How come conservative believe in intelligence design

Even though it’s been proven that liberals have higher IQ and penis sizes?

Attached: A146B580-1CF2-4436-A2D8-25EAED6EF66C.jpg (280x199, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/06/10/190385484/chopped-how-amputated-fingertips-sometimes-grow-back
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glial_scar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I have to be perfect to be intelligently designed

Oh, btw it takes a year for the Starfish to grow back

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

You do, that’s why it’s called intelligent design.

humans can regrow toes and fingers before puberty you actual retard, look it up

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 12.11.19 PM.png (646x263, 32K)

This argument makes no sense
>this animal can do x
>therefore all animals should do x

This is as dumb as the "if evolution is real why are monkeys still around" argument. Its just on the other side of the coin

Really? Didn't knew that one. Any source on that? (boycotting google)

If liberals are so smart why did they lost to a literal "orange", as they call him?

Simple Trump is a populist liberal.

>be god
>create living things
>create humans
>super complex organisms
>my greatest work
>everything is beautiful
>decide to take a day off
>on my day off that fucker lucifer corrupts my greatest creation and turns them into niggers and jews
>ruins everything
>my greatest creation has too much empathy to get rid of those creations of the devil

Scar tissue is our superpower OP. Our bodies produce that shit like it’s cotton candy.

>liberals have higher IQ and penis size
IQ and penis size are inversely proportional

Starfish don't have a skeleton or a complex cardiovascular system either sooooooo... Not arguing for intelligent design here but vertebrates are way more complex than echinoderms.

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/06/10/190385484/chopped-how-amputated-fingertips-sometimes-grow-back
>We think that nail stem cells may a have a special function to induce the whole regeneration process, including nerve attraction and growth of the bone
It's not the whole finger, but yes the tip of your finger might regrow.

Most parts of the human body actually CAN regenerate though. The issue is conflicting systems like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glial_scar
If anything it's proof we're NOT intelligently designed. The "protect your body from infection" system prevents the "repair all damage" system from functioning. An intelligently designed system would know to protect, but also fade away and allow nerve regrowth.

humans generally don't reproduce after losing limbs, so there's no need to evolve with DNA traits to reproduce limbs.

also
>not using the plural of conservatives
>penis size
>IQ

2/10 made me reply

Attached: 1490952549939.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Whats a higher penis size?

is there a study about that?

Its only the tips of toes and fingers right at the start of the nail that can grow back

One day the rock said "Hmmm, it would be great if I was alive and could move around and then evolution made it so."

Attached: micro_v_macro.jpg (720x540, 100K)

this is bait

Not true, white liberals have bigger brains and bigger dicks.

I’m a black conservative so I should know that.

>God didn't give me regen powers, sonar, wings, or wolverine claws.
Low effort post, Jeb.

Humans were a mistake.

>intelligent design -> (starfish limb regeneration -> human limb regeneration)
It's possible to have intelligent design and starfish limb regeneration without human limb regeneration.
>intelligent design -> ~(higher liberal IQ ^ bigger liberal penis size)
It's possible to have intelligent design and higher liberal IQ and penis size.
What stupid arguments. Go away.

You ether believe in evolution or you don't. Which is it? How did that first brain cell evolve? What use is one brain cell? Why would it survive the evolution process. There must have been some kind of plan to make a system evolve. That unknown plan scares people = both the religious and scientific.

Attached: can_a_system_evolve.jpg (660x403, 73K)

> Evolution is proof of intelligent design.

His argument is evolution or intelligent design, not evolution, therefore intelligent design, not evolution therefore intelligent design. Jow Forums is 18+

I think he's trying to say that it isn't mutually exclusive

I was projecting an implication.

I agree with this sentiment.

humans can regrow finger tips

Bi-partisan (my team or your team) thinking may be the soup de jour in politics, but it will not solve any of the mysteries of our origin or help find an explanation for the scope of the Universe versus it's intolerance for life. These questions require an open mind. We have to look to science and not be afraid if it steers us toward "god" - or any other destination.

Attached: ploiovirus.png (1080x720, 879K)

Evolution functions perfectly fine without God

But can a starfish draw a swastika with a glitterpen? Atheists BTFO!

Attached: _7136344.jpg (1073x1200, 665K)