White people officially on extinction watch

White people officially on extinction watch.

Attached: DgJVZIwUcAAArOn.jpg (611x478, 43K)

Attached: ripwhites.jpg (1242x1520, 860K)

we're just shedding the boomer dead weight.

young white people arent having kids either.

Jews are fucking retarded for putting this out it's been proven that this type of stuff will turn people alt-right/white nationalists whatever you call it.

White Women have 1.74 kids. Non white women have 1.84. This map is bullshit too.

White people are a tiny global minority. Blacks, gooks, and pooinloos out number us massively. Even if we have the same birth/death rate as them, for every 1 of us there’s about 6 of them.

Yea but gooks are an aging tiger too no? And Poos and Negroes aren’t the brightest so...

What the fuck care.i mean. IF your government and people do now want white immigrants from europe.so what?
You are gonna be minority, i could go and work in usa like for my life. But if you do not want 1 mil whites from South Africa and europe.deal with your problem.

Ok how would you fix an ethnic rate of change of .3% fueled by a natural decrease of Ashkenazi Jews and rural retards???

I guess only Poland now. Only Poland...

The replacement rate is 2.2 dipshit. And that "white" stat includes arabs and "white hispanics", so it's inflated. Stop being in denial you fucking jewish shill.

doesnt matter, we are more effective in combat. niggers cant fight.

they are and it's not strictly a numbers game. It's much more important to unite whites through racial identity. We have been segregating ourselves along meaningless lines (religion, political issues, regional etc). Those that don't want to join and fight alongside their brothers will perish nonetheless.

There are several lovely white women on our side with multiple white children who advocate for our people daily. that's what matters most

So 1 mil whites will do nothjing? Instead of paying welfare for white thrash and black thrash?

2.1 and I’m talking about Non Hispanic white people. As for the 2 million Arabs they are mostly Jewish and Christian boomers.

one outbreak of ebola and bird flu will change that.

No, most of the arab population of the US are young people who have arrived in the past 3 decades or so. And their religion doesn't matter, they are still classified as white in the census when they actually arent, so the white numbers are inflated

Say that clearly

There is only 2,000,000 right now and they aren’t young. Median age for them in El Cajon is 42.

JUST

Attached: DKQ4hHeVwAAbzLj.png (882x709, 65K)

Say it with me:
TARGET
RICH
ENVIRONMENT

the future is shit

>boomers dying off
Isn't this a good thing?

JUST DO IT

Attached: 1522571932186.jpg (896x860, 68K)

at some point we won't be able to pay for all the niggers in africa and then they'll simultaneously starve to death

It's like how deer populations with no predators explode in numbers, overeat the vegetation, and then all die together

>White people officially on extinction watch.

Womp Womp

~60% of the USA is Euro-American
but only 10% of the world is European
in percentages our world population has halved since 1900

How the fuck are we supposed to have children, when white women are taught to not be interested in being mothers, and when we're forced to take care of any nonwhite that can find their way into the country. How?

The replacement rate isn't a static variable, it can change based on mortality rate you fuck nugget. Stupid fucking American school system didn't teach you basic maths? Pipe the fuck down brainlet.

zero chance for an extinction. the pendulum will swing and when it happens it wont look pretty.

sad!

I already got a bullet proof plan:
Selectively breed ourselves to be beautiful and super intelligent.
then give our sperm away for free, transforming everyone into super-intelligent hybrids.
Sperm donation is the key to winning and saving civilization.

Do it yourself.
But let me guess. YOu are ugly as fuck so its just a plan for white loosers

Attached: 155273_13.jpg (1200x1370, 857K)

Be strong friendo. You must first reproduce, and then work on getting your family and friends to reproduce. Small steps

>Do it yourself.
That's the plan. Most humans are stupid, so most shouldn't pass on their genes, including me. Gotta set the right example. Eugenics is dey whey.

>mfw shills are pushing the “white extinction” psyop hard lately
keep trying, faggots
>in all fields

>build nation around muh individualism
>surprised when this is a bad idea

Attached: sleepy-hollow-red-coat.jpg (653x436, 228K)

>pic
>Russian
>Jew

Every. Fucking. Time.

:)

Attached: IMG_4279.jpg (1936x968, 218K)

finally, the all the childless boomers are dying off.
now we can finally fix their mess

>superior genes
>literally going extinct

Attached: 95B5B67B-31ED-4CE1-9C2A-316C603ABA9B.jpg (114x124, 8K)