Why is there so much crime in Brazil Jow Forums?

Why is there so much crime in Brazil Jow Forums?

The GDP per capita is similar to Eastern Europe (Poland 12k, Brazil 8k), but our homicide rates are nowhere near the ones of Brazil.

People here are violent and resort to some dumbass street codes that fighting is brave, calling the police is pussying out. But we don't resort to fucking murders, top kek

Is the answer simply niggers?

Attached: article-0-199735F5000005DC-425_964x681.jpg (964x681, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7A5DHSHKpsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is the answer simply niggers?
Yes. Niggers are resposible for the vast majority of the crimes, just like in USA

There must be more to it

Btw your gangsters look like fucking pussies in those shorts and flip flops. In poland at least we have adidas dresses

Many people say that niggers only commit most of the crimes because of slavery that left them without anything but that is obviously wrong. Many europeans immigrants arrived here in the 1950s without a single coin and acquired all they had honestly without commiting a single crime while niggers who have been free for more than a century still haven't left the favelas and are commiting crimes.
Adding to that, 99% of the brazilians don't judge by race, it is probably the least "racist" country in the world. Saying that niggers are in that situation because of prejudice is also wrong.

GDP per capita of Poland is 16k. Over 2 times higher than Brazils.

>this is what the Jews want to do to the rest of the world
yes the answer is niggers

Also the violence has nothing to do with poverty, it's more a result of niggerification of the country and niggers are more violent if they make a considerable % of the society, no matter what country they are in.

Exactly. Europeans arrived here without anything, built big houses and made their families without commiting a single crime.

oh really?

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-180059_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 480K)

what race are you?

You don't need "adidas dresses" when you have leathery skin

Tracksuits, I forgot the word. Leathery skins?

poland is on pair with niggers, but pussy white boy has no balls to kill, only real alpha black men do, thats why your women emmigrate in thousands

Attached: 1512178242625.jpg (413x407, 40K)

My 4 grandparents are northern portuguese, not a single moor.

Niggers have an IQ below room temperature and a genetic predisposition to being hoop swinging monkeys.
>Is the answer simply niggers?
Do all slav(e)s have below average intelligence?

Attached: Are you fucking nigger.jpg (678x540, 29K)

>Leathery skin
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

>The Chad Uberzilian vs the virgin eurocuck.

yes

>Chad
>Calling a raisin head chad
Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: Raisin head.jpg (1041x538, 82K)

I'm not going to bring race on this because it's pointless.

The only reason why the crime/murder rate is high is because of low iq.

There's your answer right there. 90% of the population is dumb as fuck, 8% are normal and 2% are smart.

In 2012 our GDP per capita was around $12,000 as well. The 8,000 we have now is artifically low because of the devaluation of the Real and economic crisis. Once our currency recovers some purchasing power again, it should return to 12,000 again.

Not to mention that smart people are leaving.

This wasn't the case because if you were smart you could game the system even though everything else is fucked, but now it's getting harder to game the system so smarter people will just continue to leave.

because too stupid to wear shoes but they will steal a shiney bling bling?

>Why is there so much crime in Brazil

Attached: aehaerherhearhh.png (1203x768, 747K)

Attached: Brazil vs World Homicide Rates.jpg (1308x622, 87K)

I don't consider myself really smart.

But I sure as hell might leave for a better economy such as Paraguai or Chile. (I could retire in Paraguai right now at 30 years old)

>whitey
>too frail to go without shoes
Only alpha blacks can survive in harsh environments, don't even need clothes (but always wear the best clothes)

Send your Detroit niggas to Brazil so we can teach them a lesson for LARPing as gangsters.

I've been researching SP state ahead of an upcoming trip to Brazil, and there are some really nice little towns outside the city that were founded by Italians/Japanese. Parts of the country are really beautiful and the living seems comfy, whereas other parts (filled with darker people) are hellish dystopias. It's a strange combination

You could probably come up with a very sophisticated and nuanced answer if you made the effort but the simple answer really is niggers. Is there anyone on the planet so stupid to think Brazil would be the violent monkey house it is if the population was 90% white?

You are the closest genetically to the people of my country than any other country on the planet, retard

Look what happens when a brazilian bull faces a meek americuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=7A5DHSHKpsk

The stability of a country isn't due to a single concept, you fucking moron. Many factors come into play.

>Why is there so much crime in Brazil Jow Forums?
Because brown people exist.

>Brazil's GDP is similar to eastern Europe
>Brazil isn't in OCDE

I wonder who is lying

This would make a pretty good reality tv show. Nigger Wars!

Of course the answer is niggers. What's the crime rate among pure whites in Brazil (if such creatures exist?) What's the crime rate among unmixed Japanese-Brazillians? Of course it'll be much lower.
The answer is always niggers.

You're basically an eastern nigger yourself, don't hop onto the white bandwagon just yet

This. 100x this.
Brazil is probably best showcase of nigger natural destruction in society.

Poland noone comes close to niggers, you should know that.
Its basicly insult to compare them even to animals.

You're right.

I'm sorry Japan, you guys are cool

eastern asians have a lower crime rate than europeans

Whites are quite rare in Brazil and so are crimes commited by them.
Whenever I see on tv "the suspect is white" turns out he's merely a light-skinned mulatto. A 56% face.

To be fair in order of racial superiority, Eastern Asians probably top the list.

Brazil is literally El Ogro de las Americas.

Heat, poverty and niggers make for one deadly combo.

Niggers run rampant around here;
Ignoring all rules and laws of our land;
Getting violent when the tides are not on their favor.
Gaining victim status because they're poor;
Exactly like wild animals, they prey on the good man.
Ruining what could be a paradise,
Staining our streets with blood.
Sacrificing our safety for personal gain.
Ultimately shattering what remains of a society.
Can this be overturned?
Keep hoping, macacanon.
Awaken and fight for your country.
Surely, that'll do.
See you later.

This. 47% of the population self identifies as whites but only 10% of the population have between 90% and 100% european DNA.
The number of crimes of those who self identifies as whites is still a lot lower than the number of crimes by niggers. Crimes commited by the 10% don't even exist

Thought that as well. If your grannies arrived before the 1850s I'd try to check the bloodline. Great grandfather was anative that married with my aryan great grandmother; great great grandmother on the other side of the family may have been a negress slave, not sure yet if she actually gave birth to great grandparents or just raised them

Don't come unless you're qt3.14 leaf gf

Attached: images (51).jpg (309x477, 17K)

Unironically hope that Brasil and Argentina will some day be regional leaders that can balance USA

We will once USA is completely fucked

If that happens, it will probably be due to US decline, not by a spectacular development of Latin America.

Attached: 1515576525241.png (543x2378, 514K)

>Why is there so much crime in Brazil Jow Forums?
low average intelligence
import genius sperm and pay people to use it, and their intelligence will increase and crime will go down.

Oh really.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland

Attached: 784392617489612.png (298x280, 13K)

>fighting is brave, calling the police is pussying out
Implying this is not true.

It sounds harsh but is 100% true

they arrieved between 1920 and 1930 but I have already ordered a ancestry test just to make sure

>GDP per capita
Brazil is insanely rich in natural resources.

t.

Attached: la creatura.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

My source is more legit, it has a graph

Bad economic policies from the time of colonialism.
>mainly extractive, inroads leading chiefly to development of mining, logging, etc. towns.
19th Century
>coffee economy with booms and busts, cafe com leite aristocracy is more focused on appearances than actual development
20th century
>ISI policies stagnate and massive inflation with repeated reissues of new currencies
A military dictatorship more or less turned this around.
21st century
>neoliberals from revolutionary parties of the 70s and 80s are in charge and hella corrupt, thus no real development outside of a brief financialatizing period in the late 00s early 10s.
Oh, and niggers. Definitely niggers.

Is it really that bad???

Just like in the USA, if you take a bunch of enslaved niggers to a country with potential development, they will become social misfits and violent thugs once slavery is abolished.

La creatura de macaco brasileiro...