Knowledge Bomb. [Anti-Fa, do you really want War?]

Since your doxing of Federal employees(ICE) ended up uncovering many different groups operatives and threatening all their families and organizations, I’d say you do.

I’ve been on conference calls for hours and/or listening to the “chatter”, those groups are all very mad at you and are waiting in the wings now.

The only reason why you are all not dead is because the US government has “morals” and doesn’t want to create a civil war yet they know full well that the only way to prevent it is to wipe you out. Bad luck for you that many organizations don’t give a shit about “morals” and doesn’t care about your backers because backers can’t back dead people.

I don’t think you understand what true War is. Your family and friends will not survive if they try to protect you, your compounds will be hit by pencil sized rods from god among many other things and no one will hear you scream over multiple wing mounted Gau-8 Avengers.

So please, keep pushing(and pushing the wrong groups for that matter). You would not last a week and that is a guarantee. A civil war in the US would be very bad for business for many, and that many is getting blue balls waiting to exterminate you.

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (700x467, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175941297/#q175947677
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-8_Avenger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This wasn't even the thread I was planning on doing today, but somethings are just getting annoying.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You're a gay tripfag but antifa are worse. you will be spared

you got any real shit now's the time to do it

Attached: DcS5J8aX4AQiNSU.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Anti-Fa has no idea how things really work in War, they think a "civil war" is something they can fight?. They know nothing of real War.

Burn in the eternal fires of hell with your boomer plague, FranQ.

>I’ve been on conference calls for hours and/or listening to the “chatter”, those groups are all very mad at you and are waiting in the wings now.

Proofs? :DDD

So Frank, are you threatening regular people or the doxxers of the Feds?

Oh fuck off you insufferable faggot. No one's going to be ordering gun runs on American citizens with A-10's.

Attached: IMG-20171007-WA0001.jpg (746x560, 50K)

Hi Qanon

would a pencil sized rod leave something that looks like a 'gas leak' or is it more dramatic?

He's clearly speaking to the doxxers.

Fuckin' A
DEMAND revenge for the communist attack Wednesday June 14th 2017 in our capital against elected officials ON FLAG DAY.

I did a thread about Q a few days ago.

Doxxers of the Feds. Because they revealed more then just normal Feds.

It's not going to be with A-10's. I said "wing mounted".

Well I can tell you Anti-Fa should have been Spec Op'd a while go but the government cucked out.

More dramatic.

30×173mm rounds are a tad bit bigger than pencils m8

So are liberals absolutely fucked for the next few years?

About as big as my penis. Think of it, antifa getting perforated by likenesses of my cock.

Attached: 30_mm.jpg (2880x1913, 698K)

Yeah, and you're absolutely fucking retarded because there's no physical way to "wing mount" a fucking Gau, let alone multiple of them. Fuck off dude, do you need attention this badly? I feel sorry for you breh.

Attached: IMG-20171003-WA0004.jpg (396x398, 23K)

God damn it Frank.

Attached: Screen Shot 1.jpg (313x367, 47K)

Conservatives will be because they simply don't realize how bad things actually are and are too docile about what is really happening and desperately trying to fight the leftists/liberals/communists with "morals" or hoping some magical political figure appears to make everything better.

It's called black budget aircraft and weaponry designs.

>they actually look like pencils

the us government is run by morons whom think they are intelligent because they did well among their brain dead peers in school or were successful at exploiting others. Communist aren't people so do what you will, but in the end fire will win.

Attached: 1472691936037.jpg (1200x1200, 790K)

Attached: Nigger faggot.jpg (336x274, 20K)

Lmao ok slugger. I'm sure you know alll about sap r&d. Please, tell me more!

Attached: 1529362154855.jpg (375x462, 28K)

bump. I hope your words are true. something needs to be done about these freaks and the (((people))) backing them

Shit he's back.

Attached: 1526732610216.png (499x338, 38K)

Trust me, this guy is a clown and he has no idea wtf he's talking about. The safest bet is to take whatever he says, and conclude the opposite.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175941297/#q175947677

Frank is going to get himself hurt one day from playing around like this.

>ultra powerful Tnt

Attached: 1522275638672.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

You can tell by all the newfags who bought into this bullshit. Just hoping someone posts those screencaps proving that Frank's a fraud here. I lost my folder of stuff due to a hard drive failure.

Attached: Screen Shot 1.jpg (309x330, 38K)

It's only a matter of time before there's antifa entrails/brain matter steaming off of hot asphalt as a warning/awakening from their delusional thinking

Damn I guess it's pretty serious now.

How's the meme? Any suggestions you got for me?

Attached: vs1.png (700x553, 369K)

Pencil sized rods from god would not make it through the atmosphere.

Backers don't matter if there is no one to back anymore.

Triangles.

The US government is filled with smart people managing the mistakes of lots of incompetent people.

Just like how the CIA tends to CIA the CIA making the CIA have to clean up the CIA's CIAing.

They don't have to be satellite or space based anymore. Railguns can be used just to name one deliver method, even modified artillery can send them in.

Memes are good, just get people to spread them around. Less can be more, but the point has to be said.

so much larping

Seriously. It's fucking sad dude! Summerfags falling for bait like this when there's actual, verifiable shit to use our weaponized autism on. Anyone with half a braincell left will need my warning: ignore this faggot and filter all future threads out. He's either 1.) A total LARP (most likely desu) or 2.) A straight up shill
Where do you work "Frank?" It's either McD's for tendies, or you're chained to a desk in the bullpen doing pennance for backflipping and shooting someone huh? FBI faggots can rot in hell.
T.goodguy who actually gives a fuck about my fellow citizens.

Attached: img.jpg (980x1674, 127K)

'Pencil sized' rods cyrogenically cooled/coated with heat shielding? I can see that being a black project honestly

Ahahaha "triangles" wait, wait, you don't work for tom delonge do you????

Anti-Fa is now waging war against agency staff(ICE) and department heads(DHS), do you really think that things are not going to escalate?. They are not being stopped.

Not a LARP.

Ok. Just for CLARITY.
I MADE GAU-8 PROJECTILE.
t .cnc machinist
They are DEFINITELY not pencil size.
The projectile is close to 5 in long a little bigger diameter than a nickle.
Made from Du3/4 Ti
Depleted Uranium 235 3/4% titanium
About 8 oz.
Fired from Vulcan gattling gun canon
NOT wing mounted
Would tear the wings off the plane.
But by all means KILL THE FUCK out of Antifa

PROOF
>i desperately want something on this website to be real

A mid day KB? Antifa must really be pushing it. Media propaganda push has been really annoying. Friendly bump.

Anonimous5. You're back. Did you get out on bail or did they judge you mentally ill? Just curious. You're in no way obliged to answer me.

Attached: 175732345-f21d05bda93ddbeda3319704a9ce3d4c0c552d698f83bb92af0d76fbffa6a265.png (883x1280, 1.35M)

You're just BSing. A railgun isn't a rod from god.
even if it makes it through the atmosphere it will reach terminal velocity and defeat the purpose. op is listening to the voices in his head.

>This.
Literally all you need to know to surmize that this faggot is a larper at best, or a paid distractor at worst.
Thanks based AF bro.

Attached: IMG-20171003-WA0000.jpg (633x474, 39K)

1. You talked about Greaters, the Ones etc.
To which group does Soros, Rothschield and Rockefeller belong?
2. Trump is blueballing us for 1,5 yeears, will he ever start jailing politicians like Clintons, Bush or Obama?
3. How many people live in not public locations, underground, secret locations, hidden countries?
4. Will project bluebeam happen?
5. Tell us more about secret wars, maybe a KB?

Pencil sized "rods from god" are different from Aircraft designed to have Gua-8's on the wings.

It's great seeing you guys panic and try to discredit.

They are getting very annoying, more then the fact that nothing is getting done with them and the president won't even name them in a tweet.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. Research the symptoms and compare them to normal women.

I said that railguns and other deliver methods can be used for "rods from god".

1) None.

2) Not any time soon.

3) Several million.

4) No.

5) Those are called "shadow wars" and a thread will be done about them.

why is our PM wearing a giant chain around her neck to world events? no wait that's a dumb question

Should we be concerned about le current year bird flu?

Attached: 1528492662402.jpg (1024x865, 90K)

>it's another Cuckold5 bad grammar drivel thread

No need to "try" and discredit, you're taking care of that all on your own buddy.
I'm just trying to ensure no one else falls into your retarded Honeypot.

Who is "winning" the conflict behind the scenes with the trafficking stuff that is going on? It seemed like the problem was getting solved when they separated the "product" from the traffickers but Trump has cucked out yet again and reversed that due to women.

I saw a few stories about pedos freaking out over all this in the news so I figured friendly groups must be gaining a tiny bit of ground.

any dates to watch for? any events to be aware of? anything weirdly cryptic?

it's strange to find you around this early

1)it seems that antifa is reactivating after the silence,is this their new plan after their failed (for now) American Spring?
2)what will Trump do?
3)what is happening in the EU?will they send the infamous EU army on us?

Learn something about engineering before trying to feed bullshit to engineers.

I guess it's time for our propeller friends

Attached: who-would-win-people-with-marxist-a-helicopter-and-maoist-17499659.png (500x377, 23K)

I don't honeypot people.

Feminism is a far deadlier bioweapon than that.

1) The anti-traffickers are winning, but the problem is that the pedophiles are starting to act like crazy addicts going crazy from the lack of children.

No dates, watch for leftist attacks on ICE and ICE families following the doxxing.

1) US Spring or "Summer of Rage"?. Seems like multiple options have been on the table.

2) Trump needs to start cleaning up antifa like he has been doing to ISIS.

3) EU Army already has troops waiting for the right time.

Trenches are better and save fuel.

Gau-8 NOT WING MOUNTED
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAU-8_Avenger

You'll never get proof from frank. Just a bunch of vague, one-liner statements.

It can be wing mounted with the right aircraft design.

Yes I have ben seeing the addiction withdrawal behaviors, why is that a problem?

Also is it barking up the wrong tree to reveal Fed employees who are embedded with Antifa? Are they actually working for other networks?

How can we get people on the right to start pushing for a stronger/more permanent solution to the leftists?

user i am really bothered by the shooting of steve scalise.

These people don't deserve such a humane way of execution, we need a show!

Attached: the_only_good_communist_is_a_dead_communist__by_the_icon_of_sin-dararve.png (2480x3120, 208K)

how is 5g related to feminism?

>just get people to spread them around
There's 1000 "What's wrong with white women" threads a day, a lot of them are slide thread bait trash but anons can use them to spread info

Attached: INOTBAF.png (1752x2262, 54K)

>feminism
so you are the femin virus spammer, just as i suspected.

I suggest using helicopters for their officials and leaders

War always works itself out in the end.

Untill I see Lacy macauley or Dylan petrohilos locked up I say nothing will happen.

You're doing it right now...you do understand what a Honeypot is right? Assuming you went to the farm or any other OTC they kinda teach you these things. But judging from the absolute shit quality of your threads, and the nonsensical way in which you answer, I'm gonna go ahead and place you firmly in the LARP category.
Don't even bother friend, he will just spew some nonsense about "muh black budget" with (ofc) no verification whatsoever.

Attached: 1529099076936.jpg (601x395, 21K)

Wow, you win the prize to most pathetic larp on Jow Forums. You didn't even try to make it ironic.

Leftists have already declared war years ago.

Show's slow things down.

How long have people been saying "feminism is cancer"?. What is used to kill cancer?. Radiation.

Problem is that it's a viral bioweapon virus not "cancer".

Exactly.

1) Because of how insane they are acting.

2) As I said in the OP, they uncovered people in ICE who are working for other groups and organizations.

3) The right is too lazy.

It's a real virus threat, western governments haven't been able to contain it and are afraid to acknowledge what it is.

>interrupting your enemy while they are making a mistake
Let them poke the sleeping bear. All these means is that we'll have to do less mauling.

Lacy Macaulay is not locked up she is a threat to national security.

>le current year bird flu
Infected women with messed-up endocrine systems are much worse

Attached: Feminist_BioWeapon.png (1706x2870, 2.07M)

Never been a LARP, all this panic every time my KB information is spread always shows how powerful it is.

Not always.

You're alright, Frank.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1ca.jpg (240x304, 32K)

Just for shits, I wanna dig into this comment. Explain to us how a weapon system so massive it had to have an airframe specifically designed around it simply to fly can be "wing mounted with the right design." Doesn't make sense family.
And please, don't say triangles again because now you're just embarrassing yourself.

>3) EU Army already has troops waiting for the right time.
should i expect a full blown out war or a "friendly" occupation?

ANTIFA is Israeli controlled opposition just like the OP. For if OP were sincere he would attack the entire tree (Israel) rather than snapping individual branches (ANTIFA)

Attached: antifa israel.jpg (1050x787, 121K)

>the problem is that the pedophiles are starting to act like crazy addicts going crazy from the lack of children.
Will they have access to those stored tanks around the US (I think you said they are UN tanks)?

What is the definition of irony?

When a Trump loving faggot comes on Jow Forums to rant about anti-fa doxing while ignoring the fact that Trump himself doxxed Lindsey Graham during the republican primaries.

What's wrong, pussy? When Trump did it, you all thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Now that it's being used against you, you're crying like a girl scout with a yeast infection.

WHOMP WHOMP

Attached: pbox.jpg (1484x662, 25K)

Somebody's gotta be exterminated eventually. There will be no "war". I win either way. Either its a glorious future or I'll be dead.

Attached: 1504907184866.png (776x684, 724K)

If not always then not the end.

Enjoy your optimism!

Kek, no panic on my end bud. I'm eating my Panera for lunch and happily redpilling people to your bullshit.

3) Ok anything us normal people can do to help out with the problem or just focus on things like /atg/ and the virus?

pfff. as if they needed that. they can scan images if they really want, and you can just wander on Jow Forums anytime to find a "wrongthink". I mean fuck you're not even doing illegal think, stop your paranoiac meme

>spammer
There's 1-3 posts in some of the "Why can't I get a virgin wife" and "Asian wives are better than whites" threads posted every day. That's hardly spamming

Attached: TLDR.jpg (3214x2812, 917K)

To anyone reading, go back and read my posts, then notice how "Frank" responds to me every single time. Who's the one that's really panicking my dudes?

Attached: 1527747120338.jpg (640x427, 46K)

nice larp

Bigger plane designs, most of the earlier designs broke the wings or the guns.

Don't know and those tanks are UN tanks.

I don't know whats worse, the paid leftist shill organizations or the paid right shill organizations.

Just focus on what is making the most impact, I'm sure you have seen the impacts of what I've got you researching.

What a weird thing for a nazi to post...

well, thanks for the effort user

>triangles
>wing mounted
The entire purpose of the triangle craft is to remove the wing. You are a fucking clown.

any advice to increase my cognitive skills? drugs, exercises, tech etc..

We're evolving.

So the people (globailsts?) who are rolling out the 5g, they know this shit is going to reach critical mass but they don't actually know what it is?

hang on wait a minute... wasn't 5g supposed to be causing cancers? Or is that how it was meant to kill the cancer, the cancer being infected plebs, except it's already spread beyond the plebs?

I hope something is done about this quickly. Based on what antics our media have pulled in the past, I'm thinking that now that they've managed to get everybody at powder keg level over immigration, they're going to find some dead child at the border and spam the bejesus out of it to make the keg go BOOM. Then we'll have these violent extremists out there committing acts of terror, under the noble flag of "we're doing it for the children."

>SmashRacismDC
It's hard to know who is LARPing or not, but this particular Twitter account is sharing videos of Nielson getting harassed by "activists" while she's trying to have dinner, they're tweeting the dox of the ICE agents, and have posted a map showing where all of the ICE detention centers are. And of course it's filled with the standard retarded shit like, "Abolish ICE." I don't see how anybody could NOT view this as domestic terrorism.