Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw

Attached: bad religion.png (1350x846, 1.36M)

yeah we saw the threads you posted yesterday brett. is this how you pass the time in rehab?

Gee I wonder who can be behind this post.

Attached: Nigger.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Not bad as far as social critique goes. But it seems like they're talking about Jow Forums.... and calling it the alt right

Holy shit, burnt.

The audio is actually pretty ambiguous. I can relate to some of the presented themes.

If anything it made me want to join the “alt right” if the message was otherwise, then they utterly failed.

Attached: schnapp.png (754x960, 755K)

This. Without the video I would've genuinely thought it was pro alt-Right, also I thought alt right was a dead meme at this point?

>I thought alt right was a dead meme at this point?
The left spent all that money on demonizing it... they're not going to give it up that easily.

I think the song highlights many of the negative aspects of the whole thing.... but those negative aspects are there for a reason.

Is this another case of OY VEY?

Well they're just wasting their money at this point, the alt lite is now just mainstream conservatism and both antifa and the alt right are dead

Literally who

>alt lite is now just mainstream conservatism
I don't think so. There are still 3 distinct camps on the right. RINOS are now allied with alt-lite, but they still don't identify with eachother.

stop bumping him he'll stop shilling his music. If you make the thread successful he'll keep posting his music

part of me is sad for him because he has no friends but on the other hand, no shilling allowed

remember to sage so your comments dont bump these threads

Well, I think it's sufficiently relevant to Jow Forums that it deserves some conversation. But I will grant your request this time.

heh nice one

Can't watch the vid right now but Bad Religion was a huge punk rock band back in the day. Pretty sure they started Epitaph Records, which was the major signing label for American Punk bands for years to come.

>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brett W. Gurewitz (born May 12, 1962),[1][2] nicknamed Mr. Brett, is the guitarist and a songwriter of Bad Religion. He is also the owner of the music label Epitaph Records
>Gurewitz was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Woodland Hills, California where he was brought up Jewish

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I love that song. It's ours now.

>when your detractors makes nice propaganda for your side

there goes my favorite band falling for the memes and getting counter trolled

they've always been shitlibs

>mfw every band I grew up with is wearing dresses or yelling "BASH THE FASH"
What went wrong, user.

Attached: Stares in Latin.jpg (900x675, 83K)

Punk is dead nobody gives a fuck

>when you go to bed each night hoping and praying death grips don’t start virtue signalling or shilling for the left

Is this how you announce surrender?

Kek

pinko drama-club kids from the 90s couldn't get enough of these homos.

Do these guys wear white sneakers with velcro now instead of doc martens?

Counter culture can still be cool, they (punk fags) just aren't counter culture anymore.