This is Disgusting

You killed someone last year at one of these "events" Jow Forums, and yet you still have the audacity to flaunt your tiki torches at one again and schedule it on the same day no less. I can't believe you bigots got approved again. Mark my words the counter protest will hit you harder than the blue wave hits Drumpf come midterms.

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-151225~2.png (1080x1166, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/30/us/confederate-monuments.html
youtu.be/zX3mFCPnUSs
youtu.be/v6AJPuTPA74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

should've had it in fayette, iowa.

Attached: fayetteiowa.jpg (1300x956, 150K)

so, we made heather eat all those ho-hos? until she got so fat that she had a heart attack at a laughably early age? who neckbeard now nigga

Why can't Canada have these rallys. Fuck Trudeau and commies.

comfy

That thing is going to be an absolute disaster. People on the other side won't be able to handle it.

that name is pure bait. The crazy liberals will not be able to resist busing in all their convicts and meth head antifa

Attached: decker.gif (500x281, 887K)

Get off your soapbox fag

>Mark my words the counter protest will hit you harder than the blue wave hits Drumpf come midterms.
So literally nothing will happen? Good. Maybe this will actually change some minds in Washington.

There is literally nothing wrong with whites advocating for their interests.

instead of being spergs, we need to organize a lan party for whites only.

Attached: smash.png (2000x1080, 3.45M)

It is going to be embarrassingly small.

400 ppl expected to attend, near the white house.

loser list probably:
jared taylor
richard spencer
all the fuckers from Occidental Quarterly, VDARE, Identity Evropa, Traditionalist Workers Party, American Renaissance, Daily Stormer.

basically all of Nationalist Front USA.

they are an insurgency, NOT a "movement."

It's basically a circle jerk for adrift, desperate, lonely mid-20's to early 50's social rejects who think their pale skin color gives them identity.

This
Some fat fuck had a heart attack
Who cares

I know honeypots when I see them

It does provide strong identity. The problem is that "civil rights" marches always come from a position of weakness. Whites having a civil rights march is just unseemly.

So the CIA will have an annual thing now?

The fat lady had a heart attack from being obese and walking around in the summer sun all day

>disgusting
kys OP

Attached: 1529032854725.jpg (480x480, 49K)

In the year 3000, the lowliest of the rejected psy-op space marine secret agents will attend the spartacus headbashing event on the grounds of the formerly terraformed southern district of what was once known as charlottesville to conduct special warfare on seemingly innocent civilians in order to combat intergalactic racial tensions spawned by zeta reticulan jews.

Attached: fapping010101.jpg (540x444, 90K)

I hear if you leave rubbing alcohol laying around, Antifa comes by and starts drinking it to drown their shame of seeing proud white people.

White rally, White House!?! OMFG! Fucking whites and their privilege! This shit is getting out of control!

>Autopsy reveals her death was due to blunt trauma and internal bleeding thanks to being hit by a car
>Heart attack
Except reality meme flag

Some guy killed sperging counter protestors. Jow Forums did nothing.

Truth is, there are plenty of media sources advocating for discrimination against whites while spewing made up terms of institutional this and "you can't racism whitey that". This is going to be symbolic, and leftists will make it violent, showing firther that it needs to happen.

Charlottesville's real world results:
>MORE statues removed, more white history erased
>HUGE recruiting drive for antifa, which were demoralized and basically done after the battle of Berkeley
>Undermined and ultimately derailed rightwing street movements that were actually getting results like the Berkely Free Speech movement that was BTFOing Antifa on their hometurf
>Vindicated the lefts constant nazi wolf crying, which no one took seriously any more until that day
>Lumped everyone that cares about white demographics and preservation of historical monuments with embarrasing nazi LARPers

Fuck any retarded cunts that take part in this. Charlottesville did more damage to white interest causes than any other event last year. It was fucking disgusting to see all that history destroyed by the left, especially knowing those "pro white" retards with their edgy LARP set the stage for them to do it. If your protest results in MORE of what you're protesting you fucked it up and you should not do the exact same fucking thing.

>you killed someone
mk ultra victim hit a car which caused a fat bitch to have a heart attack

The cia are sellout whores and niggers who make shit money sucking kike dick. Literal losers.

it will happen on august 7. the sky will turn black. people will stand up. tears will dry and blood will flow.

>'White civil rights rally'
>This is Disgusting
Fuck off niggerjew

Attached: surprise.jpg (1173x1073, 178K)

Street protests are just sub human in general , left or right.

>will white people tiki it up
God I hope so lmao

I would actually go if it was in Fayette
t. Iowa-user

>"This totally isn't a psyop guize!"
t. Fed.

Attached: 14zczs.jpg (620x465, 57K)

Is the "counter protest" armed? Because it sounds like you're about to meet my right to assembly, my right to bare arms, and my freedom if speech, head on.

so nothing at all?

>Jow Forums killed someone
>1 post by this ID

I can't wait til the Bizraelis buy this website and doxx every single one of you faggots.

"You killed" lol, no. How about you don't send your commie friends to shut down speech. Everytime LEFTISTS come to an event, people get hurt because of you faggots.

Attached: 1525638329789.jpg (446x505, 59K)

I look forward to hundreds of videos from violent leftists being ignored while the one retaliation from the right is blasted on CNN repeatedly. Hopefully the retard on the right goes big this time instead of just scaring a whale into a heart attack.

These events are weird. Every time you see a rally with people fighting they're all terrible at fighting and can't even throw a proper punch.

I bet one of these times some huge bouncer guy or someone trained in boxing will be at one of these events, he will get attacked, and he will knock motherfuckers out left and right.

The police really need to control those crowds better.

I hope that basedboy professor who caused all the problems last year gets curb stomped. Fuck you basedboy

Just in time to fuck up the midterms. Thanks Soros!

Attached: 1508455376924.png (730x432, 364K)

This.
I really don't care how many communists, Jews, or CivNasties get rump roasted over it. You're going to be attacked and called "Nazi" even if you're the most accommodating white cuck in America because they want you dead. Only a slave cares about avoiding the enemy's terms.

>>MORE statues removed, more white history erased
What actually ended up happening was statues being moved to private land so that they can't be removed.
nytimes.com/2017/08/30/us/confederate-monuments.html

Attached: whitey cant be oppressed.png (720x825, 321K)

They have their place but Nazi LARP protests have never done anything but embolden what ever they're protesting. Normies will always side with who ever is on the other side of the spergs waving swastikas and chanting for Sharia law. Nazi LARPing faggots are the single biggest liability on the rightwing, there is a reason why our enemies call anyone right leaning a Nazi, because no normal person wants anything to fucking do with nazis.

People are pretty easily persuaded when you lay out demographic decline to them and talk about the importance of preserving culture and history. NO ONE is persuaded by fucking autists siege heiling and chucklefucking about.

Learn some basic fucking political strategy or stop sooking about white genocide, because LARPs like this only contribute to it.

can you show me a protest where people on the right chant for sharia law?

Blunt force trauma from the idiots doing CPR incorrectly on her. The video proves she was never hit by the car. It would take more than a car to take out that whale.

This.

youtu.be/zX3mFCPnUSs

They're weird because they're civilian circuses with no central organizing force and so you get idiots who show up in their Led Zeppelin t-shirt and a shield with a Jarilo symbol on it getting attacked by 50 niggers because he doesn't know anybody on his side and they don't defend him. Maybe one day it will occur to people to go decked out like actual militia rather than random retards from the bus station.

We killed someone? Damn, we're powerful.

You know... DC just randomly accepting a "civil rights" movement that invokes "white civil rights" seems suspicious . Although that would be cool, I predict the whole thing is a doxxing party to further hurt us. ((They)) know that we are the peasants of our own country and want to shut us up because of us wanting a voice.This would be thw time to send us what they have experimented with the shit ((they)) were pulling in Gaza against Palestinians. They would look at the movement as some threat of violence and send not only ANTIFA out in the fray, but the federal riot squad as well as the secret service.

Stick to the internet and fight the guerilla war against the globalist left. There's a damned good reason why the Continental troops didn't line up to fight the British in a pitched battle. It's what the enemy wanted because they would have lost thanks to the British Empire's vast numbers and resources. The same principle applies to right wing political activism. Why expose yourself in a pitched battle when you know the media has an army of spin doctors and the Feds have a ton of plants looking to smear you and fuck everything up?

The enemy WANTS us to LARP in public because they know it's where they can beat us. The rules aren't fair, but neither is guerilla activism.

Attached: 1496089767677.jpg (1252x985, 299K)

You're right, it's not her fault she was an unhealthy fat fuck, leading directly to her death.
Neck yourself, faggot.

Who was it hitting that car with with sticks and using flamethrowers on protesters?

I can't wait to celebrate reverse hannukah. Where we snuff out a candle each day to remember the long lasting struggle against the jews. At the end you melt down the menorah into bullets and shoot some dradles. The best shot gets to open presents first.

go suck more spic dic ya faggot

Why are rights for white people such a threat that they have to be met with violence anyway? If you just let them protest peacefully no one would die.

>1 post by this nigger

Coroner said she died of blunt trauma to the torso but when they announced that they didn't say what kind of blunt trauma. The videos of the event don't clearly show her being hit by the car. But Field's charges went from second degree to first degree when they announced this. There is a real blackout about this case in terms of information. I have no idea what Field's defense team is doing or what their angle is but the case is in November.

Commie detected

Attached: Commie.png (284x459, 116K)

Disgusting. We are called People of Light.

Because "people of lightness" aren't actually in charge of their governments and haven't been in about a century. The anti-white movement is explicitly to maintain control by genociding the population before they can revolt.

It's a bit like a demon sterilizing the world so that Jesus can't be reborn.

The facts don't matter the results do. All Charlotessvile got us was more statues taken down and more Antifaggots recruited. There was 0 gained from that shit show and a fucking lot lost.

If anyone reading this was there last year, fuck you you fucking cunt, your retarded ass not being able to see and avoid such a fucking obvious trap is why so many statues got destroyed. You're a cunt and if your actions result in white interest causes damaged, you're antiwhite no matter how much you say "nigger", "kike" and fanboy over Richard Spencer.

>president trump, the peaceful antifa protestors were murdered in cold blood by the nazis how do you respond?
>good people on both sides
you dont know what you're talking about

I was going to go to Charlottesville, but this DC shit has me rather intrigued. I'll wait for father Francis to talk about this on an episode of Stormfront action radio to get the full scoop of of it.

i wish you fuckers would get the purpose of a folk devil

youtu.be/v6AJPuTPA74

Read the independent report done on the events that day. Police had large oversights on safety, they abandoned their posts, and they caused the initial conflicts then stood down. It is all on record.

Lulz. I wish you would.

This. And fucking read pic related before you polish your LARPing boots and fuel up your tiki torch. I swear stormtards and TRSodomites want to be perpetual losers sometimes.

Attached: PSA against LARPing.jpg (1058x337, 129K)

Because die Juden are afraid of white Americans. We are the ones that freed the nogs from slavery, damaged most of their monopoly (under Roosevelt), built many states, scared the red coats out of the 13 colonies, landed on the moon (debatable), actually tried to make a good term with the Soviets (Jews hated them more than anyone else), and more.

No one gave a fuck, all that statement did was give the left something to REEE about like always. MORE statues were destroyed, more white history was erased. Fuck every faggot that went there and contributed tot the destruction of historical monuments.

Go back to double fisting nigger dicks faggot

holy fuck, what out-of-touch, absolute idiots especially when sharia law is one of the few things that normies accept as bad and these people are supposed to promote European culture. who would ever want to be associated with this? thanks for the vid. idk how I never saw this. just disgraceful is all I can say after watching that, I'm partially at a loss for words. (((whoever))) thought that was a good idea needs to be flayed alive as an example.

Actual evidence will exonerate him but he'll be pauperized by the lawyer's bills.
The left won't care. Whether he's in jail or living with his parents, it's all the same to them.

Say hi to noor, Jow Forums

I've been to several Pro white rallies in my day, and it all comes down to similar factors for a successful and less incidental rally: you need to keep both side separated, rather than letting the both sides fight just so an unlawful assembly can be justified in law-enforcements eyes.

oh fug is it going to be another happening?
hillary must be going to trial in august

>charger was being threatened
>sped into crowd
>crowd starts attacking
>can't see car in front, car that had nobody in it
>speeds to get out of danger, after braking
>lard ass loser doesn't get hit by car and dies anyway

small edit

Attached: 1529362036222.png (1172x1036, 452K)

hey Finklestein watcha doin'?

Attached: 5aad55090a9e2.jpg (400x400, 47K)

The Larpers that larped as Nazis and White supremacist on the right were actually infiltrators from the left. They were spying on us since 2012. The larping was one of them

>You killed someone last year at one of these "events" Jow Forums,
Based.

Blunt trauma was the retards trying to restart her cholesterol filled heart.

maybe if holmes wasn't an obese sack of shit, he could've fled the scene on foot instead of driving through what he knows are packed streets. don't justify this fucktard's thoughtless and retarded actions. you can attack the media for how they've spun it, but don't act like this obese, disgusting neckbeard was justified in getting into a car and plowing down crowded streets.

Pretty sure that fat chick had a heart attack that is why she died.

neither of you have ever read the case documents on any domestic terrorist bust?
they're CIA niggers and fed plants

Attached: 1522648110390.png (480x466, 139K)

We should have one of these every day as long as it takes to shake all these subhumans off like fleas off a dog's back and finally oust the Jew.

Attached: diversity is expensive.jpg (1026x768, 102K)

the whole thing was organized by an obama crony that pretended to defect

I believe you, there is no way anyone actually trying to promote and preserve European culture would do that.

Just get those guys with assault rifles who protected the other rallies to show up and state cops and jews wont fuck around.

You just described just about everybody on this board

I can't wait to see how the libshits and (((media))) parse the successful lawsuit filed against the city for allowing and encouraging the violence to happen, and then that judgment directly rolling into Field's case. The city (with a Jewish mayor) already had to admit their fault, and it's obvious from the video Field's car was attacked before he accelerated. By definition of law it should be manslaughter, not murder.

I bet Fields goes to jail anyway though because if the FBI and DoJ can be politically biased, public defenders can be too. They'll just throw the case and accidentally forget to submit video evidence and witness testimony.

If we can figure out a way for Hitler larpers to stop coming to events and gas themselves, we may start having successful ones.

He took a one way street and couldn't see the end of the street where the mob was illegally blocking the road.

Protesting is boomer tier

Why edit it? He actually said those things.

cute

Attached: 1529613704992.png (897x694, 959K)

Yep. You cannot trust police.

Make them get the message that they aren't fucking welcome. NSM faggots, TWP and geriatric ex Klansmen need to fuck off permanently.