Are you read, Jow Forums?

The first genocide of whites in quite some time will be committed in South Africa.
They will kill the farmers, the children, the families, and any black farmhands who side with the farmers.
Are you ready?
No?
Why aren’t you?
You think the UN will step in & save the farmers?
Oh user...

Attached: 46709AD8-E250-4B81-B7E6-E96298113C88.png (2000x1005, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=248&v=wFmdJ5KXuuc&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
youtu.be/f1pBAAIDkl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 234698769.png (327x137, 57K)

If you’re the person who made this meme then I’m the one who told you to keep making it, 2 weeks ago.

Three farmers were murdered on Sunday, father's day here. Why did you post the Rhodesian coat of arms?

Because the South African flag is the ugliest thing I’ve ever fucking seen in my life

The old fag is beautiful. Rhodesia is not South Africa. Wouldn't you be weirded out if I made a thread about Americans and posted a Canadian flag? You could also post the Transvaal or Orange free state flags.

Attached: 1.jpg (630x315, 12K)

What happened in Rhodesia with the land redistribution is clearly beginning to happen in South Africa too, so I’d say it’s pretty damn similar

Lol

Attached: Best SA Flag.png (1280x768, 33K)

>This could be SAanons final summer

Don't worry about it man we will ride the victim hood for the rest of the century.

Attached: 1529567618960m.jpg (657x1024, 104K)

South Africa is more built up and industrialised, they're not just coming after the farms they want all white property. South Africa also has a lot more people than Rhodesia ever did. I'm just saying we're not the same country and it's odd to talk about us but post Rhodesian symbols.

>Ronald Lamola: The land in the urban areas must be expropriated without compensation
youtube.com/watch?t=248&v=wFmdJ5KXuuc&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Attached: 1529146941056.png (720x1280, 208K)

kek, thanks for reminding me. It's not Summer here, so I might've already seen my last summer.

Attached: 1527699257045.jpg (2560x1707, 734K)

Pic related was posted by a cop

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-19 Conscious Caracal 🇿🇦 ( ConCaracal) Twitter.png (418x612, 419K)

I feel bad for you guys, what are you guys planning on doing? I can feel the tension from over here

Attached: F532A245-00C6-4AC3-9135-C864E85DD7D7.jpg (750x680, 149K)

That's fake. It was made by an artist known as Peter Mühlenkamp.

Attached: Content Bear.png (800x600, 32K)

Question for South African anons, which pattern would work best in the environment, woodland or desert?

It's already begun, one farm murder every day

Not South African, but the climate you’d be targeting would be bush veldt
youtu.be/f1pBAAIDkl8

I've seen Jow Forums claim an oncoming genocide for months. When's it actually going to happen?

wrong idiot, a gazelle coat of arms is funny as fuck and you know it.

Attached: Child Soldiers.jpg (299x168, 11K)

As a group I don't know what the plans are. If there was any organisation to speak of, people would have to keep quiet about it and the people involved wouldn't be dumb enough to talk about it, at least I hope not. On a personal level, I follow my own advice and don't talk about that online.

I'm aware, that's why I am asking if woodland or desert would be more worthwhile to bring. I would prefer to use multicam as much as I hate the pattern, but its so damn expensive to get gear in the pattern. New issue pants are like $90, and faded, beat to shit pants are $30. So I am stuck between woodland and desert.

Really depends where you are in the country. Either could work in different areas.. woodland for coastal regions, desert for inland regions where you would be in bushveld

The meme flag checks out.

It's a Sable, and it can fuck up a lion if it's really angry
>Adult male Hippotragus niger niger

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-21 Sable antelope - Wikipedia.png (224x238, 108K)

The truth is no one knows. It's slow and ongoing, it already is a genocide with what's happening and has happened. Things are escalating though, if you look at the pics in these posts black police and politicians are saying it too.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-31 Ian Cameron on Twitter I am with Nicci Simpson this morning Nicci was attacked (522x600, 451K)

What do people wear in urban environments?

Shit...I should really read more into African biodiversity. But that fucker looks stout, I'd believe it; double the strength of the supple slaves I see.

So should I bring both woodland and desert gear? Or is there just one set I should focus on?

Look out for Ratel's.

Since Tere'Blanche was killed, they're a honeypot for idiot rockspiders from Alberton.

Attached: yumm.jpg (1280x956, 211K)

fuck is that in usd?
who would pay that much for the head?

Alberton? How do you know about Alberton? You'd probably be more accurate if you said Boksburg though

Both to be prepared if possible

No, it's in Rand

I live between Alberton and Vereeniging, I'm in the states for work.

>fuck is that in usd?
>who would pay that much for the head?
Same

Your wife gave me head for only half that

okay that makes more sense now
There some sort of delicacy down there they make with the head?

Also, I said Alberton because that's the only place I've ever seen them in the wild. They were sitting on one of the triangle islands around the ring road, flying flags and sitting in camp chairs outside their shitty single cab bakkies and tazzes

engrish teacher/soldier go home

I'm like five minutes away from Alberton. Small world. How's the States treating you?

Kaffirs eat anything. The butchers in the shittier area supermarkets and the lower end ones like Shoprite are almost entirely offal and feet.

Alright, thanks for the advice.

I'm all for using every part of an animal but I can guess the nigs make disgusting shit with them instead of processing them properly

I'm a Yank by birth (met 'n Afrikaanse vrou), so not too bad.

I'm ready to get back home with the rand as weak as it is.

They mostly boil everything if they're cooking at home, otherwise they braai(grill) on the street outside the shop they bought it from while day drinking at 8am.

at least the alcohol will probably mask the taste of cow feet for them

>they braai on the street outside the shop they bought it from while day drinking at 8am
You really are from here. Where about in the states were you born?

Will take in South African farmers if they wanna come here, but you must give me a big titty Boer gf.

I could well doxx myself if I told you. The taanies at the Brakendowns Dischem know me just because of my accent, and everyone I meet at friends of friends braais remembers my name because I'm the only person from that city they've ever met. 10ish years in midvaal and I've never met another Yank living here, let alone someone from my city.

Attached: 1498760649119.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

My bad. Oh well, all the best to you and your vrou. Glad to have you on the team.

Attached: 1522765269515.jpg (609x920, 89K)

Cheers boetie, same to you.

Both to be prepared if possible