STOP CALLING THEM "ILLEGALS" OR "MIGRANTS"

Call them "COLONIZERS". That what’s happening to France, Great Britain, Germany with the Muslim takeover -- and the US with South American "migrant caravans". The Left is enabling "reverse colonization of the first world", and the third world is in on the plan. The phenomenon is talked about here: archive.li/A0Gvu

The article talks about Muslims establishing mini-states in Paris neighborhoods. They move in, push French culture and values out, and set up their own government. The neighborhood becomes a no-go area for any non-Muslims and if you happen to be a French citizen that is robbed, raped, or murdered for crossing into this “mini-state”, then French police will not help you or arrest your murderer because that area is essentially no longer part of France…but is instead a Muslim “mini-state” where Sharia law rules the day and the politically-correct police are scared to do anything about it. The same thing is happening in the US, with Mexican and South American organized crime gangs. They're even involved in DELIBERATE ETHNIC CLEANSING of other minorities, to create mini ethnostates within the US. Here is an example, there are many such examples with the elite media refuses to talk about: archive.li/VJt3u

Let’s not use the word “refugees” or even "migrants". That’s just stupid. Something simpler is happening: the West is being colonized by the Third World. They are openly admitting this is their goal, even if the media won't talk about the fact. We need to talk about it, no one else will.

Attached: third-world-colonizers.jpg (1000x541, 167K)

I call them invaders.

Keep calling them Illegals and Migrants, but you absolutely have to stop allowing the other side to call them immigrants, the language control is a major factor to losing this culture war...and your country.

Attached: noice.png (347x485, 446K)

I like conquistadors, makes libs short circuit

Calling them colonizers steals the left's language and weaponizes it against them. They have demonized Europeans as "colonizers" for decades now. They can't give up the word "colonizer", its too important to their rhetoric. By pointing out that they support colonizers, we force them to defend "colonizers".

Attached: 3d-world-colonizers.jpg (1000x541, 198K)

>language control

Foolish mortal, try being a native english speaker.

Attached: e.png (496x550, 121K)

Invaders, colonizers, what ever.
They WILL turn the US into the shithole they came from.

webm dump?
webm dump.

Attached: 1518564272379.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Or we could call them parasites.

You can't win a logical trap argument with a liberal. Golems are immune to paradox and hypocrisy. All the two-faced lying jew will do is screech about how bad "colonizers" are when attacking whypeppo, while simultaneously holding the completely opposed position that "white people should defend mexiniggers because they were also colonizers..."

By even using their fake kike language you're legitimizing their fake kike arguments.

The only way to fix a liberal is with a bullet.

Attached: 1513828754138.jpg (400x515, 47K)

Attached: 1518567240398.webm (964x432, 1.43M)

colonizers funded by the very people they're colonizing, how honorable

I call them niggers. works for me.

I want to argue but none of that is wrong.

Attached: 1518582138756.webm (360x246, 2.92M)

i like this idea, because it will throw the brainwashed useful idiots on the left for a cognitive dissonance loop

>can't give up the word "colonizer", its too important to their rhetoric.
This could be a thing.

Attached: refugees.jpg (292x173, 13K)

Attached: 1521456443228.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

I like that, clever idea.

Before such arguments it's useful to remind them that the top 1% are not white men but Jewish men.

Attached: paris.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

"You know who else was an illegal immigrant, whypeepoo?"
"Native Americans were nearly wiped out by illegal immigration!"
Paradox and hypocrisy is the default state for kikes. A lying jew will always hold two completely opposing positions at the same time and switch between them as needed so they can never lose an argument. The jew is so proficient at "lying bullshitting" they even have a name for it: pilpul.

If a jew tells the truth, they die. This is a curse put upon them by the devil.

Attached: against-immigration-leaving-56a7549d3df78cf77294af8d[1].jpg (553x708, 62K)

Ok. So how is Chief's argument resolved?

Attached: 1522192650012.gif (264x248, 959K)

>By even using their fake kike language you're legitimizing their fake kike arguments.
Not when you use their language outside their intended rhetorical framework, or in a way that damages that framework. Just USING language doesn't strengthen it, obviously.

There might be a lot of potential here for culture jamming. Make them defend their own language.

Attached: its-ok-to-colonize-europe.jpg (766x1024, 20K)

>not calling them invading colonists

Attached: 1529480520584.jpg (1280x1791, 468K)

there might be something we can do with this.

I prefer foreign invaders

At first I thought
>its ok to colonize
but we wouldnt be forcing them to defend their own language with that

Attached: its-ok-to-colonize.jpg (766x1024, 42K)

I am not against them as a matter of fact I support the complete demographic change of Europe.

Good idea. Bump.

Attached: 1518968652209.jpg (650x683, 51K)

I think the next stage of these types of memes is to make the radicals on the left defend things they normally deny

Attached: WHITE-GENOCIE-IS-FAIR.jpg (766x1024, 45K)

"Colonizers" will be a boomerang. The liberal response will be "Hey, isn't that what we used to do? We deserve it because we were once colonizers ourselves"

Attached: OBAMAWORSHIPSSATAN.png (417x333, 37K)

Attached: itsoktowompwomp.jpg (588x508, 101K)

>They move in, push French culture and values out
Can't say I blame them.

>We deserve it because we were once colonizers ourselves"
That's exactly what we want them to admit.

omg they are new colonists just like our ancestors XD

Normies are in denial of this, if every leftist admits it and cheers for it, normies will shit their pants.

Well, they will defend your pic related for sure.

HOW DARE YOU APPROPRIATE WAKANDA CULTURE!?

>giving aid, priority and encouragement to population replacing invaders to subjugate you and destroy your heritage & homeland
O Y • V E Y • L A D

They've been admitting this for while and 40% of whites and 95% of minorities agree with the framing.

>They've been admitting this for while
not enough that normies notice
>40% of whites and 95% of minorities agree with the framing.
Source? When have they ever asked normies if they want to be colonized?

INVADERS

How about we call them Niggers or TRASAP 'To remove as soon as possible'

colonizers create colonies. these people are not colonizers.

>If a jew tells the truth, they die. This is a curse put upon them by the devil.

10/10 I think it's because humans can tell when someone is lying so rather than get you accustomed to any truth whatsoever they make it a compulsion to lie even about minor details.

If you're talking about Muslims, the word is LOCUSTS.

Attached: 1.jpg (302x39, 7K)

wow what a nazi
all these children and women just trying to flee nuclear holocausts wow ok racist ___phobic nazi

Attached: diarrhea.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

bump

Attached: White makes Right.png (720x1017, 398K)

& 7th century savages

Attached: 1526993903731.png (448x729, 101K)

call them what they are. Sand niggers.