T.86%

t.86%

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-21-23-24-05-710.jpg (1080x1079, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou,_Maine#2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presque_Isle,_Maine#2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limestone,_Maine#2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perham,_Maine#2010_census
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

>city
>i
>t
>y

>Time to move to Billings
WOMP WOMP!

Attached: E8B804E8-A97D-4DDE-ABA1-D55FF9C9744D.jpg (555x555, 380K)

What is Billings?

How is Maine 94% white if they have no cities over 86% white

this

ohnononono

>whitest city in America
>still less white than the UK

Kek, you mutts can never talk shit to us again. Pathetic.

rural retards

Consistency

mutts in charge of math

It's a city, nigger

my whole state is 98% white faggot

Every city is consistently less white than the statewide average? Explain

it's almost as if there's a large number of rural white people ...

who is gonna save you from mohammed kraut boy

Kek, no state is 98% white. Nice try mutt, but I have an IQ at least 20 points higher than yours so can easily see through your lies. The absolute STATE of you!

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Wew lad...

You cannot be serious.

Yes?

Niggers don't live in the country because they can't get good gibs there. So rural areas are overwhelmingly white.

>opening whole foods, an upscale grocery store with higher prices, in a low income area
for what purpose?

Not going to bother arguing with morons about how statistics work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou,_Maine#2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presque_Isle,_Maine#2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limestone,_Maine#2010_census
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perham,_Maine#2010_census

Plus thousands more.

Whats the demographic breakdown of London again?

>population of 9000
>city

Holy fuck the absolute state of you. Obviously if we included the thousands of bumpkin towns with tiny populations we'd find somewhere 99% white.

Attached: 1509551930994.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Still substantially whiter than NYC, lmao

And Billings is an attractive place.

Attached: billings-mt.jpg (627x289, 63K)

Right, because you're the one that decides what what constitutes a city in Maine, not the state government or anything. Hope this is bait

didn't you guys just pass NYC in violent crime rate despite banning everything and anything? good work, muhammad, your country is toast and you spend your time shittalking the US. Does your gov't know you're on here posting hate speech? I might have to tip them off

The thread is about America as a whole, not Maine. You are fucking retarded.

Montana has a lot of Native Indians. They mostly keep to themselves and want to be left alone.

>you guys

I'm not from London, ignorant cunt

Guess Maine isn't in America. Later

And what? You dont think you'll be in our position 30 years down the line? Look at the nonwhite birthrates, youd have to outright deport them to keep the UK majority white.

West Virginia, smart guy

The disdain for whiteness even from actual fucking white people is incredible. All natural human instinct and self preservation has been completely removed from them. Somehow they seem to magically believe that when they finally achieve the POC majority utopia they think they want, they will actually be treated well instead of rounded up with all the other whites, right and left alike.

I live in a town of 200, 98.1% white. We got a couple poo in loos at the gas station.

These things I never pay but mommy Merkel makes sure I do anyway.

West Virginia, Maine, Vermont. Fuck off brit

that is a bullshit claim there are cities in Maine that are still 100%

>let's have states' individual definitions of what constitutes a city dramatically affect our study instead of setting our own requirements for what city actually means
>oh looks like this state defines a city as any settlement with 1000 people or more therefore this tiny town nobody has ever heard of is the "whitest city in America" compared along the likes of LA, Chicago and NYC

Attached: 1520607881585.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I was speaking in general terms, you deflecting cunt. if you had a real argument, you'd respond with one and not this drivel, faggot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans?wprov=sfla1

Sit the fuck down.

money, career building, and power, people are always willing to whore themselves out for any of these three reasons.
The whole notion of gaining what's 'rightfully yours' at the expense of others, becomes a whole lot easier as you step over people you will never meet in your life.

NYC doesn't even rank in the top 10 US cities for violent crime rate, nice sophistry

That can't be the lightest city. Where I live is 99% people of light.

i dont wanna read percentages about whites left anymore

every time i see one it decreases

Attached: 1476683091076.png (289x445, 325K)

so it's confirmed, Billings will be the capital of the new ethnostate. Pack your bags lads wew we're going to Billings

whos is gonna save you from tyrone muttboi?

fuck cities

a britbong trying to tell americans who's white.
you looked outside your window lately muhammed?

Attached: 1529530433274.jpg (293x222, 22K)

>to see how we calculated
muh (((methodology)))

>memeflag

>not sure if aisan or just downs syndrome

Attached: Gthaving+a+gf+gtpostin+wojak+_99f9b7b50ce23a2452cdad0adeb8f098.png (604x608, 5K)

Oi, I'm gonna have to chilly whop you to the slamma for expressing hoyper nationalism. Allah save the Queen

Good tip... I ought to relocate to Billings. sounds nice.