wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Enemy intel - Dönermann's Discord leaked
requileaks.github.io/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=cB4O2xo6SIk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=FWT2W8COstI
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfya830TF0
youtube.com/watch?v=RmDA04PeOwI
youtube.com/watch?v=zvKks_BG_To

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BcgNvSoFY4k

Attached: 1280px-003_Protest_gegen_Acta_in_Munich.jpg (1280x919, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HGP-2yTw34
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hessian_state_election,_2018
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/bayern.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bag7cBtpFOA
n-tv.de/politik/Union-bricht-ein-AfD-knapp-hinter-SPD-article20483601.html
jihadwatch.org/2018/06/toronto-muslim-cleric-says-zionist-empire-american-empire-will-be-down-in-the-dustbins-of-history-inshallah
youtube.com/watch?v=8eiQFhm32Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for

had me worried there, too long without Kraut/pol/

Attached: da Brain.png (160x226, 38K)

I have this one thing I need to tell you, my dear fellow inmates of Kraut/pol/. In order to achieve anything in today’s world, people need to proselytize and build alliances. I do get the hostility towards “memeflaggers”, “newfags” and “shills” (in the case when those shills are actually just jolly shitposters and later on reveal themselves to be redpillers and followers of the true course) by the likes of Herr Suetterli and his followers, but you must remember – such blind and, honestly, groundless ostracizing of said posters is not only counterproductive but harmful to German (and by extension to all would-be ethnostates) cause.
The point being is that most outsiders do consider Germans to be stuck-up, unsocial, uppity and sometimes even obtuse. I’m afraid but the Suetterli and those who follow his line of thinking are confirming and entrenching such perception of Germany.
Well, of course, one can always puff up and say that “we don’t need no stinkin’ outsiders”. There in one would be terribly wrong. If you see a person who acts normal, shows some degree of intelligence and follows the general direction of our common end-goal (ethnostate), what does it matter if he is american, namefag, leaf, newfag, memeflagger or otherwise considered “non-kosher”? what are you – a bunch of kikes?
If such person would instead be met with friendly word, helpful hint, or a funny wit, he will remember that and start changing his perception of Germans and Germany. He then might lend a hand in a futer discussion, spread German memes, speak well of your Vaterland!
This is no small stuff. A sand of grain is infinitely small, yet when there are millions, billions of them they can burry entire villages, change the landscape and drawn a man.
[cont]

[cont]
Finally, a small rebuff towards what Suetterli had to say about memefalgging and especially my case. Since I do not want another discussion about it, I’d consider a great show of intellect if Suetterli would do what I did – think about it for a while instead of posting a knee-jerk reaction.
He pointed out that people should never hoist flags of “days gone by” and should instead proudly wave the flag that their country has now. Consider the following in respect to the argument above – should I also have flown proudly the flag of soviet occupied Lithuania? Should I or anyone else proudly fly the flag of the country if it finds itself overrun by commies who change said flag into one of their “proletariat symbol” rags? Why should anyone fly the flag if one is diametrically opposed to the principles that one’s country is currently espousing?

>youtube.com/watch?v=5HGP-2yTw34
NEUE FOLGE LAUT GEDACHT
You're a fucking idiot memeflagger, a flag is not opposed to anything, its a ethnic and geographic symbol of unity. the only flags i hate are memes and spirits from the past, you don't understand anything, you don't want to understand anything and you will never understand anything, because you are a coward because your nation is not 100% like you. I hate what my country has come to, but i'd rather get shackled and shot than spit on my flag. it's all some of us have.
>I don't want a discussion about it
yet you can't keep yourself from how much you hate your nation, despite being antionally motivated you spit on your recognized sign of solidarity and recognition. you're pathetic and that's all i can say about it. you are an oxymoron that bends logic.

good threads made by an american for once.

my dear Suetterli, do you even understand how bad you come out by this spiteful and completely shallow diatribe? one does not need to be a scholar to act civilized and think a bit before posting.
it is mystery to me, how you, being a nationalist and ethnostate propagator can act so unrestrained and crude against a person who has the same ideals.
please, consider at least this phrase (which I'll repost) before flying into rage again -
>should I also have proudly flown the flag of soviet occupied Lithuania?
as I said, I understand your position, and might even respect it to some degree, but you show why the rest of Germany's neighbours have so poor an opinion of your country/men.
just take a breath, and count to 100, then re-read your own post. don't you see it?

*unrestrainedly and crudely

Don't worry he is an autistic namefag who has probably no Friends and has to namefag to have atleast some Friends on the Internet live in Mothers basement is hard

>no need to be a scholar or act civilized
I yelled abuse at you for being an idiot, this is how i speak, dude.
>should i have proudly flown the flag of soviet-lithuania? no? it's history, its over. the time is for your "africa-rag" as you called it.

You don't want trouble and i don't want to yell at you for being an oxymoron. how can you be nationalist and against your flag?

Za germany iz best country.
We're better at being poor than the greeks.

Attached: 1529321578171.png (1304x886, 62K)

Memeflag jumps into the fray to defend the defensive memeflag.
Color me suprised.

Namefag doesn't get the idea of an anonymous board more at 10

When will be the next german elections and what's the most possible result and what pol hopes to happen?

Bump and hello.

youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A

I don't think so. Last weekend in my moderately liberal city, some schoolgirl-age feminazis held a protest saying exactly that.
Heard them reading the names of the recent victims and first thought they'd be some of us, but then saw the signs, "smash the patriarchy" and stuff.
Remember, these are hardcore leftists and they deconstructed all their other identities, so they need to desperately cling on, they can never admit failure or they'd destroy themselves. Also, it would be devastating being (at least indirectly) responsible for these murders. Leftists in general and women in particular aren't very fond of personal responsibility.

Memeflag does not understand his hipocrisy and gets popular support, more at 11!

bavarian elections in october, european elections next year, few other german states probably too, I don't know right now. Federal elections in 2021

Bavarian elections in the fall. Pic related is already bretty gud and would be a sort of sensation.

Attached: Df3ynQkX4AUqY87.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

What hipocrisy? An anonymous board adds flags that replace your flags thus adding more anonymity

A namefag who is also using tripcode and is posting it in every thread on Jow Forums and not just on Kraut/POL/ is not anonymous he is a retard who doesn't get the idea of an anonymous board

why 15% be a good result if that's still a minority?

I already explained it to you. it's no oxymoron at all. understand that different countries have different history and different traditions and different POVs. just as people do.
flags are symbols, and symbols matter (at least to me). I don't fly the tricolour for a set of reasons, just as I would never fly a soviet Lithuania's flag for a set of different reasons. that doesn't mean that I am not nationalist. current tricolour is a symbol for a failed state from between the wars, that could not bring itself to fire a single shot against invading ruskies, and it is also a symbol for today's cucked gooberment who bends over for Bruxels just as it did for Moscow couple of decades ago.
it is an invented flag. I respect it just enough to suffer it in my eyes for a single reason - people (volunteers in 1918 and partisans in 1944-1953) fought and died for Lithuania bearing it.
but it seems that all my explaining is in vain, so let us forget that I tried to smooth out differences between us and predispose you to look friendlier towards people who come here wanting to learn more about Germany or help you with your, and ours fight for ethnostate. let us then return to ignoring each other.
many such cases, SAD

>mediocre krautcast

meh i rather listen to hate house

because it's literally the first time they are on the ballot in bavaria?

I get the feeling some anons don't realize that the AfD is only 3-4 years old. i repeat 3 to 4 years

Because Germany is odd in those things. 15% for a right wing party would be an earthquake because it is against everything the fake guilt-identity Germany is wrapped in teaches

>Yells at his computer
Wow, you just reached the peak of butthurt of all posters on Jow Forums or even the entire internet.
You have to be 18 to post here, btw.

Attached: 1529509707465.jpg (388x1024, 259K)

If the CSU loses the absolute majority, which coalition options would they have?

afaik this is next one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hessian_state_election,_2018

You know i have to congratulate your Mother on creating such an Annoying faggot who probably still lives with her.

remember you are one of a kind

Yes. And they are somewhat like the inofficial kings of bavaria, someone else governing bavaria would be or them not having absolute majority is pretty much impossible to imagine at that point. CSU always pretends to be the pro bavarian party, adorning themselves with Bavarian culture in a sellout way

what do pol hopes to happen and what is the most possible outcome?

AfD trolling and disrupting the business-as-usual is all we can realistically hope for desu

there is no poll with 15% out there, this is fake news

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/bayern.htm

the ususal. big parties form coalition and AfD will remain solo. the only deal-breaker will be the saxonian vote i early 2019 because there is a chance AfD will be the biggest party.

Deutschland Deutschland uber allies!

Attached: IMG_0207.jpg (576x768, 144K)

>Raging up on an mongolian imageboard
Remember that you're not worse than the healthy kids, just... different...

youtube.com/watch?v=bag7cBtpFOA

Tl;dr
faggot

Wow that was almost as weak as your physical strength

Because it breaks the majority of the CSU, as the AfD is more right-wing and steals all the voters who think the CSU is too cucked (read: left-wing). That's why the CSU now desperately tries to win back those voters by pursuing a tougher stance on immigration which is at odds with Merkel (they are a traditional coalition partner of Merkel's CDU, which is not represented in Bavaria otherwise), and they can't afford to back down due to the AfD hard on their heels, so they adopted some of their stances and rhetoric. This is the whole cause of the current crisis in government where Seehofer (CSU chief) gave Merkel an ultimatum to find a European solution within two weeks or he will start closing the border to some migrants/rapefugees. But Merkel is also in a coalition with the SPD, which is left-wing, and thus opposed to anything that would curb the influx of darkies.
So the AfD in this state is just a rather small rock, but it jams an essential part of the political machine right now, just by their presence and the fear of the established parties that they might grow further.

>Wo sind wir denn?
where are weeeee?

Attached: IMG_20180621_200429.png (1080x1360, 270K)

>50-75% maymay flaggers now
you all are so pathetic

Attached: schnappen.jpg (736x527, 259K)

The eternal Saupreißn

>Fascist meme flag
>"physical strength"
You seem to not even have the mental strength to show from which shithole you come from haha.

Attached: 1440654767714.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Bazis raus!

Attached: gtfo.gif (245x185, 1.04M)

Old Bettvorleger Drehhofer talks a pretty big game there. But that's exactly the shit we need, Merkel getting fire from her own side now. If there are any usurpers left within the CDU, now is the time to sharpen the dagger.

critique absorbed. from now on - only shitty one-liners
better?
or is your attention span at fault. besides, if something is tl;dr why comment about it with just tl;dr? is it millennial thing? or am I missing something?

>Schnapp
more like "Schnief" because that is clearly a Brapschnüffler Modell 300A

Hi lefty. How was your day?

>Sütterlinanon

Attached: cage.gif (400x248, 1.08M)

>LAUT GEDACHT

Attached: doIB.jpg (1200x857, 155K)

Abend

Attached: 67841ca672.png.jpg (1576x3376, 1.15M)

their propaganda is big in the passauer neuen presse

Attached: Mitleid und Schadenfreude.png (1623x646, 339K)

This was a Blitzumfrage and was disscused in die Welt when Seehofer cucked out again.

Attached: tdmas4.gif (460x258, 2.19M)

Attached: Lol.png (1017x299, 152K)

the fuck lol

Attached: tdmas3.gif (457x321, 1.81M)

Do you want to hear what happened with our afd equivalent in finland when they got more than 20 % of the vote?

Like this?

Attached: IMG_20180621_201151.jpg (1080x1660, 340K)

They died of old age and were recycled into fertilizer for your snow-crops.

plox do

what?

Would be good.

help / hilfe ! wee have high water / wir haben hochwaser ! AAAaaahhh

Attached: 7535354.jpg (550x656, 45K)

BLUG ICK MEIN FUG :DD

>Der Streit zwischen CSU und CDU schadet aber auch der CSU, die wegen der Landtagswahl in Bayern im Herbst unter massivem Druck steht. Sie kommt in der Umfrage im Freistaat nur noch auf 36 Prozent.

>Dafür gibt es einen klaren Profiteur der Zerrüttung innerhalb der Union: die AfD. Sie verbessert sich im Laufe der Woche von 13 auf 15 Prozent. Es ist ihr höchster Wert seit der Bundestagswahl. Zulegen können zwischen der ersten und zweiten Wochenhälfte auch die Grünen um 2 Prozentpunkte. FDP und Linke gewinnen jeweils einen Punkt. Auch der Anteil der Nichtwähler und Unentschlossenen steigt von 23 auf 26 Prozent.

n-tv.de/politik/Union-bricht-ein-AfD-knapp-hinter-SPD-article20483601.html

trump die flasche startet gerade ww3 in syrien, die afd-freimaurer truppe hat ihr letztes gastspiel befor die russen europa plattmachen....

nur noch 8 wochen ihr penner, dann ist sense mit dem westen...

alles läuft nach plan

Attached: thisisfine3.png (572x279, 273K)

How horny is that then?
>Wie geil ist das denn?!

Attached: IMG_20180621_200638.png (407x406, 219K)

Toronto: Muslim cleric says “Zionist empire, American empire will be down in the dustbins of history inshallah”
jihadwatch.org/2018/06/toronto-muslim-cleric-says-zionist-empire-american-empire-will-be-down-in-the-dustbins-of-history-inshallah

We shouldn’t allow GID (general Islamic dominance) to spiral out of control in our country. Allowing GID to grow would be foolish since (a) Islam is anti-West and (b) Islam has absolutely nothing to do with our country’s founding. There is no need for us to perpetuate our own demise. We are currently the ones in control and we should keep it that way. Pic related.

Attached: 1529188139389.jpg (750x246, 122K)

>Muslim cleric says
>jihadwatch.org
lol what's next

>American cosplayer salutes North Korean general at unsubstantial playdate disguised as summit

Are you, by any chance, retarded or are you just pretending?

mach das fenster auf, um den wasserspiegel zu senken

Okay so once they got into the government with another conservative party (keskusta) you’d expect them to stop immigration, defend conservative values and stop neoliberal privatization? Nah, they did the opposite of that. Our ”right wing conservative coalition” opened our borders, pushed for the sickest degeneracy and has done some of the biggest privatizations in finnish history. Eventually the nationalist party had a schism once they elected an actual nationalist as their party leader, but it just resulted in a split where most elected party members formed a new party (sininen tulevaisuus) to serve the current government. Now our nationalist party sits at less than 10 % support and does not look like it’s covering. Ironically now our biggest anti eu party is vasemmistoliitto (die linke equivalent). In conclusion everything is fucked and our nationalist party wasn’t as nationalist as they promised.

>Dolchstoßlegende!!!

Btw evenigns, folks!

Attached: stabbidystab.png (250x201, 7K)

if only...

Attached: FUCKHOPE.png (999x1135, 620K)

>pushed for the sickest degeneracy
They wanted you to sit next to each other on the bus?

>Btw evenigns, folks!
>The_Drunk_Geneticist

Attached: friendslaugh.gif (289x185, 198K)

Gay

Indeed...

Attached: take_my_eyes_for_what_Ive_seen.jpg (778x518, 69K)

very inviting end

Attached: merkel.jpg (517x388, 48K)

well... paint me surprised. I always said that system can not be changed from with system. the whole thing must come crashing down before we can rebuild. the house is too rotten, too eaten by (((termites)))
but it is worthless to try to convince people who still believe in voting... so I have resigned to watch this shitshow play out in full
evening, Kamerad!
whatever

Attached: hobbit pippin smirkin.gif (320x175, 359K)

*within
my fingers are not in the condition today

Attached: fucking hammer.jpg (1100x619, 40K)

Soviet Europe confirmed!

Attached: 1529169030200.jpg (604x514, 82K)

>Soviet Europe

Doggammit!!

Attached: Lysenko.jpg (220x330, 19K)

Gib epigenetic mutation supersolder serum jetz!

Ouchy... :/

Attached: hammerzeit.jpg (807x605, 145K)

please do, maybe that will remedy the mental illness that so many in 'free' Europe had developed before and (more) after the soviet crash - communist illusions.
you have to experience first hand to understand, and even then there are select few who can't, even after going through gulags they cried for more of the same. some are incorrigible
are you at east from East Germany? and if yes, are you old enough to have experienced Stasi and other delights of Ministry of Love?
that snapshot!!!!

stop stealing from Hahnreiherbert

Good one, innit? ;)

>But ze Serum is nicht ready yet!!

Attached: beaver.jpg (361x270, 47K)

www.Messereinwanderung.de

youtube.com/watch?v=8eiQFhm32Ic

The Union only collapsed because gorbachev was a western shill.
>are you at east from East Germany?
No, West Germany.

Attached: 1523177193551.jpg (476x550, 71K)

russians cant kill us if we roll out the red carpet into the Kanzleramt

Most east germans actually liked it. I think an utopian state would be very ddr:ish in its nature.

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

Fug :D
*starves*

For once it's fun to watch the heute journal and see Kleber deeply concerned.