Democrats will win the Florida governorship and there’s nothing you can do about it...

Democrats will win the Florida governorship and there’s nothing you can do about it. That NRA supporting Putnam will lose, all in thanks to the brave parkland kids

sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-reg-democratic-ad-adam-putnam-gun-checks-20180614-story.html

Attached: 938EC6EC-D2C0-459D-998E-129A548AE11A.jpg (750x1007, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-sb-fort-lauderdale-gun-show-20180505-story.html
orlandosentinel.com/news/orange/os-gun-show-orlando-20160703-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But what if he wins though you are going to be pretty btfo

He won’t win, the MAJORITY of Floridians want to ban assault rifles and support David Hogg. To admit parkland was the greatest thing to happen this year

Fl fag here. Just moved here. this year will be my first chance to vote. Will vote aginst democrats every chance possible. stances on policies totally irrelevant.

just like clinton had a 98% chance of winning?

This year will be a blowout victory for democrats in Florida, I’m just here to brag

>brave
LOL

>majority
The majority of people are retards.

yeah but what if you get btfo and we laugh at you

Shut up, we’re under different circumstances now, the NRA is now just as hated as the KKK in Florida thanks to parkland

BLASTING

>i-it's different this time

Well if the democrats lose (unlikely) in Florida, I will leave and not come back. David Hogg also threatened to leave Florida if Putnam wins

No, sensible gun laws is not stupid and the MAJORITY of Americans see that

How are they not? Surviving a shooting then standing up to the child killing gun lobbies

WOMP WOMP

Well it is

You better start packing then

FL Chamber 5/25 - 6/4 605 LV 4.0 45 48 Scott +3

Florida Atlantic University 5/4 - 5/7 1000 RV 3.0 40 44 Scott +4

Bragging about shit that hasnt happened yet. That didnt blowup in your face in 2016 and it wont this time either. Hahaha

Still in margin of error, also that’s for senator

Victory

It WILL happen, all you gun nuts will cry and I’ll laugh

That's the worst baid thread i have seen this week.
Man you ain't an Aussie!

Bullshit. Dems have no chance. Plus, bill Nelson is FUCKED!!!

That’s the senate race, Putnam is running for governor

Like that time Hillary was Presiden- oh wait.

Levine can forget about it. He should just be happy and continue on with his life. It won't be pretty

>caring about nigger and spic infested shitholes

Why do you sound like an Jow Forums-tier Jow Forumsack larping as a total faggot?

Attached: DB88D3CD-40FF-4C83-A7D3-9BBF93F338A4.jpg (600x451, 25K)

Shut up and look at your future governor

Attached: E5239EBD-E285-44BA-8B64-160410B68E4B.jpg (220x293, 29K)

“Majority” aka Broward Cowardly County

Nope, the MAJORITY of Floridians

>racist dumbass

Remind me how the Majority of Floridians voted in the 2016 election shill

Nope. No south floridians. One pic of him and Debbie together, and it's over

All of you Democrats should just move to California anyway.

It was a slight margin, but this time is democrats are motivated to end Florida’s loose gun laws

This just proves that democrats really are racist. Typical cracker wanting cops to gun down defenseless blacks and not giving them any way to defend themselves

Attached: gun-control-is-racist.jpg (368x600, 44K)

Thanks for letting me know who to vote for
Floridafag here

I’ll move to Virginia, it is the only southern state run by sensible people

Nope, the NRA support will kill you republicans, we also have most of Gen Z on our side

>we also have most of Gen Z on our side
good one

Attached: anal vore golden lel.jpg (270x278, 81K)

So you’ll vote for Phillip Levine?

Did you not see the march for our lives protests? Or how large the national school walkout was?

That pic makes zero sense

So the platform is anti gun? Ok. Thanks for the info. Good luck to you and your party. Please bring out the hogg to whine. It's going to be a great time.

Attached: atomwaffenguncontrol.jpg (1062x1457, 174K)

>I’ll move to Virginia
Of course you will, racists love living there
>Phillip Levine
Please Masta, let's elooect another cracker sp he can keep the black man down.

You're probably right, and that's after Scott buttfucked gun owners. Good thing I left that faggot state last year, demographic changes will make it brown, blue and shit all over

Hogg is the rights worst nightmare come to life

I'd rather shove a rusty led pipe up my asshole than ever vote for some piece of human shit democrat
But if them dems hate someone enough to vote an add against him, he's got my vote.

>Did you not see the march for our lives protests? Or how large the national school walkout was?
oh you mean the artificially inflated "protest" students were coerced to participate in on behalf of their teachers?

too bad 95% of those kids can't or won't vote

Of course a racist cracker like you wouldn't think it makes sense.

Dumb angry righty, good riddance

>Hogg is the rights worst nightmare
this guy doesn't stop with the jokes

Attached: 1513754099000.gif (322x322, 642K)

They’ll be out voting in droves

It was not inflated

Hello dave

Enjoy having your kids speak spic gibberish and running drugs for cartels you faggot. That's only about 15 years off tops

It’s not a joke

I’m not racist

Ladddsssss Canadian math classes don't teach that even with a 99.999999999990999999 percent chance of Hillary winning ..drumpf still could of won

Attached: 1521322188609.jpg (866x900, 124K)

The only thing that fucker Hogg achieved was to force to have students carry clear bags in school. And guess who will suffer the most from that new rule. I can tell you right now it won't be crackers like Hogg, it will be us poor blacks again.

Dems RELEASE ads all on Adam Putnam
Ben Shapiro BUTTFUCKS liberals ideology
Jordan Peterson GAPES professor at Q&A

You fucks always display your own weaknesses when you try to discourage people ahead of time with "there's nothing you can do about it."

You're on the wrong side of history.

Fuck off racist

>young people
>voting in droves
my fucking sides

>I'm not racist
You said you were a Democrat right? And you want to take power away from blacks right?
If it quacks like a fucking duck and walks like a fucking duck...

can't call others racist when you are one, you fucking bigot.

No you are, and conservatives always have been!

We are not racist

What is it with Lefties and trying to take away rights and power from people. Maybe killing these retards with my gun is justified after all

Did you not see the passion in those protests? Those kids of voting age will show up, the ultimate karma on the NRA

Uh.. I live in Florida and most people here do NOT want a ban on any weapons. Kek tho.

And so what if they do. The GOP will still control the legislature, and in Florida executive power is extremely limited. Good luck.

>It was not inflated
>countless students bitched that their teachers and school officials made them leave class
>not inflated
riiiiight

I was a senior back when Trayvon Martin got shoot and there was a "walk out" protest. It was optional, but 90 percent of everyone who left class did it because they just wanted to leave class, they couldn't give a fuck about the politics behind it. In fact the walk had to be shut down when decided they were just going to jump the PE field fence and try to go home.
You are delusional and stupid to think people under 23 or so care about politics. Even more delusional to think Gen Z which is as if not more right leaning than the WW2 generation will be millennials 2.0

Attached: thunk.png (210x150, 72K)

No it’s not, I can’t wait til the NRA gets designated as a terror group and there all in prison

Go back to sleep David. We have no interest in your nonsense.

but the guns shows across florida just saw there biggest crowds in history?

>we are not racist
Oh you sure told me masta. Don't you and Hogg have a Klan rally to attend to in Virgina?

You keep saying you're not racist yet you only seem to care when its the white people who get shot. My people get shot and killed by police everyday and you don't fucking care

>reeee raycis reeeee
Okroastie.jpg

Hey asshole do you live in FLORIDA?

Florida isn't Miami or Orlando.

There's tons of other cities and towns that make up the majority and we like our guns you dumbfuck.

>S-s-s-shut up!

oh man

The majority of Gen Z agree with us, doesn’t matter how much you want to deny. Well republicans have always been best with alternative facts

We’ll win legislators, it’ll be karma on them when they voted down a assault weapons ban after parkland and made those kids cry

Yes they do

Wasn’t ya’ll just against gay marriage

I couldn’t give a shit if two fags wanna hook up and give each other aids just keep it out my church

>He won’t win, the MAJORITY of Floridians want to ban assault rifles and support David Hogg. To admit parkland was the greatest thing to happen this year
Florida is bigger than Miami you stupid fucking Demonrat

How many of you are actual Floridians? Florida will not have a blue governor, too many old people looking for tax cuts for all the mansions and boats we have

>Shut up, we’re under different circumstances now, the NRA is now just as hated as the KKK in Florida thanks to parkland
which is why the NRA broke a 15-year fundraising record after Parkland!

>Wasn’t ya’ll just against gay marriage
didn't Bill Clinton sign the Defense of Marriage Act into law in 1996? (yes)

The NRA is hated, stop denying that

Where’d you get that information? Fox News lol

I wish I was David

So you are just going to ignore the black man like you always do and not admit the policies you want to put in place are racist. You really are a good little democrat aren't you?!

>The majority of Gen Z agree with us
wrong

>doesn't know anything about the NRA
>assumes the huge organization is made up of stupid "Billy-bobs" and evil supervillains.
Good luck with that one, idiot.

>Where’d you get that information? Fox News lol
that's not even an argument. you people are so fucking stupid. he didn't even present any evidence and you go straight to Fox News like the brainwashed retard you are.

Gun show draws crowds, families despite Parkland school shooting outcry
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-sb-fort-lauderdale-gun-show-20180505-story.html

Gun show expecting double attendance records this weekend
orlandosentinel.com/news/orange/os-gun-show-orlando-20160703-story.html

This is why the democrats want gun control. They want to keep us down.

Attached: realdemocrats.png (500x566, 171K)

You unironically are a retard for saying that

The NRA lost a lot of corporate support due to public pressure, we are the majority weather you like it or not

Yeah, and they want sensible gun laws

A republican won mass, govs don’t matter

I take it "sensible" is the code word for racist? Why won't you just admit you're a fucking racist?

You mean like Hillary won the 2016 election?

Attached: 1513010499607.jpg (539x960, 101K)

>be parkland student
>get shot
>protest NRA
>NRA gets nearly a million new members
KEK

Attached: 1506429584490.jpg (392x379, 119K)

How? To admit it’s our goal

Gun control will help black communities

Just because a few more gun nuts showed up doesn’t mean they’re the majority

They act as villains and money launderers

Proof

I can't wait for Russia and China to smuggle in blackmarket firearms in your country through that weak Mexican border (the one the US left refuses to seal). You US shit libs will be like "WHERE ARE ALL THESE GUNS COMING FROM?! I THOUGHT WE FIXED IT!"

Hahahaha. You dipshits didn't learn anything from the failed prohibition of alcohol, huh? Then again, you think "history be racist n shieeeeet".

It will be fun to watch your multicultural hellhole become more of a dysfunctional circus. Keep thinking on emotion rather than logic. Cheers!

Because I’m not, I support black Lives Matter

>Gun control will help black communities
How, by making it easier for cops to shoot unarmed black men?
Which one of your Klan buddies told you that?

Lol libtards never show up at midterms

Do you see that in Australia, Canada, or England? Nope