LOCAL MOM AND POP STORES ARE SAVED!!!

Time to go to your local malls to celebrate Jow Forums

Attached: 1502309056511.png (1461x404, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0C1SdQQZzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just buy everything slightly used with cash, support the local economy and let someone else be the retarded sucker that buys new and pays (((sales taxes)))

Tax the fuck out of Bezos. Kill Amazon.

>MOM AND POP STORES
>local malls

They don't stock most of the products I buy, or stock inferior versions of them. I don't buy from amazon to evade taxes, it's for the selection and convenience.

time to tax amazon an extra 50%

What? Amazon already charges me sales tax, why would anything change?

I needed a new angle grinder. I'm terrified of those fucking things and use them while wearing a leather jacket, face shield, safety glasses, a hard hat and a leather apron.

There's no fucking way I'd buy a slightly used one, I don't know how the last operator abused it.

It's the one tool I'd never buy used. Happy to give Home Depot full fucking price for a new Milwaukee.

I dunno. It sounds like Amazon won't be affected but smaller retailers on Etsy, Ebay will.

slightly used toilet paper> you have become the jew

that's an odd phobia user

Some companies didn't.
The prior case law was that you could only tax companies they're based in. Amazon is based in MANY states, so it's convenient for them to just apply local taxes.

>innernette tax to help mom and pop stores

What is welfare for uncompetitive people.

Amazon started charging taxes a few years ago. Hopefully, these taxes can somehow be used to kill Bezos.

Tits?

It doesn't matter what vendor you purchase from when it's all Chinese junk.

Just try buying something made in the USA or Japan on Amazon.

Not when you have gone one degree off your line with a 60 grit cutting wheel and had the disc explode and found shrapnel embedded in your garage roof.

Now Jow Forums supports taxes, wut

Attached: ryan2.jpg (280x387, 26K)

The small business I work at is already worried about trying to comply with this. My job is the first to go. Thanks Trump.

well...

Attached: 1641c8c1-f5d1-4384-81c8-c1f5d1a384cc.jpg (600x474, 50K)

>vote for dumbshits who spend too much tax dollars
>get upset when held liable by sale taxes you voted for

Thank God I already went nuts on Steam.

The only time an angle grinder is scary is if you're working in a confined space with one, you have it latched ON, and it gets out of your control. Baaaaad shit.

>Warrior cutting disc from Harbor Freight.

$0.79 is probably the cheapest way to commit suicide.

That was pretty fuckign weird tho, I think they went that if you had a warehouse in a state = taxes.

This reminded me of something: youtube.com/watch?v=D0C1SdQQZzE

More like what is making the market fair.

I wish they would just do away with all sales tax, for brick and mortar and online.

Ya it probably is, also exactly why you buy quality and use protection

This headline is fake news. The courts said states can now tax online sales. So Texans Still won’t pay.

Jesus fucking Christ on a fucking Harbor Freight drill press.

Fuck Amazon and fuck any company that uses technology to circumvent tax and labor laws. Bezos is ripping the heart out of this country and couldn't seem happier about it.

Attached: searschuckmanPOSTCARD - CHICAGO - SEARS ROEBUCK PLANT - AERIAL - EARLY.jpg (792x498, 96K)

If it wasn't for the really long cuts I need to make in high carbon and stainless steel, I'd just use a fucking hacksaw with a bimetal blade. The angle grinder save me at least and hour of labor per piece.

I knew a guy who cut his nose off with one. He had the angle off for a split second and it kicked up into his face, cut his nose off from the top of his upper lip to just below eyebrow level. They were able to reattach it, but fuck. I haven’t touched one since hearing that story

JUST

Attached: 1504985405489.jpg (784x708, 112K)

No fuck government for creating unfair laws so amazon can thrive.

The disc is the part that would break though.

Fuck both of them.

Yeah, and if the shaft is bent or the collets are warped, that significantly increases the chance of a Boom Disc.

With a new one, at least I know it's on factory spec and hasn't been abused.

Big box stores killed the Mom and Pops, not the internet. This will just kill the small internet companies, but Amazon, who already collects state tax, will benefit.

Remember, the object is to destroy competition, not protect it.

Attached: real capitalism.jpg (600x337, 22K)

Amazon is a mall. A Mall of "mom and pop" stores. They only have a small number (in relation to the full inventory) of "amazon essentials" products, the rest are supplied by "mom and pop" stores. Even when you buy through prime you're buying from "mom and pops" that sent large lots of their products to Amazon.

See, Amazon doesn't work like this at all. Amazon isn't wal-mart. They're ebay. Y'all are retarded.

OY VEY STOP TAXING THE INTERNET IT IS A FREE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS(THAT WE APPROVE OF) AND IT'S NOT LIKE ILL PAY THOSE TAXES ANYWAY GOY, WHO DO YOU THINK MAKES THE MONEY? WHO DO YOU THINK COLLECTS THE TAXES? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?

GOYIM BTFO

Attached: 1447619676566.png (520x388, 385K)

NH has no sales tax how will this affect me?

You'll get taxed anyway, the tax will be based on where the company is located or by giving internet companies a flat tax across the board.

I'm not pleased with this

Attached: ancap-thumbs-down-58e3086c7f32e.jpg (562x435, 15K)

Now they have to send the taxes to the various States instead of pocketing the taxes for States that did not ask for them to be collected.

>everything is more expensive now
why do you think this is good?

Yes and the "conservative" justices were the ones who pushed it through, they said the states are missing out on so much money, you know how the states build everything

>amazon isn't subsidized for being a multistate entity
FTFY

>SUPREMES
what the hell, shouldn't this be Congress?

What kind of weird shit do you really need? How many different items do you need to stick up your ass?

Faggot.

*mom and pop Walmart site to store pickup not included

No. It's actually the final nail in the coffin for mom and pops. Most of them have moved a significant amount of their business, possibly all of it, online. They were already struggling on places like eBay with large businesses beating their listings down in visibility, but eBay and Amazon were their real only options. A lot used eBay sales to drive traffic to their personal online stores. It's bad all the way around.