Why is this meme so accurate?

Attached: 1529604651602[1].jpg (2000x1557, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt
youtube.com/watch?v=ODqmB5-WRQc
youtu.be/Q88AkN1hNYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it, they're not being anally raped by rapefugees but they're the ones who are "butthurt"? Doesn't make sense.

They are butthurt at Russia.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ButtHurt

What should Slovaks be butthurt about except 1968?

We were the ones genociding most of the time

Attached: 9296d7f021273d273883a5168104496d.jpg (564x641, 53K)

I thought it was just Poland

Most of those countries shouldn't even exist.

true desu

right they should all be part of one federated europe.

>meme flags

Attached: 96BCE694-6A23-4643-9F5C-0AB01302873D.jpg (2048x832, 337K)

Why include Finland?

The finns BTFO'd the ruskis harder than anyone could ever expect during the Winter War, and they later paired up with the Germans to further wreck the commies for the next 3 years.

Attached: 1499542219029.png (325x311, 106K)

>No Greece
>No Serbia

oh you idiot Björg
>You forget the part where Finnish lost their biggest region Karjala
>The part where they were the first nation paid war reparations to the Soviets
>The part where almost half million Finnish got kicked their asses out of their region
>The part where they petrayed the Germans and handed them to Soviets as a laverage to all that shit I mentioned above, and soviets slaughtered them.

You're fooled by the cherry picking shitposting Pekka retards.

They're always butthurt because they were Swedish subjects for 600 years or so... Kind of like how you feel when you realize we still occupy parts of Norway.

Attached: Kalmar Union Sweden and Denmark Nordic.png (1332x1553, 265K)

>being this Low Iq

What exactly do these countries have in common?

>russia subjects them to terror for 2 generations
>now that they're free of soviet rule they are wary of communism and russians
>LOL STOP BEING SO BUTTHURT YOU GUYS

Montenegro isn't really butthurt about anyone tough

Ahem, seems like you posted the wrong pic!

Attached: still white.png (800x622, 396K)

> were

what happened?

>sweden pretends their still relevant

why do poles keep crying at us and whining and bitching that we germans are sooo evil and fucked them in the ass?
If you're shit, you get an assfucking, your own fault polaks...

Attached: BackToTheRoots.png (1920x1200, 3.77M)

Found the Srv.

cant deny this i would add slovenia aswell

>implying Finland has ever been white

Attached: 7264C8B4-946F-4EED-8EFE-941F4ED13EEB.png (500x869, 207K)

shut up pierre you fucking faggot

See what I mean?

guess what's happening now...

sage

Attached: slide thread.png (1156x2031, 230K)

See? Butthurt.

JIDF on his daily butthurt anti-Poland thread.

I pee on Jews like you.

Attached: horseman10.jpg (397x595, 246K)

Well it's a bit more complex then that...they're also upset at the loss of progress. Eesti is doing well compared to the rest but it's almost like a missed half century of "progress" when compared to western Europe. Commies likely saved them from diversity though. But the region is quite poor (excluding Finland) and is slowly making up for it.

t. Western European living in Eesti.

Nice trick, proxy samefag.

We surely feel sympathy for you sweaty fat Jewess ass.

Poland's butthurt radiates and isn't dealt with wherever there aren't germans or russians

Attached: poland stronk.jpg (900x900, 251K)

we imported a bunch of workslaves, and you guys keep going on your downwards spiral until we will save you with a "saving payment" like we had to save greece.

You are the niggers of europe and when we "save you" we will do the same shit we did to the greece. Which is lend them money, make them buy military equipment with the money we lent them from us, make them pay back the money again, and force them to undergo rigurous saving jurisdictions fucking over their nigger population.

You will never reach us true aryans because we're just genetically superior to slavish bitches like you.

>blame ethnic russians for what ruling jews did
Can I start blaming you for all the shit america exports?

Attached: america home of the free.png (500x779, 164K)

>Romania
>White

Finland education

You're a fucking disgrace to this country

Being this retarded
Take off your memeflag cuck

Finns are very, VERY butthurt to this day because of Gommies, Russians, gommunist Russians, Swedes and generally being miserable.

Why ? We don't gif a fuck man just salty kids screm but it's normal in anny country

Attached: 5E7CLpiMj85gBb528vJdtg.jpg (1200x900, 487K)

This. Only 98-99% white countries in the world. Stay mad mutts, stay mad western euros, stay mad scandis, stay mad russkis.

You're right you know:
Croatia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo and Albania shouldn't be countries they should be all Serbia.
Czech republic and Slovakia shouldn't be countries they should be Czechoslovakia.
Baltic countries Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia should be Russia and not independent countries.
So that leaves only Hungary, Poland and Finland as independent countries.
>inb4 Those aren't countries either.
I don't want to be an autistic edgy faggot like most of you, but yeah Poland Could be split between Kaliningrad oblast and Germany if we're spergs and Finland also taken over by Russia but only if you're of the imagination of a 11 year old pining for glory.

White belts are so weak, your sensei sees no way of progression past total uselessness.

Looks more like a pyrrhic Soviet victory user.

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-145342_Chrome.jpg (1063x566, 134K)

It's only really Poland, the Baltics and Ukraine that are butt-bothered these days.

Attached: 1525646371139.png (600x1340, 36K)

Add Romania and Greece, off fingol

haha because he is asian ebin bants tip your waiter imo

Butthurt my ass

we were on both sides of WW2

we won our freedom from the commieslavia

the only thing we need to finish is kill off the political elites left from the commieslavia

.. is this bread made a Serv with a memeflag?

>the only butthurt country there

Attached: 1b8b89f4b5e35aeb355f2c6584163b5a--sparta--funny-memes.jpg (373x411, 43K)

who are we supposed to be butthurt at?
it`s more like europe is buthurt at us for donating you our gipsies

Nope pretty sure that's the Island that bans spoons and jails those who criticize Islam or Jews or gays or woman.

>Belt
>Butthurt
choose one

How happy are you cunts over today's results with Argentina?

> chortles he who has never taken a look at the demographics of his own country
If Russians are non-white, you're already less white than west europe. Why do you even so badly want to be "white", a terminology coined by British-Germano-Nordic colonists in America? Something you are definitely not?

Let's be real here. The Baltic states are reputed as more butthurt than Poland, and Poland is known as more butthurt than Czechia or Hungary; it's like a scale of weak to strong economies. Latvia is hemorrhaging population and not too many economic migrants from Africa and Arabia are heading to Latvia for gibs-me-dats. Another bad economic situation is Ukraine. High levels of butthurt are present there, a high outflow of young people.

Attached: 1491521242067.gif (128x103, 11K)

>has to post under memeflag

Attached: womp.jpg (888x499, 70K)

Until about Croatia, the countries above are relatively flat giving no natural defense from invading countries. Countries past Croatia due have mountains to defend themselves, but they're smack in the middle of the country instead of at the borders.

We are not butthurt. We drink our espresso every day and give 0 fucks.

I want to meet with Serbia later :(

More like uncucked belt of Europe

>get annihilated by your neighbors over and over and over, living under shitty totalitarian rule at best and frequently ceasing to even exist at worst
>"lol y u so mad tho?"
Yeah, I'd be butthurt too.

I think that line is off.
Hungary, Finland and Croatia are the opposite of being butthurt. German and Sweden OTOH...

In what universe does mutt get to call anyone else nonwhite? Check you white statisticts and let me know is it under 50% yet?

Well all is good as long as we win

gtfo dimitry

>youtube.com/watch?v=ODqmB5-WRQc

>Andrei says hello

that is a saami (they live in norway,finland and russia), its like I'd post eskimo picture and imply that canadians look like that :D

ooo caaanaadaa

Butthurt has nothing to do with anal rape. It comes from the "anal retentive" concept of Freudian psychotherapy. Someone gets butthurt because they hold all their shit inside so long that their ass hurts from the pressure. They sometimes call themselves voluntarily constipated or volcons.

Te su uvjek dobre igre

Nice job ignoring my arguments, faggot. Who was talking to you in the first place, though?

I'm glad we are in same group with based baltics and visegrad

Attached: 1377568414296.jpg (625x416, 117K)

>monkey thinking he is better than poles

Attached: 1503686013638.gif (500x391, 2.05M)

If the media is any indication the west is far more whiny and bitchy about everything than the east.

How to tell you're in a slide thread:
>you're in a slide thread
>OP is meme flag
>non sequitur meme
>low effort question
>attacks white nations
get the fuck out of this thread, hit the catalog and figure out what (((they))) don't want you talking about, summerfaggots.

ok

Better show off a muh "PROOFS BELT"

I know it's not part of the belt but, is Norway and Zwitserland blacked too?

Attached: POORLAND_STRONK!!!.jpg (921x768, 154K)

>You will never reach us true aryans

Attached: GERMANS_SHOULD_THANK_ROMANS.jpg (6128x1480, 1.82M)

WENN ICH DAS SEH

Attached: EasternEurope_in_a_nutshell.jpg (250x206, 12K)

the bloatery of poles knows no borders
even the wall fell thanks to them!
:D

youtu.be/Q88AkN1hNYM

>even the wall fell thanks to them!
OH YOU KURWA WHAT DID YOU WRITE KURWO, YOU KNOW HUSARIA KURWO WE HIT 34839842 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF ASUDASMDOASIJ SWEDEN AND WE HIT ALSO MOSCOW AND WE LIVED IN MOSCOW SO WE STRONK AND IMPOTANT KURWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 AND WE RULED GERMANS HAHAHAH, BICOZ WE NOBLES AND WE WILL RULE AND SAVE EUROPE HAHAHA BECAUSE WE BIG MASCLES

Attached: Typical_delusional_poorlack.png (876x184, 20K)