Ashkenazim

What is the correlation between the NSDAP and the AshkeNAZIm?

Attached: AshkeNAZI.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Ashkenazi
etymonline.com/word/ashkenazim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the financiers and mustached leader were all crypto jews

Attached: hitlerhalfbrother.png (693x615, 66K)

Jewish diaspora name themselves after the corresponding table of nations name for the areas they settle in. Ashkenaz is one of these names, ashkenazi means german. ashkenazi jews are merely german jews. Nazi is a jewish slur towards the ashkenazi, or german, people. Proof that the holocaust is entiring remembered through the lense of jewish media.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>ashkenazi means german
This has to be disinfo.

He's not completely right, but he's also not wrong

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Ashkenazi

etymonline.com/word/ashkenazim

Nope, its legit.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180621-163535_Chrome.jpg (1026x1302, 445K)

I thought Ashkenaz was a Japhetic tribe that settled to the east?

It's one of teh children of Japheth from the book of genesis. He was in the caucasus but thats what jews refer to germanics as, gomer is slavs, javan greeks etc

Attached: genesis_shem_ham_japheth.jpg (756x502, 100K)

>what jews refer to
Wannna guess how I know it’s wrong?

How accurate is this map?

The NSDAP wanted to deport Jews to Madagascar or Palestine. But it turns out Jews are so destructive internally as a people that neither country wanted them.

TPUSA is CIA

NSDAP tried to get Jews to fuck off from Germany to Palestine but it didn't work since Jews everywhere were already sperging out

i see Palestine but no israel or judah...

it's legit

yet no one will acknowledge that the past 60 years were solid indoctrination
>as recently as 2005, I read that a column-writer for Haaretz spoke of 'The Nazi's' around 1927/1928 and those who specialize in subversion/derision/deceit/manipulation connected the term to NatSoc.
>the information "was" available back then but has been scrubbed
>the inner rift is between the Nationalist/Orthodoxy(Zionist) Jew and the Globalist/International (Talmudic) Jew. Not sure what the ashkeNAZI calls his Jewish counterparts as a slur

Attached: they live.jpg (625x273, 32K)

ashkeNAZI's are largely Talmudic though many are simultaneously atheists. they as a people were wedged between the Christian West, and Islam to their East and South; so they chose Babylonian Talmudic Judaism for political expediency, to remain strong as a minority, and for its (the Babylonian Talmud) strength as the most divisive, bigoted, us v. them dogma/doctrine to be used as a blueprint for getting to the capstone of the Pyramid one society at a time

makes one think; no? if he was instrumental in giving them an ethnostate, why would he exterminate them. One is counterproductive to the other. The story we're told was likely an attack on commies and Bolshevik Communism infiltration into Germany(Berlin ~1930 - USA today), and the banker-class that wants a debt-based society dependent upon their CB system(Weimar) likely all Jewish in one form or another

"if he was instrumental in giving them an ethnostate" Did you not read the Jews sperging out part? They declared war on Germany the second Hitler came into power, all negotiations failed.

Most Ashkenazim were not Nazis. The AshkeNAZIm killed all the non-Zionists in the Holocaust.

Attached: 1506976744007.jpg (318x158, 9K)

It's accurate in that it accurately records the Hebrew names for the people living in those areas ca. 1000 BC

What the fuck is this autism

>autism
That coin was commissioned by Joseph Goebbels in 1934

Not that, the "AshkeNAZIm"

Calm the fuck down! yes, I read it and was attempting to make a separate point

This is from a demonstration by Betar in Berlin, 1936.

The flag is an early Zionist flag. Imagine your current geo flag but with a Menorah instead of a Star of David.

Attached: hitlerjugend berlin 1936.jpg (573x354, 40K)

Where’d the jews go? Ashke Nazi.
Why Joe Stalin get Russian.
Mao Zedong yet?

History is made up. The 20th century narrative is as real as the transformers series.

Burn slowly boomer. Stop dishonoring the Reich.

Attached: ((())))).jpg (992x1024, 115K)

You fucking cia pedophiles need to be lynched. You turn at the last fucking second because the sun is about to fry your fucking skulls for being evil, and now you think you can blame it all on the "ebull natzis" so you don't get lynched for your crimes?

Get fucked. Pic related. Your tech is shit and you're evil.

Attached: vrilcraft4.gif (385x316, 2.77M)

I’m not a glowie, just a shitposter.

"During World War II, Betar members, including former Polish Army officers, founded Żydowski Związek Wojskowy (ŻZW; "Jewish Military Union"), which fought in the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. Mordechai Anielewicz, the head of the other major uprising group, Żydowska Organizacja Bojowa (ZOB; "Jewish Combat Organization"), also gained his military training in Betar. He was the secretary of the prominent Betar Warsaw organization in 1938. He left it to join and quickly take leadership of the left-wing Zionist Hashomer Hatzair group in Warsaw."
Most of them fucked off to Palestine and Jew us from there but a bunch are still here in Europe. I honestly don't know what you're saying in the Stalin and Mao statements

Wait so the Ashkenazis, the precursor to the current international jew leveraged the German movement to exterminate non talmudic jews? Is that what you are saying? Please be more clear here as this seems to be the most important central point. The Nazis Were just doing dirty work for a group of kikes so they could eliminate rival groups of jews?

>That coin was commissioned by Joseph Goebbels in 1934

that coin is bullshit fake shit
i showed a picture of this coin to my grandparents and their peers who where mostly veterans and they never saw nor heared about such a thing and some of them where high enough in the party or ss to know about such things.
before the war, jews where given 10rm to fuck off to jerusalem to catch the boat to go to madagascar untill the brits blocked that road off, but they prefered staying in palestina anyway

that coin is sold for 850 dollars some time though, because the buyer felt "connected to the story" lol what the jewish fuck hahahahaha...... connected ... by smoke, mirros and fantasy i bet
hahahahahahahaha...
whatever lies even fake coins, acually a medaillion, to earn a shekel .. damned rotten jews

yes.Theodor Herzl, hatched a scheme to liquidate all jews assets in europe and ensure that they got their own state. The bolshevik zionists first set up a jewish oblast in siberia, and there was going to be a "judenstaat" in bavaria as well, but hitler said no way haha

Jews created the whole thing to destroy Europe.

You get it.

>oblast in siberia
if memory serves well, wasn't that at the chinese border next to mongolia? to acomodate the kaifengjews aswell? since that region is barren and who gives a fuck about jews, might aswell give them a fenced up desert

ofcourse they did, the only connection between NSDAP and those askenazies was get the fuck out before it's too late