THIS IS BIG YOU FUCKING FAGS, ALBANIA TO ACCEPT 600...

THIS IS BIG YOU FUCKING FAGS, ALBANIA TO ACCEPT 600.000 SYRIAN REFUGEES IN EXCHANGE OF GIVEN THE OKAY FOR NEGOTIATIONS WITH EU.

THANK YOU MR SOROS, THANK YOU MAMA (((MERKEL)))

balkanweb.com/site/rama-pranon-600-mije-refugjate-siriane-ne-shqiperi-ne-kembim-te-hapjes-se-negociatave/

Part 2

Attached: 1529596460860.jpg (337x368, 49K)

Found the Jew fearmonger.

just harvest them, you'd get a huge financial boom, a bubreg economy if you will

Attached: 1234106963450.jpg (604x453, 28K)

where is that diaspora nigger from before
gingers are basically albinos so they don't count

Attached: norwegian-women-in-national-costume-A5MNC7.jpg (1300x1118, 223K)

Wtf ? 600K?
We need another World War.
With the Finals being held in Jerusalem

Fitting

Attached: Africania.png (612x372, 69K)

>Ish-kryeministri Sali Berisha deklaroi
>Sali Berisha deklaroi
>Sali Berisha
Ik futi nje kafe me cunat dhe mos posto karlleqe.

Attached: 1430853160299.jpg (338x310, 16K)

lol, way to take one for the team albania. diversity is strength haha good luck with that

Attached: 1528636788494.png (740x612, 17K)

>IQ
>Lynn and Vanhanen
Go fuck yourself, faggot.

>600.000 SYRIAN FUGEES
they will be given train tickets to slovenia

How are the Albanian men? Will they fight this?

Attached: serb_coloring_maps.jpg (3008x2000, 1.85M)

Fight is a word, so is massacre.

My Albanian girlfriend left me largely because of my stance on refugees.

I would laugh, but Albanian guys are cool. RIP

They'll never let you in the EU anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SEND THEM NORTH REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1484694285689.jpg (750x850, 161K)

Isn't Albania 50% Muslim? You guys are fucked

How do I get an albanian gf?

Attached: dualipa.jpg (600x337, 28K)

I thought you albanianiggers were muslim

They will flee.

No worries
They will "disappear" faster than blacks fathers

Are you jealous that we are forced to get the mudslimes instead of you, you complete cuck of a nation?

population: 2,876,591
>600k migrants

albania
>The country's total fertility rate of 1.51 children born per woman is one of the lowest in the world
>google un replacement migration

oh fuck
albanians getting replaced
ALBANIA NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1520447670515.jpg (495x362, 19K)

600k is nothing
Get on my cuck level
We have 30 million shitskins here

>Take rapefugees in exchange for EU membership
>Get membership
>All rapefugees go to germany and sweden for better social services
>Get gibs

You are better off sticking with your sister normie.

is it true?
are they going to spam you with niggers?
I was counting on you for my heroin, but ffs

the heroin makes my nose run even in the summer

arent you fucks poor as shit?
Why would 600k poor people fix your broke country, no offense.

Your intelligence is showing, Pedro.

Attached: 1529438118813.png (893x718, 213K)

Doesn't the balkans have a lot of weapons? Can you just kill them?

anyone got some heroin?
it makes my nose run

They're Muslims anyway.

Buy one

This is a backdoor way for mutti to get more Sudanese bulls into Germany while lying to retarded germans about how she isnt taking any more

Everyone knows these niggers will be on the first train to Berlin

Attached: Analbanians.jpg (2800x3072, 1.8M)

You don't.

>religion
>race

get out retard

memes aside. no not that kind of mudshits, they are very tribal, just like here. I like albinos, we understand each other.

Don't get any ideas though

vaguely white muslims. a swarthy peoples of some greek and italian heritage. their entire nation and culture will be replaced. a secular nation by law, 13% christians, bunch of other stuff, only 58% muslim.

SHIT

kuku this thread again shqipe here comes the serb fags and the gypsies lining up

Half of them will end up in Montenegro.Now is the right time to commit suicide .Im not even kidding .

after all those migrants flood in it wont stay a secular nation. it will become another islamic shithole like in the middle east, with largely the same people. native albanians will get bred out and replaced with arguably a worse kind of people that shouldnt be in that position to take that clay in the first place.

albanians come on, getting replaced like this. your nation will become a festering hive of the worst kind of shithole nation type shit, fucking isis and whatnot. dont go out like this

They've been in montenegro for a long time now have you been outside user? plenty of albanians there

an albanian once came here. he farted on my hamster, then he said he was a fart hamster. he didn't leave his cage for over a week. the police didn't manage to get him, because he fled to kosovo during the episode. They got him on interpol, so it's a matter of time though

>Look at how tough we are! We win victories against poorly-equipped militia and insurgents!

>Albania is literally committing suicide
I refuse to believe this, this is literally too good to be true

Attached: 1522482244212.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>kuku
fucking kosovars not even hiding it

Attached: 1529126498838.gif (331x197, 3.41M)

Fuck you bitch. Religion trumps race. You'll see when the Caliphate 2.0 rolls up. Sad to say.

Shut the fuck up Albania is a muslim nation and we welcome our musliman brothers

Attached: kosovo-muslims-jihad.jpg (800x556, 112K)

>100 serb soldiers VS 28 albanian with WW1 arms
>we winning muhfuggas

Attached: 1510165426874.jpg (250x241, 11K)

^ See ^

>fighting insurgents and guerrilla fighters is easy

>Commie maymay
user? Rri larg atyre, mos te te kem merak une.

It's not easy, but it sure as hell ain't an accomplishment. Every nation that isn't in Africa has done such things.

>Commie maymay
user? Rri larg atyre, mos te te kem merak une.

You were pro or against?

Im not talking about Albanians .I never had a problem with them .There arent many goatfucking refugees in Montenegro.Even the ones that are here ,are ok .But if this is true we are dead .

serbs are just dickheads with egos too high i beat the shit out of a couple of serbs before in ny all scrawny

so many slavic cucks in there.

No bro. We unite and rule the globe after

>shelling villages is okay

kari kariman

never tried yet, faggot! fite me!

Attached: real_communism_hasn_t_been_tried_by_snnrslnx-dbq4c94.png (600x513, 555K)

I cant wait to throw you fucks in camps, it'll be fun you wont ever come out, you zealots will live shitty lives.

fucking karin
suck my kari you son of a bitch, pidhi!

Shka karin ke mur qifsha rupt

>implying we are not the same
We are losing people same like them with lower birthrates and emigration.

Feel the enrichment

Your turn for shitskins, Albania

lol, you thought only white countries would be wrecked

okay...

Attached: bear-kun.png (783x1122, 333K)

>Country that already has an unemployment issue will take in an amount of foreigners that amount like 20% of their population in exchange for a union that will drain their native population even further

No one actually believes this,right?

Will you let us kill them?
We have to kill them then cover it up. It is not easy.

now you must feel like Greece accepting you by the thousands in 1992 and since.
At least Syrians are more cultured than you guys..

i literally posted above that it is fake news you fucking shoe-hands father killing sheepfucking cuckold

I don't understand I just know searwords. my russian is far better than this

Cuz lets just ship them over to america amazon prime 2 day shipping style

>digits confirm how long it takes for the Albos to process all 600k invaders at the organ trafficking factory

>when you thought you had already reached the bottom of european lifestyle, but wait, there's more.

Just nuke us already

Attached: 1520447807646.jpg (901x883, 102K)

Against. I explained we already were giving 2.5 billion in aid and 100 million a day on air support... In retrospect she was a dumb whore. No offense.

isn't that a good thing though? killing more syrians?

He doesn't speak albanian o kar.
He just loves the kari. Typical norgie.

damn qij my nanen

All of them are pure illyrian exept some gypsies

>hey albanians come here work shit jobs for money
>hey albanians why are all of you sub-standard thieving murdering? why cant you all be good people willing to work shit jobs for shit pay?
you deserved everything that happened to you, fetanigger

No it is offensive user. You should have killed her, now she is goin to spawn more retarded "albanians".
Fuck.

most likely what will happen is that the rapefugees will arrive in the country, then immediately get kidnapped and harvested for organs because Albania is basically /x/ the country

Kek.

I understand that kari/n means dick though and it has casus to it. I also know that pidhi means pussy. and there my knowledge of albianian ends. sure I hear them go off, but that's the only thing I have learned during the years. They make good sausage though, it's spicy

>ITT:
>An Albanian feels the same way about Syria as Austrians feel about him

Womp womp womp, badadada da dadadada...

I've been in 13 other countries and never for working there, only for tourism or my company's work.
And im not your "like the other XD" diaspora "Albanian"
Why should i live with 600k niggers and shitskins

Smile to the camera

Attached: 1526261090385.jpg (250x183, 8K)

This is merely karma for the lowly subhumans you sent here by the tens of thousands. Albanian genocide, best day of my life.

Serbia has actually a higher average iq than that , just accept your fate shitskin

Sujuk thats what its called

Just harvest them for organs, sell them to china and tell mama merkel they disappeared going into montenegro.

Learn it, it fucks your brain. Why do you think diaspora that don't speak it are good people?

Great. So they're going to pass through Croatia on their way to gibs in the UK and Sweden. That's happy fun time.

Rather be a shitskin than some gypsi

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

BLACKED

The filth that we "sent" you were diaspora greeks. Vlonjats, Himariots, Qipariots. All shitskins.

ANTISEMITE

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 33K)