Why is weed illegal?

Is it because people who smoke it usually aren't very productive and also consume less (except for food)?
Or in other words, is it because the state loses tax money on every white pothead?

Attached: weed-desktop-background.jpg (1920x1200, 572K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-produce-its-effects
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318967.php
apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=kP15q815Saw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same way a farmer doesn't want its cows to eat stuff that makes them give less milk.

Because alcohol and pharmaceutical jews don't want you to be able to grow your own recreational substances.

This along with the cotton/textile, and timber industries not wanting to compete with Hemp fibers, as well as oil corps not wanting hemp oil being a viable replaceable alternative

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 3.06.02 AM.png (990x1038, 729K)

Attached: hemp seeds benefits.png (1842x836, 214K)

Attached: thc.png (1840x230, 77K)

In the United States, the reason we were given for the outlaw of marijuana was that it had no “medical value.”

Which is like being illegal by default.

>why is weed illegal?
It isn't.

Attached: 1529163762401.png (708x357, 448K)

because mexicans like weedies and whites hate mexicans they robbed themselves of it

Attached: 1529164019822.png (555x274, 192K)

Attached: 1529571370993.png (1000x1000, 402K)

Attached: nk nutri.png (1184x1376, 363K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 3.04.32 AM.png (384x722, 501K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 10.24.13 PM.png (464x576, 54K)

Attached: kim west prop.png (2824x174, 78K)

Attached: 1529148996677.jpg (400x526, 44K)

Attached: nk israel relationship.png (1709x922, 164K)

Attached: bibi btfo.jpg (877x375, 55K)

Attached: 1529145936255.jpg (634x410, 78K)

Attached: based poster 1.jpg (1200x783, 169K)

Attached: nk wimm.jpg (620x435, 56K)

1. 1930's US politicians instructed by DuPont to extinguish Hemp industry as it competes with new product Polyester.
2. US political class says pot= niggers raping your white daughter.
3. US controlled UN assembly in 1962 forces entire global community to outlaw marijuana.
4. US police realize they can confiscate anything they want with a magic word "Drugs"
5. rinse and repeat

Attached: 2ad1f03ffa926751959b702fe358e6023df2038375c27aecc6db1d22829f9213.jpg (1650x2199, 832K)

Attached: juche wiki.png (1900x848, 373K)

>unironically posting Quentin comics

Attached: tumblr_mszufkIM5B1reqyvdo1_400.gif (360x202, 893K)

Attached: juche.jpg (353x510, 229K)

NK is unironically no.1. Based Kim.

Attached: kim1.png (1688x196, 67K)

Its not, get on my level, roastie

Attached: R R R.png (458x327, 218K)

Dead brain cells and unproductive people. Most other other illegal drugs kill people which apparently makes weed look less harmful. It's actually more harmful because it generates welfare recipients and lefty voters.

read these faggot you dont know shit

>human energy field
>pyschospiritual
Like I said, it kills braincells. Enough to make you fully retarded.

>Dead brain cells
Alcohol, which is quite literally a poison, kills far more braincells than cannabis, as a matter of fact, the human brain has receptors that are specifically for the purposes of THC
You don't know what you're talking about

Alcohol should also be illegal. Now what's you're argument?

Nothing should be illegal because of missed legal revenues, prohibition does nothing but promote ruthless criminals in the black market

It doesn’t kill brain cells, it promotes their growth in adults according to the FDA in the 80’s, and also is the only known medicine that shrinks brain tumors without side effects. Tylenol and aspirin are worse than Cannabis, no reason to even compare it to intoxicating substances such as alcohol...

the alcohol industry doesn't want to die

And who the fuck are you to say what should and should not be legal for a private citizen’s consumption?

By that argument we should legalize murder. Good, now I can kill off helpless junkies.
No weed, no alcohol, no floride and plastic in the drinking water. All that makes you retarded. Even caffeine should be a controlled substance. That or people who make such decisions should be quarantined and their genetic line sterilized.

Lumber industry in the 20s lobbied to get Hemp outlawed as it would compete with wood in new paper industry

>Is it because people who smoke it usually aren't very productive

Says who? potheads do all the shit retail jobs and restaurant work that most people wont do, weed is a perfect drug for making people passive worker drones that are happy doing the same task over and over for minimal pay.

Those jobs will be automated out of existence eventually. I notice you didn't mention doctors, would you like a stoned surgeon operating on you?

Its legal where I am.

Attached: PicsArt_11-30-09.55.50.jpg (1974x1122, 363K)

Someone getting paid 900 an hour is unlikely to smoke weed during the procedure, although there are plenty addicted to pill mixtures, which cause insanity and critical errors...

This. This is the secret to winning the war gents. We all start growing hemp and cut down the the Jews other supply sources. We sell the finished product and don’t mention we made it from
Hemp for 10-15% less than what the Jews sell
It for. Put huge industries out of business that we now control because we have a chokehold on it.

And then the workers you put of their jobs find you and lynch you.

Here is the difference... illegal potheads smoking shit from Mexico are no different than mouthwash drinking hobos compared to scotch drinking executives. Liberatarian master race here...

Attached: 298CA6A4-0E8F-4ACF-AE79-70B77B71A4EA.jpg (1000x545, 681K)

I find the opposite is true. I smoke before i go to the gym, and sometimes when im feeling lazy at work. It gives me tunnel vision and helps me focus on one specific task, rather than being easily distracted. It effects different people differently

How about a truck driver? Should they drive stoned?
Or maybe cops should get high?

It'n not even illegal in switzerland. BTFO spoiled swiss fag.

Fuuuuck dude I was 14 when I made this

>tries to show 'good' and 'shit' weed
that shit on the left is fluffy and no good. it's just fresh, but it will dry to that same brown frown.

>If its legal then absolutely everyone will be stoned absolutely all the time while performing dangerous or high responsibility tasks

Just kill yourself

Fuck off boomer
Let people do what they want in their free time

Or I hire them you Buffoon.

(Modern) Weed is shit. Take it from an oldhead who has been there done that. Back when I was younger this shit was barely addictive because it was weak, now the average weed has like 15 percent THC, you cant even find shitty weed where I live. This new, very potent weed, makes people into fuckin zombies who are addicted as fuck. Just dont even start with it, enjoy your sober state of mind.

The one thing I don't understand is that oil companies should be the ones with the most access to these sorts of resources. They're richer that the mind can comprehends. Why can't they be doing the most research and selling the most hemp and increasing their own margins with cheaper hemp?

Because we can't have a population of people that get high voting. That shit alters brain chemistry and it just further divides the society into a group of people that literally do brain-altering drugs.

Also, some government workers will probably use it to, and it makes no sense to have people in your government who get high making laws and shit.

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-produce-its-effects

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318967.php

apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx

They literally want to legalize drugs so that it is easier to feed emotion-based ideologues that are bad for the country down the throats of the idiot populace while telling them "You're the new generation! Your voice matters! You have free sex and do drugs and hate parents but you still have a stable opinion we can count on despite all those wacky depression memes and self-professed inferiority complexes!"

How have Quentin comics survived these 9 years or whatever?
This is why the world is in such a shit state.

>It's up to you how you interpret this story
>Millions of kids lose their friends to weed and it's up to you to stop it

Really cranks the neurons

Even better, it looks like it's just a pic of the same weed after they left it out for a couple weeks.
OHNO IT DRIES OUT AND DIES LIKE ANY OTHER PLANT. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

If you want to regulate the consumption of a plant then you are a filthy big government big pharma useful idiot boot licker.

Fuck off Quentin

Because $$ and idiots who don't know how to mind their own fucking business.

Sounds to me like you're just a faggot who camt handle his weed

All of the weed in that picture looks horrible.

Attached: B3470384-04B1-4A25-97CA-ED41573A3811.png (750x1334, 2.96M)

Attached: 93E5A3D4-7DE5-4D60-BC6C-676C04719940.png (750x1334, 3.54M)

>I only inject 99% thc solution, because I can't get high by smoking regular bud

Fuck off with your faggy moonrocks. Fucking junkies have to destroy everything.

If they deregulated the pot industry so that there's less red tape around growing, kill the crooked lottery system, Mexico's weed industry in America would collapse overnight.

see youtube.com/watch?v=kP15q815Saw

Yeah, kinda hard to argue it's not a drug when the active ingredient has been concentrated down into pure crystalline form that you have to freebase like fucking crack.

this is not weed
this is

Most jobs can't allow employees to ever get stoned on the job or someone could die.
There is no such thing as your own time, Satan.

also about why is weed illegal you should take a look at the paper and who makes it, and it's interesting its connection with how and who makes the actual money. That nowadays paper is being used less everyday in favour of digitalization and is precisely now when govs start pushing weed it's just a coincidence goy

Attached: 1523208198084.png (440x522, 103K)

Meanwhile idiots drink on the job, get drunk at home, get into a car and kill people..but hey pot is bad for you.

No it's because they wanted to recreate the cash cow of prohibition.

Take less of it then? It's like whiskey and beer - one you can drink all day long as much as you want and the other will fucking kill you if you drink it the same way as you drink beer

goyyyy