How did things get this bad, Jow Forums?

How did things get this bad, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1527701981537.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

Attached: kke.jpg (1279x718, 727K)

We let women vote.

Also jews

humans were always shit. new shit same shit cup.

...and work.
...and didn’t encourage them to get married so they wouldn’t have to raise kids alone

Complacency with this "not hurting anyone" societal attitude.

We didn't kill all jews

This.

I also think that the constitution should have been fervently anti jew and clearly states no jewish presence allowed at all.

Whatever the fuck that creature is, it's pure evil.

The Alt Left of course, coupled with over immigration and over population from foriegn sources.

The liberals are dieing out. They only have one kid usually if even that. White Right needs to up baby production and wait for the alt lefties and the far libs to die out while continueing on mass deportations of entire families.

Attached: 1528423286895.jpg (700x780, 380K)

Making it illegal to beat them and fire them

Me on the left.

Old white men are dying more each day (thankfully). The far right's days are numbered.. these days are just like their last dying gasp.

Somebody post another creatura from YouTube video called explaining drag culture to kids or whatever

wrong side won ww2

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: 7F45F823-3063-48AA-943A-FDD191C207C1.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

We all know the atheist’s three favorite verses in the Bible: “Judge not lest you be judged” (Matthew 7:1Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)), “He who is without sin cast the first stone” . Why are these his favorites? Because they allow the atheist to escape accountability to God. He is guilty before God and doesn’t like to hear about it – just like the thief would like people to stop judging him and saying that stealing is wrong, especially the cops, judges, and lawmakers (until the thief becomes the victim of theft). But there’s bad news for the atheist. These verses don’t say what they think they say. The Bible commands us to judge, and these verses are fully consistent with the rest of the Bible.

the gates of hell have been opened and the demons have spilled forth relentlessly

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

I have bad genetics and no social instinct. You expect me to just continually have babies with disorders and be driven crazy by them with no financial future?

We didn't start killing them about 20-30 years ago when this shit started to get out of control.

Attached: 1528579713088.png (2000x2000, 86K)

Correction. The old cuckservatives of yesteryear are dying off. If you thought they were bad, trust me faggot, wait until you get a load of us.

I await for our alien overlords to purge the human filth.

Attached: 1499610960905.jpg (500x649, 41K)

And I plan to fight hard against you and the radical left at the same time with your ideals over reals bullshit.

dont lose hope, user. they are fighting like this because we are winning. more and more people each day are realising the faults in the left as the left continues to eat itself. the more we win the harder they fight. don't lose hope, user. kek is with us.

Attached: hotelhitler.jpg (378x300, 45K)

>“He who is without sin cast the first stone”
John 7:53—8:11 were not in the original greek manuscripts.

>Judge not lest you be judged
When the entire chapter that includes this verse is read. You realize that this is about self-righteousness and hypocrisy.

Yeah, you should probably just KYS. Try an anti-freeze margarita.

p o l i t i c a l c o r r e c t n e s s

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-223451_Twitter.jpg (970x268, 45K)

Since everything law related became literally Hitler.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

>“He who is without sin cast the first stone”
id have smugly thrown the first stone 2bh

Didn't the Pope some years ago state that atheists can get into heaven too as long as they live like decent people?

Jews.

Like looking into Satan's eyes

Attached: output.webm (1155x480, 584K)

there were no jews when the constitution was written, the word "jew" wasn't invented until around the same time period 1700s. Try to find the word "Jew" in any book before 1700

Attached: itou.jpg (500x750, 148K)

Liberals don't need to procreate, they have control over education. They will just indoctrinate the next generation of children.

Attached: 1527729483870.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Attached: dd.png (605x1001, 1M)

Attached: eeee.png (296x476, 289K)

Attached: everytime.png (134x120, 20K)

>Liberals don't need to procreate, they have control over education. They will just indoctrinate the next generation of children.
High school math teacher here. You have no idea how true this is...
I'm barely allowed to teach my subject. Even then I have women come in every few weeks to make sure the content "represents all cultures equally."

A-ann Coulter?

Attached: 1527951136037.png (602x611, 266K)

Liberals and other weak minded folks. Don't worry at some point living will get hard again and mother Earth will clear out these freeloaders.

>Liberals and other weak minded folks. Don't worry at some point living will get hard again and mother Earth will clear out these freeloaders.
The problem is we can't achieve greatness. Every time society builds up to a high level, the liberals take over. Because they're allowed to thrive.
Strong men protect them, until they outnumber and destroy those men. Then society crumbles, and we're back to square one.

Attached: 1527282422469.png (390x499, 295K)

Attached: Frampt19.jpg (1600x876, 441K)

How do they force their '''''progressive''''' propaganda in math teaching? How is that even possible in math out of all the school subjects? When I learned math in high school, the only content in our books were text and simple pictures that were math related only.

You can teach kids these days less, back in the 90s the learn trigonometry when they were 12, nowadays the learn at 16.

We stopped Germany from wiping out the communists

Obligatory

Attached: that fucking thing isn't human.jpg (1425x1071, 689K)

Attached: leftlikeschildsexgrooming2.jpg (1078x1066, 287K)

Here's a question for leftists. Why are the parents of these transgender kids dressing them like sluts? Why are these kids not dressed in normal 10 year old girl clothes? Why do they have to be dressed in an overly sexualised manner? Isn't that a little suspicious?

What the fuck are you talking about? How about the word and its equivalent in French and German that appears in expulsion texts and anti-Semitic works through the Middle Ages? On the JEWS and Their Lies was written in the 16th century.

>tfw u smell that virgin boipucci

media jew manufacturing