My friends started not inviting me to events and don't want to hang out with me anymore because I support Trump...

My friends started not inviting me to events and don't want to hang out with me anymore because I support Trump. What do?

Attached: trump4.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

find real friends

Stop being so gullible. Why do you support him?

They're not real friends if they're gonna cut you off over something so petty.

>I support Trump

Attached: 1529080182857.jpg (478x487, 75K)

this. Trump is loved worldwide. Only american liberals hate him

Stop hanging out with Crew.

Attached: crew.jpg (900x593, 120K)

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.jpg (736x400, 95K)

Laugh at them and call them losers. They lost the election, we won. Tell them to grow up and stop being little cunts.

Why be friends with a literal brainlet?

I know how that is, OP. It feels like shit but fuck em. Keep looking for better friends. It really is the truth that they can suck a dick if theyre going to abandon a friend over disagreements with politics. thats not a real friend.

Watch anime

Fuck them. A real friend wouldn’t do that. I have plenty of friends who are leftist. We argue all the time about politics but they value my friendship enough to not throw it away. If something as retarded as politics caused them to abandon you, they were never valuing you as a person. It’s sad but true. There are people out there that would accept you for who you are. You just need to figure out how to find them.

LOL sure

Find new friends. Or challenge them on why they are not inviting you out. If they admit it's about politics then laugh at them.

The only people who voted for Hillary are city and urban retards.

Rural people all voted for Trump.

thank God you shed bad associations.

fpbp
Those of your idiot friends who are capable of exiting the leftist echo chamber will do so one day, and at that time they will apologize to you. The others are lost causes.
Probably best to euthanize them tbqh.

Attached: 1526656250896.jpg (238x192, 14K)

Learn russian

You have a friend?

find a hobby or start school gun shooting? I don't know faggot you can crush at my place if you want but don't try any nigger behavior or i deport you.

Sounds like the people I thought were my friends a decade ago at school... they were all "meh obama messiah"
Havent talked to them in 10 years and I think one literally turned tranny and the rest are soys, you dont need friends like that
I should probably find their contact info and womp at them now that I think about it

they are worthless potheads anyways just focus on your own life and self improve

Get friends that are not faggots.

this. What do friends mean to you? People to rely on? Someone to open your heart to?
How can you do that with people that hate this country? People that support communism and white genocide? If you have any convictions of a good American - you're their enemy. They cannot be trusted or relied upon. Thus, how can you call them friends?

Start a fight with the alpha male and attempt to replace him, after which they will be yours to control

If it fails they hated you anyway, find new friends

stop being a fascist enabler, i guess.

seems pretty self-explanatory to me

That's why cities need to be destroyed

We not only don't need them but they are disasterous

you gotta hide your power level user

Attached: 1516159606137.jpg (378x700, 35K)

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor.

Find better friends. If people can't be your friend because of your political beliefs then they are small minded human garbage.

I'm very conservative, and I have friends who are both liberal and conservative. Only idiots hang out with people who think exactly like them. We have a name for people like that. They're called sheep.

make me nigger

sounds pretty cowardly

>t. 12 years old
fuck off this board back to 9gag fagget

you were hanging out with the enemy. be prepared to see them on the battlefield soon

LMFAO WHITE BOYS ***LITERALLY*** BEING REMOVED FROM MATING OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE OF SUPPORTING TRUMP THE JEWISH REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER.

LITERALLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD. LAUGHING AT YOU WHITE BOYS.

Don't read tabloids ffs

You shouldn't let your friends blackmail you into voting for someone that you don't want to vote for. However, it would be wise to start reading some trusworthy recources like politico or the Hill, in order to evaluate your support for trump imo.

They aren't your friends. Get new ones.

urban cores are filled with low iq niggers

You should be relieved: they were never your friends.

Make new friends

Get new friends.

Attached: 1529541230773.jpg (807x1024, 143K)

My friends did this to me because im not a degenerate and dont smoke weed

>Lefitsts are intolerant bigots who would divorce their own parents if they leaned one micron to the Right
What did you expect? You're better off without them.

I'll be your friend, unless your fat and gross looking.

I had a lot of my ""friends"" hate me after I voted for Trump. Ending friendships over differing politics is childish and results in an echo-chamber. If your """"""friends""""""""" can't tolerate the presence of an opposing argument then they are weak, and must be told so.

Attached: 1528407383783.png (1280x1223, 560K)

1 post by this id friend. go take a helicopter ride.

>pol is one person

Plus the people who are literally ONLY concerned with jews and nothing else. Like I get that jews own a lot of our shit but the damn foreigners are our problem right now, we can see about jews after we've secured our people.

>friend hates you based off politics alone
nice "friend"

Attached: 1507210750669.png (1334x750, 1.81M)

Tell them, "I'm glad I knew you but the next time we meet will be on the field of battle".

no can confirm, everybody over here loves him

This my friends don't let politics sway them that much. I understand why people hate Trump.

Attached: 1postbythisID.png (388x290, 10K)

true friend dont act this way, im guessing you're young.
this. im a right leaning moderate and have rabidly liberal friends, but we respect each others right to have our own political identity.

Never talk politics irl

Yes, we are, we are unified in our beliefe and motivation and have all one common single goal, anyone saying otherwise does not belong here and is an attempt at soiling this institution.

Attached: bureau of memetic warfare.png (1280x1280, 538K)

Find new friends.

Or conform against your better judgement like most people do.

Supporting Trump? Thats rookie sentiment. Wait till you go full white nationalist. Its a great way of weeding out the human garbage that is around you

my friends like donald drumpf, maybe you should just friends that aren't faggots

Ayy my friends are fully aware I support trump and avoid talking about politics because they know I will annihilate anyone who disagrees and will turn the tables and make them look like racist retards, I love to see their faces when they realize how retarded their solutions are. I think we are like 3 trump supporters in total in my group and the rest just want peace and love because they are as ignorant as a puppy, I have destroyed 2 of my friends' friends and they stopped hanging with us after it happened lol
A tip for you OP, your friends are shit

Attached: 1525955753537.jpg (905x1024, 86K)

kill yourself you fucking fag. wait till real fascism comes to this country because of how bad you liberals have fucked things up. then you can cry about fascism

Quit being a faggot and find new friends.

i talk politics all day every day...if they cant be red pilled theyre not worth my time, friendship or associating with

Turn on Trump tell them you couldn't belive you were so wrong. Your friends are more important. Nobody make friends after 30.

no one cares if you support Trump
it's the insufferable assholes that look for reasons to bring it up in every conversation that ruin it for the rest of you
they're worse than vegans

>shit in a bag
>light it on fire
>knock on their door and run
>call later and be like yea that was me you bitch nigger

you're "friend" will cut your throat while you sleep.
find new friends.

Happened to me too back in 2015 when trump announced his run

I was upset at first but got over it. I never said anything, we all just stopped talking after some of them said “it’s disgusting you attended that trump rally and you shouldn’t be surprised if you get beaten by protesters”

Some of them have tried getting my attention again by liking my Instagram photos and stuff like that but I never give them attention. Many of them have announced on social media that they have mental illness and take anti-depressants though, so that’s hilarious

Get some actual morals?

It's hard to hide your political beliefs from family than it is hiding them from friends I think.
My good friends are ''racists'' but they are liberal. Still we joke about niggers and what not. They really don't care what I believe in and it doesn't ruin our relationship. That isn't the case for most people though.
Half of my family are die hard leftists. They almost always try to bait me into political discussions at family gatherings, usually when alcohol is involved. I never bite, but I'd really like to lay into them just once.
I know that they know I like Trump. As hard as it is, you just can't talk about it.

>mfw mom and dad watch infowars/Nicholas Fuentes/Jared Taylor and dad volunteered on trumps campaign

My friends are garbage but at least mom and dad are based

Attached: F0066A25-DF54-4D02-BDB8-15084FA27251.jpg (686x398, 241K)

Because he hates browns.

Archive ascension and leave this plane.

desu, international liberals hate him as well. And this is a good thing.

Attached: TrumpButtHurtSalve.jpg (770x736, 99K)

FPBP

all canadian conversvatives (minus the older cuckservatives) like him

kill yourself

Maybe try suicide? That should work.

underrated

Attached: 1469224931895-e1469224978191.jpg (1024x775, 87K)

Go to the gym, and start working out. Buy a gun and learn how to use it. Now that you don't have those negative influences in your life, now's the time to focus on yourself and becoming a better person.

Attached: 1505597060293.png (661x333, 319K)

pity them

>My friends
You're a fucking joke, why are you friends with liberals in the first place? next thing they will be telling you your gender and why you need to date fags
>kys

Fuck off! It's a problem which (((you))) created!

true, we had some heated arguments and have opposite political views with my friends but we just put that aside and dont talk about politics much when we hang out