OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-073959-01.jpg (1080x1393, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/science-tech/medical-marijuana-opioid-pain-relief-substitute
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weird.
I was high once and I literally did not feel any pain at all.
Does this mean that I am a monster?

still worth it and still better than liquidjew

The whole point of medical marijuana is to smoke pot. All they're doing is bitchin' more about pain to get more pot.

So that's why prescriptions for pain medication are lower in states with legal medical marijuana? pick one

Lying jews. Fuck

damn right

Attached: YEBLL GET EM NEXT TIME - Copy.png (590x887, 454K)

weed must be good if mainstream media continues to be this fucking autistic about it

>need more painkillers
Or they could just smoke more weed.....
People that write articles like that have shallow minds

wonder if they are related

Attached: ab5c87e1aee0a92cbafc753f92bf0c28_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

It lets you make all the connections about random info you know. Good for sleuthing

Attached: 1525926163869.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>So that's why prescriptions for pain medication are lower in states with legal medical marijuana? pick one

this

pot is being used to ween people off opiates and pot has an infinitely healthier and slower tolerance build up than any other pain medicine.

pot is literally the best medicine for treating most kinds of pain.

article is clearly bullshit

what about being sober? what about neither potjew nor liquidjew? hmm? you fucking loser get your shit together

Wait. What website is this?

>no fun allowed

>pot
>best medicine
Libtard, you smoke it to get high.
You're an addict.
Stop pretending there's something healthy or noble about your surrender to the herbal Jew.

Ok Muhammad

>Does this mean that I am a monster?
It means that marijuana users like opioids too.

This!
I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't take any kind of chemical shit unless I'm literally bleeding to death.

Fake and gay.

>no link
>OH NO NO NO
Into the trash it goes. Many independent researchers have verified the medical efficacy of CBD, especially where pain relief is concerned.

No, it's because cannabis causes a downregulation of opiod receptors, meaning it lowers your baseline endorphin levels and lowers your pain tolerance

gee, that will surely end up well.

But user, CBD is one of the most effective painkillers known to man

Good weed makes warm shivers pulsate up my spine. Loosens up a tight back like nothing else

Marijuana lowers the threshold so a smaller dose of painkillers can feel like more. Without weed I would’ve stopped feeling the heroin I was sniffing for years

>source: my filthy asshole

I get uncontrollable muscle tremors if I don't smoke.... But I can honestly say I never needed more them a gram of pot in a month to stop it or knew of anything that worked better.

>he snorts heroin
Nigga...

Delete this

Attached: 1521200524679.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Better than becoming an opioid addict

If you're constantly baked, you won't feel any pain. But once you come off it, your tolerance for pain is shit compared to the average person. Same with people who use it for anxiety. Once it wears off they spaz out and feel anxious because they're not sedated any longer and regular life is too much to handle.

Pot smokers are retarded.

That's why gun deaths are lower in Alaska (loosest gun laws) and higher in Chicago (strictest)
It's almost as if there are environmental factors at play.

>Libtard, you smoke it to get high.
>You're an addict.
>Stop pretending there's something healthy or noble about your surrender to the herbal Jew.

i dont smoke it, never have

i have worked in california and washington as a care giver, worked besides doctors doing tapered opiate weening, seen cannabis stop seizures and relieve pain in people completely unaffected by hard drugs like fentanyl due to tolerance build ups. seen nausea stopped in its tracks and PTSD victims able to actually sleep through the night. pot works, and it works well for a lot of things, and it doesn't potentially kill its patients like 99% of prescription drugs.

it is immoral that its still illegal and propagandized against. if the stigma was gone medical research would be decades ahead.

sure some people use it just for recreation, doesn't mean thats all its good for, and if abuse is reason to keep a non-lethal substance banned, why are hundreds of far more dangerous and abusive like opiates and benzos given out like candy? its corruption, pure and simple.

Attached: 1488855160623.jpg (380x450, 39K)

If I'm not a stoner I must be an alcoholic, right?

Nice strawman faggot

stop taking pain killers, why are people so retarded

You should feel pain. Pain of being a human waste. Weed or needle - you're a junkie, and you will never be a pic related

Attached: 111.jpg (971x749, 638K)

>Mfw we used to have a white supermajority country where the biggest issue was kids smoking "wacky tabaccky"

Based Leaf. Swimming upstream in the pot-nation that now is Canada.

It can make you notice aches and pains that you'd normally completely ignore.

Try smoking it four times a day for a decade and not being a literal gremlin.

Best anti nausea drug on earth?

Yes. And very safe

Attached: 993c6eda1a0b629d73adafc02857d1e7--marijuana-memes-weed-memes.jpg (736x791, 77K)

Ask your PcP about carbidopa levadopa. Might change your life.

I smoked weed a day after leg day. It was hell. Soon I began to experience lots of small pangs of pain all over my legs as if I was being shocked by very small lightnings inside my body. It wasn't crippling but it lasted hours. Never again.

You realize the left pic has a guy using a drug, right?

Whenever I get a prescription for pain pills I don't even get it filled because weed.

Those men have tiny shoulders.

Stop pointing out hypocrisy

do you really need me to tell you "It's only a movie bro, they're not doing that for reals..."?

Attached: 321.png (484x484, 235K)

>anti nausea
grow up

probably hit the roids on the right as well

Go throw up

BLEEEEECCHHHHHHH

At least stay consistent with your message. Also Brad Pitt did use to smoke and drink a lot.

let's see yours..

>Best anti nausea drug on earth?

works better than/works great with ondansetron to stop nausea. seen an opiate detox patient go from dangerously vomiting every hour to not vomiting at all for the rest of their detox just because of a little cannabis.

Who else high as fuck battling sober trolls right now?

Attached: 1525900884315.jpg (640x789, 128K)

and look where did that get him, he's divorced and he can't even see his children when he wants. His life is shit.

Might want to reconsider using Tyler Durden for your message then.

I’m with you user, pol and thc kinda go together

no, but if your'e british you are definitely a muslim

This.

Random other benefit: My mom was an alcoholic. She had a miscarriage in the same month that my dad was killed at work. Full blown, couldn’t find her at night because she was under bridges levels of addiction. She started replacing it with pot and hasn’t gotten drunk in almost three years. She’s at the point where she gets high on Saturdays and that’s it.

It basically saved her life and it’s infinitely cheaper and safer and better for our family than her old habit was. It’s mind blowing to me that people have the nerve to say pot is dangerous and immoral when alcohol can still be bought in bulk on nearly every corner.

Attached: 062F828D-D217-47E1-9425-E49B24206335.jpg (236x281, 19K)

This goes directly against my personal experience with weed. I don't feel anything anymore.

This doesn't have to be an either or you fucking degenerate.

Nigger do literally anything other than walking around and scratching your ass 4 times a day for a decade and you're probably going to have some negative repercussions.

I was pointing to the charlie chad on the right, brad just happened to be there.

>If you're constantly baked, you won't feel any pain.
Wrong
It's painful how wrong your post is.
Canadians are retarded

Riddle me this, stoners? If cannibalis is so good for you, then how come it's illegal?

Attached: marijuana stages.png (780x1375, 76K)

Nah it does blunt your short term memory but it comes back.

Riddle me this why do we have THC receptors?

>In this post, I pull numbers out of my ass to defend my addiction to the herbal Jew.

kys proddie faggots

>THC receptors
How fucking embarrassing.

Jews hate mental health

Same reason you lost to the soviets, cause morons like you actually believe your own bullshit.

>If you're constantly baked, you won't feel any pain
Weed really isn't that strong lad. It's effect on pain is pretty much a meme, a tylenol works better.

Look it up they bind for a reason.

That's like saying the shit I took today smells better than the shit I took yesterday.

No pain no gain.

guys I've been smoking for like a year straight. A couple or at least one joint a day. One time for 4 days I stopped smpking and all this rage came bubbling up. I was getting angry at the smallest shit and I couldnt stop getting angry at everyone for being so passive,so bluepilled. Can someone explain whats been happening with my brain?

Maybe, but you always can just not use either and stay sover, which is what I do

>proddie
I’m catholic and I don’t drink; I’ll not demand that everyone else also forgoes drinking, but it’s something I just ended up doing

t. A very nervous big pharma

This is only true if you smoke it regularly when you're still developing. After about 25-30 you can smoke as much as you want and none of the effects, even those to your lungs, will be enough to give a shit about.
The big problem with smoking is a lot of people started doing it young. Once you become an adult it doesn't harm you anywhere near as much and it becomes much easier to moderate yourself as well once you've mentally matured into an adult.

That said, taking drugs regularly for recreational purposes shows a problem not with your health, but with your mental health. It's a sign of not being satisfied with something in your life about yourself or how you live. It's a sign that there's something wrong and you're smoking to distract yourself from it.
A mentally healthy person doesn't want to smoke regularly simply for the high, so if you're doing this I would suggest forcing yourself away from pot and finding something more proactive and useful to do with your time, money, and energy.

>>>Reddit.com

> I can only have fun if I'm somehow high
no wonder you got your ass blasted by the yankees

Attached: file.jpg (800x600, 176K)

>118 cups of coffee
>472 oz
>6 litres of water
>~200 oz

Your infographic is horse shit, stoner.

God gave you pot. I can prove it.

>hurr, why do we have carbon monoxide receptors

You don't that's lack of O2

why is your asshole big enough to take cocks up your ass?

thats the msot retarded thing ive ever heard
drinking is integral part of culture in catholic societies
its like not eating meat for supposed health benefits

>guys I've been smoking for like a year straight. A couple or at least one joint a day. One time for 4 days I stopped smpking and all this rage came bubbling up. I was getting angry at the smallest shit and I couldnt stop getting angry at everyone for being so passive,so bluepilled. Can someone explain whats been happening with my brain?

withdrawal

every drug has it, even pot, pot withdrawal just wont kill you like most drugs.

pot withdrawal can include all the normal withdrawal effects to varying minor degrees: agitation, nausea, restlessness, and so on, like quitting tobacco, but less.

>I'm Catholic and I don't drink
Rare

Do you really need attention always? Hey you're in Africa.

We do, but they're in our noses

You're thinking of CO2 not CO

Not true.
leafly.com/news/science-tech/medical-marijuana-opioid-pain-relief-substitute
The THC cannabinoid binds to the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system, while opioids bind to opioid receptors.

You should probably shut up about things you know nothing about.

It's not a physical withdrawal either, that's just how much your psychology has power over your body. You can experience withdrawal symptoms similar to that from placebos.

Being addicted to drugs is unhealthy, even if the drugs are completely harmless to your physically.

Attached: 1527307339406.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Elighten me you braindead, faggot. Tell me about how great it is.

Does weed have benefits for the human body? Yes and no. It’s like the ultimate placebo. It doesn’t really do shit but alter your brain space. You think differently then you start feeling differently. “I’ll smoke this to feel better. I must be feeling better because I smoked this”. It’s just a magic feather: a crutch to unlock your potential.

>It lets you make all the connections about random info you know. Good for sleuthing
Ironically, autism does that. Weed just makes you sociopath trash who lies and cheats to get money fo pot.