Young women are baby vessels

Educated women hurt society's fertility.

Attached: median milkers.jpg (1536x2048, 421K)

This is why we bring in third worlders, silly.

Why do educated women vote liberal?

Attached: laci.webm (730x754, 1.3M)

Attached: 234545453436774.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

They have low IQs. We need uneducated baby vessels with high IQs so we can have smart sons who will run a functional society.

I'd do anything to watch her and Venti in a milk off contest.

>We need uneducated baby vessels with high IQs
I too want a time machine.

jesus christ she has had her career destroyed hasn't she?

>That jaw line
I want to draw her

This is what women should look like after you've fucked them. Cowering in fetal position in her corner, crying like a little bitch and realizing how utterly powerless and useless she is as a female and probably too damaged physically to even walk or speak.

The man on the other hand is standing straight and facing the other direction, looking like he's about to leave and attend to more important business than fucking dealing with stupid cunts who have just been raped, because his interaction with her has helped him clear his mind of any hormone induced tricks that may have fooled him into viewing her as human and emboldened him into realizing the utter worthlessness of the female gender as a whole. Rape is the only way for men to become entirely rational and actually valuable to society because it is the only way to fully exhaust their urges in the most efficient and thorough fashion.

This should be the main and only purpose of sex: to humiliate women into a state of pure incapacitation and energize men to be more productive and happier in their lives.

Attached: 1520768455280.jpg (1600x1068, 804K)

No, women should feel happy and buzzed after getting raped. You're disgusting.

They like ms. Green indulge in drugs. Only retards and broken people vote left.

Attached: 1525113584703.jpg (1067x1580, 359K)

it must suck being this beta

Because women know that if they become an outcast their career/life is absolutely ruined, so they do everything in their power to prevent being cast out of their environment, and the environment where you find education and other educated women happens to be extremely Marxist.
This is also why they must be kept out of politics. Gouvernment leans towards centralisation and bureaucracy by default as a consequence of power hunger, and most women work in the public sector. Fighting the public sector would make them outcast, so you can rely on them to lie about everything from the merits and costs of taxation to the need for immigration.
It would hurt them to tell the truth, so they don't.

I honestly don't understand how there is any rape in Canada, when I visited Quebec the women there literally fuck you in club bathrooms. You must be fat

so they can fuck em get them pregnant then fuck off.

Because "education" is just cultural Marxist brainwashing.

Educated men also vote liberal, just not as much because men are less conformist in general. Plus feminism is pretty much explicitly anti-male at this point, so it's easier for them to wake up.

holy shit that ass is legendary

>become smarter
>become liberal
really makes you think

I'm starting to believe this is the only way.

On another note baptists are the way to go to find trad girls. These girls are ultratrad.

Attached: 1518111283164.png (1266x1010, 187K)

whats laci green up to these days

last i remember she made some "red pill" video or some shit where she basically laid down and accepting the big hard dick of the patriarchy

but that mustve been like over a year ago or so

Literally built for semen extraction and milk production.

I hope Laci gets pregnant by her spic boyfriend