Are Muslims right for hating gays?

Are Muslims right for hating gays?

Attached: based.jpg (620x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSv5bXC2ANg
psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19419899.2017.1328459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of the hardest red pills to swallow is that Muslims are actually incredibly based

This.
Unfotrunately most Muslims are brown. But Islam is pretty much conservative, very anti-degeneracy and openly anti-jew.

Attached: 11204094.jpg (630x384, 57K)

wtf i want millions of refugees in my country now

this. except the fitlhy diaspora

discord gg/GFKsZ6

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

kys fag, i wish i could send you all to ISIS

Sodomy is the equivalent to usury. Both are parasites on society that should be expelled.

based bougnoule

who cares, the big question is why the LBGTUVWXYZ community allow their 'special snowflake' platform to be used by Muslims when Muslims see fit.

not right
not wrong
you can't control how people feel
If your gay and you don't stand up for yourself you deserve what you get.

No its not. It's a reactionary theology like Talmudic Judaism. It only strives in places filled with chaos and destruction.

I've accepted they are based as fuck. They have better game and control over their women than us white people have. Their women are loyal to them and are family oriented. They don't even mind sharing husbands. Jews hate them and want normies, centrist and identitrians to hate them with their jewish support.

Attached: Moammar.jpg (600x312, 62K)

This. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSv5bXC2ANg

A (((usurer))) who supports sodomy. Pure coincidence?

Hindus and yogis hate gays too. Baba Ramdev and Sadhguru are /ourguys/

Gay is not an identity.

Who cares what Muslims think. If gayness ruins society then it should be hated by any society around the world. Gayness is a gateway to pedophilia also.

Exactly. Gay is a mental disease.

>hating
Nah, just ban them or shut up. Gays are abnormal, but if you don't want to ban them then shut up. 2000 years those religious morons talk about morals but not once they passed a law to ban degenerate behavior.

white sharia is the only way off this ride.

Gayness is hated by all. I remember a study that showed that two men kissing each other causes a vomit response similar to seeing a maggot invested carcass.

psypost.org/2017/06/straight-mens-physiological-stress-response-seeing-two-men-kissing-seeing-maggots-49217

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19419899.2017.1328459

I hear muslims won't touch fire because they are afraid it will hurt.

>omg I have to burn myself in order to prove how much I'm dedicated to disagreeing with muslims

The alt lite and centrist memers tend to push western degeneracy when shouting for "muh freedom and speech". Now were stuck with either choosing Islam or western degeneracy. I would never want to be stuck in such a position but if so then all choose Islam over degeneracy any day. Islam is uncucked and your granted a loyal wife.

Attached: 3.-Dress.jpg (3524x1998, 973K)

thats why islam will win in western europe. They are superior to atheist, feminized west

This.

Just imagine an enforced White Sharia

Christianity has become too weak and cucked. I don't feel the spirit of God and most of friends are cafeterian Christians or christcucks who worship Jews instead of the lord. Most of the Christian girls I know are degenerates and only pretend to act holy only during youth meetings or church service.
I've been really been leaning towards Islam for the past few weak and the benefits for being a Muslim out way the benefits for being a Christian.

Attached: Dinitz-harem.iran_.061-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 258K)

Stop imagining it and start living it. Be the change you want to see in the world. You want a world of rules rather than a world of chaos and depravity? Then make it happen, because no one will make it happen for you. Once you make it happen, you inspire others to follow it. The first step is the most difficult one, because the first step is a breaking away from inertia. Once you make the first move, once you make the first step, you have broken the inertia and you have set in motion forces breaking down the habits of the old. Sow the seed and the seasons will take care of its fruition.

Muslims fuck more boys than any other religion; google "bachi bazzis" you retarded nigger

Many Muslim countries put people to death if they are caught fucking boys. In Afghanistan fucking boys is (((tolerated))) thanks to greatest ally American invaders.

i find it ironic that muslims think being gay is wrong but being a pedo makes you a prophet. it's even more ironic when you realize most gays are pedos. it's almost as if the muslims are projecting or something because they're all gay.
both muslims and gays belong gas chambers

Attached: 28577803_1921793504558590_7199702764180904826_n.jpg (560x960, 52K)

>Muslims fuck more boys than any other religion
Pic related. And bacha bazi is an Afghan practice actually outlawed by the Islamist talibans

Attached: 1500123453627.jpg (750x500, 56K)