Really makes you thínk

Really makes you thínk

Attached: RobJacobs.jpg (768x960, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

norcalblogs.com/postscripts/2018/06/20/drudge-headline-obama-cages-wrapped-foil-exposes-lies/
hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOMP WOMP

that brown children now own the US and don’t have to follow any laws?

thats not how shadows work

makes me think you are a retard

wtf I love open borders now

Don't care. Illegals have to go back.

this is cringe

lol

I wish Trump was more like Hitler

Attached: TrumpInTheHighCastle.jpg (540x735, 74K)

They still haven't learned that portraying Trump as Hitler has the opposite effect they intend have they?

That kids nigger mutt face

I doubt that Rob Jacobs made one of those posters when Obama was president, hmmmm

Attached: image.img.jpg (1280x800, 401K)

In the Facebook page the author argued that (Facebook comments) :

> I am not American, I am not far left, I'm an artist using a visual metaphor to warn people that when you do not speak up in the face of injustice you run the risk of having history repeat itself. I'm not saying Trump = Hitler, but I do want to get people's attention on what is happening and how an entire group of people, through certain rhetoric is being dehumanized. You might not like my point or the way I try to get it across, but that's what you get when making a statement through art.

and

> Entering a country asking for asylum is not necessarily illegal! The immigration laws have been far from perfect throughout administrations, but we are talking about the zero tolerance policy put in place by Jeff Sessions by direct order of Trump on april 9th of this year, where every child was separated from it's parents. The amount of trauma for these innocent children is insane and inhumane! People coming here sometimes do this as a last resort, to try and save their own lives and that of their children. We have 'luckily' never walked a mile in their shoes and don't know all the individual stories and cases, but a little humanity, dignity and respect (at the very least towards those harmless children) couldn't hurt!

WOMP
O
M
P

Attached: 1529484492889.png (324x324, 112K)

if only

Still don't care. They have to go back.

Attached: 1529513687943.jpg (800x542, 59K)

Geez, that’s one ugly fucking baby. Quick, someone shop a crying mutt face on it

la creatura abominacion

>I'm not far left, but I am a Jew.

Fuck off

Attached: IMG_0397.gif (320x498, 13K)

>where every child was separated from it's parents

They keep repeating this lie, when all you have to do is go to the border check in an apply for asylum there and nothing bad will happen.

Yes, it's crowded, yes, there is a line.
No, you don't get special treatment. The people ahead of you were there first.

>norcalblogs.com/postscripts/2018/06/20/drudge-headline-obama-cages-wrapped-foil-exposes-lies/

Hmmmmmmmmm....

>Obama puts kids in cages
>Wraps them in foil
>Gives weapons to drug traffickers
>Trump's fault that children dont go to jail with their "parents"

Attached: Sweet baby jesus.gif (300x200, 1.33M)

not an argument, sweet pie.

U GOT WOMPED ON LIL JEW BOI

fellow magapede

>I’m not American, but..
So I should weigh this opinion why? The artist is obviously canted towards one side of the political spectrum but will not admit it. He is assuming all are some kind of refugee with little to no evidence. He is also assuming that somehow Americans are bad for trying to protect their own interests. Why should we let everyone in without question? It makes no sense. The trump Hitler connotation is one of many that try to demonize any form of rule of law. Fuck this guy.

Trump is Charlie Chaplin?

Attached: Charlie_face.jpg (784x832, 90K)

hehe

Attached: ertghn.jpg (992x680, 99K)

Yea it makes me think whoever drew that is a fag

Attached: 1515772312009.png (1347x892, 259K)

see

me too

Attached: 1515787201303.png (627x1208, 1.19M)

Oh I'm sorry, did you have an argument? No? Just shitting up the board with jew propaganda? Check.

Attached: 1516107688491.png (600x600, 124K)

>shitting up the board
>create a thread to provide discussion

mutt pls

fuck off to réddit

>posted an image
>with no argument
You're not even trying you dirty kike

yo wtf why is that girl giving a nazi salute???????????

the image IS an argument, retarded faggot.
>pic worth more than 1k words

LITERALLY HITLER!
XDDD

I am so fucking tired of this.
Trumps approval ratings are HIGHER than obamas and he didn't steal his power, he was voted into office

>something something shill posts an anti trump pic #5000 and thinks he's making some righteous intellectual statement
I think you need to read the rules for this board again fagit.

Attached: 1515264325820.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

Really makes you WOMP.

Attached: trump-womp-womp-trumpet-time-magazine.jpg (776x1024, 70K)

>Trump stops thousands of child sex traffickers
>Pizza Democrats mad

they separate children and interrogates them separately from their "caretakers" so that child could have chance to get help. Those who listen media does not care about truth, they just like to point fingers to someone just because it is popular thing to do. Thank to god people are awakening and (((they))) already lost.Jow Forums is just really bad place for (((their))) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. (((you))) lost already, density is rising and (((you))) have to face your creation in front of god.

Attached: child separationn.jpg (1355x802, 234K)

Attached: ap_00042201955-1099887aa1180f43a8210f9a429f754126f78373-s900-c85.jpg (900x674, 139K)

>board is noting but shitpost
>hurr read the rules for this board again durr

>Trump is Hitler
>This is the Holocaust
>There was no mass killings during the Holocaust
>there was no forced labor or torture either
confirmed for the holocaust being made up

fpbp

I wont trust Trump until I see 6M kikes actually gassed

Attached: 6M.jpg (392x650, 114K)

>not saying Trump = Hitler
>portrays him Hitler
Hiram plz

This is the first time ever that a politician has been compared to Hitler.

Powerful

here's why

>I'm not saying trump is hitler, but he's literally hitler

the board is nothing but shitposts because faggot shills like (you) spam the board 24/7 with endless faggoty bait threads
you have to go back
baka desu senpai onions nigger

Attached: go back.gif (350x232, 461K)

No, the board is for politics, the rules of the board specifically states threads like these without more context or anything other than "really makes you think hurrr" are typical shill posting nonsense. MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

Attached: 1510083045061.jpg (650x559, 33K)

womp womp

Attached: 1529592526706.jpg (1155x1524, 139K)

REEEEEEEEEEEE
How dare president Tr.....Clinton?
b-but muh children

Attached: womp.png (848x320, 114K)

Attached: 1529594157468.jpg (794x1050, 62K)

they shouldn't have come here illegally, we take children away from criminals and those people are criminals

But it was OK when Dear Leader done the same.

Immigrant children trafficked and worked as slaves under Obama administration

hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

but I paid good money to get them slaves onto my farm

Attached: cockbros.jpg (615x375, 31K)

>ERRREEEEE HE HITLER
2016 called they want their retarded bullshit back

Lol

At this point the guy in Italy is going full Mussolini meanwhile Trump still hasn't made any progress towards forcing the leftists to STFU

> I am not American
Discarded.

Attached: 1528511313284.gif (440x201, 1.27M)

Some body put a gun in that kids hand.

and thats a good thing!

>dodges

Attached: 1529351339968.jpg (224x225, 11K)

Sage

FUCK SPICS