Civil war

Does anyone else feel like we're close to conflict. I've had a sense of civil war being near for a while but now I go on Jow Forums and half the threads are about the same thing.

Someone tell me this is a joke

Attached: image.jpg (640x471, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001417880116891650?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-25439407392877990807.ampproject.net/1529449959701/frame.html
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/832708293516632065?lang=en
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/21/initial-ok-granted-for-unite-right-follow-up-this-time-in-dc.amp.html
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
dockets.justia.com/docket/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2018cv01422/197752
bbc.com/news/world-africa-26973587
strawpoll.me/15931197
youtube.com/watch?v=o8BbpVbK8NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything's fine, just go back to playing your video games or smoking the weed.

You are consuming too much propaganda

Hey fuck off, I've got this, goddamn poo.

>I've had a sense
Nobody. Cares.

no , talk to people in real life you are just loosing grip from to of the internet . The amount of people that care about anything you see here is probably 10%

If it is going to happen it will happen after the midterms. The seeds have been planted.

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001417880116891650?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://d-25439407392877990807.ampproject.net/1529449959701/frame.html

After the midterms have comcluded the democratic party will likely be rounded up and put into camps and the US will become a one party state. So in truth there will be no war, just the destruction of the deep state and democrat communists. Term limits will be suspended and America will be saved from its greatest enemies the democrats and the press.

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/832708293516632065?lang=en

What would the reason be for a second civil war?

Not a sense of civil war, but I do feel like lefties are going to do something incredibly violent very soon

see

Oh man I've been up too late. I'm feeling sleepy.

Attached: youarehereatomwaffen.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

I’ve actually been feeling the opposite. It’s felt more and more that trump has finally figured out the ropes of governing and is now controlling the narrative and public is supporting him more and more. I think we are unifying.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/21/initial-ok-granted-for-unite-right-follow-up-this-time-in-dc.amp.html

This is the turning point and formation of those who will ensure all the enemies of Trump and US are kept from destroying this country.

Big if true

Nope it'll never happen. Read Seige. Or just look at history. People don't get off their ass till they miss 3 meals in a row.

Unified against the democrats and the press.

I had that feeling for a bit too but then I thought, what if by cornering the left he forces their hand
Would the left go full red october if they had no options but to go along with Trumps plan?

It wont be a problem. Trump knows what hes doing and has many allies. He will save this country from the press and democrats.

For all our sakes I hope you're right
I'm keeping my rifle close and buying more ammo just in case though

This post made my day. Keep up the good fight fellow patriot

I think we are fine. Trump has become normalized. A majority support him now

The enemies of this country will go to the FEMA camps they were going to put real Americans in. Its ironic how their plans turned against them.

Nope. Left-wingers are weaklings and couldn't stand for themselves. Their whole moral system rests on the belief that the people they "protect" will protect them in return - however nignogs, djooz, latinos and other minorities don't give a fuck about them.

Actually they'd probably be happy to not have these guilt-ridden, self-obsessed, condescending idiots around anymore. We may well be siding with minorities on this one guys, but I don't even care.

not even close

Their day is coming. This country will rise again.

>tell me this is a joke
No joke user.
It's the Fourth Turning.
As a boomer, I'm sorry, I did the best I could to stop this from happening.
But.....pic related

Attached: youwl.jpg (884x666, 79K)

The civil war is already happening.

It's an information war.

>This country will rise again
Yes sir.

This is POL shit;
Go to real life and you will see that will never happen.

Attached: 42c2cd3c9e0809d22a8c1ffc3638c696e9db217e447e617d60a2f1dbe3df2ba9.jpg (890x876, 150K)

Mean Trump tweets.

I don’t need your civil war user

Actually speaking.

We are living a kind of war in the west.
I study in a large college. Actually the 3º largest university in Latin America, 80k ppl
Whole uuniversity life things

AND I CAN'T HANDLE THE SJW HORDES ANYMORE

I really feel that I am behind enemy lines in this place. We live in a cultural war. There is a entire faction of people trying to destroy our culture and values. They are way worse than fascists

Attached: 1529356909336.jpg (197x220, 12K)

/thread

i got an important message from your dad:

"son, I'm incredibly fortunate for you to be able to go to uni. millions of people in this country would literally die for the opportunity to get their kids an education. stop focussing on irrelevant shit, study hard and get a good job. don't be a weirdo online"

your dad cried

No, this is just you being scared.
The rest of us are doing great.
Adulting's hard, right?

The civil war is going on right now we have simply not fired any shots.

t. memecuck

You are right. And I am really into it. I want to study to one day become a diplomat and professor indeed.

But only for matter of understading, do you know that university here is free, right? Brazil have leftist policies, so much thing here is given by the state. Well, it's not like burgeruni's where you have to sell your car and house to pay for one year of college. So my dad sacrificed nothing :p

> diplomat and professor

Info of your browsing behaviour is going into the database, Brazilian friend

Tards will continue to commit acts of violence, no matter what. Part of me wants to believe that we're being conditioned, so that when the time comes for eradication of certain groups, nobody will come to their aid. Their punishment will be historically brutal while the masses of the aggrieved look on and cheer in Triumph.

Honestly, I think Europe is more likely to enter its own war before the US descends into another civil war.
If the the US enters a civil war, one side is divided by 2000 miles of "flyover" country and their base is confined to urban population centers with choke points galore, That's not a very good situation to be in when starting a uprising.

I used to work for a old die hard conservative farmer who one day told me that if civil war breaks out, it can be controled by taking out bridges.

its been coming for a while now. its just that more people are beginning to notice and can't ignore it any longer.

I highly recommend reading this. its the best book on the subject.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

Attached: 1516776322984.jpg (960x600, 469K)

I HOPE CIVIL WAR IS CLOSE. MAYBE JUST MAYBE, (((They’re))) KEEPING PEOPLE ENGAGED IN PROTEST (AntiCop Dindus) (Immigration) for when TRUMP FIRES ROSENSTEIN OR MUELLER, THEN IT BEGINS...... I NEVER SEEN SO MANY CIVIL WAR THREADS ON Jow Forums in my Life. WEW. TOMORROW ROSENSTEIN GETS FIred. CAP THIS

Attached: B59D1E97-5005-4275-B7A8-2F98A24404F2.png (640x1136, 112K)

>it can be controlled by taking out bridges.

and thats even easier than one would think. remember that one overpass that collapsed in Atlanta last year? all it took was some homeless dude to light PVC tubes on fire underneath it and the whole thing just fell apart.

Attached: newsEngin.18301467_APTOPIX_Overpass_Collapse_F.jpg (750x422, 63K)

Will the roof Koreans and other Asians join the Patriots? I feel like they would be potential allys given they are next after whites on the lefts shit list.

i don't give a shit about usa, they brought all these niggers to europe because of their kike wars now they can suck it

most of us wish for it.

It's the best timeline window for a race civil war , yeah. Trump is on your side and he should something reichstag-burning and blame it on democrats.

Democrats and kike press only want white genocide anyway , why the fuck should you keep them any longer.

All these Civil War threads popping up feels like an agency is trying to push some unbalanced retard into doing something incredibly stupid.

Attached: stop-read-first.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>2018
>Still believing the invaders are refugees.
How is that war in Turkey going?

Attached: tmp_31318-6e95c56a2a3e4306a60197fe305d69bb24909267029974337457.jpg (1480x832, 211K)

It's already a civil war. Leftists are attempting to ruin the lives of their political opposition.

>Left want to destroy the US
>Right don't want to destroy the US
Political differences that can't be settled through compromise. Either separate or kill each other until one is the victor.

It's no joke. And when it starts, the brainwashed, alt-right nazis are going to be forced out of their right wing bubble and confront the harsh reality that they are a tiny, out numbered, out gunned minority. See you all in the streets.

lol it's cute you think you can stop it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
>tl;dr good gun guys hold up in fort fend off national guard for nearly 2 months had to burn them alive and claim its was an (((accident)))

I don't want to stop anything. I can't wait to start gunning down nazis, confederates and white supremacists in the streets. I am locked, cocked and ready to rock.

see you on the rope

Maybe. Maybe not. We will see.....

If you meme it enough, keep up the great work

Opposite Day was two days ago.

Attached: 48331_b.jpg (193x242, 41K)

a war with all your generals in prison is difficult.

CLINTON FOUNDATION, CLINTON-GIUSTRA ENTERPRISE PARTNERSHIP, MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA, CORRECT THE RECORD, AMERICAN BRIDGE 21ST CENTURY, CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON, SHAREBLUE, DAVID BROCK, WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON, GEORGE SOROS, JOHN PODESTA, JONATHAN WACKROW, JAN GILOOLY and CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE

dockets.justia.com/docket/district-of-columbia/dcdce/1:2018cv01422/197752

Attached: LrMXeO.png (571x767, 610K)

white people are so naive, civil war is not what you fantasize in your tiny brains...its not the games you keep playing in your mum basement or a Hollywood flick. in SOMALIA we have been in a civil war for 30 years and i wouldn't wish it on anybody...but go ahead and see how long you dipshits can last when bullets starts flying.

Attached: young somali mooryaan.jpg (640x399, 66K)

No the civil war isn´t planned for until after the next massive migrant crisis. "Climate" will be the go-to excuse this time.

faggot

Your side already voluntarily disarmed itself.

Have fun being a bullet stopper.

two more years user
screencap dis

Attached: trump 2020.png (1196x560, 252K)

keep shitting in your diaper burgerboi

How do you get internet connection there I thought there was no gov and like Africa 2.0

I can't believe we are close to that now because not even the left is that dumb.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-26973587

its 2018 you leaf...

Attached: _72172258_72172254.jpg (320x180, 10K)

I don't even know how one would start. You might have protests but geography of a civil war between the left and the right doesn't make any sense. Most normies would be totally against it.

Also when the civil war occurred back in the 1800s people were WAY more loyal to their states than to the union. That's not really true anymore.

should get your money back bro, you're dumb as shit.

who is GARY JOHN BYRNE? This looks like a civil case. How do people go to prison in a civil case?

It's just a circlejerk. People's lives are too comfy to go out the street and stand for anything.

Or maybe real sentiment exists.

Everytime a thread is made about the next civil war that MOST people at this point feel is coming if not inevitable, the thread gets bombed with fucks calling the guy a nut.

In my opinion, it seems that if an agency is pushing anything it is to suppress talks of a civil war.

Attached: thermal.jpg (760x1024, 197K)

this is the best timeline

All the accelerationist fags in this thread lol... Antifa has pussed out nationwide after people started defending themselves, you only see violent leftists in their thouroughly blue enclaves like the major cities on the pacific coast. Remember what we experienced already

>Trump rally shut down due to Bernie fanatic violence
>numerous street battles where the elderly and children are being pepper sprayed
>Bernie fanatics rushed trump on two seperate occasions
>Bernie fanatic shoots up GOP baseball practice
>Bikelock guy vs le based stick man
>Charolettseville

Im sure im missing a bunch. The situation is more peaceful than it has the last couple years desu

Attached: 50245.jpg (306x422, 227K)

the libs will think the city is a defensible position...

They will only realize after a week of looting and fires that cities have no arable land or game to hunt... they will starve while rednecks kick back enjoying homemade moonshine in the forest

why are Germans so white hating society hating? You are embarrassing your ancestors

That pict of the Arkan Tigers is so based.

You're about to learn that nationalism shreds countries to pieces. Take a good look at this map. This is what America will resemble after the bang.

Attached: holy-roman-empire-1250-map-1.jpg (1561x1972, 1.83M)

Ideally this is what will happen but there is one thing you are forgetting: Foreign intervention.

A superpower WILL step in and take sides, declare no fly zones, bomb artilary/siege positions, bring in foreign fighters, a jihad or two might be declared, there are tons of variables that could happen in an absolute SHTF situation

BUT it's usually America being that superpower, if the government controls the bulk of the military still they may have some trouble intervening

Attached: Patrick Little and His Share of the Spoils.jpg (1032x1400, 224K)

SPACE FORCE!!!

If you're thinking a civil war side breakdown would look anything like what your propagandized election map details, you're in for a sad awakening

>civil war
>racists v non-racists
>think this other race will help us hurr durr

>Does anyone else feel like we're close to conflict.
Do you wonder what it felt like in Wiemar Germany? All the sexual degeneracy, the ethnic Germans openly treated like garbage? Do you think they felt then what we feel now?

I live on the west coast, I leave pol and I see all the things of our "nightmare reality" every day, IRL

strawpoll.me/15931197

I've been feeling like something bad is gonna happen. Like, the left is becoming much more brazen in their attacks and ideology. The right is getting more and more fed up.
I wouldn't put it past the antifa fucks to overplay their hand, and really do something dangerous/stupid.

Attached: tmp_23230-1529569121513m~26661108333565869745.jpg (84x89, 3K)

This ain't no joke, user.

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-174309_YouTube.jpg (1080x1920, 455K)

Don't stop I'm close

Nah you just come on here to much

>Someone tell me this is a joke
Tommorow(in a few hours) something will happen and start it off

Screencap this

You sound like a real big faggot.

>racists v non racists
>implying not only will we have asians, but educated blacks and hispanics as well on top of the majority of white people
>women, sסiboys, thugs on the left

The jews larping as WN will talk shit, but the chances of commies getting shot by a nigga wearing a metallica shirt is pretty high my dude

Attached: AWGTj9DBqGB2FJphmCTJdrJYQeF69UYPsYItJ8c_0YU.jpg (1762x2048, 368K)

I'm trying to get ready for the mid terms. We'll see how it goes after that but I have a bad feeling.

No fascism and no civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8BbpVbK8NA

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 164K)

Holy shit u have been in multiple threads now shilling your gay youtube video.
Are u being paid to do this

They would only risk doing this if it was an elongated war and they were sure the side they were assisting would win. They wouldn't want to risk later retaliation.

Love the positive thinking, user!

Things are not that bad yet. It would have to get a lot worse. And even that wouldn't happen overnight.

I felt we we at the closest point when the riots in Baltimore and Ferguson broke out a few years ago.

Attached: BALTIMORE-CHIMPOUT.jpg (680x510, 69K)