FRANCE SOCCER TEAM IS ALL BLACK! AAHAHAHAHA

VIVA PERU!

VAMANOS AGANAR!

Attached: France world cup soccer team.jpg (620x420, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/838649
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile our team is made of native mutts because they have larger lungs!

Attached: peru world cup.jpg (1200x800, 216K)

Peru is whiter, lol.

>this flag
>this post

Attached: 1528282808744.png (1024x677, 511K)

Fucking hell

Hernandez is there , even 5 of non-african are not a european

WTF

This was my first thought. I wanted to make a shit post, but I'm too excited to root for my country.

Our team, composed of natives (because they adapted to grow larger lungs due to being paranoid and living in the mountains) is whiter than France! Genetic freaks they are.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/838649

Not my fault my team is whiter.

>The natives are slide takling the ooba boogas.
>It's an all out assault.

Of course they are.

are you a tourist?

In your shithole of a country, yes.

where do you live?

In the USA.

You live in Paris? I was recently there. Why the fuck do riot cops invade a random plaza, with 5+ riot buses, get out with guns, then sorta leave in 3 hours. Why the fuck did they just surround a statue and turn a plaza into a firebase?

Nothing in the news, and the few people I asked were like "It just happens, no biggie".

>creaturas

>In the USA.
So your country ain't even at the world cup.
I live in the countryside, no such shit here. Maybe there was a fake call or someone forgot a backpack

The entire Tunisian football team was born in France.

>our team
>checks flag

shouldn't the US be your team you ungrateful immigrant fuck, I'd throw all of you selfish motherfuckers into the gas chambers

fuck off back to Peru you motherfucker

Yep. USA GOT BTFO.

It was weird man. Then they close off streets and search your shit. Not fun. I think they were tipped off about a riot, but no one was acting like it was a big deal, everyone was ignoring it.

Meanwhile I'm like "Guys, there's a no shit forward operating base being constructed in the next plaza. Why does no one care."

Like the USA basketball team.

Yeah the antiterror plan has been in effect for a long time, people are used to see military patrols in public places and sudden massing of cops in random places

I used to live in Paris. It’s not really that uncommon. It’s almost like there’s some kind of large-scale protest there on a daily basis.

Attached: Frafrica.jpg (900x629, 233K)

Iran is probably whiter.

Attached: F66EA1CB-165A-4821-913F-1476147D31A6.jpg (620x413, 72K)

Just really fucking weird to show up to the city of love, and wind up in a dystopian military state that marked me as a terrorist because I was trying to take photos of your militarization while there.

I also got searched and they found my tourniquets and Israeli bandages. We shared a knowing glance.

To be fair they have 5/11 whites in starting line up today.

Peruvian team is whiter than the french team.

L
M
A
O

Yeah they're on edge, that tourist taking a pic could be a muslim gathering intel for a hit
>I also got searched and they found my tourniquets and Israeli bandages. We shared a knowing glance.
kek, sad but funny

>Yeah they're on edge, that tourist taking a pic could be a muslim gathering intel for a hit
I expected that. I was also very conspicuous and thought "I just like guns" was a defense. NOPE. I got made so many fucking times.

They had actual fucking fireteams doing combat patrols at Versailles. With the requisite female. How fucked is that?

>>I also got searched and they found my tourniquets and Israeli bandages. We shared a knowing glance.
>kek, sad but funny

Like I said, hilarious, because that's when I went from "terrorist" to "just a paranoid american prepper".
But that glance of sadness, holy fuck. I can't imagine how hard he went home to drink that day. Go from the city of love to tourists carrying more medical gear than you do on a combat patrol.

I thought niggers were terrible at soccer

One of them are Fernandez

Commentator just said "France had a few worries about their own diverse appearance in Russia."

Everyone knows this is Africa's Best XI™ sponsored by Goldman Sachs

GOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FUCK

Attached: 1528930460786.jpg (715x960, 219K)

>They had actual fucking fireteams doing combat patrols at Versailles.
Yeah they also ramped that up at some point, not sure when exactly. When I was in the army in 03-05, for these patrols you had an empty rifle with a wire around the arming lever, and you had one full magazine in a sealed plastic bag in your pants pocket. Nowadays they have a mag in the rifle. I kind of hope it's empty and just for show because I don't really trust the average 18-20yo grunt with a loaded rifle in a public place

They are not great at thinking and reacting or particularly skilled at ball control but they are very fast and have a lot of endurance.

Oh hey, le very expensive diversity youth man scored
And strength/power often

Attached: Capture.png (336x85, 6K)

When I was there, they had mags in. Fucking shit was weird man. Best picture I could find.

You can imagine why I got stopped a few times. Not fun when they're all looking at you, and one of them points.

Funny, I was there in 2010-11 and it was fine. Didn't see a single soldier on property. Go in 2018? See a god damn fucking fire team with weapons loaded and like, you know how normally you "patrol" and flirt with the tourists? Nope, 100% business, heads on a swivel, communicating.

Attached: Versailles combat patrol.jpg (4288x2848, 1.07M)

None of the worlds best players are black, but they are disproportionately represented due to their athleticism. Though can't progress to the highest echelons due to no footballing brain.

See
I gave credit where credit was due. Your somali niggers are fast as fuck, I will give you that.

It's not

this.

>somali

Nope west Africans are, Somalis are probably ok at long distance butnot sprinting

Costa Rica has niggers too, how do you not know.

How come the peruvian team is still whiter than the French?

Attached: D_MTI20160906106.jpg (750x454, 267K)

Yeah these "missions" used to be fun, just walking around and looking at the girls, but now they can't relax.
Oh and our lad Kylian (good old traditional French name) has a real good face

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (1000x700, 132K)

>So your country ain't even at the world cup.
Lol, judging by OP picture your country ain't in the world cup either

>Yeah these "missions" used to be fun, just walking around and looking at the girls, but now they can't relax.

I mean, you had a giant ass lake, that you could lollygag around, gawk at girls in bikinis, and flirt with, right?
Now they're on a no shit combat patrol.
Like what the fuck. That's a no shit combat patrol. You and I both know one of them is a corpsman and has a full on medical kit in their bags, else they'd just be carrying rifles, a couple mags, some water, and nothing else.

There's either medical shit, or a fuck load of ammo. My wager is on both. You know there's a doctor or two in that patrol. And they were 100% serious, 100% head on swivels, not even staring at boobs and charming the tourists.

It's just such a stark and depressing contrast to 8 years ago.

we still have token whites
yeah a lot of bad happenings since then, and I doubt it's going to get better anytime soon. Oh and if that patrol is from some actual combat unit (other units patrol too sometimes) they don't have a doctor, at best they have one guy who knows how to make neat bandages. It's better than nothing but they aren't really prepared for this shit

Attached: gee roo.jpg (715x548, 79K)

>None of the worlds best players are black, but they are disproportionately represented due to their athleticism.
They are also disproportionately represented because muds hang out in the largest cities only, where the biggest teams, best coaches, best facilities and all the money are. 3/4 whites don't live anywhere near enough to a big city to take advantage of this and they get left behind. You will not become a footballer if you're a country boy, even if you have the potential, athleticism and intelligence.

no te hagas el estúpido, "huy no veo fútbol porque onions muy intelectual" playo bañazo.

Attached: FranklingChang.jpg (274x184, 6K)

And they generally physically develop faster so the white kids get dropped for not being big enough

based

>Commentator just said "France had a few worries about their own diverse appearance in Russia."
>diverse

Attached: 1510060332410.jpg (692x1024, 107K)

That photo is proof that "diverse" just means "as few whites as possible"

We need to challenge whiteness and decolonize diversity you fucking nazis

Yeah, they dropped the mask some time ago.

Attached: 1492445312076.jpg (738x606, 94K)

>yeah a lot of bad happenings since then, and I doubt it's going to get better anytime soon. Oh and if that patrol is from some actual combat unit (other units patrol too sometimes) they don't have a doctor, at best they have one guy who knows how to make neat bandages. It's better than nothing but they aren't really prepared for this shit

I'm pretty sure the qt female was the corpsman. The men were 100% killers though, so I presumed they ate crayons.

But like fuck man, to have a deployment go from "be french, speak english, have single female tourists fuck you nightly" to "why are we carrying enough gear to camp in the grounds for a week, why are my bags full of blow out kits, why are we wearing hard armor, and why are we not allowed to talk to tourists? Also, I might get ambushed by an AK in a hedgerow. Fighting in those gardens against, say, 2 fireteams with some LMGS would be fucking hell on earth. And they have to guard against that.

IIRC one of them had a grenade launcher. INSANITY. I feel bad for you guys.

Lol, you DO know the USA team didn't make the cut, right?

Put down the vodka Putin and use logic. Who am I left to root for? Homeland?
Turns out I should've picked france, tbqh.

oh my sides, Peru is whiter than France ahahaha fuck Eurocucks

again this frenchistani nigger defending cuckolding