THE PURPOSE OF PRINCE WILLIAM’S VISIT TO ISRAEL HAS BEEN LEAKED

Attached: William.png (1639x696, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE
logicalhierarchy.com/blog/prince-william-the-little-horn-described-in-daniel-revelation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kewl story britbro.

It’s in an image so I can believe it

do people outside of the rich and the grannies really care about them inbred celebrities really?!
they have proven time and again they are an antiquated redundant bunch of dole dossers and paedophiles used to distract the public.

Attached: Liz.jpg (449x293, 40K)

Lol... super stupid...

The Brits keep a stone under their throne, they believe this stone was the one Jacob slept on when he saw Jacobs ladder

Everything connected to ancient Jews is fake, the ark is just another fake jew item

the bible says the ark was taken to heaven with elijah

which means the very people who care about this wacky shit already believe the story you've made up isnt true

do some work wunderkike, stupid fucking c-lister, probably not even getting paid for this

Sounds legit.

Attached: it belongs.jpg (400x400, 133K)

I thought it was at Mecca you faggots?

They were doing construction and “lightning” killed a couple thousand people.

The Russian navy picked up the ark and took it to Antarctica.

Wow, the brits truly are faggots

>the bible says the ark was taken to heaven with elijah

It doesn't, actually.

My bad, it was the arc of Gabriel they picked up.

You have to ask yourself who really built the ark? and what was the agreement?

>You have to ask yourself who really built the ark?
The watchers

Rebuilding the Temple will be the biggest status quo changing thing for Jews in a time when Jews are at their least religious.

Who would care?
Who would believe any hidden "ark" would be the real thing in this age of skepticism?

Which of course is not something from the bible, and note that satan told Mohammad that his name was "Gabriel".

The ark is in Wales m8

youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE

Attached: arthurian.jpg (1268x720, 94K)

Craftsmen under the direction of Moses, and the agreement was that as long as Israel had God for their king, God would reside on the mercy seat, the gilded top of the ark of the covenant. Now the ark contains the tablets of the 10 commandments, a jar of manna, and the budded staff of Aaron. All will be found, intact.

This is an exciting age to live in for godly people. For godless people, not so much.

People won't be skeptical when the living God not only destroys the enemies of Israel by the millions, but once again clearly resides in the Holy Land.

The Temple Institute in Jerusalem has literally everything they need to erect the third temple, and could likely do so within 4 months.

It's in Jerusalem. Hidden.

Slight problem here. Moses didn't exist.

Attached: 1529450492835.gif (229x176, 987K)

Slight problem here. You don't exist. So what am I responding to?

And why do the Jews celebrate the Passover every year, faithfully, for 3500 years?

I too was under the impression that the russians had it.

Is there any legit info that it could be hidden there and how?

We all know it’s in Ethiopia

Attached: 8468021315.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Nah, I just checked on it. Still here.
If you complete the three peaks challenge, answer the dragon's riddle and are of pure and noble heart it reveals itself to you.
The lady in the lake holds it up and everything.

>Ark of the Covenant is in Israel
Gee, I wonder why Trump was so pushy about getting the capital moved to Jerusalem and building a US Embassy there.

Attached: 261.jpg (979x832, 528K)

If the Jews had the ark... Palestinian would be their first target. Two possibilities if the had it... it doesn’t work; just a tall tale, or god is not on their side and it sits dormant

Trump is probably the only person who could activate it....

>Ark of the Covenant
>Muh christian occult treasures
DEY JUS FOUN NOAHS ARK
IT WAS ON EVEREST

>Trump is probably the only person who could activate it....
You mean deactivate it... Think about that for a sec

please keep your semitic fairytale mary sue fanfic psyops in >>>/cuckstain/ where they belong

There is no evidence whatsoever to support the existence of Moses nor of any period of slavery in Egypt norof any exodus from said slavery.

>why do jews celebrate passover

Same reason any religion does anything. Working sucks and its easier to con some rubes into paying for your upkeep eh rabbi?

what if they are gonna sacrifice William and his little son, so it's Henry(Harry) who becomes the king, so they can crown a niggers as "the queen of the world"?

I’m curious if they’d have a formal building process. I wonder if there’d be dudes bidding to be subcontractors on the Third Temple.

Jews hate manual labor, ironic the physical construction would be mainly Muzzies.

Imagine being some illiterate Muslims taking a break from laying tile on the Third Temple to pray.

Shits surreal

Attached: 373495C6-CEAA-49A2-BC7C-FC91810C39EC.jpg (600x747, 44K)

I have friends who have visited Israel and talked with the orthodoxy, and they have everything ready to go. They are just waiting for the dome to get removed.

>his dad had his mum killed
I can prove it

>They are just waiting for the dome to get removed.
Thats bs, the temple will be built in the city of David

bet, nigger

Attached: confess.jpg (729x533, 56K)

Wheres your slaughterling?
Ha !

Source?
and I dont mean that .png

>thinking "the ark" is a real thing
kike detected
slide thread
SAGE

There is a longstanding conspiracy theory that Prince William is the Anti-Christ, due to his childhood head injury, which almost resulted in his death.

logicalhierarchy.com/blog/prince-william-the-little-horn-described-in-daniel-revelation/

Attached: william-propaganda-lamb-messiah-1.jpg (772x344, 147K)

Literally who

note that the living god he's talking about is the fucking antichrist himself

What's the basic gestalt on Henry (harry)?

What in the fuck kind of larping bullshit is this?
I bet the Jesuits did this

Why is there always religious themed stuff on Jow Forums as of recent?

"THE CORNERSTONE FOR THE THIRD HOLY TEMPLE PREPARED BY THE FAITHFUL MOVEMENT IS READY TO START THE PROCESS OF THE BUILDING OF THE HOLY TEMPLE AND WAS CARRIED TO THE HOLY TEMPLE MOUNT IN JERUSALEM AND WILL BE CARRIED AGAIN. THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES IN ISRAEL AND THE WORLD SHOW THAT THIS DAY IS BEHIND THE DOOR."

"
The building of the Third Holy Temple, where the Shekinah of G-D will
dwell in the Holy of Holies among His people Israel and the entire
world, will allow the people of Israel to fulfill their godly task to
be a biblical nation that fulfills its mandated biblical mission. This
will change the face of the entire world when G-D reigns again from
His Holy Temple in Jerusalem."

from an email from TEMPLE MOUNT & LAND OF ISRAEL FAITHFUL MOVEMENT
P.O. Box 18325, 8 Aliash Street, Jerusalem, Israel
6/7/2018 7:25 PM

the ark didn't come from israel tho retard, they built it in the desert, jesus christ you're an idiot

That's obviously the most likely explanation, but we shouldn't rush into conclusions.

>literally believing Scofield heresy.

Your lies prevent your salvation. Israel is the church, not the Synagogue of Satan. Your jew worship is idolatry.

Attached: E1D2A3B8-AEC4-451A-8453-7381C1C7C6A5.jpg (817x443, 59K)

What the fuck is this shit

But the Ark was never on Mt. Athos....it was and still is in Aksum.

nice try schlomo
The Ark's in Ethiopia

You'd really trust an aquatic bint with something like that?

"William. They're onto you. Get out. NOW."

Attached: -QN7xZSOxwS8Mi7kA4UxaACZBzvNEkKIMCd_aOyUpmE.png (1000x581, 643K)

anglos are philo semites confirmed

I predict this post will be massively underrated

Ok. So. Whos the MESSIAH.
You are speaking off
?????

You’re probably more correct

The ancient aliens show did a bit on that... apparently they have to use diamond saws to cut the blocks, and etc.

Diamonds...

Here’s a fun fact: all of the males in the royal family get circumcised by Britain’s chief rabbi and none of the royals eat shellfish.