Jordan Peterson got OWNED in less 40 seconds! How did I miss that?

Jordan Peterson got OWNED in less 40 seconds! How did I miss that?
twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1009716701385101313/video/1

Attached: 1478401258871.png (340x314, 249K)

juden peterstein is a bitch

well I respect him for admitting he might've been wrong

Was the debate about cleaning your room?

Peterson is a cuck and wrong, the right answer to the gay question is simply by saying that it goes against my religious beliefs, why did they not ask a Muslim to bake that cake, huh?

Chekmate, atheist-homos.

I agree with this oriental fellow

REKT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Why can't we have someone as well spoken and conisitent as Taylor or Spencer with the same around of publicity as Peterstein.
The correct response would be to ask about how exactly did civil rights improve the society by banning freedom of association.

>visiting twitter
>not having twitter blocked
whats the rundown faggot

But he taught me the importance of cleaning my room....

Because homosexuality goes against some religious beliefs and freedom of religion is a basic human right....?

Race and religion are obviously different. Civil rights means dont be mean to black people not faggots.

> Race and religion are obviously different.
It is irrelevant here.

You're both cucks.

The right answer is that that there should be question about serving blacks, because they should not exist.

Good on him for admitting that he thought he might have been wrong. Not everyone can do that.

Jim Jefferies has become a holier than thou lefty preaching cuck though so I find it annoying that JP didn't argue back.

The civil Rights act was ruled unconstitutional in 1883. The one of 1964 is still unconstitutional for the exact same reasons.

What is wrong with freedom of association? If refusing service to fags is as bad for society as liberals claim then the bakery would go out of business. The person being forced to do something against their will is the only one being oppressed in this scenario.

that video is straight from the gospel of john
satan worshipers won't understand what i mean
they can't hear the word

Based jim

The point was that enforcing all races, religions and sexualities to be served by business promotes less segregation in society and more costumers for enterprise.

>Yeah serving black people totally made our society better.

I'm glad that fucking kike sympathiser got railroaded.

Attached: 147995861.jpg (1000x4500, 1.01M)

Exactly. Most guys in his position would try to dance around the topic after being shown their logical fallacy. It's stupid to expect someone to be right 100% of the time. The important thing is to admit fault and correct mistakes.

The fag who posted this unironically has a Sam Harris tattoo

Attached: Trash.jpg (1080x1078, 169K)

But nothing was preventing a business from serving everyone if they wanted to before the civil rights act, correct? And why is less segregation necessarily better?

If a business chooses to leave money on the table by not serving certain customers thats their prerogative, please switch to commie flag now

Was never the argument though. The cake shop never said they don't serve gay people they just refused to make a gay cake.

Niggers can't go into an Italian restaurant and demand they serve them fried chicken and watermelon

Peterstein*
never forgetti, my fellow goyim.

Attached: 1517691601317.jpg (1210x1865, 439K)

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM, BUCKO!
>Wait no! 'OPEN BORDERS NAOW! HIRE SOMEONE ELSE TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM, YA BIGOT!

I used to be a big fan of Jim Jefferies until he turned into a massive leftist faggot. I suppose he smelt the money and went with it.

doesn't being proud of your race and culture without you doing anything noteworthy yourself, lead to you tapping into that potential? I mean how are you supposed to achieve greatness if you think you come from shit?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

also the second and the last tweet on the left are the same

Jim went on basic premise of if society is forced to accept the others, the larger are chances for more people to achieve more levels of maslow's hierarchy of needs.

This. You can't legally force someone to do something their concience objects to and still hold the moral high ground.
Plus, while ythe gays may be able to leverage the pink moan to guilt politicians into passing stupid laws, there is nothing stopping me baking a really shitty cake.
Don't like it?
Fuck off to another bakery then!

Holy shit that pisses me off

The difference was between serving someone on the basis of what they are vs participating in an act.

Two completely different things.

So you're a libertarian but you're in favor of taking away liberty in favor of legislating people to do things against their will? Amazing

Should a muslim cake shop owner be compelled to decorate a cake with an image of Mohammed on it?

>allowed to

Peterson was talking about the couple refusing service to black people. That was what wasn't 'right'.

The way Jeffries worded it afterwards probably confused him, this produced the perfect meme clip for comedy central to use.

I used to feel bad that Destiny was called a pedophile for making his arguments about alternative treatment methods, but I don't anymore. Leftists do this game all the time.

please post the full video
this seems edited

The argument is that we must safeguard the right of ANY private business to deny ANYONE ANY of the services/products they offer for WHATEVER reason.
There should NOT be a legal penalty. The penalty is the loss of customers and income, as well as the bad feedback. If the owner of the business is ready to deal with that, then this should be a non-issue.

The best example of that practice is bars and clubs that have bouncers at the entrance.
The bouncer has the right to tell anyone to fuck off for whatever reason (appearance, behavior, etc). I'm heterosexual and I would never go to a gay club. Even if I tried to get into one, I wouldn't give a shit if I was told I cannot enter by the faggots at the door.
Now, if a bouncer denies a faggot entry to a normal club, the faggot will probably scream discrimination and take legal action against the club owner.

Attached: OGA.jpg (1200x2200, 243K)

Are you dumb? Gays get refused service because they are gay.

No, Jim's rationale also has flaws. Cause left wing does believe collectivism increases the amount of people that have achieved higher levels of needs. But the fact is it will cost other people who already have achieved higher levels of needs to get level or two lower. Libertarianism also makes sure that someone else's levels of need to be lowered or raised for oneself to succeed.

no straight white people are to be genocided muslims get more gibs if we upset them

What are you talking about

I was talking about the specific story which featured a gay couple not getting a wedding cake

yeah they didn't get a wedding cake because they were gay.

>christians should have to bake gay cakes
>muslims should have to bake atheist cakes
>jews should have to bake nazi cakes?

What? No way!

Attached: 1473047699408.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Why should it be a crime to refuse service to anyone at anytime? It's your money and your business and your labor.

>someone else's levels of need to be lowered
I love how you twisted someone's liberty into their "levels of need". Stop deflecting to what Jeffries said. Explain how forcing someone to do something against their will is not a violation of personal freedom.

I disagree.
That WAS wrong.

Forcing people to do something is NOT right. Forcing white businessmen to do business with black people was not justified. Instead people should have continued to generate social pressure and opened market opportunities.

wait wasn't it the law that you COULDNT serve blacks and whites in the same restaurant in some US states? it was the law that was oppressing blacks, not the lack of one allowing people to do it

>two wrongs make a right you PEDOPHILE
>wtf why are my opponents dishonest to me

because feefees are hurt when people refuse to do what you want.

Jordon peterstein is based jew

Sure Ahmed

Good honesty but he fails to bring up religion.

It is violation. But Jim based it on compassion and belief of larger money flow. His premise is "Look, this guys ultimate self actualization is to be veggie seller only to atheist whites meaning 60 people in 200 people community. Let's make him sell his veggies to everyone. Yes, he will never fully achieve his self actualization needs, but we will achieve many biological and psyschological needs for 140 more people living in his area who need food. One level lower for him yet he still has all basic needs to live a great life with lots of cash while many more get higher levels of basic." That's the whole catch of left wing politics.

No. They just refused to make a gay cake.

yikes, and people this guy thousands of dollars PER MONTH just for him to tell them to clean their room
top fucking kek

Attached: 1528691022642.jpg (466x470, 22K)

>I'm a hypocrite but it's okay because feelings
Disgusting

he had the decency to admit a mistake (although he is not wrong - see my first post itt)
how many examples of leftists doing the same thing can you think of?
Go back to sucking cenk's kebab dick.

that's dumb and not what self-actualization is

That Jim Jeffries cunt is the fucking worst. He's up there with that Adam ruins everything as the person whose face i could never get tired punching.

cakes can't be gay.

That's the whole point

why didnt he ask him why blacks vehemently hate homosexuality?

Attached: IMG_0543.jpg (236x315, 22K)

Fuck me how was that hard. Just say no you don't have to serve blacks if you don't want to.
Stupid boomer idiot.

Civil rights means whatever the Jews say it means

Peterson draws a distinction between law and practice and the fucking shitlib cunt confuses the two, claims checkmate. Yeah, that's not tilting at all.

This is how stupid and incoherent he is. All people praising him are retards.

So are we just going to pretend that the civil rights movement had a positive effect on the country?

Exactly, this new wave of conservatives is pathetic.

looks like a straight cake to me

Doing otherwise would be racist and the new conservatives are afraid of the word racism. They are the new countah cultah remember? They can't afford to scare people off by being racist.

Should a jewish oven maker be force to build a human-sized oven for nazi-sympathizers?

This.

He cucked out.

You're fucking stupid.

Attached: 1527020463190.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

he has made hundreds of interviews at this point. He looks and sounds exhausted.
I know you fags spend sleepless nights hoping he slips up and says something wrong, but even in this case (that he didn't say anything wrong), he had the decency to admit what he said was a mistake.
That, in and by itself, is more than anything the stupid faggot leftists have ever accomplished in all the debates he has been on.

>how exactly did civil rights improve the society
it made black people not feel excluded by society.

It's pansexual. The oven isn't happy

Attached: 1513222186266.jpg (900x1200, 499K)

Jim Jeffries is hilarious. Unfortunately I can't watch his shit because I don't want to feel like I'm being talked down to by someone as stupid as he is.

Attached: 1513136733498.png (745x526, 693K)

Yep, there was a religious aspect to this that the interviewer purposely ignored, and Jordan didn't touch on.

this seems like a reasonable response from someone who listened to someone else speak and then changed their mind.
OP you could learn something
JP is a genius and he has helped me out a lot.

>I know you fags spend sleepless nights hoping he slips up and says something wrong
Nah, I don't care about e-celeb cunts in general and I almost didn't spend time here since christmas until last week when my hollidays started. My point is it's not that difficult for a progressist to debate a liberal, after all we've reached the current situation coming from liberalism.

This is a ends justify the means argument. Shitty actions can have good results, but you can achieve the good results other ways too.

maybe the oven needs better arguments

Will he adopt white nationalism or we he disappear with all the money like a true kike?

I don't see a problem with that, he is able to rationally think about points in a debate and adjust his beliefs when presented with new evidence. That can't be said for a lot of people who just plug their ears up and scream the same thing over and over again without ever listening to what anyone else has to say.

A drunk autistic comedian made him see the light. lmfao

Peterson is wrong about many things, but so is American retard system capitalism which claims private owners can do anything, but then civil rights says everybody can be served, well then obviously private owners can't do anything, they obviously can't deny people. Only rich people can do anything, laws are for poor.

Every notice how hard the left loves to try and sew dissent while posting years-old stale meme images with slight distortions?

post the full interview faggot

The only thing it takes to make every anti-Peterson shill look like a complete unbelievable moron is to actually watch one or two Peterson videos. Seeing the way they try to distort even the tiniest kernels of his positions into grossly mischaracterized nonsense is just laughable.

SO SHADOW - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SHADOW - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE SONIC AND THE MASTER EMERALD, WHO REPRESENT ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT SHADOW, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO CONTROL THE CHAOS. AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED CHAOS CONTROL, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS MASHING ON THE CONTROLLER. BUT SHADOW, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE IT'S NOT PERSONNEL KIDDO! IT'S NOT PERSONNEL, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SONICWIKIA IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF THE CHAOS EMERALDS - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF SONIC ADVENTURE 2? THE CHAOS IS NOT CONTROLLED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT ACTUALLY RUINS THE SONIC FRANCHISE FOREVER. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS, THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THEIR RAINBOW, AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE THAN LIVING AND LEARNING. YOU CAN'T PRETEND IT'S NOT PERSONNEL. IT'S ALWAYS PERSONNEL. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: 1527804630513.png (1000x562, 942K)

Obvious proxy is obvious. Japanese don't need Jordan Peterson, they not only cleaned their rooms, they also cleaned their cities.

Jim kind of caught him in a web. Either Peterson admits that it was wrong that society was forced to serve blacks (which would come with REALLY bad optics, even though I think he does believe that it was wrong), or that he was wrong on the issue of the cake. He chose to say he was wrong on the cake issue to save face.

Freedom > Feelings
Just go next door for your cake you faggot. Or better yet, find a way to tell the public and run them out of business if you're that spiteful.
But don't force the government to force someone to do something.

You can either counter form nationalistic perspective that it harmed whites and so it was bad.

Or you can counter from libertarian perspective that it was an invasion of federal government into state affairs and the end of freedom of association, so it was bad just as any restitution of libertarian freedoms.

Holy Shit, what a fag

Attached: Harper.gif (320x320, 2.44M)

Fell into the trap of affirming that the civil rights movement was "right" when it absolutely wasn't right.

Once again cucked by his lingering PC bullshit, if he'd have simply come forward and asserted that the civil rights movement was actually an assault on liberty and was a bad thing he'd not be contradicting himself, but he can't offend the niggers. It's time to stop worshiping this retard's cock.

Attached: 1529207434537.png (500x593, 123K)

Not wishing to bake a cake for a specific event you disprove of =/= Refusing to serve gay customers at all