He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-085753.jpg (1428x1600, 530K)

But everyone here complains about jews all the time?

Can't we be mad at both?

AND THATS A GOOD THING

thats the dumbest shit i have seen today

Didn’t he implicitly admit that the presence of the immigrant caused the American in question to lose their job? His excuse does not exclude this possibility.

>therefore you should support immigration to further decrease his labor costs and increase his profits, goy... I mean friend

Attached: 1479494542101.png (400x400, 191K)

No that would be visas not illegals. We need to end the visa programs in tec as well. But that’s a battle for a later date

so he's on the capitalists side in that he supports more illegals coming into the country to the gain of the capitalist.

Nobody wants to mix with niggers unless they are brainwashed with White Self Hatred from a young age and are social outcasts. Every notice how the vast majority of white self haters don't walk their talk on racial integration beyond the token level? There is a painful lesson in there if you are brave enough to learn it.

Completely agree with him. wh*te americans are cucks. Sad!

"Capitalist scum" cant hire cheap labor if there are no immigrants can he?

If the immigrant weren't here, the job wouldn't have been lost.

ok well view it your way
the solution is still to curb imigration

this. i actual dislike the "capitalist" in this scenario but the immigrant is a bludgeon used by him to destroy the working american and his ability to control his life.

op on suicide watch

Yep. Hang the traitors from both parties that want an invasion here- for any reason.

No real American gives paco $4/hr to pick vegetables dipshit

>Let's talk about...
>...needs to stop
>...and that's a good thing...
>...and here's why!

As a painter, I have been in bidding wars with crews of Mexicans, 5-12 of them vs. me and another local good ol boy. We lost every time, I'm now jobless and broke, about to be homeless. Got a degree, I've put in 100+ applications in the last 4 months, 3 interviews, no job. Spics driving new monster trucks pulling 75K worth of equipment every where. I am about to start shooting people.

This again!? I'm mad at both. I would torture the traitor to death and then get rid of his pets.

So he's basically admitting that without the immigrant, the man would still have his job? That's exactly what we've been saying.

Yep, but going after the immigrant is going after the capitalist behind him.

>Immigrant intentioanly undercuts native labourer
>Good
>Scab works during a strike
>Bad

I wish these people were consistent, at least.

Attached: 1529294028031.jpg (540x552, 69K)

But I am mad at him.

>No immigrant has taken a job from a real America
Heh, one look at the factory down the road would say otherwise. It's nothing but immigrants who can barely speak english

>wants to get rid of capitalist tools
>wants to keep his own gun

This guy actually has a point. I'll give him that. However, getting rid of the immigrant is the only way to solve the problem. There's no easier solution.

>and that's why we need to exploit more shitskins to do menial work

The capitalist isn't the one who let them into our country in droves

They really are incapable of thinking one step forward.

in construction too feels bad man

why does every single fucking Twitter name have some dumbshit emoji at the end?

As a real fascist, i say both capitalists and immigrants get the bullet.

We should really be mad at the kike politicians

Yeah we understand that. Get rid if the immigrants, wages go up. And taxes go down. Everyone wins!

>and I support the policies that help that capitalist abuse those workers!

>muh jobs
Today's system is literally built for freelancing and entrepreneurship. If you're forced to take a job and it goes sour, that's literally your fault.

Making money has never been easier. We have life on easy mode, but I guess with easy times come a bunch of worthless retards who can barely even wipe their own asses.

this without cheap illegal labor there wouldn't be any way for muh rich capitalists to fuck you out of minimum wage jobs

If the government didnt flood the country with low skill workers the capitalist wouldnt have had a immigrant to replace him with.

"Right you know" always means the exact opposite of what you say

Attached: 1529598521374.jpg (462x609, 47K)

As someone who’s from a elite family in Seattle... I will agree with OP family is pro immigrants, and keeping people poor and unedcauated. I distanced myself from parents who own a food chain, and multiple stores. Profits are high and would rather pocket then pay livable wage.

>capitalism is Americanism
>immigration is Americanism
Pick one

They definitely want them here though, generally. Why wouldn't they? If they don't want to save money on labor they aren't very good capitalists.

I love how commies are only pro-free markets when talking about immigration.

Let's compromise and deport the capitalist too.

The illegal immigrant still has to leave.

scab is as scab does

so basically we should be angry at both the illegals and the kikes that hire them. I'm glad the left could agree with us on something for once :^)

>hiring illegals is, you know, illegal
>pay them illegal wages and use them as slave labor
>this is okay

ive noticed that too. they are fine with low wages so long as its pablo who gets it

I hate both, also the police for not booting them out immediately.

Yeah he is right.
So was Hitler.

An experienced communist can find a way to blame literally anything on Capitalism

Capitalists (white ones) used to voluntarily pay pensions.

>hurrr the unskilled labor force is a bunch of raycists white people
>it's more likely it's literally illegal mexicans taking a job from a hispanic american

Attached: WHITE PEOPLE.png (736x502, 59K)

>that awkward moment when you essentially admit aliens are exploited for cheap labor, necessitating a crackdown on illegal immigration and punishing employers who hire them.

The unions used to oppose immigration pretty strongly but with their decline they had to be ever more obedient DNC lapdogs and go along with whatever was the party line in order to receive whatever scraps they could.
Sure and what happened to that? The system selected against it. Capitalism is a sort of monomania for profits. One can have other values but they will eventually fall away in the pursuit of favorable quarterly earnings reports.

I'm mad at both. You stupid liberals think smarmy insults are objective truths. Eat a dick faggots. I hate them both but commie cum suckers I hate more

if the "immigrant" is not there, the american doesn't get replaced by an "immigrant"
What a fucking retarded point.

That because we have a labor shortage right now you retard

Morons don't event clue in to the fact that the reason immigrants want to come here is because of the capitalists.

isn't the whole debate about ILLEGAL immigrants rather than immigrants as a whole? you know, those people that either get exploited by employers to do manual labor for cheap or sell drugs and kill people

>2018
>using logic
heartless leaf

I am considering the fact that we need to hang employers and politicians that do this, instead of putting all the blame on the squatamalens. It would be easy under currently existing treason laws.

as a business owner with millions in assets id hire them over you because they dont complain all day and do better work faster for less

Illegal aliens are scabs.

Attached: 1423099547273.jpg (640x960, 72K)

>Sure and what happened to that? The system selected against it.
No, Jews changed the system.

Yeah, giving the lowest amount of money to people as possible to increase your profit turnover is really something to brag about.
Hitler would like a word with you.

Guy gets laid off and replaced by an illegal alien. Votes Trump. Trump enforces immigration laws. Who's mad now?

This. Just the system at work, right liberals? :^)

Exactly. I hate agreeing with animefags but this is correct.
The US has lost all respect for the worker

Did you just assume his gender?

He's right. If you support capitalist but are somehow against immigration and outsourcing you are a hypocrite. Immigration allows the economy to provide you with the cheap goods you enjoy daily. Capitalism supports competition, and foreign labors are able to do the same jobs as Americans for less money. Either go up to an employer, shake his hand and tell him you will do the Mexican's job for less or suck it up buttercup.

Lolbertarian logic

Fuck off communist scum.

Fuck off we are full.

this
it's the (((capitalist))) he mentions

So we shouldn't do anything about mitigating illegal immigration? Okay....

It's okay if the 1% makes more money if it means that citizens are made to suffer?

Seems like a pretty gay system if a minority can so easily corrupt it, don't it?

I'm not mad at the immigrant. I'm mad at the government tasked to represent me who lets them in.

Not a communist, and never have been. The population at large should either go off the grid and sustain themselves via their own farms, or work in factories but given more than a starvation wage. And they shouldn't have to fight for wages against a bunch of Indians from Mexico, Guatamala and Salvador.

>easily
It took them over a century.

WOMP
O
M
P

Attached: 1529576545423m.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

Lol...nigger we had an entire civil war because some assholes wanted cheap labor. Learn the hard way again, I guess.

So is he prowall?

Are you a communist? Why are you against immigration so much? This isn't the Soviet Union you know. We need to support immigration to our countries to drive the price of labor down.

200 years to change it
>bad system
lmao

What kind of bait is this

Attached: 1509142291977.gif (501x585, 212K)

lol this

You can't use that kind of language on a Mongolian horsehair weaving board!

Attached: 1529337026780.jpg (600x420, 58K)

This is 100% right.

The illegal comes to murrica to get money which a conservative business man owns. The libshits say don't deport that illegal. The libshits give no fucks that thier stupidity is what's causing fewer and fewer people to be 'rich'. The libshits then complain that people aren't getting by. Why? Because wages are depressed because of thier no fucks policy.
This endless cycle is created by libshits policy and it needs to end.

So basically he's saying the fact that the unemployment rate is very low, wages are going up for the first time in decades, and businesses are booming, has nothing to do with Trump enforcing immigration laws.

See, if you take away the immigrants, businesses will just hire Americans. If you give them tax breaks, they'll be happy with hiring Americans. Amazing how that works.

The 401(k) was invented in the 80s. It was originally supposed to be used in addition to a traditional defined retirement plan or pension. It took about 15 years for companies to just use the 401(k). Why do you think white people would never cave to a board of directors that only care about maximizing the return on their investment? Stock prices rule the world. Jews would do it more readily, sure, they have no loyalty to our society or its long term welfare. But so would any amoral capitalist and under capitalism having moral scruples can interfere with business.
Face it, there comes a time when decency and making a few shekels will come into conflict and in our society the shekels will always win over time whether the CEO is a goldberg or a rockefeller or whatever.

>don't be mad at the illegal, be mad at the jewish employeer who hired the illegal
>OY VEY, DON'T BE ANTISEMETIC
Do these people understand anything?

It's weird to think that hiring illegal aliens is itself illegal in the united states.