Is there any scientific evidence that racism is natural?

is there any scientific evidence that racism is natural?

Attached: 20476096_1571039109634918_5117813169816477510_n.jpg (960x640, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2091134-orcas-are-first-non-humans-whose-evolution-is-driven-by-culture/
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0
sciencealert.com/racist-attitudes-climate-denial-disturbing-link-we-never-knew-about-obama-presidency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean like the entire body of anthropology?
You mean like computer studies that show an intelligent AI would be racist?
No, Meme fag, no, there isn't.

if multiculturalism is so good then why do species thrive in separated entities at the top of the food chain?

those cars are so shit for 4wding

Nigga theres evidence that youre more genetically like your friends and spouse than you are to random strangers where you live.

Tribalism exists and has always existed in many forms.

i need articles about it proving racism is natural and not a social construct.

Race realism is a proven science. "Racism" is just an epithet.

whales

>he needs articles to tell him what to think

top kek m80

Scientific racism. Represented by philosophers like Eugen Dühring. Proved unscientific though

Also it gave a birth to fascism (nazi?) in a way

This. Killer whales have varying cultures with subtle genetic differences from generations of inbreeding within those cultural groups. There have been several instances of violence between cultural groups. It's not discrimination based solely on appearance, but it is still genetic discrimination.

newscientist.com/article/2091134-orcas-are-first-non-humans-whose-evolution-is-driven-by-culture/
>We now see how in killer whales, as in humans, culture is not only an important factor in the lives of the whales, but also [helps drive] genetic evolution.

Babies like dolls that look like them. Long story short, race war.

How about squirrels? I had all types of squirrels near my house growing up. Red, grey, black, normal squirrels. And yet never once did I see them crossbreed. In fact the only interaction i saw was fighting and infanticide. But theyre all squirrels, right? Surely they should be exactly the same, just like (((they))) tell us humans are!

I think the word "natural" is overused and not well defined.
Some level of in-group preference is good because it's a dominant strategy for propagating genes.
Even if racism weren't "natural" (whatever that means) it's not a bad thing to prefer your extended family over people to whom you are less related.

Hindu culture may be 5,000 years old. Lower castes are dark. Upper castes are white. Trump had nothing to do with it.

The first thing that comes to my mind would be when they tested what kind of dolls young children preferred. I don't remember if the children preferred dolls which were the same color as them or just white dolls in general though.

science is bullshit. evidence is bullshit. racism doesn't exist. 'natural' never means anything.

There is such evidence in our psychology. It isn't just about racism. Humans are social animals (shitstorm incoming), they feel deep need of belonging to a "tribe" (subculture/hobbist club/people with the same mindset as them). In the same time they tend to dislike other 'tribes". Some of their prejudices can be logical, some are completely irrational. I will not say if racism belongs to first or second group, because it's not really important. Usually people need to have a common enemy, someone they can see as bad. It raises their unity. Good example are some football fans. They are ready to defend their teams even with physical violence. PC and console users? The same, with the difference of form of their fight (attacking each other via internet). So, it seems that it's hard coded into our behaviour. Not only whites can be racist, but every other race too. Let's not forget about it

Care to elaborate?

Yes there is, mostly this
>jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Unironically, can you provide a link to something, anything that disproves scientific racism.

My own searches have brought nothing but a small UNESCO statement in the '50s which flatly states "racism is bad M'kay." without providing a study or case to back up that statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
youtube.com/watch?v=3J2V2vnrEz0

Google them, faggot. Start here
>babies are racist
I’m not doing your homework kiddo.

Competition is everywhere, OP. Whether you're winning or losing, hate is natural. That doesn't mean you should act on it and be a cunt though. Gotta be discreet with your cuntiness.

I think he means 'xenophobia' - which is natural since its an evolutionary advantage

I don't think that there is any evidence on the Internet. At least it's what I heard from a person who studies social science disciplines (including philosophy somehow) at a scientific level (if you can say so)

Listen to the Aussie OP

Attached: 1529540696592.jpg (449x421, 65K)

6month old babies are racist.
How do we change babies to love diversity?

Attached: 1515342961077.jpg (2048x1536, 379K)

Damn...That's annoying since with the way my country's going, asking that kind of question IRL is a quick way to get a visit from the chappies in high-vis.

Cheers anyway Ruskie m8

Cyka blyat, time to go drink vodka (kill me)

I think that proving racism in animals other than humans is quite impossible. Other animals look at the world in different way than humans. Maybe some hominids could show racism. But would you call moths that show breeding preference to darker or lighter coloured individuals racist? It's just natural selection. Such creatures are incapable of imagining abstract concepts like species superiority. It's all about environmental adaptations and behavioristic programming that lies in their genome. But in humans? As we are more intelectually capable, we are able to conduct our actions with reasoning instead of instincts (reasoning doesn't need to be logical). In this place comes our fear of the unknown. I'm sure that in ancient times humans chose more often violent actions that peaceful ones while encountering person that was very different from them. How looked like first encounter of Europeans with african locals? Europeans were thinking that they were devil's spawn, while Africans were terrified of them because of their beliefs (white colour was connected to death and spiritual realm).

Attached: RacismSocialCon.png (441x232, 6K)

for tens of thousands of years humans were living in fear of what the tribe across the valley might do to them never mind someone of a totally different skin tone

however just because something is natural doesnt make it good, e.g. you dying of a brain tumor would be natural but you should probably avoid it

I can give you this link, it's quite funny

>A new study examining attitudes to climate change during the Obama presidency found white Americans became significantly less concerned about climate change during the presidency, and that white racist attitudes could be helping to fuel climate denial.

sciencealert.com/racist-attitudes-climate-denial-disturbing-link-we-never-knew-about-obama-presidency