80%

80%
>80%

Attached: IMG_20180622_034521.jpg (1080x1303, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/smith-and-wesson-almost-went-out-of-business-trying-to-do-the-right-thing-2013-1
youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4
range365.com/smith-wesson-mp-20-gun-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody is really interested in revolvers and S&W's semi auto's have pretty much always been meh. They also bent over for gun grabber cock a few times, so gun rights people are very wary of them.

Not surprised.

wow, its almost like hypes and crazes dont last forever and when the scare of gun grabbing wears off and everyones wallets are empty, people tend to buy less and less $1200 chunks of plastic with $20 worth of metal sprinkled ontop

Attached: 1500527707441.gif (212x238, 1.33M)

mass shooting is coming up soon, this is where people short the market and sell their stocks.
After the shooting they will reinvest and wait for Feinstein to break out a new gun restriction or finally take the plunge and go full gun-grabber

Why haven't prices dropped?

anyone think daniel defense AR is worth 1600?
there are cheaper ones but supposedly its the bee knees

Good bitch. Never forget the early 2000s. The boycott is still on bitch.

People aren't worried about new anti gun legislation being passed. This means that there is no panic buying which has always been a money maker for the industry. Right now gun shops are having a hard time selling products they have.

Depends how much you are into firearms. It’s worth it if you want the quality and like a particular model. I have a DDM4A1 and I enjoy it a lot.

Gun sales in general aren’t really all that down. I just bought an Arsenal SLR 104ur. A S&W gun isn’t even on my radar right now. I think their issue is branding. It’s not as bad as rustington QC issues though.

Attached: C8EF0087-804C-42FE-AC73-3628DA77AAD0.jpg (1000x665, 141K)

No one is going to short the firearm market with Obama tier gun salesmen like Hogg still getting airtime.

S&W is basically low quality, and I wish i had got a glock

if it was 1860, sure.
There are dozens of milling machines and fully outfitted shops in every town in this country.
The metal used to make these weapons is cheap as fuck. You are paying a name tax like you would with a harley motorcycle or a snapon wrench, and then youre paying the le cool special market taxes.
no, it isnt worth 1600. But if you want that instead of a stamped out import that also has inflated le cool special market taxes and you dont mind paying out the ass for it then sure, its worth it to you and you should get it.

Their barrels are top notch so yes

QC of S&W revolvers has gone to shit. they put a ton out with cocked barrels.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way....

>anyone think daniel defense AR is worth 1600?
Absolutely. My ddm300p is my absolute favorite gun and the quality is matched no where else. Im looking to get a long rifle from them soon. Just need to wait till I have 4k to blow though hah.

well its definitely not to prepare for a upcoming civil war or something where shitty rifles would get you killed....
a friend of mine is eyeballing one

1860 as in the year.

I wouldn't buy anything S&W. They should have updated their guns like the 1006 and the 5906. Their revolvers are too expensive as well and many of them have internal locks which people absolutely do not want.

I know nothing about guns but a company's profit dropping by 80% means LITERALLY NOTHING to a business. There are so many other variables to a company's health.

Good. Fuck s&w. Liberal cock sucking cuck faggots the lot of em. Ruined a fine American company.

I have two DD and they are superb.

> blah blah blah im a faggot

Attached: 1528163398952.png (583x550, 538K)

It seems the Russians are on a thread making spree and all of the time its just one post.

yeah after sales at panic level for 8 years and now there is little worry of gun control, its no surprise sales finally come down

I love my pre-lock 686, and would gladly buy other pre-lock S&W revolvers, but there isn't really any reason to buy any of their new production revolvers. I have a shield too that is ok, but I mostly just bought that because they were too fucking cheap to pass up when they had their rebates going on. I think I got it for like $230 including the FFL transfer fee.

agreed

Attached: Ruger-Blackhawk-357.jpg (1836x1835, 318K)

>put locks that malfunction all the time in your revolvers

Gee I fucking wonder why you fucksticks.

S&W cucked with their gun locks, let them burn.

**SNAP**

They are reliable rifles. Not one malfunction 3,000~ rounds in for me. With that said I would rely on my $1100 (((Colt)) A4gery over the DDM4A1 if I had to be out for weeks at a time.

>glock controls semi auto strike fired market
>decide to compete with an almost direct copy without the name brand recognition or logistical aftermarket support glock has
>control the revolver market pretty handily
>Taurus and Ruger QC improves and they start to massively eat into your market share since their revolvers can be sold for a profit for hundreds of dollars less
>AR market has a boon and decide to enter your own sporter
>again lack name brand recognition and you expensive "budget" AR is upstaged by true budget ARs from companies like PSA and Del-Ton
Why are historic American gun companies so inept in today's market?

Attached: 1525471440950.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

I’ve got a DD AR and it’s top notch. That being said, I’ve also got a DPMS Panther Oracle (inb4 Jow Forums flames me) I bought for

>2018
>still designing guns with rollpins

S&W is a garbage company.

Glock, Sig, Walther, Springfield, are all out performing S&W in the pistol space.

Wasn't it one of your people who hacked Hillary's emails and change the course of history? Thank you based Guccifer.

You have to go back.

Fuck DD. They sided with civ.disarmament stooges over bump stocks. Buy BCM instead.

Attached: brian williams i was there tea party.jpg (750x753, 58K)

>Try to defend yourself against niggers and drug dealers now without guns, lads.
This is not alright, guns are necessary.

The only news he has been making lately are his failed boycotts, unless I'm missing something new.

well thats the thing, the colt has that blocky metal piece near the barrel that supposedly fucks up scope attachments
i saw that one
not really a gun guy idk

Attached: colt ar.jpg (1600x1200, 383K)

Buy 3D CNC machines and metalic 3D printer tech the moment its under $2k. Hell some I hear are under $5k already.

Doesnt matter and I am glad we are emulating you in terms of diversity.

>buy s&m stock
>wait til a gun grabbing democrat becomes president
>sales skyrocket
>sell stock and become rich

I just go with the most futuristic bullshit I can find since Advanced Warfare and B03 converted me to buy a Hudson H9 and do a 870 MCS build.

Help.

agreed. my p226 is heads and shoulders above my m&p

>80% Q/Q correction after doubling every Q for the last 6 years
so they reverted to the mean? oh boo fucking hoo

>This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.
Why are you rubbing it in? It was her turn!

Attached: 1499300906298.jpg (346x297, 17K)

people don't have to buy guns very often because guns are actually well engineered and aren't designed to break over time like Iphones and shit do.

Honestly, if a gun company needs fear of gun control to have enough sales to stay open, their business model is shit and they deserve to close. that being said, S&W makes some decent stuff, I bought an M&P 15 two years ago and it is very nice for a low cost basic bitch AR

Attached: 1507065141442.jpg (242x300, 17K)

I bought an on sale panther arms oracle AR 15 for $399 at the gun store for new and after the sale I checked that same store and now its over $1000.
>mfw

Attached: 1529517760686.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Smith&Wesson has been dead to me since they cucked to the government in 2000. I have an older S&W revolver that is a phenomenal firearm (that I use in competition shooting), but I wouldn't touch their products today with a tranny's dick.

businessinsider.com/smith-and-wesson-almost-went-out-of-business-trying-to-do-the-right-thing-2013-1

Attached: 1528791937791.jpg (684x546, 76K)

>a single screw holding the handle

Attached: 1456674935776.jpg (365x444, 48K)

Hell almost every "literally who?" pistol is out performing S&W

Attached: IMG_1490.jpg (576x432, 109K)

I'm only interested in ghost guns these days. Polymer80, 80% lowers, etc.

Agreed. I’m not getting rid of mine since the rifle is good but I don’t think I would get another DD.

Are you talking about the carry handle? A4s have detachable ones. As for the front sight gas assembly it does not mess with scopes. I hope you’re not talking about prepping for Combat and thinking you’re putting some cheap “””marksman””” scope. Also learn how to shoot with ironsights. Read source material, learn how ballistics work and how temperature/wind affects zero. You are sorely mistaken if you believe getting rounds on paper is good enough and you don’t train reloading, learn ballistics, shooting without optics and how to maintain your weapon.

Ditto

Attached: 1529471124413.gif (320x240, 603K)

I dont Jow Forums precisely because of faggots like that.
DPMS is always out of stock, always more expensive than the bottom end companies, and they make parts for Colt.

DPMS is industry standard as long as you dont buy the gimmick styles.

Nobody is interested in revolvers with a Clinton-inspired cuck lock. The british owners who drove the company into bankruptcy with this shit in the 90s sold out to the company that makes the locks(Saf-T-Hammer) and pre-lock prices on the used market have been skyrocketing ever since. Gun owners have a long memory and a large proportion(me included) have sworn off their product. Their QC problems, MiM parts and shitty finishes they ship out now don't help.

Fuck nu-smith. I hope they fold and someone buys them who will unfuck what should be one of our greatest companies.

Dafuq do you know

will do user senpai,
let my friend buy the rifle first
he needs alot of practice
but he is concerned about cost vs quality
overpaying for a rifle when you can use it to buy more mags and ammo doesnt seem like a good idea to him

>implying steyr isn't too tier

Poorfag

>Steyr
>literally who?
Wtf dude? The AUG...working with Cooper directly for the scout rifle concept.

Wow, I'm surprised that I never heard about this. I'll think twice before looking at anything S&W again

>expensive "budget" AR is upstaged by true budget ARs from companies like PSA and Del-Ton
user you retard, the M&P15 is literally the best under $600 AR15 you can buy. It's probably the only product S&W has worth getting.

Attached: M&P15.jpg (1500x850, 155K)

No, S&W needs to die as an example to others. I don't care how many times they change ownership, the brand is dead to me.

>This is the year Dems win everything!
It's June memeflaggot, the year is half over and Dems have done nothing but cry "muh Russia" while getting buttfucked with no end in sight

Who are you quoting?
Steyr IS "literally who?" tier
Whenever I carry mine I get asked what the hell it is by even experienced shooters

if you can't afford ammo you probably shouldn't buy a gun
I suppose you could call their bluff though

>muh bloo wayv!

Attached: 1528222604196.jpg (720x470, 39K)

They have in the timeframe of the last five years or so. It's just that the market's ebbed at a point where low prices were already eating into S&W's profits. It was going to happen eventually, we're coming off record NICS approvals last year. At some point you gotta save some money for liquor and steak.

When was the last time you heard of Steyr and didn't immediately think of the AUG?
All people know them for is the AUG and Scout, they dont realize they've been making pistols for decades now.

You might as well give up on Ruger too then....Even though Bill Ruger is fucking dead and the new mgmt is based as fuck...moron

New owners could turn S&W around quick. Just ditching the locks would fix a lot of ill will in the community.

Fuck that shit
POF USA

Meme flag, you should get that delusional schizophrenia checked out..

>Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way....
Hillary shill detected. Still butthurt? Why don't you go join her.

Attached: IM_With_Her.jpg (640x645, 252K)

>Nobody is really interested in revolvers
I blame the soi

I have one and it’s really nice, their barrels are amazing.

Attached: 020A16B3-1B6E-4989-8056-93FE2283DFED.jpg (1024x727, 120K)

They werent an American company

Convince bubba to spend $100 more on the gun grabber supporting S&W AR vs the $500 PSA "I'm a poorfag but I want an AR"

This. They were owned by brits when they cucked to the Clintons...

True.

>All these gun grabbing scares.
>All these record sales.
>Each american has at least 3 firearms
>people literally cant fit anymore firearms in their home
Gee, I wonder why nobody is buying guns?

Attached: tumblr_oqhgu682oF1qdsm22o1_500.jpg (500x375, 57K)

>noguns detected
the screw is for the scales, not the handle

PSA is based as fuck. They are in business to make money and inflate the number of guns in civilian hands. It's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4

I've never bought Ruger and never will, so yeah.

The thing is, gun company owners right now know that they can suck gun grabber cock and worst case scenario they can still sell the company for good money and golden parachute out of a bad situation they created.

We need to set a precedent: bend over for the grabbers, and your company becomes worthless. Make it so no investor will come in and save you.

Who is this mythical bubba? Last time I went to the range all 3 AR's there were M&P15's.

It's got the best barrel of the entry-level ARs.

jesus
all that real estate in that post

Attached: 1527479449668.jpg (711x530, 51K)

>psa
Who?
Delton
>nice try

Wanna be a cheap ass?
Buy Anderson.

just wait until september for the next school shooting

New owners sure have done a number on Rustington and Colt.
>my old man spends almost $1400 on an anniversary Colt Fuddy Five
>Slide cracks after about 300 rounds
Let them burn, I welcome Beretta, FN and HK coming to the south while all the manufacturers in the gun grabber states sink into bankruptcy.

Ery1 buying up glocknades.

Glocknade sales up 80%

The revolver locks are shit, they jam all the time. They even jam when you test them in the store. The key can't unlock it either you need a gun smith. S&W needs to drop the built in lock or go bankrupt.

But the new M&P m2.0 is amazing. Best 9mm for the price. Way better than their first model. range365.com/smith-wesson-mp-20-gun-review

>muh PSA
Wtf. Look at this shit. Just at a glance you can tell this shit is jank as fuck.

Attached: PSA Freedom.jpg (3922x1385, 251K)

Yeah you're too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Ruger does everything today that Bill Ruger disagreed with. They are the only company who is actually responsive to their customers. They tried internal locks on their guns and pulled them in less than a year after customer backlash.

S&W, on the other hand, doesn't give a fuck what the customer wants and is content to ride on past glory for as long as possible. And fucking morons keep paying top dollar for what is essential Taurus-tier shit.

If you want to get mad at anyone get mad at gun people who still buy into the S&W mythos.