No such thing as white race

Not all Europeans (yes ethnic not admixture) are ''white'

The ancient Greeks, Romans, even Jesus were not Germanic vikangz, sorry.

Greece and Italy being occupied by the Ottomans (Greece) and Moors (Italy) has not changed them drastically genetically. This has been proven by science, not by Jooooz

Brown Europeans gave birth to western civilization

Attached: main-qimg-1b8732715bbe2b9e744580147c0e8b0e-c.jpg (252x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelasgians
dlc.hypotheses.org/807
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

womp womp

"This statue looks like a German!"

"This painting of a Greek that was made by an Englishman is white!"

Cool

So how is white nationalism logical

Lol the majority of Greece was abandoned at one point. It was resettled by mostly slavs.

Attached: 11.png (175x163, 48K)

>brown European
Nigger. You aren't white. Fuck off

Yes, an entire country was left empty. Was this after the Aryan Plato with his blonde hair and blue eyes died or before

I'm American but my ancestors or whatever built western civilization

T. Swarthy Wog

This is a lie, and everybody knows it.

Just look at ancient roman sculptures. They are white men.

ur mom

You sound like a nigger trying to look at a statue saying the Egyptians or Romans were nogs

#nonwhiteapologetics

Europeans look different from each other this isn't news. Some have darker skin than others and if you want to know who are the "whitest" it's probably the Irish who can't tan

Faggot

Based Potatoes

are you saying that there's no such thing as a 'Black Nationalist'?

Attached: Think.png (696x720, 239K)

>Greece and Italy being occupied by the Ottomans (Greece) and Moors (Italy) has not changed them drastically genetically. This has been proven by science, not by Jooooz
The peasants and lower classes of southern Europe have always been swarthy goblins.
Of course Moorish and Ottoman rule didn't drastically change their genes. Why would it? Rulers usually don't marry outside of their caste, let alone faith.
You're not fooling anybody, except for maybe yourself. We know how those people looked like. There are tons of statues of them.

>You sound like a nigger
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

The skull shapes, facial features are undeniably those of white euros.

Show me a brown man who looks like pic related.

Attached: Sculpture.jpg (1198x1600, 131K)

So Semitic blacks like Ethiopians, west africans, and fucking Bugmen are all the same just like all whites are the same? There is no one nig and no one white

whites are the ethnic groups of europe

Attached: race_eu-1.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

Oh so only important people were White okay

Sorry, but Varg senpai is right. anyone without blue eyes/blonde hair is a rapebaby, not European.

How many time we got tell you he's a literal half-gypsy ?. Get the fuck out of here.

Mainland Italy has literally never been occupied by a non European people, not sure where you judeo negrified amerimutts keep getting this, not even tarantino mentions mainland Italy in his epik moors scene, which seems to be scholarly work according to amerimutts

That scene is dumb as fuck, it's like saying Indians are spawned from Anglos because we ruled over them

So southern italians are just brown nigs?

>occupied by America
>never occupied by a non-European people
Hahahaha

no

Attached: race_gen_prox.jpg (446x308, 57K)

America was almost 90% white back then

you can really see those germanic features, sorry, romans were vikangz

Attached: 1519745283993.jpg (336x500, 28K)

Important people who didn't have to leave the house and work in the sun all day were white, yes.
Those people usually didn't have to hump the nearest goblina but were able to pick a tall aryan goddess or two, thus creating a white upper class that eventually fell due to decadence.
Basically the same thing that is happening today

>italy
>moors
wrong peninsula

- the term "White" is a euphemism intentionally used to avoid using the term 'Caucasian'. Initially, it was only a factor on Census queries
- the term "Black" was used to identify those of African descent
- neither term "White" nor "Black" mean anything anymore. they're intentionally skewed to atomize identity
- WN, just as BN refers to culture as opposed to skin-color
- "White" is used to allow anyone who so chooses to identify as "White", but not Caucasian
- when "White" is optional, statistics like crime can be skewed to fit the narrative

Attached: wypipo.png (915x506, 251K)

why do aryan, nord, and celt subhumans who were all retarded barbarians only a short while ago like to take credit for the things meds done?
>"africans live in mud huts, so wh*tes are better" (insert brainlet meme)
stupid barbarians, the only reason you don't still live in grass huts is because there was no sea separating you from the med master race.

Attached: 329321.jpg (960x600, 377K)

>brown Europeans
This is the most Jewish thing I've read in months

Attached: 1458135143067.gif (132x140, 58K)

>nobody said all Eurofags are white
but we're not kikes and we're going to kill you for your attempted genocide of the white race
have a lovely day

boats are much older than "moors", iron age south Italians were probably sort of how they are today already once Greek settlements ended

there are two or three samples from bronze age Sicily, circa 2000BC
they are poor quality, but nevertheless show that although not like modern Sicilians, those people were quite "southern" already

remove flag, t*rkroach

Unfortunately for you we wuzers, statues prove this to be false. You see many with very big noses and complex facial features you dont see on Germanics or Scandinavians facial structure.

>Greece and Italy being occupied by the Ottomans (Greece) and Moors (Italy) has not changed them drastically geneticall
>Brown Europeans gave birth to western civilization

nigger listen, once and for all, stop implying that italians are brown, we are not, you niggers will never have our mediterranen culture, we used to take you as slaves just to fight in the colosseum or to be eaten by animals.

>german
>white

lol

Black soldiers ran trains throughout The axis powers, Italy was nod different.

don't be dumb
northern europeans have a high average iq
you can't say the same for niggers

here we go.
So the indo-europeans originated from northeast of the Black sea, stretching to north west of the Caspian sea.
The migration of this group is supported by archeological finds that change from one site to the next site gradually but are similar in their design, hence indicating a migration of a culture that changes gradually as it moves further from it's initially starting point (and also when once they settle in a region).
This is also supported by bone finds, and analyzing the DNA in comparison to other finds to get a "distance" of relation from another find.

Before the migration of the Indo-Europeans, there were native people inhabiting these regions, but we know that they had minimal impact on the genetic pool due to either not existing or being less than 1% of the genetic makeup of people inhabiting currently, or more recent finds (newer than the original inhabitants) i.e. middle ages of bones or mummification.

Note that the Greek culture as we know it from ancient Greek didn't really exist before indo-european migration. Sure some cultural aspects were probably passed down from the native culture, but for the most part, the culture wasn't similar to what we would consider ancient greek culture until after the migration.

Why is this migration important? Well the indication that there is little DNA left of the natives tells us that the natives were so badly fucked out of existence or simply wiped out that they barely existed after this migration.
Now the initial inhabitants probably came from the east and so likely had darker skin (maybe even brown).

The migration of the indo-europeans that moved into modern day greece are from the same "stem" of migration of the groups that migrated to modern day Italy, Germany and France.

Why does langauge groups of culture matter?
prehistoric right up to something like the mid-iron age (when the romans had a massive empire) Mostly fucked or bread within their own tribes, groups, clans Continued...

Attached: DetailedMigrationMap.jpg (1194x951, 524K)

how many soldiers were black?
I'm guessing not even 5%.
Not to mention the entire government of the US was white.

>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage

Attached: shills.jpg (265x483, 47K)

Visigoths did far more genetic damage than muh Moors or Turks in Greece ever did. You're likely a Germanic rape baby, Im sorry Vincentolini but you have little in common with the Romans genetically.

>bend the knee to the kike immediately or go straight to hell, because gawd said so right here in this book we wrote about us
>how dare you want a peaceable society, with cultural norms, low crime and high-IQ's, that strives to make every individual their level bast and to create solutions

Attached: Hinojosa 2.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

>Moors (Italy)
Would you stop stealing our history? Their presence in Italy was basically irrelevant.

Which these tribes, groups or clans had the same languages and also culture. Culture at this time and even today to a lesser extent does correlate with language spoken.

This means that the greeks are related to the same stream of people that inhabited germany or france, hence more related to them than say Arabs.
Their olive skin and sometimes brown eyes is probably a result of a combination of admixture from around the Mediterranean over a long period of time and adjustment to their climate.

That's because those facial structures became extinct.
Nobody is actually saying that modern Germans or Scandinavians are the descendants of ancient Greeks or Romans, the point is that modern Meds aren't

>germanic
name give to people around the rhine area by cesear
>white
implying indo-european isnt white

>but we know that they had minimal impact on the genetic pool due to either not existing or being less than 1% of the genetic makeup of people inhabiting currently
completely wrong and in direct opposition to actual DNA finds, which, especially for south Europe, confirm pre-Indo-European input is the largest
even Scandinavians barely have about 50% steppe derived input, the rest being pre Indo European

>Note that the Greek culture as we know it from ancient Greek didn't really exist before indo-european migration. Sure some cultural aspects were probably passed down from the native culture, but for the most part, the culture wasn't similar to what we would consider ancient greek culture until after the migration.
true only to some extent
Greek itself is known for possessing a large vocabulary of words that don't seem to be of IE origins but likely Pelagian/Minoan

Attached: IndoEuropeanLangaugeTree.gif (720x540, 28K)

What percentage of the mongol army was genghis khan 1/500,000? And yet he was the one who had the most children.

you peaces of shit snowniggers have been pushing this agenda for centuries now, you are worse than jews and I'm glad karma is biting you in the ass today and you are the ones getting replaced

Imagine a genetic study is published that undoubtedly proves you wrong. Would you hang yourself live on camera and link it here? Otherwise this discussion is worthless.

I don't understand why there's so much debate around this.

We have colorful depictions of people from this part of the world long before any Ottomans or Moors. It's not like history ended in 300 BC.

Italy and Greece from antiquity to the middle ages had only been invaded from the north by (most likely lighter) populations. If anything they should've been lighter.

Conquest doesn't magically mean the population is supplanted - this is a myth coming from the colonial era and even then it's only true for a handful of cases. It's relatively rare in history that conquerors wanted to get rid of potential tax base and soldiers, or even had the means to do so, and usually just blended in and disappeared among the local populations quite fast.

Attached: byzantine-mosaic-empress-theodora-and-a-picture_csp14108210.jpg (450x298, 68K)

So, the race responsible for all the world's evil doesn't exist?

Cool. Any other leftist horseshit you want to allow to self-immolate?

the mongol army was originally from mongolia and commanded by mongols
the US army was created and commanded by whites, who where in power in the US.

>the rapebaby-theory is totally not true
>but I'm glad your descendants will become rapebabies

btw, I'm half med, half germanic so I don't care

If you look like that you are not welcome in Australia.

This is true though, nigger.

>Scandinavians
They are a separate case, I was mostly referring to the Greeks.

>1% is wrong
I meant for now it's about 1%, it's obviously going to change depending on what time period you look at.
Clearly if you look at finds just after the settlement in that area you will find that the DNA has not changed much, later on however, finds show that there was a disappearing of the admixture.
Minoan culture had minimal impact other than maybe their architecture left behind found by the Greeks as they were gone before the Indo-Europeans got there.
Pelagian?? The fuck is that?

>I meant for now it's about 1%, it's obviously going to change depending on what time period you look at.
>Clearly if you look at finds just after the settlement in that area you will find that the DNA has not changed much, later on however, finds show that there was a disappearing of the admixture.
I really don't get what you are saying, modern south Europeans, including Greeks, have way more than 1% steppe/IE input, and so did Mycenaeans 4000 years ago(less than moderns, but still about 15% or something)
hell even most Sardinians probably get around 5% steppe

sorry I forgot an 's'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelasgians

Yep and the only countries that could be considered white was the Scandinavian Paninsula.

oh oops. Soz I read a graph wrong.
dlc.hypotheses.org/807
i read another graph that had something similar but showed the Yamnaya (an indo-european culture) as a different scale showing 1%. But I read it the green as the neolithic admixture when it was the orange that was. If that makes sense.

But regardless. Greeks still had a lot of admixture from the Indo-european migration. Perhaps the greater admixture of the hunter gathers or neolithic peoples is why they look a bit differently.

Attached: AdmixtureInModernHumans.png (1180x987, 262K)

>why do aryan, nord, and celt subhumans who were all retarded barbarians only a short while ago like to take credit for the things meds done?

"White" is a meme term created in the New World. Whites started in the Americas where Europeans were all mashed together, as we were building a new nation on a new land and went with civic nationalism rather than ethnic since incoming waves of immigrants needed to assimilate into becoming American.

From this point, anyone of European, like say a Norwegian now gets to claim the achievement of everyone else who is also European even though they have nothing to do with them culturally or ethnically.

Attached: independence34[1].jpg (682x1024, 123K)

graphs like that are a bit outdated anyway, a 3 population model is simplistic, because for one LBK_EN, from Germany, has more WHG input than the kind of farmers in the Balkans/Greece who were more "pure" anatolian, but also because SE Europe in particular has caucasus/iranian related input not present in those farmers, related to Y-DNA J2 which was essentially absent in the neolithic and was probably spread by metal age near easterners, maybe kura araxes culture

seems reasonable.

judging by what I've read about Ancient Greeks, they were a muttrace of EEF and Nordics.

I'm Greek and I have both Nordic and Middle Eastern features. I wonder if I am descendant of Ancient Greeks or simply a mix of Arabs and Slavs.

Attached: think_first.jpg (840x560, 88K)