Could a civil war ever actually happen?

There’s always memes about a revolution or new civil war, but is that even possible? Hypothetically, if the left and right started a war on the streets with each other, wouldn’t Martial Law be implemented and it be stopped almost immediately?

What realistic way would a Civil War be able to actually start?

The only way I see it is it a military branch was infiltrated by revolutionists and their weaponry was taken over. Other than that, I think our government would stop any attempt at a revolution.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
petition2congress.com/ctas/petition-to-amend-constitution-to-set-limits-on-income-tax-incurrence-debt-commerce-clause-us
youtube.com/watch?v=u8ab65Yrhlw&t=221s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all those hillary voters in cities would be dead

Yes, I've done several KB threads about it and did a recent one:

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Could a civil war ever actually happen?
Yes, and it's very, very close.
The social strain of so many foreigners in our midst is too much to be borne, especially as the government seems deadset on keeping borders open and replacing the population.

no, the left doesnt have the guts

What exactly would they be fighting for? What would be the spoils of such a war?

Um sweaty, look up 1861-1865 in your history book.

Attached: 1529605874970.jpg (343x481, 69K)

>no, the left doesnt have the guts
Ah, but they *think* they do.
Plus there's loads of foreigners; perhaps more than 10% of the population are foreigners.

You people are missing the point, I’m asking what would happen if a war started between average citizens or whatever you want to call it. Wouldn’t the government just stop it making an actual revolution in current year be impossible?

We're not close to civil war as you may think. The radical progressive left is a small minority. Part of the media propaganda campaign is to make you think the Resistance has more support than it really does. Despite having the full force of the intelligence community & FBI, the media, establishment Rep and the media against him, Trump still won the election. He's way more popular now. Is there a single person who voted for him that wouldn't vote for him again? Americans don't agree with the Left's temper tantrum. Go out and talk to real people, not just twitter. Real people are appalled by the way the Democrats are acting and think the media is an absolute joke. Don't be fooled by the propaganda.

Not now.

There are not enough Americans left.

Mass casualties of the other side. Essentially, cause the major American cities to undergo holocaust and drastically reduce the populations.

I have to disagree, the MAJORITY of the population now agrees that this is a nation of immigrants and that it was never white etc..

The MAJORITY clearly have no problem with the looming global communist specter.

The left are inherently violent(antifa always hits first), it's the only thing they are capably of. This is what you get when your entire ideology is based on revolution

Jow Forums-tards like to cream themselves with fantasies of "finally killing the lib-tards" but in reality a civil war would only be a means of oligarchs and globalists to destabilize the US, ruin the economy, and place the survivors under firmer control. It makes for a decent James Patterson (or whoever is popular) novel I guess.

On one hand, it's very unlikely, despite the cringe-collection worthy posts saying it's "so very close." The vitriol is overplayed because complacency is the norm - which is why Republicans and Democrats switch hands despite being virtually identical. On the other hand, Jow Forums doesn't REALLY want it, they only want to play pretend and fantasize about killing college lesbians instead of, I don't know, getting on with their lives.

>What realistic way would a Civil War be able to actually start?
Following the current pattern of Left-Anti-Left sentiment that's flowed through the past:
A) An explicitly communist government gets elected. This leads to a coup by the military, police, and veterans, a la 1930s Spain.
B) Communist violence grows out of control and becomes an everyday occurrence. This leads to normal people throwing in with the first group of individuals who promise an end to the communist terror, eg: 1910s-1930s Germany.
C) Communists turn violent and wage a guerrilla war against a sitting government, leading to total social polarization and militia warfare, eg: Russia, Columbia, India, Philippines, virtually every conflict in Africa, etc.

Option C is the most likely because Americans will never willingly elect an openly communist government with the current demographics. I could see Trump's inevitable re-election being the trigger for the communists to start killing people and committing terrorist acts, as they briefly did during and after the inauguration. They think the 2016 election was a fluke, or even more dumb, "hacked". But losing a second time means Americans rejected them, and Americans could never reject "the right side of history". So they must be "Nazis". Communists will justify any act of violence post-2020 by declaring their targets to be "Nazis". Wait and see.

With so many preppers you got in USA, a civil war would be the most hilarious thing I can imagine watching as a livestream while sitting in my comfy chair.

You might not be up to speed on things, but communists just doxed and threatened to kill over a thousand federal agents and were cheered for doing so by the media. If communists carry out sustained anti-American violence, inevitably there will be a private citizen backlash.

Much more likely to see targeted assassinations of globalist elites in the media, academia and politics than citizens fighting each other in the streets. I suspect Option 1 would be much more effective too fwiw.

Realistically for anything to happen, living standards have to drop drastically.

Oh, the school shooter, vidya' game, comic book Thanos ethos at work.

What banner and what costume identifies you folk when shit hits the fan? It would be good to know.

>The social strain of so many foreigners in our midst

I'm willing to bet you rarely, if ever, see a foreigner.

>You might not be up to speed on things
Yes I'm not up to speed on the latest infographics that get churned out on the daily. I did just notice that Dems and Reps just voted to launder more money through bogus military contractors, which reinforces my point.

But no, you're right, it's the college feminists who are threatening to take over america. They are on the cusp. I can feel it in my nipples. They always tingle when things start to get this way.

It's only ever an economic down turn away. Oil shortage maybe. Shit can hit the fan overnight.

Stand by. This operation is already underway.

I see more browns than whites

stop wearing your underwear over your face then, retard.

This book is a must read for people actually interested in the subject.

you are already under occupation by jews and shitskins you fucking idiot

Item 1: If the racial tattooing of ethnic classifications on ID cards and other documents
persists, we'll know the countdown clock is ticking. Every time you see a blank for your
ethnic group on a form, think Civil War II.

Item 2: If illegal aliens are allowed to vote, even in local elections, it will be another
unmistakable signal that American citizenship, and therefore America itself, is finished. If
the millions of illegal aliens in America are granted amnesty and get the vote, it will mean
open immigration and a giant step towards Civil War II.

Right now, or in the nearby future, there's no organization in the US that could possibly hope to have a fighting chance against the US army. So yes, the only chance for civil war is if some branch/branches of the army would start a civil war against the others.

While I secretly wish this to happen, I know that it is the endgame the Jews have been planning for awhile. Once America is split into a civil war, it will weaken the country enough for them to finally take over. Unlike the previous Civil War, we now have a permanent standing Army (the Framers believed a standing army during peacetime would lead to tyranny). Unfortunately, the only way to solve this bullshit, and come out of it with America as we love it, is to pass new laws and amendments which will prevent the hijacking of our congress by foreign agents.

You couldn't win with pic related. Who amongst you can claim to be his equal.

Attached: 2077-004-DB94245D.jpg (371x450, 18K)

yes, it will be mostly based off ethnic lines.

here you go. this is a good read and will answer all your questions.

Attached: civil war II.jpg (450x576, 66K)

Item 3: The abolition of the right to bear arms. This must be done to reduce the military
potential of those assigned to the bottom tier of the emerging multiethnic American
Empire.

Item 4: Watch for racially split juries. (The New York Times, "Two Trials Reflect City's Two
Worlds", March 24,1992,p. 12) If jurors begin to refuse to convict their co-ethnics, then our
progress towards basic social breakdown and Civil War II is accelerating.

If any maniac on the Left ever lays a finger on Barron Trump for example, Democrats will immediately be executed on sight.

Good true post. One of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

" POWER IS NOT ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE BUT WHAT THE ENEMY THINKS YOU HAVE "

memeflag shill has been caught

Attached: 1524693813562.png (500x524, 129K)

>Barron Trump
The kid is a retard, who gives a fuck about him?

Revolutionaries could never infiltrate the military especially the infantry. They wouldn’t even survive a slow weekend of liberty at the barracks.

Just like how quickly that communist sympathizing faggot was forced to resign his commission. Didn’t help he was previously kicked out of the Rangers for failing to meet standards.

Item 5: Watch for the military to assume police duties.

Item 6: Watch for the establishment of an elite military force outside the chain of command
of the regular military to serve as an internal counterinsurgency force.

75% of people wouldn't even leave the house or be able to walk a mile they would keep their fat boomer asses on the couch and jerk off like always

Man.. I wish I was just shilling, the hour is later than you think.
I get that if you only spend time on Jow Forums one can think what you do but try spending time anywhere else on the internet and public etc.. people have been totally brainwashed.

I am American.
I love the red, white and blue colours.
It is my honour to be posting this from America.

With that said; a civil war will never happen.
I'll admit, it's a grey zone, but we are all Americans, irrespective of race or creed.
We will always be Americans, we will never again rage war against ourselves, after all we are the centre of the world.

There’s already military police and SOF units typically report to JSOC which is also outside the conventional mil’s CoC. There’s also probably a few other units no one even knows about, more secretive than Task Force Orange or whatever the fuck they’re calling themselves now.

>If illegal aliens are allowed to vote, even in local elections, it will be another
>unmistakable signal that American citizenship, and therefore America itself, is finished.
This is already the case in a lot of places.

>resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
Thanks, I'll take a look; I might have read it years ago.

>I'm willing to bet you rarely, if ever, see a foreigner.
I live in the south-west; a couple of hours from the border... I'll bet you I have.

>You might not be up to speed on things, but communists just doxed and threatened to kill over a thousand federal agents and were cheered for doing so by the media. If communists carry out sustained anti-American violence, inevitably there will be a private citizen backlash.
I hope so; because things are getting close, and this would mean we have the will to fight.

>We're not close to civil war as you may think. The radical progressive left is a small minority
And they have tons of support in the persons of (a) the foreigners, (b) the americans who think violence is wrong [remember there've been several generations where patriotism and nationalism have been systematically disparaged and demonized], and (c) those elements you listed would have huge portions of the Judiciary covering for them.

Item 7: Watch for Washington D.C. to increasingly resemble the capital of some banana
republic under siege by revolutionaries and mobs. Specifically, watch for riots in
Washington D.C. to grow in scope until they menace the White House and the Congress.
Ultimately.

Item 8: Resegregation: Watch for Africans and other minorities demanding, and often
getting, separate facilities for themselves, another clear sign that they're continuing to
reject co-option.

A civil war would start from a sudden event such as a popular democrat or repub being assassinated or something like that. I think a civil war is very possible here. I think it would start in ghettos as poor people have nothing to lose

>Unfortunately, the only way to solve this bullshit, and come out of it with America as we love it, is to pass new laws and amendments which will prevent the hijacking of our congress by foreign agents.
Here's some that could help: petition2congress.com/ctas/petition-to-amend-constitution-to-set-limits-on-income-tax-incurrence-debt-commerce-clause-us

Attached: Make Space Great Again.jpg (552x344, 30K)

most people are being brainwashed willfully at this very moment just by living in regular society

Attached: 42201341-glasses-sunglasses-amazing.jpg (450x311, 22K)

Item 9: Watch for further replacement of individual rights by group rights, group rights
based on ethnic group.

Item 10: Watch for non-governmental organizations acquiring military power. As we are
increasingly losing our common identity as Americans, people are increasingly turning to
alternate sources of psychological fulfillment and the increasingly necessary military
protection that such organizations are extending.

just imagine all the retarded Jow Forumsacks hiding in their mommy basements if a war actually started on US soil

>government
>stop revolution
Worked great for the Brits.

sadly it won't escalate because liberals are going to bitch out early in the game when they realize just how real the shit is.... people straighten out real quick when they have their first bullet whizz by them

I don't know who wrote this user, but it doesn't seem like they thought it through properly...

>No tax, fee, fine, or judgement —federal, State, or subdivision of either— shall ever be withheld from any wage.

> No income tax levied by the federal government, the several States, or any subdivision of either shall ever exceed 10%.

Which is it, no tax on wages, or less than 10%?

Then what? I just can’t imagine it. But I live in a flyover state where people generally get along. I’m also a tad older (36) with kids. So it’s hard for me to imagine what a civil war would look like. However younger people could very well see this differently. When I read about the American revolution I see a lot of parallels in the tyranny and overall sentiment in the people. But America is so much bigger now and warfare has changed as well. So I’m not sure how a modern civil war would work.

this. the roads, rails, and bridges would get blocked and they would starve in a couple weeks

print and post if you want war

Attached: talmud.png (1158x1621, 355K)

Yes. The process of dehumanizing groups is going on on both sides and is constantly increasing into the mainstream. Look at this video by a source as popular as the young Turks saying that Trump supporters are monsters. youtube.com/watch?v=u8ab65Yrhlw&t=221s
That can't be reconciled in a nice way.

That was before modern technology or the industrial revolution when the weaponry of the citizens was even slightly comparable to that of the military, not to mention the various branches of military and lack of citizens owning weapons that could even come close to theirs.

an American insurgency would be a nightmare to deal with, bunch of rednecks on 4 wheelers popping power transformers and fucking up rail lines, then driving home to do it again next week

The military would split just like what happened in the first Civil War. Soldiers would go home and some would join whatever local faction they believed in.

Each side would need a legal basis to start a rebellion. I always figured the only thing that could cause it would be the enforcement of an unconditional federal gun ban, but things are going bad so quickly, something else might be the cause.

>mein kamfy chair

Holy fucking shit why do you people cling to the most strategically inept commander of the war. With the exception of Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville that man destroyed Confederate Military Power with his shock tactics. He might have taken the field but his losses are horrendous take for example The 7 Days and 2nd Manassas on which his losses were of equal numbers to those sustained by the Federal Forces. He was only good on the Morale and Awe Inspiring aspect, the perfect Jominian commander. Now compare him to McLellan a Clausewitzian commander.

I consider his entire body of work such as the mexican-American war and not just the civil war.

the question is how soon.
digits confirm

Attached: diverSSity.jpg (1600x1200, 659K)

>>No tax, fee, fine, or judgement —federal, State, or subdivision of either— shall ever be withheld from any wage.
>> No income tax levied by the federal government, the several States, or any subdivision of either shall ever exceed 10%.

>Which is it, no tax on wages, or less than 10%?
There's two different things being said here:
1: The government can't use "withholdings" (garnish wages).
2: Any income tax imposed on a jurisdiction cannot be more than 10%.

Your biggest problem are the white liberal immigrant's.

i would love to destroy cities like san fran and the other shitty ones. i am from new orleans, so you might not understand how awesome it is to see a whole city destroyed. the americans treated us like shit. just seeing all their homes destroyed is the whole shebang, man. bonus points for killing international trash.

I wish it would start but likely not. If people started battling in the street, they'd soon find themselves surrounded by police in riot gear. I suppose one side could terrorize the other, but there are cameras everywhere and those people would get caught pretty quick.

>Your biggest problem are the (((white))) liberal immigrant's.
Fixed that for you.

Now here's a question: why do they infest ALL aspects of the legal profession?

I’ll be nude and oiled and so jacked up on adderall and /sips/ that it will take an army to end my reign of terror sodomizing and wholesale murdering of leftists

Attached: image.jpg (250x229, 25K)

As an Engineer there is no doubting his genius, however as a field commander of an Army he did poorly. Lee is a good example of a man suited to lower echelon command who can use his fiery personality to attain objectives in a single engagement, while leaving the campaign planning and logistical work to others.

>could a civil war actually happen
no, there is literally nothing bad enough currently happening to the american public to motivate half of them for war.

That's my point. As (((David Horowitz))) said once, a civil war happens when there is an irreconcilable divide between the two parties involved. Tell me, how in the fuck will Trump supporters ever look at libshits and not see them as vermin, and vice versa? The American society is divided, and unless a mass culling event happens they will never come together again. I think that around 2030, Dems vs Reps will simply become a clash between the party of non-whites (and some brainwashed white women) vs the party of whites (+ some Asian/black/Hispanic men). We will see a profound racial division that must end with either total segregation, civil war or balkanization.

A civil war wouldn't be dems vs reps you retards, it would be a corrupt government vs various groups of rebels

You can't hijack a state congress if there's no state congress

Democratic rich, influential people + current democratic congressmen push far out of their bounds and attempt to form their own government. Republicans strike back and try to form their own democrat free government.

The fact of the matter is that it won't be a civil war. The majority of the population with real power are conservative. In order for a civil war to occure, the democrats would have to manage to get lots of military support + lots of willing combatants from liberals. They'd have to arm, feed and congregate their people. Its essentially impossible.
Those were very different circumstances. Back then state armies had a fair shot against federal armies. Not so today. Another aspect is that rather that there were many farmers and suppliers willing to support each side. Back then the political divide was very much like two separate countries. Today its like a divide between and colony. Cities are the only places liberals will live and they are entirely dependent on people living outside of cities.

I remember hearing that the Ukrainian population was surprised by their war. They didn't see that shit coming until it was happening in real time. Have no idea how true that is. If its officials declaring secession, you can probably tell it is coming. Southern politicians had been flat out WARNING the northerners that they were going to seceded since at least the 1830s, maybe sooner.

If the shit about Americans joining militias left and right is true, then one can see the idea of a civil war really happening here.

The bigger problem is, what happens in a civil war in a nuclear armed country? Would the government, rebels, or other entities turn to nukes they got their hands on? What would foreign nations around us do? What side would they likely take?

So California's mentioning of splitting and secession, if it doesn't happen, could turn into a real happening, even if its decades down the line.

Attached: tom the warlord.png (1446x1437, 469K)

>I remember hearing that the Ukrainian population was surprised by their war.

same thing just happened to the Nicaraguans. one morning they woke up and it was just a normal wednesday. by nightfall students were getting shot in the street and all hell broke loose. shit comes out of nowhere and escalates quickly.