PEOPLE OF LIGHT

Is this the best argument for people calling us Pol, what are your thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-213333~2.png (1080x1417, 283K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-213339~2.png (1080x1446, 282K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-213342~2.png (1080x1418, 221K)

Person of Light reporting in

Attached: PoL.png (200x200, 30K)

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: 67AC6319-448C-4B81-9F07-11C1062B90E0.jpg (650x366, 80K)

Tell people to replace white with Jew and see if they're still ok with it.

trololololls

It is actually gaining a fair bit of traction on Twitter lmfao. The responses tend to be a variation of...

1) Triggered nigger going "how can ya'll be ppl of light when ya'll burn in da sun n sheeit"

2) People sperging on their keyboards ie "PEOPLE OF LIGHT? FHSHJRLGHRSH I DONT EVEN"

3) Whites with rainbow flags next to their name talking about how terrible white people are.

Attached: blue-eyes-world.png (490x549, 408K)

>us

They don`t even realize that they do it publicity by criticizing

INSIDIOUS propaganda

Attached: insidious.png (800x1912, 251K)

It feels like at least 3/4 of the white people responding negatively are women too.

It really goes to show how women were/are the unguarded back door in the house of Western civilization.

people are falling for it, apparently

Attached: falling for it.jpg (804x623, 58K)

And these are the people meant to be giving birth to the next generation of white men. Getting to a cultures women and turning them against their men is an extremely powerful method of subversion, especially when they can vote.

lack of a strong father figure teaching values at home will lead to that.
mothers are incompetent as parents.

It’s literal niggers and queers bitching that they might have to share their “oppressed” titles with the (global minority) majority

Excellent stuff, fellow PoL (people of light).

Attached: 1529448132196.jpg (1000x936, 181K)

Person of Light reporting in
>inb4 hate

fgsd

Attached: but im whiter.png (1527x242, 15K)

>people of light
this shit is really easy to do if you think about it

'we have eyes of the sky, and skin of the stars'
fuckin niggers always going on about muh ''POC'' you all are literally the same fucking color in different shades, BROWN. DIRT.

Attached: 1516487197775.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It doesnt take much for nigger jealousy and hatred to surface either. They absolutely HATE the idea of whites ever being regarding as beautiful, smart, virtuous etc because it fucks with their "black is beautiful" self delusion narrative and reminds them what low tier subhumans they are.

GIANT /Qresearch/ salt thread

reminder that according to my research, Qresearch is a huge board, 1/5 the size of Jow Forums and VERY much worth engaging with.

Attached: huge qrresearch thread.jpg (2602x7200, 3.29M)

Attached: 9F7D8E75-3C8E-4C9C-A531-C67BFC45010A.jpg (600x630, 81K)

thats pretty much how twitter is reacting actually

Attached: speechless.jpg (811x270, 20K)

>complains about people of light
>literally named @brightloki

>the day Jow Forums became a people

Is this average admixture for individuals or just the different groups of people around the country in general?

Attached: White Liberals Not Even Once.jpg (780x2751, 339K)

This is far better than it might seem at first. The word white (male) has certainly garnered a huge amount of stigma. And most of it undeserved. How can I say such a bigoted thing you hear yourself asking?
Well, _I_ did not have slaves, nor would I have been pro bringing in slaves (being able to look further than 1 quarterly report into the future helps). I did not conquer or colonize anywhere except my basement flat (rather clean thank you for asking). So all this fucking blame is just insane.

I refer to many of them as People of Reptile/Insect depending on the sound they’re emulating

This meme has to stop, parents do maybe 10% of the raising. They CAN make you insane or psychopathic, but usually they make you what we call a "normie". Society does ALL the rest aka 90%. Friends, school, media, other parental figures (teachers, kindergarten "moms" etc). You as father can not under Western law stop your daughter or son from becoming degenerate marxists, no chance.

>defective skin
nothing negative about that, eh?

Attached: 1472676457875.jpg (500x396, 22K)

If white people are people of light, what are asians? I don't think they're considered people of color.

I've heard Asian college students refer to them self that way.

Literally the most adaptable skin type out there

Top kek I never connected the acronym before now.

Attached: 1494590014213.jpg (1816x1352, 383K)

> Defective skin
> White woman

These stupid cunts are going to be naked and chained in slave markets or dead and contorted on the side of the road with cum leaking out of every hole once the evil racist patriarchal white man they so hate isnt there to protect them anymore.

I don't think it's catching on that well. People see asians as a pseudo white.

chinks

Attached: 1491542568636.jpg (589x334, 57K)

what's qresearch, precious?

Asians are flip floppers who will go with whatever benefits them the most at that moment.

>i myself am white
((()))?

>People of Light
>PoL
>pol

This 'People of Light' shit is new to me, is this intentional or an amazing coincidence?

White is white and everything that isn`t is subhuman and can go fuck itself.

>People Of Rice
>People Of Anime
options?

People of Light (PoL) must defend themselves from racism in all its despicable forms.

those calling it "invalid" are giving it validity. may the movement codify its goals and become a light leading people away from the Weimar

So, honorary jews?

why do niggers always talk about hundreds of years of slavery? White people were being enslaved for thousands of years by other whites

Exactly.

Attached: DgDb96RV4AEa0oW.jpg (888x499, 107K)

>People of light
Oh that's fucking good

That's been done already

Attached: 1492468233312.jpg (812x623, 300K)

Transphobia is perfectly rational and logical. The alternative is that somehow, these people without a soul had some 'identity' put in the wrong body. But if you have no soul then what or where is the identity? in the brain, right? So, essentially you have a female brain in a male body? The only explanation is a mutation or genetic abnormality. In which case treatment is ideal to rectify it, not embrace it. In no area of medicine do we say, oh you have schizophrenia, good, go run naked outside and yell at the demons telling you to blow up the chrysler building--that'll work. No we medicate and find fixes/solutions.

The only other alternative is God did give you a soul in which case he put it in the wrong body. I would suggest god isn't so inept. So, if there's a soul, you are in the right body, but deluded and choosing to embrace it. The same way a pedophile embraces their lust for powerless, young, children.

Nice try fags, ECT for you.

>parents do maybe 10% of the raising.
Yes that is to christcucktianity
European culture was adamant about 50-60% of the raising being done by the father with 10% by the mother and 30% done almost exclusively by society and other individuals

people of light sounds gay as shit. i too dislike the term white, we should just use "european" instead of "white"

It's about using "people first" language, and using it on our own terms. If they'd concede without allowing us to self-name, they'd brand us as "people of whiteness", which is not acceptable. We choose "people of light".

Attached: how-to-hide-things-secret-hiding-places-2-5a38d2c72dc7a__605.gif (800x534, 860K)

Most Asians are just bug people

not mine but this tiny post blew caused a lot of /qresearch/ boomers to blow a gasket

Attached: boomers breaking a gasket.jpg (464x202, 24K)

This
>ITS 2018
>THERES NOTHING DISGUSTING ABOUT AXING YOUR DICK
Absolute liberal think
>everyone should be accepting of my retarded decisions and believes
>but I’m allowed to be violently against those who differ from my own

> (OP) (You)
>Transphobia is perfectly rational and logical. The alternative is that somehow, these people without a soul had some 'identity' put in the wrong body. But if you have no soul then what or where is the identity? in the brain, right? So, essentially you have a female brain in a male body? The only explanation is a mutation or genetic abnormality. In which case treatment is ideal to rectify it, not embrace it. In no area of medicine do we say, oh you have schizophrenia, good, go run naked outside and yell at the demons telling you to blow up the chrysler building--that'll work. No we medicate and find fixes/solutions.
>The only other alternative is God did give you a soul in which case he put it in the wrong body. I would suggest god isn't so inept. So, if there's a soul, you are in the right body, but deluded and choosing to embrace it. The same way a pedophile embraces their lust for powerless, young, children.
>Nice try fags, ECT for you.

Bro, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you not see his use of transphobia for the arguments sake? That's what the whole question was is he using a good argument.

Fuck Transgenders and their mental illness.

People of chitin sounds more like a turkish thing.

sometimes a whisper is more powerful than a scream

Attached: q meme.png (800x764, 4K)

/path of light/

So jews were cannibals?

Attached: its ok.png (390x452, 8K)

transgenderism is a mental illness. Not playing along with their mental work of fiction is sane and rational.

You're not white stfu

Nobody blames you personally for slavery. Pretending it never happened is just cowardly denial though. Same with ignoring reconstruction, Jim Crow, and everything that happened from then to the present. You’re sticking your head up your ass and trying to pretend it’s the same thing as trans people getting murdered for trying to go to the bathroom

>stfu
(((they))) are here.

> (You)
>transgenderism is a mental illness. Not playing along with their mental work of fiction is sane and rational.

That's the point though, he's playing them at their own game. By using their bullshit against them they have no choice to agree.

I can't wait till stroppy man dressing as woman niggers like this cunt get called out for racism when he refuses to call us POL

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-234410~2.png (1080x982, 575K)

There's ongoing research that indicates many people with gender gender dysphoria are "macrochimeras", where one twin mostly absorbed another in the womb, but some genetic material continued to develop.

I was just meme with the "it's ok to be white"

why are you so upset person of only 56% light? Are you mad? wanna talk about it?

Attached: burger education.png (395x376, 231K)

>as a white person myself

This guy is a kike, right?

Also what the fuck is this dumb shit. White Europeans don't need re-branding. The only people who need to change names every couple decades are niggers, wetbacks, kikes, and other parasites who are so foul that you could call them "puppies and cupcakes" and after a decade of association people would spit when they said the new phrase.

Attached: fellow whites 10.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Cool, so one day there will be a pill your wife can take and your kid won't be a weeabo faggot for 17 years before outing himself as a woman who loves cock.

Calm down with your slur sir. People of Light are light skinned, not derogatorily “white”, a hateful blanket statement of all light skinned individuals

well i got banned of /qresearch/ so if anyone else wants to chime in over there feel free. We were having such a productive discussion too, but I guess even MUH PATRIOTS censors for thought crime as badly as anywhere else.

Attached: banned.jpg (734x1065, 134K)

>pretending it never happened
Nobody is pretending it didn’t happen, nobody gives a fuck except niggers this day and age because American whites haven’t owned slaves in over 100 years

>if we take the high road THIS TIME and don't stoop to their level then we'll surely win!

you either play their game (which can be used against them very easily) or you can continue to be a fucking loser like the long line of failed "conservatives" that only cared about being nice guys.

I am person of LIGHT, respect my identity,

Attached: 1529252266355.jpg (794x702, 112K)

There's that experiment where using magnets to disable the threat processing center of the brain makes people more liberal.

Jow Forums is full of boomer conservatism

>boomer conservatism

Attached: 1526336561584.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

That pic is so much bull. A & w failed because they were not a large enough franchise to compete

Beat me to it

Every single time it amazes me how quick people are to fall for a simple hastily cobbled up psyop from Jow Forums.
Every single time.

Just feed the kid red meat, avoid onions, force him to go outside, and the natural hormones will sort the rest out, like it did in 99.99% of cases throughout history.

I feel like it's stupid and a psyop.

>can't articulate why

worthless post.

How is this as a counter argument to people who have caught on to the fact that this operation may or may not be from
Jow Forums? Also, the original reply in pic related says "we know you're a pol troll, now go away." Just to let all of you aspies know that in pic related I am not mentioning our base of operations for no reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-190714_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 510K)

let them know it came from here. it doesn't matter. do you think all the "others" got together and branded themselves people of color? of course not. it was some over educated hook nosed professor in a commie university that invented it. doesn't stop them from using it at every opportunity now does it?

people yell at me and tell me im WHITE RACIST
and i'm just like people of light! please. people of light, you are abusingme.

Attached: so_bused_pol.jpg (249x203, 8K)

>I am person of LIGHT, respect my identity,

>I am a shill com
>
>let them know it came from here. it doesn't matter. do you think all the "others" got together and branded themselves people of color? of course not. it was some over educated hook nosed professor in a commie university that invented it. doesn't stop them from using it at every opportunity now does it?

Exactly.
>I feel like it's stupid and a psyop.

Listen, if this catches on these cucks can say "whites can't experience racism" we reply "but I'm a person of light you biggoted racist respect muh terminology"

If they begin calling us people of light we can do what those mentally challenged regards Transgenders do "I'm not white I'm a person of light how can I be racist" we can then start screaming back at them "muh racism" play them at their own dirty games.

/pol is a forum for People Of Light

there is now officially PEOPLE OF LIGHT TWITTER. We invented a whole genre of entertainment, lads.

Attached: they love it.jpg (617x549, 47K)

omfg you jackasses are hilarious. I'm busting my sides over here. Love this idea - when people mention Jow Forums just act confused and pretend they mean "People of Light"

Attached: omfg my sides.jpg (598x516, 54K)

>traps r not ghey.

Attached: x.jpg (400x400, 12K)

yeah, it's literally right there in the name

path of light
requiscat in pace

Attached: 1522883001138.jpg (454x575, 29K)

Is this "Joe" an user? A lurker? Or some normie who happened to download a brainlet by chance? I don't know if I should respond like a lefty or an user at this point

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-194750_Twitter.jpg (810x3696, 834K)

>everything that has ever shown up on pol is bad
Maybe we should start doing pro nigger and spic shit