Protests in Pittsburgh, an unarmed 17 year old nigger gets shot

Protests in Pittsburgh, an unarmed 17 year old nigger gets shot.

>everyone says he dindu nuffin, he’s a “straight A” student

Here’s the fucking problem:
He’s in a car that was involved in a drive-by shooting earlier in the day. The cops pull the car over, the nog runs and gets shot. The cops find 2 semi-auto guns in the car. Niggers are protesting. Why are niggers love taking up for criminals so much? Could you imagine whites protesting this? Whites would say “good riddance”.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna885196

Attached: 402A6338-621A-451E-8421-E08D667CED57.jpg (750x998, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnaKB7yGyrM
wpxi.com/news/top-stories/live-updates-attorney-for-antwon-roses-family-is-in-pittsburgh-talks-about-search-for-answers/773155104
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dindu nuffin

Attached: 012BC97F-7C0A-4713-9FA5-BF2A040E3570.jpg (560x1043, 76K)

Twitter defending the dindu

Attached: CFB071D0-6C93-421E-B158-2626E5D8724E.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

Niggers just are not as human as we are. From their point of view any time a nigger gets killed by police it's due to racism regardless of context. Even if you show them a video of the dead nigger of the day killing someone and then trying to kill the cops, they'll still say the cops were in the wrong and killed the nigger because they were racist. And the retarded leftists agree with them because they're afraid of being called racists.

Attached: 1508521280593.png (538x960, 379K)

Continuing to use the "muh children" argument for all avenues possible.

fuck
>a chimpout and I'm at work.......
he din do nuffin but ran from police?

Attached: 1519488265183.jpg (560x492, 55K)

Attached: gibs.jpg (750x830, 86K)

bix nood mudafuga

It's amazing to me that some people still think it's automatically wrong to shoot someone who is not holding a gun.

He does look like more of a fag than a thug.
Give me a run down.

Only in a majority black neighborhood.

not news until bodycam gets released

democrats are criminals

Probably because you cant shoot someone for running away.

>this absolute CHAD officer

Castle doctrine.

From a vehicle involved in a shooting?
Nah fuck off.

You would be wrong.

implying thugs cannot be fags?

Attached: gay_niggers.png (564x670, 386K)

Who here /bingo/

Attached: Dindu bingo.jpg (828x960, 90K)

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

Your pic related says it all. They destroy everything like toddlers.

We had a free laundromat in my apartment complex and the nigs kept breaking them so now I have to pay to wash. Down the road the air for tires was free on one of those fancy air pumps that have the pressure sensor thing. Broke it now we gotta pay for air. Newspapers were free, kept taking all of them now gotta pay.

They literally ruin anything that is good because they cant stop for 2 seconds to have a few neurons fire so they can use something properly.

Here is a process for a nigger

>does it have more than one step?
>yes
>break it to get what I want

the bodycam issue has the funniest thing of this whole BLM era. At first they were all for it because it would show that tyrone dindu nuffin and the raciss cop was out for blood. Turns out that almost every single time it makes the dead nig look like a thug, and now BLM hates bodycam footage. lmao. you can't win with these apes.

>keeping a hand on his sidearm
Never relaxing.

Wrong retard you can shoot felons!!!

All niggers need to die.

Maybe he was a thag?

Im not saying it applies here, but I have a lot of land.

We believe in the rule of law. Cops should not go around executing anyone they suspect of a crime. Why the fuck do we have to explain to you retards why this is wrong? Are you even human?

Man, they're gonna burn the normies out with the endless outrage

I mean I've only learned English in school but what the fuck is wrong with their grammar? Is this some form of slang or are they just to retarded to spell a proper sentence?

The rule of law was followed to a T.
Cops can, in fact, use lethal force to stop a suspected felon.
Don't like that law?
Change it.
Until then, tough shit.

I'm in comfy south hills of Pittsburgh. I really want to go down there to check it out but I got work to do and flood shit to clean up.

If there's still a chimpening later this weekend I may have to check it out, hopefully it's downtown.

Attached: 1449496819020.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Because BLM is a jewish led movement to invoke hate for the white race.

Attached: image.jpg (536x274, 77K)

your world only exists inside your head faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 31K)

Text bubble the officer saying womp womp

Who would of guessed it, a bunch of people protesting over a thug

found the brainlets

Attached: 1529528043337.jpg (1200x1600, 194K)

Can I get a cenus. Please Jow Forums

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?

So we may get a nice chimp out over this? It's been too long.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (590x578, 30K)

> unarmed
> find 2 guns in the car

Uh... What?

Won't be a happening until they announce that the officer won't be charged, or until the trial where he's found not guilty.

>would of
Scarf yourself brainlet

Attached: 1527368758309.jpg (467x628, 263K)

Thanks senpaialam

>expecting better from a meme flag

it's to redpill whites and jews, and it's working fantastically.

if i see blm on campus again, i'll try to clue them in just for their own good but i doubt they'd understand anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnaKB7yGyrM
Watching this one. Nothing's happening though, like the other user said...probably have to wait for the cop to be cleared.

Sheeeit did I get trolled? Not again

Attached: 1528954037282.png (530x564, 86K)

Thanks my brother

Attached: 1528499035522.jpg (618x410, 92K)

I've never really had an issue with blacks when I commute in Pittsburgh or stay there late. Unless you purposely throw yourself into shitty neighborhoods but even then our mini-tech boom has gentrified a good number of spots.

I really don't think Pittsburgh's black population has it in them to do anything insane.

welcome to the real world

you're here until you die

checked, you're welcome

Attached: holup.png (401x322, 246K)

BLACK POWER
BLACK POWER

Thanks for the info. What's the mayor like? If they did start chimping out would he have his guys stand down or would they be pepper spraying and actually doing their jobs?

Gotta check those Hitler duubbbs right back brother

Attached: 1528523372942.jpg (248x249, 13K)

i'm in baldwin bro whatsup

You have to go back

the mayor is a cuck but i doubt he will let nigs destroy the city

Picture was taken in 2014.

How DARE you! He was an ANGEL!

How much dindu would a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

DIGITS CONFIRM COP WALKS

Attached: Impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Oh the mayor's completely cucked. Loop up Bill peduto's twitter for an easy confirmation.
But our police absolutely do not give a fuck. So I bet officers would be geared to go but they'll never get a chance.
Again I'm south hills so our police only give out tickets for speeding in 25's and having shit rotting on your lawn.

Lol what up man, Bethel Park

>Probably because you cant shoot someone for running away.
Yes you can, if you believe the fleeing felon is a danger to the public, go tell the hood rats so they stop believing this horse shit you spew

Except the shooting happened in East Pittsburgh, not Pittsburgh

Angel of death and destruction

that cop looks badass
i wanna look like that

Womp womp.
Another one bites the dust.

Fuck Niggers and Police.

It's really sad when a young black man can't even do a drive by shooting without getting harassed by the police. How low our country has fallen.

Eat clean and train hard. Even the ugliest motherfucker can look decent with a low bf%, some muscle, and a haircut

shit nigga i'm right next door, over by cool springs. i'll help you clean up your flood stuff if you don't mind me being naked

Regardless of the politics, the cop shot 3 times at a moving target and all 3 shots were hits...thats pretty good shooting; espevially for a cop!

>Why are niggers love taking up for criminals so much
despite your terrible grammar you should know that niggers are criminals

well the news on whether or not to convict the officer will be at Allegheny county courthouse, which is right in the middle of downtown. they're not gonna run over to braddock to start destroying shit

They are deliberately distancing themselves from standard American to have something of their own just like Turks are butchering German over here. It's natural pack behavior.

not only that, it was his first day on the job lol

unarmed is the lie running around the world, 2 guns is the truth still putting its shoes on

Hes been a cop for 7 years tge article says; first day on that force

Hey niggers please read this before you decide to run

In 1985, the SCOTUS issued the decision in Tennessee v. Garner, which limited shooting to prevent fleeing felons to situations where the escape would present an immediate grave danger to the public.
--------------------------------------------
Can an officer use deadly force involving a fleeing suspect " CNN legal analyst Avery Friedman asked.

"Contrary to popular belief, the answer is yes," said Friedman, a civil rights attorney and law professor, "but the use of deadly of force is always conditional."

The fleeing suspect would have to pose a significant threat of death or of bodily harm to the officer or to others, according to Friedman and other experts

Opp means opponent I guess

If anything big were to occur you can bet it'd be downtown for visibility.

>wpxi.com/news/top-stories/live-updates-attorney-for-antwon-roses-family-is-in-pittsburgh-talks-about-search-for-answers/773155104

didnt think the mudshits would even try to speak german

i would say that suspicion of a drive-by earlier would be enough to warrant a significant threat to others

he walks, in other words

People act like a nigger running with a gun can't just turn around and fire, all they see is "hurr shot in the back" like he was minding his own business walking to church and the cops rolled up and executed him

oops meant for

Rural retard from northern Westmoreland County here.

if niggers were smarter, they'd be jews

Niggers are stupid as fuck.

Attached: 1518231858698.gif (750x1186, 226K)

>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
>ALERT
ALERT
Chimpout postponed till 6pm eastern time
TUNE IN TONIGHT

roger

not to mention that there were two guns in the fucking car.

these kike reporters keep saying "he was unarmed". no, he wasn't.

Attached: 1522192794810.jpg (2469x2421, 776K)

They see it (refusing to use proper English) as an act of defiance and racial-solidarity.

*also they're imbeciles

No you fucking retard, they can't shoot someone who is running away.

>Why are niggers love taking up for criminals so much?
niggers of a feather

This is making me the saltiest, two firearms in the car is not fucking unarmed.

Under those conditions if they had any consistency, I could flee a murder scene, leave my weapon in the car, go on foot be shot and the report would be:

Unarmed man killed by police.
Fucking insane.

quit naming your kid 'Antwon"

Please read and then kill yourself

Attached: 1528709245280.png (645x729, 68K)

Hehe

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

There's probable cause that he was going to harm other people, since the police thought he was coming back from a shooting.

if you shoot someone running away you'll get put in prison

if a cop does its fine

ok bootlicker