FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER PAGE MAKES OVER $16,000,000 FOR IMMIGRANT PARENTS TO REUNITE WITH CHILDREN

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-21-10-42-29.png (720x969, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caller.com/story/news/texasregion/2018/06/20/raices-fundraiser-texas-nonprofit-aiding-immigrant-children-families-heres-what-you-should-know/718116002/
thedailysheeple.com/where-are-the-girls-child-trafficking-feared-as-dhs-cant-say-where-immigrant-girls-are-being-held_062018
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-40198272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me it’s another Aussie like the BLM page

It's real

caller.com/story/news/texasregion/2018/06/20/raices-fundraiser-texas-nonprofit-aiding-immigrant-children-families-heres-what-you-should-know/718116002/

Please tell me it's to reunite them in their own shithole countries.

Mfw the money disappears.

Attached: IMG_20180407_102850.jpg (720x1280, 130K)

Bump for this

Attached: 258DFB5A-2A0B-45BF-AE27-EABB2DB10BC7.gif (300x367, 52K)

Should be called "separate gullible people from their money" fundraiser

What were they exactly planning to do with this money? Like, I walk to an ICE camp with a million dollars, do I get to buy a kid? Is the money used to find the family in Mexico, sneak them back in to the US, and they get relocked up with a kid?

This honestly sounds like an Aussie, even being confirmed for real.

Attached: hill.jpg (1407x956, 168K)

>mfw trump flipped the order and now immigrant kids can be with their parents
>mfw the kike page is saying they still need more resources for 'counseling' and 'further advocacy'
>mfw that virtue signaling cucks are still feverishly throwing money at this fundraiser lage without any investigation

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

>mfw facebook gets 10% off fundraiser pages and have accumulated well over $1,600,000 from this

Attached: Mark-Zuckerberg-Laughing-at-a-Facebook-Profile.jpg (1940x1164, 353K)

Bump

There are 427,144 patrons to this fundraiser.

There are also thousands of immigrant families being processed.

Take 16,000,000 and divide it by the number of patrons (427,144). It turns into $37.

Money gets spread out quickly. It could buy the families transport, food, resources to meet each other if they have been separated, each family would only get like $50 or something.

Do you just not know how to think about these things?

As the debate swarms over illegal immigration, Americans on both the left and the right are at each other’s throats pointing fingers over who’s responsible. In the meantime, what was a “conspiracy theory” a month ago is now being confirmed by the very people accused of keeping people in cages. One question, however, has just been raised which gives one a dark and sickly feeling inside when thinking about the potential answers to it: “Where are the girls?”

There is something particularly disturbing about the minuscule amount of footage recently released by HHS last week—it only shows boys, and only boys age 10 and up. Where are the girls? Where are the toddlers? Where are the babies?

Could it be that HHS is only releasing footage of these older boys to portray an image of less suffering and compliant young men in order to keep the public happy? Are the places where girls are kept so disturbing that none of this footage cam be released?

According to official policy, the government does not remove toddlers and babies from their mothers. However, as TFTP reported, a mother from Honduras who came to the U.S. seeking asylum with her family said she was breastfeeding her infant at a detention center when her baby was suddenly taken from her with no warning and no explanation.

Now, the question of “where are the girls?” has become such an issue that it made its way to the White House and a reporter asked Department of Homeland Security Chief Kirstjen Nielsen.

Monday afternoon, during a White House press briefing, a reporter asked, “Why is the government only releasing images of the boys being held? Where are the girls & toddlers?”

According to official policy, the government does not remove toddlers and babies from their mothers. However, as TFTP reported, a mother from Honduras who came to the U.S. seeking asylum with her family said she was breastfeeding her infant at a detention center when her baby was suddenly taken from her with no warning and no explanation.

Now, the question of “where are the girls?” has become such an issue that it made its way to the White House and a reporter asked Department of Homeland Security Chief Kirstjen Nielsen.

Monday afternoon, during a White House press briefing, a reporter asked, “Why is the government only releasing images of the boys being held? Where are the girls & toddlers?”
Also on Monday, ProPublica released an audio recording that was taken inside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility. It is nothing short of heart-breaking.

The clip recorded two girls who had just been separated from their parents. They are scared to death and wailing as the border agent jokes, “We have an orchestra here.”

Since the question of “where are the girls?” began to gain traction, a firestorm has erupted on social media of people fearing the worst. Many people are claiming that they are being trafficked or abused. Indeed, as TFTP reported yesterday, a police officer was arrested for abusing one of these little girls and threatening her undocumented mother with deportation if she spoke up.

Exactly what is happening to the girls that are making it over the border remains unclear. However, the video above is enough to show that something has to change. Sadly, however, the left/right divide makes effective change nearly impossible.

These children are being used as pawns in a political game as rivals bicker over how to handle them while ignoring real factors that would curb this massive immigration problem.

Transport back to Mexico I hope

Exactly what is happening to the girls that are making it over the border remains unclear. However, the video above is enough to show that something has to change. Sadly, however, the left/right divide makes effective change nearly impossible.

These children are being used as pawns in a political game as rivals bicker over how to handle them while ignoring real factors that would curb this massive immigration problem.

Many Americans have been taught to dehumanize these refugees and to believe that it is not our problem. However, these refugees are a direct result of decades-old US policy.

In the heart-wrenching video above, one of the girls claims to be from Honduras. Honduras is currently a crime ridden hell hole rife with gang violence as cocoa plantations thrive—all thanks to the war on drugs.

Because making something illegal does nothing to curb the demand for it, the war on drugs acts as a fuel to the fire of gang violence and crime in these South and Central American countries by creating an incentive for criminals to capitalize on the constant demand.

As the Free Thought Project has reported, Ron Paul provides penetrating wisdom on truly effective ways to deal with the situation, while providing a financial benefit and removing a giant injustice being perpetrated by the U.S. government.

That's a whole FUCK TON of plane tickets back to Guatemala.

thedailysheeple.com/where-are-the-girls-child-trafficking-feared-as-dhs-cant-say-where-immigrant-girls-are-being-held_062018

>WOMP WOMPs in tremolo

nothing easier in the world than to part a fool of his money

You don't understand what a patron is, do you?

....and that's a good thing!

there was only around 2000 kids who got seperated
16 mil (minus any costs) divided by 2000

double checked

Of course it disappears, it always disappears. It's side routed to various causes, then other causes. Each taking a cut. It's what liberals, live on.

With half a mil you can literally buy a green card (by investing in the USA system).

That's a whole lotta singular verbage there for $20 million.

these idiots never learn

Attached: KONY.jpg (800x525, 218K)

pa·tron
ˈpātrən/
noun
plural noun: patrons

a person who gives financial or other support to a person, organization, cause, or activity.

Stupid faggot.

so there were (((only))) 2000 families? when they've got 8 brothers and sisters all named Lopez?

2000 X 8 = 16,000

If you divide 16,000,000 by 16,000, you get $1000

And that is if the funds don't get spent on things other than the family members themselves.

Not to mention Zucker's skimming off the top of the funds.

im sorry hold on. did the us sepeerate these families with the intention to keep the children in orphanages until they grow up? surely the plan is to reunite them with their families as soon as possible?
were they separating families forever? i honestly want to know

>trip to mexico rite??
You also seem unable to think about these things. The parents are being deported, the children are "separated" from them. Get it? If the parents went back to Mexico, the children are still in the US. Do you see the "point A" to "point B" that needs to happen for these families to be "reunited"? I can imagine the bumpy car ride to their parents now. Pretty good.

Yea you were wrong
I don't know where you got this magical x 8 from
I was under the impression that of 12000 kids who crossed the border, 10000 were not with their parents so at most 2000 kids were seperated. I could be wrong though

The majority of Jow Forums users can't answer your question, it's a pretty basic question too. How much you want to bet that the families would've reunited eventually, and that this whole situation was escalated out of total impatience?
>16 GORILLION

They're be held and indoctrinated into the US Space Marine program. FOR THE EMPEROR!

RACE WAR NOW

Lol nice scam. Wish i could scam like liberal progressives. I'd be rich.

I should start a progressive non profit.

Attached: kz5w250iba511.jpg (690x792, 46K)

I donated, fuck all of you shitheads who support separating children from their parents.

I'm separated from my parents how do I cash in?

Keep deluding yourself kike, a person who supports with money, gifts, efforts, or endorsement an artist, writer, museum, cause, charity, institution, special event, is a patron. There were 427,144 of those in the OP's image, schlomo.

Let me guess (((who))) will get most of this loot?

Attached: Gaza666.jpg (500x483, 63K)

>It's a scam!

says the shill to deter people from donating. Your lack of morals is sickening.

Yeah and you got patron mixed up with the mexicans

Attached: 1529588891533.jpg (1155x1524, 139K)

what side of the frontier do they re-unite?

We have to get our lolis from somewhere

zucc only gets 10%, soz
as if a patron in function just ceases to because "mexicans". They donated the money faggot, you can't undo history, the patrons performed their function and the money is there. You're merely complaining at reality.

One way or another, that money is going straight to criminals. The Taco Toddlers won't see a dime.

1) Claim to have 100% indisputable evidence of Drumpf criminal activity

2) Create gofundme to release evidence once it hits $1 billion goal

3) Liberals cash out their retirement funds and take out second mortgages to donate

4) Abscond

Attached: Jill-Stein-Has-Raised-Well-Over-2.5-Million-To-Recount-Vote-In-3-Swing-States-13073-1.png (610x610, 321K)

funds can easily be allocated to facilitate the reuniting of the family, a government official gets to drive the taco toddler to the parent, and the trip is paid for by the fundraiser. How hard is that to imagine even hypothetically?

I dont know why i dont cash in on this. People must make so much money from fraudulent crowdsourcing pages

Missed my point entirely somehow, no idea what the fuck you're talking about

>no idea what the fuck you're talking about
That's because my point when entirely over your head you stupid fuck. Just shut the fuck up.
>the jew cries out as he strikes you

Maybe it is...

>implying that a healthy guatemalan child sells for more than a fraction of that sum

and these people wonder why rich people have lots of money and they have nothing

You actually did miss his point brainlet

Attached: 1522853735148.png (949x647, 26K)

will whoever set up this fundraiser be able to keep the money or will they have to give it back?

his point was moot and you know it

Thank you for your donation ;^)

Attached: 1490571302698.jpg (940x617, 59K)

How hilarious would it be if they took the money for themselves. You could legit dissapear with 20 million shekels

Amazing, just on Monday it was only 4 million

Attached: IMG_0447.png (750x1334, 628K)

>Giving millions of dollars blindly to two random people on the west coast
GoCuckMe

Raising money for something that can't actually be bought is almost as stupid as...

...DONATING MONEY FOR SOMETHING THAT CAN'T ACTUALLY BE BOUGHT

Attached: heh..jpg (413x395, 32K)

>What were they exactly planning to do with this money?

gum up the legal process of deporting illegals with lawsuits.

>Not to mention Zucker's skimming off the top of the funds.
The entire fund is being stolen, those beans won't see a single peso.

Attached: 3889331D-B0B1-49D1-AB39-2DCA9CF464DF.jpg (620x400, 49K)

>if they took the money
user, they WILL take the money and none will be the wiser, their name is tagged in the “donation” so they look progressive and humanist.
You could stand in front of them and spend that money and they wouldn’t understand it!

probably some big money laundering scheme

Attached: pepe investigations unit.jpg (882x731, 113K)

>What were they exactly planning to do with this money?
Buy an A10. Line up the disgusting spics along the border and BRRRRTT them all to hell.

Attached: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT.gif (700x394, 1.03M)

I'm envious all them soro's money he is getting. :(

how much for those abused by the US gov in the name of the war on drugs?

My point was just pointing out your typo, so I'll agree it is moot, but at least you got mad over it

(((Willner)))
Hey hey, mah boy David knows what's up! Congrats on the 20M bro

The power of welfare. They didnt raise shit. The american citizens raised it all unwillingly.

Dont tip blacks and mexicans. They get their tips committing welfare fraud.

People are so fucking stupid.

Must be nice not having to buy your food with your own money. You must save a lot. And then you get an extra $800+ to pay the bills. I wish i was poor.

>Oooooo look. Looooooook at me. Meeeee I care.

Amazing is the amount of money you can get from a few tears and media work.
I really hope this is a scam and they get discovered.

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-40198272

Horrible! We must shoot them at the border so they don't end up in this situation.

BASED AUSTRALIA
I hope its a scam and they get away with it, just like BLM Aussies

>average donation of $38
Bullshit. 90% of the money is going to go to "staffing fees" and everyone who donated a real chunk of money is doing it for their taxes

Wow you're all illiterate. FB takes no cut, the money goes directly to RAICES in Texas, and the executive order to stop separating kids from families doesn't apply to those already separated. But by all means, blame the Jews and Democrats. It's literally the only thing you know how to do. Later incels!

No refunds lol

that wasnt funded by billionaire globalists at all..

Attached: 1527731437194.png (324x361, 241K)

probably going straight into the Clinton Foundation.

In other words its going straight back to the people who donated.

Attached: gib_shekels.jpg (1202x1031, 198K)

Maddow is plugging RACIES.

>implying the faggot who collects that money can do anything
Americans truly are evil capitalistic and very dumb, they think money solves anything.

Beautiful scam

Attached: fields_merchant.jpg (2004x1002, 746K)

>You can't be X and against Y
Why can't libtards come up with new headlines? It's getting annoying.

By your estimations there is 316,000 families that have been separated.
Do you just not know how to think about these things?

Migrant helping organizations can't help anybody without a law enabling that help. Refugee organizations are useless without laws enabling it.

So you will have an "honest" person dedicated at each check point or detainment facility with the ability to withdraw funds from the fundraiser? Then this "honest" person will give the money directly to the government official for gas, food, lodging to make the trip to Mexico or where ever? Then the on the return trip home, the tolerant liberals will accuse the government official of taking bribes because the funds were not sanctioned by the USA government?

yeah... that's going to work really well. lol

Going to need sources or links or pictures or anything other than user posting if you want this to gain traction

lol why do they need millions just to do this