Why are gay people usually so racist?

Why are gay people usually so racist?

Attached: rainbow-flag-lgbtq-pride-5317s94786-s.jpg (582x349, 26K)

the male gay community probably knows they end up on the gallows if they welcome niggers and muslims.
women and trannies just don't seem to realize this

Because gay niggers are the worst. Take Tyrone make him think he's fabulous with the same amount of impulse control and put him in a room with some of the most beautiful white men to exist. And he instantly will act like a fucking ape.

>Blood and soil
Don't forget aids.

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

I think its ironic when someone is gay and racist. Ttey faggot cry more than anyone about muh discrimination muh homophobia then turn around and do the same to nonwhites. Only difference is race is real, fucking another dude up the ass is a choice...a mentally ill choice

Gays don't care about race, class or whatever. They don't care about the community they live in, they don't care about you, they care only how you can support their """""community"""""

Because all of the gay blacks have this weird racial fetishism where they want to fuck white boipucci. I have to deal with this a lot and I get a lot of hate from the other gays for only wanting white guys

Bullshit, I hate the gay community.

The worst is the white guys shouting down anyone that only likes whites.

Agreed. Its usually only the whites that give me issues. Theyre the ones withthe blownout assholes from all the BBC, I would actually like to be able to take a shit when I'm 60 thank you.

Kekekek. It's pretty horrifying. I just hate how every single gay couple you see on tv now a days is mixed. Straights get a few white couples but not a single gay couple is white in advertisement.

And the white is usually portrayed as the bottom.
So they can literally fuck whitey.

>I would actually like to be able to take a shit when I'm 60 thank you.
Or you know....you can always stop being a faggot

No thanks senpai

I know not all gays are bad, but whoever is doing this shit seriously needs to be plugged. And not like that.

Bottoming can be done safely without negative reprocussions. But just like your white wymenz some of them want to be abused.

Its the gay community And media feeding off each other. The gay community is bound and determined to end their own life with their constant self destructive behaviors, Its why ive stopped engaging with the community and it's why I'm in a commited relationship with my partner

My uncle was gay and he was not racist. Your statement is false.

>Its why ive stopped engaging with the community and it's why I'm in a commited relationship with my partner
Good for you

Its hard to say racist things when you got a mouthful of dogcock

discord gg/GFKsZ6

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

Thanks user. Theres quite a few mono fags out there but the bug chasers seem to stick in the memory better

Because 8 out of 10 black gays unironically have HIV

Good on you.

Attached: image.jpg (956x536, 135K)

They're extremely misogynistic too, and tend to be more psychopathic. Just hateful and destructive in general.