Trudeau says pot will be legal as of Oct. 17, 2018

cbc.ca/news/politics/cannabis-pot-legalization-bill-1.4713839

It'll be legal to smoke dope in Canada soon thanks to Trudeau.

Attached: Canada+weed+flag.jpg (810x455, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

great, more society crumbling degeneracy from the liberal party of canada! thanks, xers!

SMOKING

A

FUCKING

LEAF

hurpmrhhurhhhrmpppppppprrrrr

Attached: Slowpoke.png (312x295, 9K)

It'll be like cannibalism.

What's the problem? Cigarettes and alcohol are objectively worse for you than weed. Plus, weed can be consumed in ways that don't involve smoking, thereby negating any respiratory effects inhaling the combustible materials has.

Attached: 1526404510189.png (346x346, 195K)

based.

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO, OH WAIT DUDE LOL

Attached: 1527599648874.png (657x527, 52K)

DUDE
FREE
WEED

Trudeau's only accomplishment. His only campaign promise kept and no one who already smoked pot really gives a shit like it would make it any easier to get than it already is. It's just more fodder for the Trudeau Liberal circle jerk

kys pothead

Wow and it only took 4 years; you guys got beat to the punch by how many US states while current year man also legalized dog blowjobs and gave millions to terrorists? But hey, dude weed

I don't have a problem with Cigarettes because they don't interfere with your judgement. It's bad for your health but if that's what you want to do then go a head.

Alcohol and weed on the other hand are a complete curse on the society responsible for DUIs

Yeah but smoking weed isn't the same as drinking when driving your car brainlet not even remotely close

t.mutt
tell that to someone who was killed by a driver under the influence of weed.

>posting about a new law legalizing pot soon means you support it and are a pothead

american anglos often do that, it's not a sign of intelligence let me tell you.

Attached: C_HwrvUXgAM3_zF.jpg large.jpg (1337x1289, 105K)

Cannibalism kek

>someone who was killed by a driver under the influence of weed.
Has this ever happened?

Taxable market worth of billions. If this flies, cannabis will definitely be legalized everywhere else. It is literally free tax money generator for the state.

>Weed becomes legal
>All canadians smoke weed and become neets
>Canadian GDP declines to a third world country
>Wall on northern border

This is great news for America.

Literally never, boomer propaganda. If anything stoned driver would run into a Dominos truck going like 4 miles an hour or sit at a stop sign too long waiting for it to turn green

Last I checked, there was no documented proof of someone under the influence of the devil cabbage but who knows, that was a decade ago.

Weed is the fruit of knowledge, if you smoke weed and only hang around people who are NEET's playing video games then guess what your friends are lazy uninteresting people and so are you

Enjoy you shitty overpriced legal marijuana Canada, when CA legalized cannabis the price went up and the quality went down, the medical weed I was getting is complete shit now and I hate it.

>you

*your

Stfu boomer, go OD on pills and get alcohol poisoning.

>He thinks weed interferes with judgement

You've never smoked before have you?

As much as I don't like him, I got to call bullshit on that one.

trudeaumetre.polimeter.org/

>omg something bad happened!
>ban everything!
kys

t. Trudeau internet defense force (TIDF)

But we can grow 4 plants per household faggot. So crazy weed it is for me.

We're importing pajeets by the truckload. It won't be weed that tanks our economy.
It'll be our own fucking retarded altruism coupled with attempted corporate greed.

lol, facts are scary aren't they? No wonder no one takes anyone on Jow Forums seriously.

Jow Forums is serious?
shit. I've been doing this wrong.

Nah, legal or not never stopped the potheads.

I know one who went to his probabtion for getting caught with a few grams of weed in his with his fucking bud bag in his coat pockets.

trudeau will push the legalization until the next election
it was really easy to see even a long time ago

I trust on principle that you would also support our 2nd amendment here in the US.

I can grow up to 6 plants legally or 20 plants with a $40 medical card in CA.

I support more people getting shot. We haven't had nearly enough over the last 70 years.

Yeah, but if you stroll into texas with a single seed, they'll string you up by the balls.
We're reigned our texas in.

Democrats literally want you zoned out and dumber. It's the only way you'll fall for their bullshit.

What a wonderful day for Canada and, of course, the world

BC Alberta and Newfoundland basically decriminalized it already as far as I know

It's legal idiot, just needs a royal assent which is basically a custom. Legalized Oct. 17th, 2018.

I don't give a flying fuck about legal people owning legal guns.

Yep - Royal Assent has already taken place.
It's law.

1. It's pretty much legal already and been so for awhile. Everyone has at least tries weed here it seems

2. Canada's economy was already declining to third world status because of the government killing off jobs with insane taxation and because "muh global warming" Canada's economy has been a joke since the very beginning and if anything legal weed might create a few jobs for awhile until the government taxes the weed industry to death too

>tfw have been growing my own for over a decade already

I'm actually surprised I've never been caught, but it's always been under 10 plants, usually 5.

Attached: 1484587832314.png (586x528, 10K)

Corelation is not causation. Didn't you learn that when you were 3

Degenerate nation.

Thanks Justin. I've been smoking it since October of 1992 though. Glad it's ok now.

Attached: LELwut.jpg (283x281, 14K)

This. Not impressed with the dispensary marijuana lately. The government has already become the Walmart of weed.

Watch Turdeau dance the bhangra to celebrate legalization of weed. What a cool leader you have, Canada. youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

Attached: trudeau dancing bhangra.jpg (480x360, 19K)

He's trying to get his approval rating back. Using this as way to bribe his supporters, since he went bat shit insane once he got elected becoming feminsitic multy culty cuck all the sudden, something he never even once mentioned in a campaign. Lying disingenuous scumbag.

Testing

Dumb Turdeau

Attached: Trudeau dumbest said.jpg (480x300, 42K)

Fucking degenerate leafs.

Attached: Get-HIM-OUTA-here-PAUL-RYAN[1].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

YAY

go smoke a joint and stop making these fucking threads.

>all these weed smoking scum ITT

Never knew Jow Forums had this much niggers and spics

wiggers and hicks*

Scrap Bill C-50 (Citizen Voting Act).
The Bill makes several major changes to the CEA:
(1) Canadians living abroad must re-apply for a special ballot for each federal election after the writ has been issued (Clause 8).
(2) Special ballots for non-resident Canadian voters can only be issued for the address where the voter last resided in Canada, and applications for special ballots must include proof of Canadian citizenship, identity and residence. (Clause 9 and 14)
(3) Documents used for proof of identity and reference – for special ballots or ordinary voting – must be issued by a Canadian government or an entity formed in Canada. (Clause 4)
(4) The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration may share information with Elections Canada to remove non-citizens from the voting register. (Clause 2)
(5) Certain new criminal offences are created. (Clause 16 and 17)

Why was this a bad bill?

You realize it will be expensive as smokes and he didn't do it for votes he did it cause they need more taxes coming in since Canada is broke. Watch what happens july 1.