Migrant children say they've been forcibly drugged, handcuffed, and abused

businessinsider.com/migrant-children-forcibly-drugged-abused-in-us-government-detention-2018-6

Can we talk about this? I don't care if it's Obama or Trump's fault. If it is true we need to go out in force and stop this.

Attached: 13543643462.png (1152x648, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/4525292-420-2-Exhibit-Vol-2-Exs-21-30-Pages-109-73.html#document/p38/a430928
law.justia.com/cases/texas/first-court-of-appeals/2015/01-14-00626-cv.html
houstonchronicle.com/news/article/Federal-agency-s-shelter-oversight-raises-5969617.php
austinchronicle.com/news/2008-11-21/campfire-horror-story/
texastribune.org/2011/01/07/after-death-ruled-homicide-state-shuts-facility/
m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Mother-sues-facility-in-death-of-teen-girl-2083509.php
youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
time.com/5318165/juvenile-immigrants-virginia-detention-abuse-shenandoah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

womp womp

Kek but ironically

Accuse your enemies of things you do yourself

>children raised by lawbreaking parents
of course they wouldn't lie

fpbp

Attached: No visa MAGA.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Let's talk about the Clinton Foundation and Haiti first.

If it turns out to be true will you want to do something about it?

Perhaps their adult parents shouldn't send them on a journey alone to another country with undesirables.

What a bunch of cunts you all are.

Jumping to the occasion any time there's even a hint of tomfoolery of any kind on the left, but not giving a fuck when your team *allegedly* does it. You're terrible, inconsistent, empty, worthless people.

hOw AbSoLuTeLy DaRe YoU sIr

They were probably already high by the time they were detained, and let's not pretend they cooperated

This all happened in 2016 so they had to throw 2018 into the title, to make sure people blame Trump. Check the "Complaints" link in the article:

documentcloud.org/documents/4525292-420-2-Exhibit-Vol-2-Exs-21-30-Pages-109-73.html#document/p38/a430928

Attached: 1512895423413.png (1990x1285, 1.1M)

can we get a legit source?

>If it turns out to be true
Probably won't.

IDK it's all I've seen so far.
This is the most interesting reddit comment I've seen so far, yes I use reddit don't kill me:

This has been going on for years, with a ton of abuses going on tied to one man - Clay Dean Hill, owner of Shiloh Treatment center which is primarily referenced within. Now this story is getting play even though abuses have been reported for a more than a decade minimum.

2015 lawsuit ruling that Shiloh is not a healthcare provider, which stems from an apparently ongoing (can’t find the conclusion of the case) claim by a resident who was able to wander off the premises and was struck by a vehicle after being unsupervised when this is intentionally designed as a facility for youth with disabilities or mental issues - law.justia.com/cases/texas/first-court-of-appeals/2015/01-14-00626-cv.html

2014 - houstonchronicle.com/news/article/Federal-agency-s-shelter-oversight-raises-5969617.php The place referenced is Shiloh Treatment Center.

Owner of Shiloh Treatment Center, Clay Dean Hill was also running an abuse riddled center for youth not just immigrants in the early 2000s called Daystar- austinchronicle.com/news/2008-11-21/campfire-horror-story/

Relevant info in that article if you search for Daystar.

2011 article about Daystar which was shut down in 2011 after a 16 yo foster child died and they were running a disabled kid fight club - texastribune.org/2011/01/07/after-death-ruled-homicide-state-shuts-facility/

2002 lawsuit against Daystar for another restrained and malnourished teens death - m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Mother-sues-facility-in-death-of-teen-girl-2083509.php

Bottom line this guy has been milking state and federal money for years and abusing kids thru negligence and direct malfeasance in some cases for his own profit

>test for drugs
>no drugs found
hmmmmm

That's a big if, but yeah. Also, define "abused".

Vaccines and prescribed medication are drugs, so I guess they're not entirely wrong.

>This is the most interesting reddit comment I've seen so far, yes I use reddit don't kill me:
not reading it
fuck off

Good for you.

Yes but have you considered reading the Bible?

Its a pretty retarded issue all around, user.

250 of the first 1600 werent with legal guardians; thats 16%. Not sure how anyone can argue when almost 1/5 of all kids could be with diddlers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.43.03 AM.png (1592x886, 1.29M)

They're in danger in the USA, they need to go back to their own country fast.

>Almost suffocated children who were strapped down. "[They] strapped me down all the way, from your feet to your chest, you couldn't really move ... They have total control over you. They also put a bag over your head. It has little holes; you can see through it. But you feel suffocated with the bag on."
Yeah, not really believable.

> If it is true

it's not
go away shill
talk about that

Attached: 1524118567330.jpg (3600x5625, 3.7M)

I wonder if these border children are the source for the pedos?

>no dads
Theres a guy bending down and a dude on the left behind the cop.

Maybe they were coached, idk. But if not and it's true then I have violence in mind.

Fuck no, Democrats made this mess not me. They can fuck and die.

womp womp from Finland, cuckboy.

> I use reddit don't kill me
KYS faggot

By drugs they probably mean antibiotics and vitamins. By abuse they probably mean discipline when they act out. You should know by now how the libtards operate

It's not true. The proof will be crying kids.

Lol third world turds that have never experienced modern medicine probably thought their souls were being stolen by La Satana

Yeah, we should believe the left THIS time. You know the saying, burn me 798 times, shame on you.

Dems are upset that the flow of children has stopped.... expect them to visibly age in the next month.

What really pisses me off is no one is mad at their parents or Mexico for letting them through.

america is a nation of sex offenders. you want them diddling your kids? you got 2 choices let them diddle the brown ones or your kids. think fast

you ever wonder why there isnt nonstop coverage of syrian refugees raping people in america? its not the left. its the base line rape rate. its not even news worth if some one gets raped in america. its like well maybe those women shouldnt have gone to that college campus or those kids shouldnt have wanted a clown for their birthdays

Why? Get them the fuck out and hang the republicans and democrats that let them come here to be exploited and hurt American citizens.

Was gonna respond with two paragraphs about how little I give a shit about those filthy little beaners, but a simple WOMP WOMP will suffice.

Attached: wompwomp.gif (500x280, 1.23M)

>little brown girls are the best!

>police abuse migrant children
just sounds like a deterrent to me

Attached: 1518185303355.png (846x900, 448K)

>Can we talk about this?

OK, I'll start...

womp womp

Attached: womp 12.png (491x454, 158K)

>i am reddit
>reddit spaces
>copy pasta's comments rather than screencap
you are a special kind of cancer

lets talk about the real issue, that these facilities are not government run but privately run and owned. People are profiting off of locking people up. Does not matter race at that point, privatized prisons are the real fucking problem.

womp womp

>free drugs
>complain
Typical beaners

Attached: womp 15.jpg (1369x2048, 1.25M)

Yeah authority means you don't have to answer to anyone.

Send those beaner babies to Comet Ping Pong, see how they like that!

I think he meant that mexican men are extremely feminine.

I wonder that too. How clean is ICE really?

Regardless it doesn't change the fact that these children shouldn't be in the U.S. at all.

The absolute states of politics these days...

Incendiary sensationalism blaming it all on Trump, when the Patriot Act enabled children detention centres. Not endorsing one side or the other, but honestly, the ability to just calmly discuss politics is gone. Youre either LITERALLY HITLER or A GODDAMN NIGGER COMMIE.

At least Im not a nigger commie...

It's all horseshit. Where is your brain? You DO KNOW the pictures of people in detention circulated this weekend were taken during the O B A M A administration, yes? You're either a complete and total retard, a shill, or a third-world trash beaner that needs to be loaded into a trebuchet and sent the fuck back.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.53.39 AM.png (1288x1880, 2.99M)

They are already doing that.

What if we just started shooting spics on sight?
Would it really impact anything in a meaningful negative way?

They need to send em all. Maybe it'll deter their illegal invasion.

Kids are a dime a dozen in Mexico. All those people do is eat, fight, and fuck. Once the kids cross the border, they've served their purpose as a drug mule or as "my child, to increase my chances of being let into the country." They don't fucking care.

yeah, build a wall

Where can I apply?

My favorite one was the one I tineyed and it came back from 2004. Then this of course.

Attached: 1529495331788.png (1200x1188, 1.87M)

Meh, they should position snipers and simply shoot off people coming in, leaving several alive to pick up the wounded and turn back immediately. It would stop right away.

Next when media goes insane, but this time reporting truthfully, since there's no reason to lie, send the death squads, by some mafia organization hiring isis types to shootout the place, going straight for the board meetings and such. Should be all pre-planned and be done at most places at once. Then blame terrorist for it in typical w-house briefing. Bombing should be perfect, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

>drugged, handcuffed, and abused
How do I become a migrant child?

>If it is true
Which I assure you it isn't.

time.com/5318165/juvenile-immigrants-virginia-detention-abuse-shenandoah/

Here is another.

they were told to make shit up to help fan the flames
this is the dems only play lol

>mexicans lie; more at 11

>If it is true we need to go out in force and stop this.

Yes, the price of pharmaceuticals is high enough already. We shouldn't be giving anything to those dirty spic criminals.

The only thing we should give them is a bullet

BASED WHOMP POSTER

Attached: Whomp.jpg (312x161, 7K)

Yeah they're feeding them antibiotics and medicine to make sure they aren't spreading any spic diseases. This is bad why?

maybe they should go back to their much better treating country?

>The complaint filed by a Washington-based legal advocacy group recounts the story of an unnamed 17-year-old Mexican citizen apprehended at the southern border. The teen fled an abusive father and violence fueled by drug cartels to seek asylum in the United States in 2015.
>After stops at facilities in Texas and New York, he was transferred to Shenandoah in April 2016 and diagnosed during an initial screening by a psychologist with three mental disorders, including depression. The lawsuit alleges the teen has received no further significant mental health treatment.
Quick! Blame Trump for stuff when he wasn't even president!

Obama should answer for this!

(((they))) are this desperate, KEK! Only lunatics can swallow these news anymore.

Attached: goldenagetheyafraidd.png (1312x1420, 701K)

Attached: child suply.jpg (1536x935, 160K)

Attached: manofculture.jpg (448x401, 20K)

>criminals lying about law enforcement in order to get away with their crimes
imagine my shock

Attached: 1a510f8f0b6dfbe602a2f1c4390c7d8d4808385d1a29ea41f11d1e5977ea9383.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

>Most of the allegations center on Shiloh Residential Treatment Center, in Manvel, Texas.
>“It’s not specific to Shiloh,” Holly Cooper, one of the lawyers representing children in the Flores agreement litigation, said of the drugging allegations.
> but noted that the only cases of forced injections they documented occurred at Shiloh.

>Williams submitted an affidavit to the judge presiding over the Flores lawsuit, which documented one incident involving a 9-year-old Salvadoran child that Border Patrol apprehended in 2011. Two weeks later, ORR sent the child to Shiloh.

>Shiloh Residential Treatment Center has come under fire in the past for allegations of serious misconduct, including forcible medication and unwarranted use of physical restraints ― a problem that Williams said children housed there also complained of. In 2011, state regulators shut down another residential treatment center that businessman and Shiloh President Clay Dean Hill owned after a child died while restrained in a closet, according to a 2014 investigation by the Houston Chronicle.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>2011
Fucking Trump, making presidential decisions during Obama's term. The fucking nerve.

That's what annoys me about this shit.

Says shit has been happening since at least 2011
yet Trump somehow is responsible for all of it and people like want to blame our team specifically for this kind of shit.

look another womp xd

>SHILOH TREATMENT CENTER, INC., SHILOH II, LLC, BEHAVIOR TRAINING RESEARCH

place sounds like it is straight from some mkultra pizzagate thread

Attached: 1529529893656.jpg (600x400, 123K)

yea sure, you know how many of them are carrying diseases that we the taxpayer are generous enough to treat for free? yet these gremlins ignore the DR's and thus have to be forced to take the medication

Checck the article accusations from 2016 under obama.

Some of the shit (that liberals are claiming are happening so I'm iffy on it) they did was page-for-page from the MKU manual.

>If it turns out to be true
... that they were drugged and abused by other detained spics? Yes, let's do something about it. I'm thinking executions.

Yeah, it's a joke. Just more projection and blame game for shit Ds and Ls did.

>Yeah because the little taco kikes never lie about anything to get what they want.

Attached: 1529477327710.jpg (775x767, 151K)

Hot

>Can we talk about this? I don't care if it's Obama or Trump's fault. If it is true we need to go out in force and stop this

I honestly don't understand the focus on migrant children. We incarcerate minors all the time. The laws the migrants broke are no less real than the laws millions of US citizens broke.

Why you want to give foreigners a break? We are a nation of laws courts and prisons. We are the world's leader in incarceration and reoffense and long sentences. Why exempt people who by definition have no rights to begin with?

its like someone was looking through archives of Obama's presidency and got a bright idea. just shift all this bad shit onto Trump. Those quotes I posted came from Huffpost article, but their headline makes it seem like there's this sudden outbreak of kids getting drugged & you know they wont read past that headline.

What if it's true and Obama was the one doing it?

>an honest shitskin

no such thing

Attached: 1529538039787.jpg (1217x828, 158K)

I would bet money a lot of these "forcibly drugged" scenarios are shit like flu vaccines or something

>make shit up
>B-b-but it could be true
fuck off you little nigger

here is another article from 2014 on Shiloh
>For years, children in custody at Shiloh have complained of physical abuses and painful restraints, a review of state licensing reports shows. Nearly four years ago, the state shut down another treatment center founded by the same Texas businessman after the death of a foster child who'd been restrained in a closet.
>The Brazoria County district attorney wrote letters to ORR months later, urging the federal government to increase monitoring at Shiloh.
I try and archive this but get an error
houstonchronicle.com/news/article/Federal-agency-s-shelter-oversight-raises-5969617.php

"Abused", nearly every criminal thinks they are being abused when handcuffed because they're not used to being manhandled and struggle the whole way. Forcibly drugged probably means being forced to take antibiotics for an infection.

This just in: A typhus outbreak has been reported in a camp near El Paso, TX.

Attached: annudah shoah.jpg (352x352, 34K)

>2014
Thanks Obama.