Chloe Moretz on French Media Calls Trump Disastrous

Feminist Hollywood in full swing

mobile.twitter.com/Qofficiel/status/1009507665066774528/video/1

Attached: 26B182A1-37EC-4660-B8EA-FA2D5541BF46.jpg (2000x3000, 2.36M)

that's a real shocker right there. i was certain she would express her undying support to him like her fellow peers.

Does she have dandruff?

> be 21
> already hit the wall

Attached: images (2).jpg (231x218, 7K)

Her fucking face is disasterous

That would mean the end of her career. That's why all the Trump supporters in Hollywood are like 70 years old with established careers.

A lot of people on the right mention "infiltrating" Hollywood and the entertainment industry to fix the problem but it wouldn't work because people on the right lack creativity. Vox Day is trying it with his Alt Hero comic but he lacks the self awareness to realize how silly that idea is.

Who?

Fuck off with your celebrity worship, you fucking faggots. Fuck you to death.

In her nose hairs? NO DONT ZOOM IN!!!!

Attached: DEE99691-E9B9-4A40-A826-D3941450E8B1.gif (281x281, 93K)

Attached: 1470297754976.jpg (2040x3064, 3.1M)

Whats wrong with her eyes? It looks like she had a stroke followed by fucked up plastic surgery to "fix" it

She has a really long vagina. That's weird. Has she had work done on her lips? The lips on her face I mean

>(((Moretz)))
>turned into a lesbian by (((Weinstein)))
lol kikes

i think it's the reflection of the light from hair gel. they put it only there in that place to keep it in that "perfect" wave.

absolutely disgusting.

can you even detect sarcasm?

>can you even detect sarcasm?

Yeah dude, I was just elaborating on why the entertainment industry is left leaning. Having some of ourguys in there will be a step toward getting things on track.

>caring what this basketball headed mongrel thinks

jesus christ, that thing hit the wall hard

BRAIN: THE FATE OF EVERY HOLLYWOOD LOLI

disgusting.

Q officiel predicted this

shame about "her" suicide. oh well, the trannys are prone to suicide after all.

Attached: 48712627_1-1.jpg (2746x3601, 1.14M)

>4 kg of makeup
>21 y.o.

these people are miserable.

What's disastrous is the way her body is built. She looks like a walking cupboard.

If you were built like that, of course you would be pissed at trump. You'd be pissed at everyone. All that money and you still look worse than your male friends, let alone female ones.