ygrevld m 3 new amp L1»-sq ws% uuacwy. wvlh gri.atresu|‘.s
3 Ten we Ieswt agamst an uca algonlhm (me flag H.-so a tag at
sxmflar)

4 Rsmcvéa an we malailram mu we nulnut FNG

5,1dea‘\y append an um-waged am ammame stawlnenl lo we
and afthr: Wags

ls were any van An mnuwymg ma we neaums, mhzr spaca var

rxmur “am 1' asaecrs m an image" Acharv ge. TEN} Iakaa
mvrumeu mags umcads am new-1e':s mm nnlmall/.

II

recAv='c>4A
Pfififiul

§\

rm not a what

2.: NM“. J

Nu ‘-m .4 Past

Attached: Untitled.png (482x782, 66K)

BOT!

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>A history of terrorism:
Menachem Begin, Stern Gang, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Isser Harel, Avraham Shalom Bendor

>Strategy
Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
PNAC, pro Israel thinktanks, wished for a new Pearl Harbor, worked for Bush
Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"

>Aftermath
Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
Kenneth Feinberg, Shila Birnbaum, Alvin K. Hellerstein, Michael B. Mukasey: litigation of Larry Silverstein, avoided real trials from 9-11 victims, compensation fund, etc.
Bernard Kerik, denied explosives in the vans, got money from Eitan Wertheimer two weeks before
The complicit jewish owned media

am», my mums wevs :uo uumam and myrme-ad
‘mu :2 rulred by me

x
x
wmgfvmmxexu vnnzmmun wauare, Iaggnhs, ‘
«ms {.39 ‘
£56 I
O5]
; 1
‘ram deanyda nmwam us :» amamate ms '5‘ a way mat
v5gg}ever wmanws fags can me.
!
\

}=ws not original anrms, 1 like W5 idea mam |t1an_!
qg sum 9‘ or anyflnng em many
era
mm mm:
Dc»?

Attached: Untitled.png (425x625, 77K)

Attached: תמונה שנייה.png (307x254, 12K)

Attached: post.png (307x250, 8K)

What is the topic that needs to be obfuscated? Why go to the trouble?

Attached: ic-978.png (934x259, 33K)

are you surprised? it's summer

_ ..179094A11.11113
,1759279,6 Oh da,altl,te nunng soft., hens% may no way rne After aq, it ,x Irteral and. it pl.. data sa, oaf
almost Ike Itls bas been mmon to the onlini woad 51,,IGS 2413.2*.
7,-fe safne foot sew.. your response:
everydu, th.t.rnes out (5,00k1Inbla Sprnyetl With. aN,an, thug .70,11.C.118 .010.
rm nal robot

Attached: Untitled.png (365x613, 41K)

Hey u faggot stop with all this obfuscation and get to the office onions boy

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-21 16-35-44.png (315x284, 18K)

Attached: wea232.jpg (948x443, 26K)

Attached: Untitled.png (402x345, 209K)

Attached: תמונה שלישית.png (308x253, 12K)

This thread is mostly to jumpstart development.

I'll work on it when I have time, but I'm not making anything more than a script that calls imagemagick and exiftool.

But a LOIC-style GUI is clearly superior, especially for Winfags,

Attached: Untitled.png (461x700, 60K)

Checked. I love Obama too, what are the chances? :D

Attached: SWEET.jpg (1100x825, 290K)

B A B E L
F A L L I N G

Attached: ic-8417.png (866x414, 28K)

Attached: street Hookers.jpg (338x276, 21K)

Attached: תמונה רביעית.png (315x259, 10K)

Its apparently obvious you are human and are from Israel.

We love immigrants here

uE to Thread tio.173896489
sht Mth99aU6 otadenhals. madam, leereepelate Wen. 101 at recta acad., work., wen a smell Petteeteett autlasm: lateaudtee to bea law L1v;eev117.4,.. Name NOM Yer ilt1VVettee hat Mat Mere, we much teeing against Om taee ES,ECIALIY when we Utak about simple GUI ewe..., Lactase even a Vaindowa vaer, means it% a pee pee
0 I'm note rebel mom.

Attached: Untitled.png (443x573, 71K)

Attached: 8d9.jpg (521x434, 68K)

YOU CAN'T COMPETE FAGIT

Attached: FF.png (311x250, 11K)

thnx, your post gave me psychosis

Attached: psychosises pauked.jpg (987x720, 145K)

Attached: Untitled.png (376x280, 33K)

It's not good enough
What's your point enyway?

Attached: 1529615072.png (1000x663, 109K)

Þæz æz æj græyð ijdæej baþ yuj shud mayic þæ tægsd mår anrídæblæ

Might I suggest using this tactic only for shit so epic that they try to slide the hell out of it? For instance, the OIG report came out, & every thread on it was slid to shit. Since it's the bottom feeding grunts that sift through this shit first, & the LAST thing they want is the added work of what would be required to keep up on things via screen caps...why don't we minimize the incentives for them to get the leg up on it, & just "cap-post" for "critical" communique? Develop extensions, perfect the defenses, but only incorporate the action for things of substance. Also, JUST posting screen caps will hasten their rebuttal...always always ALWAYS include text, no matter how meaningless (have a folder of stupid phrases of text to copy/paste), to fly that much lower than the radar.....this is a solid plan, but should be used wisely.

Attached: 1524427007961.jpg (1730x2670, 1.56M)

Attached: 1508508465284.jpg (577x537, 265K)

Þæþ feyz wæn þæ "cam" könåwz?

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-160723.png (978x978, 295K)

Attached: gitdcian.png (1397x1440, 518K)

not this newfaggotry again

Attached: 1527808091507.jpg (408x447, 27K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-161255.png (978x857, 223K)

Huæþ njuwfajodry, bått? Þæz æz huæþ þæy olvejz duw. Ræspånd wiff inæjinn bullshjiæt

there's a reason these threads pop up every summer. It's funny that I can here your accent by trying to read that though
>olvejz
kek

Attached: this is funner than the usual caper.png (606x114, 32K)

Attached: there are so many of these all over the webwebweb.png (1024x136, 32K)

Attached: 060.png (404x371, 127K)

yeah, it's a good thing datamining bots can't read your brilliant post, god knows what they could do with such rich information

Attached: 8587481255.jpg (330x296, 24K)

bump. FWIW, even the best OCR applications require huge amounts of human effort, esp. for handwritten documents

we can't do handwritten but there are RNNs that generate unique script form text

it's not impossible to decipher our little plan, it's just more effort than it'sworth

lol

It's not very hard to denoise the images on the fly as part of an ocr routine, especially when using machine learning. Look up denoising auto encoders, they will fix up letters that are way more fucked up than what you can produce.

Attached: stylus on a touchpad & no practice .png (1558x1196, 1.24M)

good point. pic related seems noisy in the sense that it's hard for a human to read but not a computer.

this is becoming an interesting little side project. what kind of noise do you think would be best, then? a random scatter of bits isn't enough.

Attached: denoising-example.png (420x140, 19K)

Your best bets are adversarial samples. These will work on some machine learning algorithms, but not all. Images are distorted on the level of a few pixels that will trick a neural net into giving the wrong answer. You would combine this with regular distortion for "normal" ocr. You can refer to "Learning Universal Adversarial Perturbations" by Hayes et al for a useful implementation.

Attached: 176.png (180x69, 8K)

If you are in any way familiar with Python, look up FoolBox, that way you can start to automate the process. You may even be able to get the trained models working cross platform, but it doesn't really sound like any of you guys are capable of doing any of that.