il stick to my stable loving threesomes.

You only need to find one good girl

The point being is that both males and females cares 50% about looks in their mate.

What if I told you quite a lot of those women are serious about their faith precisely because they have sinned so much on so many strangers' dicks?
I know one just like that, she was 23 when she hauled her lard into the Greek-Orthodox church and she still drinks, smokes weed and fucks around after two years of "being a loyal attendant of the church".

>why not treat them like a husband or wife not some vague hollywood, advertisement-inspired "friend?"
The fuck does that even mean? What in your mind is the husband and wife relationship like? Genuinely curious

fuck off weeb was really you're best "hur hur fuck black people" jab?

Study PUA techniques and sex techniques. You need to develop your skills at seduction (courtship display) and then dominate the shit outta them to put them into a submissive role. These skills are part of being a man, something we've forgotten.

There are no virgins over 16 and under 100kg
Also, by that point she will only birth downies

>winky face
You're definitely being cucked. See I don't hate women, I just understand them.

Watching the bull fuck your object of desire isn't the same thing as a threesome, Sven.

How tall are you
Also quit entertaining w*men in 2018

top kek what is this underager shit

I know that feel. The last chick I dated told me I was TOO successful when she broke it off.

I assume she’ll go back to dating & supporting unemployed ex-cons like she told me she had been doing.

Attached: 300E4F9E-CBF2-4F49-A685-141653651535.jpg (428x500, 36K)

>You only need to find one good girl
That's becoming more and more exceedingly difficult when women will forfeit their morals and chastity for Chad

found the trigg'd nig

Attached: 1523069667972.jpg (780x487, 81K)

I bet there are armies upon armies of such girls just BRIMMING with desire for weeb nazies

Correct. And only one of the sexes bullshits about it.

>What if I told you quite a lot of those women are serious about their faith precisely because they have sinned so much on so many strangers' dicks?
Some of them
The ones that did though always say how messed up they were before they found Jesus
>smokes weed and fucks around after two years
Well then she is obviously not serious about her faith

What are you trying to say?
There is no good girs?
There is no good girls in churches?

you give up after one stupid comment from a thot?

>still lefties

Attached: kys plz.jpg (500x509, 53K)

Liquid ivory man
Liquid ivory

No that is not true.

When you use PUA techniques, you will just end up loathing the woman you are with, as they are vapid personalities that have literally nothing interesting except a cock sleeve.

Only unexperienced males think being a PUA matters. When you are done with the woman, you are left with an even emptier feeling than before.

You probably won't even understand what i'm talking about.

i can't believe you're doubling down on your pseudo-intellectual faux-logic garbage.
>i said try church
>you said "girls were trashy at my church so dont bother they're all trashy"
>i said "that's just one experience"
>you said "your experience is just one experience"
>i said, "yes, and..."
you are making no sense. im saying there are some virtuous girls in church, and a higher percentage in church than in clubs/bars/raves. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Western women are a lost cause. Don't give up, because there are still decent girls out there, and never stop self-improvement to maximize your chances with them. But also don't expect to find one either. If it happens, it happens. There are other ways to help save your race other than procreation.

>The ones that did though always say how messed up they were before they found Jesus
Or if they have half a braincell, they lie about it and keep it under wraps (as best they can) so they can bait some poor beta into being their provider, ahem, I mean, "husband".

The middle one, 100% for certain. The last one, I'm not so sure but I'd say there's about 99% subhuman degen women in church, and 1% redeemable non-degenerates.

>I said "yes, and..."
Literally a non-argument. This is something wyminz would say and try and pass off as a cogent rebuttal.

and like i said, there are plenty who DONT do what your shitty, degenerate acquaintances did. are you unable to comprehend this? is your brain still undeveloped?

Talk to girls at the places you already frequent. Try to learn who they are and how they are motivated first, don't think about dates until you learn something about a girl that is interesting. If a relationship is what you're looking for, use the "getting to know you faze" as a means of separating the good from the bad. Then, ask a girl out for something you already know they like (coffee, vegan protein shakes, Thai food etc).

If that doesn't work out, you need to ask friends. Friends that are girls or your friend's girlfriends love seeing people up because it validates their own love life or something, idk.

All I'm saying is that those roasties can't be trusted on their word. They'll lie about it because projecting the lie makes them look better, but spend more than 30 minutes with them and the facade falls.

Why is short, frumpy, and obnoxious such a common combination?