Any millioniare/billionaires of Jow Forums?

What's it like? Where do live? Are there any niggers in your neighborhood? How about Jews?

Attached: rich-man-with-money.jpg (300x200, 19K)

My parents are millionaires. Their neighborhood has gone from mostly white to mostly mexican in the last 30 years. Kind of a shithole now. No niggers or Jews, at least...

1. pretty nice, but more stressful than just being an employee
2. Coto de Caza, CA
3. Depends on how you define it. There are a few black families, a couple of retired pro sports players, CEO's, doctors. Rod Carew lives here iirc.
4. My neighbor is an athiest Jew. Lawyer. Nice guy but being liberal here is to be out of place.

My family is collectively worth multi millions we operate as a unit pretty much

By the time me and my sister/cousins are old enough to inherit the family trust we should be worth about ~20 million not including what we all are worth independently

I notice lots of poor people literally eject their kids at 18 and don’t help them get ahead at all, then they wonder why their poor.

You’ll notice rich people let their kids live with them to save money and limit expenses as long as they want.

Poor people are usually just stupid and selfish desu senpai

Married into money, it’s nice. Being over 6ft and white is the key to wealth.

No it’s not

Worth about 200,000 in real estate rentals, does that count?
Well the bank seems to think I'm worth that.
My car broke down and I don't have money to fix it.
What the fuck am I doing wrong?

It is.

I still live in a middle class, suburban subdivision. No nigs or crime here.

>averages = causation

No the better looking and taller and smarter you are the more likely you are to be succefull but it’s not clear if those things causes the success or if the success causes those things.

Rich people eat better, live easier and usually mate with more attractive women who carry attractive genes.

The key to being rich is not being dumb with money and your actions.

Have a kid out of wedlock, your fucked, get arrested a bunch of times? Your fucked, waste money on cars and other stupid bullshit? Your fucked.

Stupid ugly poor people are more likely to do the above things so that doesn’t help.

Notice rich people tend to have monogamous marriages with kids while poor people are single mothers or welfare losers living in apartments until their 40

Barely a millionaire - self made and not a flashy queer. I'm 35 so I have more time to earn and invest. Live in a 90% white community surrounded by a brown hordes in neighboring cities. Some of the whites in my community are made of the right stuff so hopefully we hold them off. There are some Jews.

Hush up, shorty.

This

True I am the king of the manlets at 5’11

i live in the CT burbs in a crappy little condo. probably 85% white, don't really care about pleb jews. wage slaved my way to $1.2m, and plan on living cheap until i can hit my $2m goal

Attached: 1516331412774.png (1216x1024, 818K)

Brainlets too, try learning the differences between, your/you're and their/there/they're.

Boomer here.. net worth about $2.7M. It's not that great. Money is only really enjoyable when you're young. When you're old like me, most of the thrills are gone.

Suck a dick.

Spelling and grammar bullshit is a shit insult

> CEO's
> 's
As a consultant, this is how I could spot an easy contract.

Sad thing is, I could put $2k in savings every month, and it will be worthless by the time I'm old enough to retire. I hope you enjoy the single loaf of bread that money will buy you in the near future. As for myself, my retirement plan now consists of a model 629.

Oh I didn’t answe the questions

> it’s fine I still have to work a normal job and pay my own bills but if I’m ever really in trouble it’s nice to know I have people that can help me

>I live in Phoenix az, family technically lives in paradise valley/Scottsdale I’ve lived around town though in the years post high school, currently live near downtown

>no nigs in my neighborhood very few in Arizona, some white “Hispanic” lawyers and buisness owners.

>Jews: ethnically my family is Jewish but we don’t practice and haven’t since my grandparents came from Europe

I'm glad for you bro, but you know rich people don't have a very high sense a family cohesion. However some families with cohesion happen to be rich. But don't think rich people are better than the others.

That’s absolutely statistically untrue

Not working while building your portfolio so eventually you can retire.

And you're a shit poster.

My family is literally worth a couple Million.

We live in a shithole in Los Angeles.

Kill me

>Worth about 200,000 in real estate rentals, does that count?
Per month?

whats your business

boomers are aways thinking about themselves. How about doing projects for the greater good of mankind ? how about donating to white families ?

>As a consultant, this is how I could spot an easy contract.
Hooray for you?

>Any millioniare/billionaires of Jow Forums?
reporting
>What's it like?
it's fucking shit
Where do live?
venezuela
Are there any niggers in your neighborhood?
thousands
How about Jews?
they run the place...fucking gommies

Awesome.
Hawaii.
Everyone is mixed race. Haole (mainland caucasian) is smallest minority.
Mostly mormons and christians, some minority Asian religions.

Really I suggest dropping the whole blame other races thing and focus on getting your own shit together.

You can't step up if you don't step out.

Can't stand fucking Jews. Wah wah holocaust. Meanwhile theyre rich and over represented in government and media. Fuck kikes.

I would probably donate to people with illnesses first, regardless of color. Most white people I know are doing pretty well as long as they are healthy.

Don't give up.. you guys will be ok. Just methodically keep saving and don't have kids unless you can really afford them.

Millionaire - yes.
It's not as comfy as you think. I work a shit load of hours. Have a modest house and 8 acres. Spend all my free time working on the yard and shit.

I actually think it’s awsome what today’s billionaires are doing with space research and shit

Reminds me of the old turn of the century guys like Vanderbilt and Carnagie building colleges and music halls and museums

I think it’s such a waste bill gates and bono dumping their money into Africa when they could be bettering their own nations and the advancement of mankind.

Why waste all your wealth on that endless black hole this is Africa

Lol. Maybe being poor is more uncomfortable as you think. The rage boils in me when I hear rich folk talk like you. So goddamned ignorant of how most people live, to say such a stupid thing.

Trillionaire here, I spend most of my day masturbating to pictures of our President.

I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU IMPLIED THAT PERHAPS I CAN'T FATHOM YOUR LIFE

t.brainlet

Shocked that you're poor.

Just reached over a million. Nicer house but not excessive. All white and Asian neighborhood. Don't blow money so I barely have to work.

>What's it like?
pretty sweet once you get going. most of my friends worked straight through their 20s, but after that its great
>Are there any niggers in your neighborhood?
no, just make sure you're out range of the buslines and there are no niggers
>How about Jews?
no, they're pretty concentrated in a few states and tend to live in jew neighborhoods

So many millionaires, crazy

Barely millionaire here (few mil). Things got better until I reached a certain point, and then it started becoming a negative. Based on my own experience, it's best to just be well-off without being excessively rich. With wealth comes far more responsibility and you have to start dealing with much faker people. My life would better if I stopped at a mil, sold my company, bought a small house, a generic car and just enjoyed a normie life. But alas, every day is filled with a million phone calls and responsibilities that I can't easily get away from at this point.

Ok, like i will tell you Share Blue Jew?!

It's breddy gud.

Attached: LimpingInexperiencedBlesbok-max-1mb.gif (180x240, 213K)

I was once told by a millionaire friend of mine, that he wished he could just have kept making 300k a year. He said for him, the lifestyle was nearly identical without all the drama. You're not the only one who's found that with great wealth has come a great many responsibilities.

I don’t deny some of it is luck but most people’s problems are of their own making.

If you really sat down and thought about why you are in your position I’m sure there is a number of controllable variables that if you changed you could improve your life rappidly

One could be: stop pittying yourself and getting mad at rich people.

You have no idea if he knows what being poor is like, you are just as ignorant of his life as he is of yourse ass.

Also here is a tip, most people don’t realky have an idea of what money can actually buy even if you are in the top 10% of income earners which is making like 300-500k a year those people aren’t rich like you envisions “the rich”

Yeah thy have a nice house in a nice neighborhood but they aren’t sipping champagne and sailing their yacht around the Mediterranean they are like your local company ceo or a succefull dentist with his own practice, or that guy that owns 2 kfcs and a burger king

hardship creates the best genes, the rich bloodlines atrophy and die out

where is OP?

This is the most popular board on reddit and the USA has ~12 million millionaires currently.

I’m not even a millionaire my family trust has 6ish mill in 30 years it will be about 20 million in stable investments. Which with inflation is more like ~12 million now

We augment our normal income show with the required minimum wothdraws otherwise I think my parents personally are worth about 2 mil

We are just buisness people, some lawyers and doctors, accountants etc.

We have a lot of rental homes and small apartment buildings.

A lot of diffused income streams can add up quick

It’s not what you think

I have 83k stinky linkies, so do the math.

Attached: stinky.jpg (195x259, 9K)

> stupid people
> your
> you're

Your Q is showing

>Boomer here.. net worth about $2.7M.
So? Why don't you start up a business then, reinvest into your community?

I’ve got two million in stocks, bonds and cash and another million in my paid off big house. Wifey still works. I retired at 15 years ago after milking the Y2K scare for everything I could get. My kid goes to private school. Neighbourhood is declining as more Haitians and Nigerians arrive. Still tons of white people having kids where I am. Mothers stay home for the first few years and their kids are not sluts.

How's the weather up there?

Welder or HVAC tech?
If I've learned one thing from Jow Forums it's that all welders and HVAC techs are super rich.

I'm technically a millionaire, but that doesn't mean anything anymore.

Retired military here in my 40's. If I live another 25 years my pension is worth near 1.4 million. Have a decent modern art collection, investment property, ect bumps me up around 1.8 million.

Go to bed when I want, wake up when I want, play video games, catch a train to nowhere.. don't care about about shit anymore.. Fuck here and there but not get serious.. Spend quality time on the chans

Life is good lads

Attached: 1528498665872.jpg (3712x2088, 945K)

does it count if I have $1.2M in my 401K?

I made $3 million by putting myself thru school, working my ass off, and buying a business. I’m 41 and live in a white neighborhood.

of course, it's your money. you can withdraw it early without penalty if you take payments between now and when you turn 59 1/2.

My uncle was a millionaire, lived in a rich white area now divorcee who spends all his money on drugs. Will probably be broke in 10 years.

Race makeup. 98.9% white less than .7% black
There are 3 blacks in my small town. I love it here
Last place I lived was San Diego or Mexican central same thing.

>Modern art collection
>Vidya
>Fucking randoms
You're a fag and money can't change that

None of that money is yours it belongs to The Vatican.
Pay your dues, GOY.
None of that property is yours.
It won't even exist in 5 years.
Poof.

It goes out just as quickly as it comes in sometimes, because you start to adjust your lifestyle based on your income, and then it oddly becomes never enough.

Not just some poetic shit, but living rich is totally subjective.

Holy T_D

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

I live in the mountains. There is only 1 black guy and no Mexicans here. Black guy is a former marine so keeps his place tidy. Everyone else is white.

Tell me more about it

I'll crack my first 1M in a few months. I moved to Hawaii a couple of years ago, so my neighbors are mostly well-off Japanese, along with some whites, Jews, Filipinos, Hawaiians, and various hapas. Quite diverse, but I have literally never seen a black person in my neighborhood lmao.

Hawaii's an interesting place. It's genuinely multicultural, but it doesn't really have the violence/general shitness most multiculturalism brings. But it is somewhat alienating to come to as an outsider. Robert Putnam's studies feel very relevant.

I might start having kids in another couple years. If I do, I'm not sure if I'll stay here.

i never had to work

that's about all the benefits,which is a lot i suppose

>I notice lots of poor people literally eject their kids at 18 and don’t help them get ahead at all, then they wonder why their poor.

This bugs the everloving shit out of me, my family is just now entering middle class levels of wealth, and my parents were always poor and we grew up that way. But my sisters and I learned to adapt to the world we had to work in and our parents did everything to help us get ahead and were always supportive. My dad even took on my sisters college debt so she wouldn't be shackled to it. I asked my dad why he was so unconditionally caring and he told me 'because I don't want you kids to stick me in a home lol', but really he understood wealth doesn't just drop out of the sky, it takes family working together. I feel like my parents are the only non boomer boomers I've met.

Jeff Bezos is 5'7 nigger nice try