Good news

Varg just had his 7th child. Marie gave birth to another girl!
youtu.be/OVbrerrnN2M

If you haven't subscribed to ThuleanPerspective already, you are missing out on lot of stuff Anons!! Hail Sage Vikernes.

Attached: Make more white babies.jpg (1658x1080, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-aBnh4GPVms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damnit.... we need more lads.... TRY AGAIN VARG !

I'm happy for him. Here's to 3 more blonde white children to help till crops.

Attached: 1519829754762.jpg (480x540, 27K)

Oh cool another mentally defective welfare leech. Fucking based, christcucks on suicide watch.

How the fuck am I able to have a child?

I'm only 29 and I have a full-time job right now.
Children are also expensive as fuck especially here in Norway.
You have to rack in a 7 digit salary to have 2 children.

Besides, the world is already overpopulated.

Attached: 16001125812578.jpg (306x306, 22K)

this.

I thought you guys got sweet benefits for having kids?

Take up some of that money that flows to the nigger invaders.

Varg's version of the (((spectre))) speech was hilarious and heartwarming.

>welfare leech
You are talking about christniggers right?
youtu.be/-aBnh4GPVms

I have far more respect for a man who takes money from the Jewish state and uses it to promote our movement than a man who works for a system whose end goal is to exterminate our race.

Attached: 1510231810978.jpg (640x583, 99K)

>The world is overpopulated with double digit IQ niggers so I should just have no kids and let them replace me

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>Besides, the world is already overpopulated.
By WHO? Scandinavians? Europeans? No. All Europeans combines, in Europe and Canada/USA/Australia, are less than 15% and it's going to drop 5% fast as the boomers croak. YOU need to have 5 babies, now. Also do you have a sister you could introduce me to.

nice. born on june 21? summer?
nice.

>Besides, the world is already overpopulated.
Yeah by shitskins and christniggers. Whites currently make up less than 5% of the world’s population.

Attached: f5fc9905fd548094bca69a387925424c3e1f6b6a.png (600x842, 101K)

Hail victory!

Sorry, just had my first half Korean baby. Maybe if the white race was worth saving I’d do something about it.

As a black male, I can not condone white supremacy, however there is one thing varg is supreme at, and that is producing perfect white specimens for the BBC. This is something us black men can never do so I propose we keep white families in tact and lower taxes for every daughter they have. We will get an illusion of white innocence and a sustainable supply of white wombs.

Attached: 4740FE7600000578-5172721-In_a_video_the_couple_later_published_on_YouTube_they_said_they_-m-26_15131 (634x579, 37K)

He already has 5 lads, 2 girls is totally fine. I think they were hoping for a girl too, since the daughter has expressed that she wants to have a sister too and not only brothers.

>You have to rack in a 7 digit salary to have 2 children.
No you fucking don't. How do you think immigrants are able to make so much babies and ''trailer trash''?

Economic excuses are the worst when it comes to not having children. And don't even try ''muh overpopulation'', if you don't actively advocate for sterilization of non-whites you don't actually care about overpopulation but you want excuses to continue your empty hedonistic life.

>I thought you guys got sweet benefits for having kids?
Only if you are in some kind of financial struggle.
Single parent, under education, sick etc.
Don't mind him, he's just a brainless normiefag.

Attached: 16001292725.png (228x289, 65K)

women can birth men

Attached: 3.png (850x477, 343K)

HEIL ODIN

There are no Europeans other than native ones.