The Person Doxxing ICE Employees Is A Professor At NYU

A New York University professor is the person responsible for creating a database of over 1,500 Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) employees’ personal information and spreading it to Antifa.

dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/antifa-doxxing-professor-nyu-ice/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=engagement

Sam Lavigne, a far-left artist and game designer, is an adjunct professor at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. He created a database of 1,595 ICE employees using their LinkedIn profiles and shared it to his 3,600 followers on Twitter Tuesday morning.

Antifa, the far-left organization labelled as “domestic terrorists,” picked up the database and spread it to their followers on Twitter hours later. The database also spread to a subgroup on Reddit that encourages spreading personal information — such as where they live and their contact information, known as “doxxing” — of people who they consider “Nazis” or “alt-right,” which, according to them, includes ICE and the NSA.

Attached: Egghead.png (766x368, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Releasetheinfo1/status/1009221711424716800
youtu.be/9MUyFFZ8S08
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175941297/#q175946617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets just hope none of those officers' kids go missing or something. It would be just terrible and would cause an awful violent backlash against antifa.

twitter.com/Releasetheinfo1/status/1009221711424716800

Holy crap is still up on twitter.
Why?

Attached: What__.jpg (3008x2000, 1.48M)

Attached: Sam Lavigne2.png (585x602, 501K)

HES A JEW

It's high time for ant-doxxing laws

Sounds illegal to me

How the fuck does anyone that young have so little hair?

genetic lottery

One of my friends is 25 and his hair line has receded to the top of his head, already.

Why does he look like Emma Gonzalez? Why do they both look like they have cancer?

415 is an area code in San Francisco. He is located in Jew York, not sure if that's his actual phone number.

good. I hope all democrat ICE agents get red pilled off this shit. All CBP too. democrats hate you and everything you do why the hell do you still vote for them and pay your DNC membership union fees

See

watch him claim the holocaust when they put pressure on him. all jews act the same

>twitter.com/Releasetheinfo1/status/1009221711424716800
He might have relocated or just kept his cell phone # the same after a move.

Let's try?

Report it to the FBI, they're inciting violence its a felony

the FBI is full of people who openly tried to stop trump from getting elected. you think they give two shit about border agents?

Is he aware that the feds have kill squats?

>He created a database of 1,595 ICE employees using their LinkedIn profiles and shared it to his 3,600 followers on Twitter Tuesday morning.
Why aren't we using tactics like this anymore?

So how can we fuck this faggot?
Something that fucks him over big time.

If they don't investigate and someone dies they'll get sued and arrested

Well, the minute anything happened to an ICE employee, Antifa would get flamed with it. I'm sure the authorities are already full on in that story. In fact, wouldn't be surprised if that guy is already behind bars.

We should call New York University and ask why they tolerate this behavior

Attached: ezgif-2-a84d3a5e2f.gif (480x360, 1.63M)

I was already showing signs of male pattern baldness when I was 17.

Excessive test has been linked to hair loss since the 40s. Which is also why sois can grow such amazing beards.

>they'll get sued and arrested
>Top cop agency being held accountable for anything

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

Have hairs to spare.
Will sell of $1 each.
20 cm long at least.

is this canadian for real? show your real flag

and you'll be wrong. the media is controlled. an ICE agent gets killed and you'll see CNN saying that he deserves it

look at the size of that kikes head

oh dear

shit just got real for old big head

I'm doubtful. Provide sauce.

Wouldn't it be a shame if some unscrupulous person created a whole bunch of fake LinkedIn profiles claiming to be ICE agents and listing the addresses of, let's say...prominent Democrats?

any tweeters fancy sending this info to The Donald?

Bump for justice

>So how can we fuck this faggot?
>Something that fucks him over big time.

Boycott his videogames.

Why does every professor have to be a homo onions ?

That dude looks fragile.... I hope he can defend himself, he started a problem with law enforcement

Attached: goblina and hoggwash.jpg (940x528, 161K)

The same FBI that couldn't be arsed to investigate Nikolas Cruz when he literally posted that he was going to be a school shooter?

You could start emailing his employer. Also find out what other little groups he's in and spam them with complaints

>New York University
(212) 998-1212
Office of the Provost
[email protected]

It's NYU, they'd give him tenure for it.

>he hasn't seen the clip
>this is harmful to our democracy
not sure if shill or newfag

Attached: 1512400429688.jpg (960x960, 125K)

trayvon martin, ferguson, etc etc

Attached: 67853467574.png (527x566, 104K)

or the same FBI that refused to investigate 9/11 terrorist in operation able danger

obviously

You can literally use his codebase and replace the ICE strings/regexes with Shareblue, ROTHSCHILD LLC etc and doxx globalist shills

No, I'm really clueless about ICE people getting shot.
I know cops do, but ICE doesn't ring a bell.

Oh course, not release from these faggots about Megamind.

Attached: kjjkj.png (902x534, 584K)

Attached: 54cb5fb1479bc_-_megamind_1110-md.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I'm pretty sure some people here already know.

Every. Single. Time.

>School of the Arts
imagine my shock

Attached: 1497333905785.png (500x535, 133K)

Attached: Hl_nihilanthcrystal.jpg (780x580, 129K)

>looks 25
>balding
>shoulders like a wet rag

Good find

The left has more balls then the right. All you fags do is bitch about immigration with out going outside to get laid and have kids

Who gives a fuck, it is not like the legal mexicans will, correction "have" outbred you

Attached: 1502326521499.jpg (750x1076, 125K)

it'd be a real tragedy if some ICE lads made him disappear on his way home from his ballet class

Controlled opposition plant. it is some kind of scheme and by talking about it you are playing right in their hands

Attached: alex jones zion.jpg (640x425, 245K)

this is the best idea

Terrible shame, yes! So let’s do it!

Antifa is basically a bunch of left wing sucker punch squads. We don't have anything like that, so I doubt such a database would have any effect on anything.

kek

>The left has more balls then the right.
You are right. But be careful, you have clearly overplayed your hand.

WOMP
WOMP

question, why does the left fetishize niggers so much when you live in white neighborhoods?

hebraic genetics

Attached: Listening.gif (360x240, 1.42M)

>He created a database of 1,595 ICE employees using their LinkedIn profiles and shared it to his 3,600 followers on Twitter Tuesday morning.

Good question, having a database of leftists and their crimes would be very useful for the future.

When you masturbate that test gets broken down in to dht which is the cause of hairloss, not the test. You just played your hand ,you wanker

Attached: does-masturbation-cause-hair-loss.png (800x450, 65K)

>Boycott his videogames.

ironically one of his games is Gone Home kek

I wouldn't have played that anyway, it has a female lead

Attached: the eternal frenchman.png (939x474, 29K)

>you have clearly overplayed your hand.
You are outnumbered now. bye

Someone should go rub his face on the concrete.

Attached: 1487721151886.jpg (600x431, 47K)

listen to this cuck youtu.be/9MUyFFZ8S08

Not really, actually it's more like 70/30 for us when you take out the Media. Too soon, the leftists and their globalist masters made a calculation mistake. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

It would be unfair to reciprocate?

>We should call
Why dont you just go back to masturbating.

Didn't a fat whale of a women get smacked by a car back in August? You trying to egg em on? Leftist deep down are maschoist.

I haven't yet, so that's not everyone.

Has every idiot spoke on TED?

TEDx is not the same as TED. Anyone can host a TEDx.
I have noticed a decline in regular TED as well but it's not too bad yet.

To do anything about 911 would have been anti semitic

Attached: 1517255691547.jpg (1190x960, 152K)

GO GET 'EM BROTHER.

Attached: 1529463285324m.jpg (794x1024, 140K)

How you dare!

answer my question shlomo! Why do leftest/jews promote the rise of blacks and muslims who hate jews and whites. they want to be outnumbered by people that they are teaching to hate them. why? do they believe that these people will see them as saviors like they see themselves?

Sad little faggotcrat, he’s gonna lose his job today!

Attached: 8C6D3FA4-C998-4D97-8778-022F7E6AF688.jpg (1024x544, 43K)

>Gone home dev literally encourages doxxing
Fuckin' wew

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175941297/#q175946617

Could we go full habbo hotel on his games

Attached: the pool is closed.jpg (620x348, 81K)

>Gone home
The lesbian love history?
Why I'm not surprised.

How fucking dare you dare me!

(((they))) are not judged by goylaw, but by Talmudic law

Attached: 45% scotus 2% of pop.jpg (720x754, 505K)

No one will do it tho. The only things done on Jow Forums are set ups.
You personally wont ever amount to anything

Attached: 1504548479481.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

>going bald with that face and that skull shape

kek

faggot should have transitioned in his teens, he could have made a cute cockslut for some sugardaddy

Attached: 19D117CF-6524-4A64-A0D8-795CDC0CAD31.jpg (600x600, 244K)

Because we started up and realized it's better to focus-fire on one retard than to sub-divide our trolling amongst thousands of randoms.

Which reminds me, we did six this dude and are planning on leaving his bank-account/ducking up his credit score/getting him fired, right.

Attached: 1479995026146s.jpg (250x207, 8K)

most jews have a hunch back and shoulders that roll forward. generally they have terrible posture

Attached: 1493742238106.jpg (795x481, 52K)