Fair point. Not to mention that the Oceania, Palestine, and Americas were practically stolen from the natives

Fair point. Not to mention that the Oceania, Palestine, and Americas were practically stolen from the natives.

Attached: z53iqw7pwv411.jpg (720x612, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZodfL3hqv8
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they only have themselves to blame
conquest was the name of the game forever
the west, the whites, won that game and now the losers are crying foul and begging to take part in the systems that grew from it

Yes, we all know Western Countries are the only ones who did that...

Colonization is ancient by now, and brought education, infrastructure and technology to these niggers.

But the era of non-whites flooding into white nations occurred after whites voluntarily handed former colonized lands back to the natives.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZodfL3hqv8

Without the white man the oil would still be underground and mudshits would be living in mudhuts without any understanding of internal combustion engines.

Let's not forget 80% of Russia.

Sweden, Finland,Norway.
OP BTFO

Good point.

Not many, I'd say.
Look at China,its not like we colonised them, but they are spreading fucking everywhere.
Lazy people always migrate to where they'll get a free ride.
Greedy people will go where they can exploit.
Corrupt people will go where they can get away with their bullshit.

Third world shit holes are full of corrupt, greedy and lazy bastards that are clamouring to get into better societies, and that'd be no different if we hadn't built a road or two in their shit holes!

Why is Austria capital being colonised by immigrants when they were never a colonial power.
Why are there immigrants in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Because they are shitskinned animals looking to exploit us like colonial masters that's why.

>white people move into countries full of savages
>create great civilizations

>white people try to hand the land back to the former occupants
>great civilizations fall into ruin
>former occupants want to move into white countries

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

the phillipines were a colony and i dont see any slanted eyed bamboorats boating to my fatherland for gibs

Attached: 1524602441830.jpg (387x252, 42K)

They are leaving their homelands to live amongst the builders of great civiliaztion.

>blaming entire western countries and not the shadowy elite who do this on purpose to sow conflict as a means of trapping us in a contrived dialectic

Why is Scotland Wales and Ireland being colonised by these black hypocritical animals they were victims of English expansionism.

Africa has a shitload of resources that colonial powers didn't know about like Uranium and various other metals and oils

Eh? Your guys blame immigrants for EVERYTHING

The British Empire was the largest one yet, so?

Whites import slaves and cheap labour from other countries and then blame everyone but themselves for it.

The job-stealing freeloader's tale is still alive, huh?

You overcomplicate it.
They just want free votes and to exploit cheap labour.
If only 5% of the scum vote and work, that's a free 5% because the elite aren't the ones footing the bill. We are.

>I'm fleeing muslims trying to kill me a fellow Muslim because of white Christians!
What

>Whites import slaves and cheap labour from other countries and then blame everyone but themselves for it.
My point is that past colonization cannot be the source of non-whites flooding into white countries, dumbass.

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: B03C50B8-91B6-4F6E-AE26-1F2A2A544466.jpg (1024x515, 67K)

You dumb false Slav posting kike.
I listed three distinct types of third worlders.
EG.
Pajeets coming to work for cheap in it.
Chinks coming to buy up land and evade tax
Coconuts coming for the benefit.

Are you so stupid as to not see that there are a few different motivations?

We only came here to tell the aboriginals about some new diseases they might not be aware of.

If Europeans had stayed put, there would be no one to immigrate to but europe.
But they'd have no tools to guilt them so they'd tell you to cuck off.

And the population of the Americas would still be under 50 million, and tmsub-saharan Africa would be in yhe 30ish million range like when the Europeans showed up.

Sweden did colonize southern New Jersey, then their colony got conquered by the Netherlands.

>Western countries
>fellow whites
I'm seeing a (((pattern))) here

>white people move into countries full of savages
Wrong. There were no countries before white people arrived.
>create great civilizations
Wrong again. Colonies were always backwater shitholes.
>white people try to hand the land back to the former occupants
Wrong three times. White people have never tried to give back land to the former occupants, they've either lost it in wars or surrendered their claims after it became too exensive to maintain
>great civilizations fall into ruin
Wrong four times. Read above.

We're too kind. We "thought" that improving living conditions, improving cleanliness/hygiene, establishing education, building infrastructure and "teaching men to fish" would be appreciated
>all we have to show for it is 'Kill Whitey', Democratic strongholds that are violent shit holes, kangletz squatting over a frantically dug hole on a formerly pristine/White sands beach, and General Butt Nekkid

EVERYONE WAS PEACEFUL FOR 300,000 YEARS UNTIL YOU GUYS CAME ALONG AND INVENTED WAR

Reminder that libtards unironically believe that minority shitholes with even trace histories of colonization would be Wakanda-tier if they had been left alone.

And how many times did Russia destroy whiter nations with communism. You need to gulag yourself.

So the people flooding into Sweden are the native inhabitants of southern New Jersey?

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism#Islamic_Writers_and_Scholars_on_Black_People

Attached: c02e38610cb8880907383988cacd0d1f60f6c0584512fa73bb17414b6eeec369.jpg (1319x1174, 255K)

>military in the middle east

That's all you kike's fault.

Attached: 295cc5b5cacc3921140742e15c403dfe79475e477e9a395a430fa830b2e2ec00.jpg (1024x803, 186K)

this guy gets paid by the post and bonused on the responses
look at him. he has nothing and is just trying to get the yous so he can justify his job

"Hari Kondabolu" isn't a Jew, obviously. He's a street shitter.

Democrat run states and cities have the highest living standards in the nation and pay more taxes, what are yapping about?
Let me guess, you also think that Confederacy and the Nazi Empire could've been the white Wakandas now?

Reminder that if they kept the immigrants out, they would still be alive.

Attached: image.jpg (583x1024, 152K)

>being this much of a schizo

Attached: images (15).jpg (298x403, 31K)

Pretty much this. I went to Ivory Coast and it was the same shit.
>French built a few paved roads and a limited electricity network
>50 years after independence the niggers haven't added 1 meter to the existing networks
>a few central cities have road and electricity access, hundreds of villages have nothing and aren't even mapped
>enter a building near a village
>board on the wall with a lesson still chalked on it, this used to be a school
>ask a kid about it
>"our white man teacher left when the civil war started so we don't have school anymore"
>said kids now work the cacao plantations and some get gruesome injuries with machetes
>politicians are corrupt as fuck and still operate on the tribal level
Everything is a mess because these niggers are not only too dumb to progress, they're also too dumb to just maintain what was given to them

>People of Light
*cringe*

Attached: snap.jpg (490x600, 37K)

Africans wouldn't even have been aware of other countries.

Attached: 1505071130297.png (1023x771, 379K)

Zero, they come for the free gibs not because of colonial past they didnt even experience.

well fine
but look at his points
he has nothing to provide. so either i'm schizophrenic, he's retarded, or he's an actual shill
i know your selection but i think the other choices are more accurate

Not really, but stay salty.

Good. It was better than they deserved.

Attached: 1529018006475.jpg (400x267, 31K)

Idiot point. How many times have European and Asian nations been destroyed and rebuilt themselves? The reason these nations are shitholes is simple: the people within them are incapable of building a country that ISN'T a shithole.

Which is the best possible reason I can think of to keep them out of our lands.

They came here Hans
Though Filips are an odd group.
The men tend to be based and the females awful.

So these shitskins are trying to ride our coat tails?

Analyze the criticism. Colonization was simply an example of white success. Every nation on the planet has a history rife with conflict. White people just happened to be better equipped to succeed in that conflict.

In other words, shitskins want to immigrate to white countries because we are historically successful. Leftists try to frame this reality in a negative light. Don't let them. You shouldn't be ashamed that your ancestors were successful.

WHITE IS RIGHT
WOMP WOMP

Attached: White Is Right.jpg (791x1024, 119K)

Attached: 1521510471025.png (400x467, 49K)

>if western countries had not colonized them
Please tell me how the middle east and sub saharan africa was colonized. I'd like to move there and own a plantation.

>exploit them for natural resources
By exploit them you mean pay them ridiculous amounts of money? In case anyone hasn't noticed the only nations in these shitholes that aren't imploding are the ones who explicitly export oil.

>destabilization
Please tell me where the mind control ray is that lets us white people force niggers to kill niggers and sandniggers kill sandniggers. These countries were unstable to begin with, at most the west is choosing the slightly less barbaric ones to support. Or not as the case was with Obama supporting moderate terrorists. You're welcome to thank us for kicking him out.

Check the fossil record and you will find there were people in america before the tribes calling themselves the natives occupied it. I'm sure the real natives legally gifted their land over to each of the next waves of people to invade it and all committed suicide. Or they were lost to the same wars the tribes engaged in with one another. Those wars occurred both before, during, and long after the europeans arrived. All are invaders the natives are long extinct.

>The people of Latin America are the descendants of Spanish colonists and the inheritors of the responsibility for their brutal war crimes.
>Don't blame the beautiful Anglo for the Spics crimes