Is this the MSM's intention?

Are they trying to entice the mentally unhinged to act on violence? I think they're hoping some crazy person will assassinate Trump and whoever on the right so they dont have to do it.

tcpalm.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/19/stuart-man-arrested-threats-u-s-rep-brian-masts-children/716134002/

Attached: Untitled.png (858x548, 250K)

What do you think?

I think so

That is exactly what they are doing

I think youre right.

Pelosi practically called for riots. Of course it's what they want. They're satanic goblins.

just browsing twitter feeds on the hotbutton topics you can see the cracks appearing. calls to some kind of violence seem to be more common on the left

Attached: 1497151561940.jpg (480x360, 8K)

And people dont think were close to civil war? this is how civil war starts..

>I think they're hoping some crazy person will assassinate Trump
You think?
They've been doing this since he announced his run for Pres.
And if it happens, the (((MSM))) will push it as being Trumps fault.
Everybody is just dancing around right now to see where they stand and where others stand.
It's the Fourth turning.
This...will...not...end...well.
The left will NOT rest until you are an obedient slave, or dead.
History says this.

The left has become totally unhinged.

Of course. And the left is only going to grow more and more unhinged. They have pigeonholed themselves deep inside a false reality.

I know it so funny. Like Reading the sensationalist stories about how Dylann Roof was radicalized and the associated dangers, they dont even realize it happened to them. They all go off the deep end

Attached: spagett spooked.jpg (480x360, 17K)

If you peeps dont have a gun, I'd get it now..

(((they))) will probably set things off with Antifa attacking a dentention center or some shit. Anything to set off the deranged populace who believe this crap

Try reading the leftist replies to any of Trumps tweets.
We're in dangerous time user bro.

and is that wrong? let it happen

good

This. There is absolutely zero reason that you do not atleast have the components necessary to build a slambang once the hammer drops.

You're right Alex.

>attacking an immigrant detention center
Oh god it's the Animal Liberation Front all over again.

>this is how civil war starts..
The jew wants white people killed. Half the country have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by the jew into a Marxist cult. Forcing white people to purge white people means dead white people. The jew wins. This is why the jew is so openly and unashamedly trying to start a war, and shut down any avenue for a peaceful resolution. The jew wants death.

An all-out GTKRWN means dead white people. Lots of them. Now matter how high the conservative K:D ratio is, niggers and spics are going to cause casualties before they are wiped out. Dead commies are still white breeding stock removed for good. And the elite globalist jew hates converts, Americans, and "lesser jews."

The jew's plan in white genocide, and this simply accelerates their plan.

You can't spell "Nazi" without Ashkenazi.

Attached: 1526056413322.png (480x560, 279K)

>And people dont think were close to civil war?
We're not close to civil war as you may think. The radical progressive left is a small minority. Part of the media propaganda campaign is to make you think the Resistance has more support than it really does. Despite having the full force of the intelligence community & FBI, the media, establishment Rep and the media against him, Trump still won the election. He's way more popular now. Is there a single person who voted for him that wouldn't vote for him again? Americans don't agree with the Left's temper tantrum. Go out and talk to real people, not just twitter. Real people are appalled by the way the Democrats are acting and think the media is an absolute joke. Don't be fooled by the propaganda.

The interesting tidbit.... what’s the connection between Jen Bush and all the militant Jews in Florida?

Gwb was fully invested in the Jewish prophecy of end of days war over the temple... I remember him giving the speech on tv... than thinking to myself; this guy is Nutz

jEB... not Jen

>TRYING TO COVER UP COUP ATTEMPT
>NOT WORKING
They are all so fucked and they know it
This is PANIC

Attached: 1527734630592.jpg (3000x2699, 2.22M)

Oh yeah, I dont trust any of these establishment politicians, whether Republican or Democrat.

There may be some honest ones in there, but they are completely smothered by corrupt colleagues.