Leftists triggered harder than ever

My thoughts about the so-called "concentration camps" and migrant crisis are summed up SO fucking well by her jacket.

Attached: I DON'T FUCKING CARE.png (588x820, 416K)

lmao what's her problem?

timmy got triggered

this is of course not the end of the escalation.
At the end it will be shooting on people violating the borders holding children in front of them.
Then it will be decision time.
Do you sacrifice your civilisation for feelz.
It will happen.

LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NAO

why does this Asian doctor spend all his time on twitter? doesn't he have patients?

WOMPED

>people on twitter actually caring what happens to the children
>not just exploiting the children to make trump look bad so they can get a few likes and reposts
lmao, these people care even less for these children than they are trying to say the jacket implies about Melanie

Ironically Antoinette was innocent of the publics accusations aswell.

2 SCOOPS OF NOT CARING!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH DONT YOU SEE SHE IS A RACIST BIGOT RAPIST WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1524341221690.png (680x680, 339K)

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1525153781491.gif (554x400, 135K)

I don't care what people on twitter think, but this is rather stupid from the people surounding Melania. People like that have image assistants around the clock, how does this happen?

Attached: slav melania.jpg (500x379, 157K)

So now she’s started shitposting /fa/ hard,ode? What timeline is this?

because the trump whitehouse is basically in permanent chaos, with the highest employee turnover of any admin in the last 100 years.

A congressional intern yelled "mr. president, fuck you" as Trump was walking down a hall on tuesday, and they still haven't caught her because no one will snitch on her lmao

Attached: 1529613484341.png (588x820, 424K)

>>people on twitter actually caring what happens to the children
>>people on twitter actually caring
>>actually caring
It's virtue signalling - they don't give two shits or a fuck about these children until they appear in their commieblock.

Attached: 1507448087207.jpg (404x675, 119K)

Why give a shit

Think about it

Fuck Religion
Fuck The Social Contract
Fuck Morals We Are All Supposed To Follow

Why should we fucking care

Nietzsche & Vonnegut were right we keep limiting ourselves and limiting our human potential just to play nice instead of letting failing systems fail

Even God in the Old Testament warned against this shit

We are holding ourselves back for the sake of holding ourselves back

Fucking why?

Let the smartest people of all races thrive and let the sub-humans people 90 IQ die out it will be the only way we survive and not end up another dead planet in the Cosmos.

If you aint reaching 91+ IQ you should be wiped off the face of the Earth, fact.

why is she wearing that jacket when its like a 100 degrees outside?

Shalom

This.

What an articulate display from a congressional intern, what a prime example of the elegance of modern woman at work

Womp

Obvious school shooter.

Khazars are dumber than Chinks at this point thanks to inbreeing that is why they let anyone with tenous heritage and money move to Israel now, the best of the best should survive fuck the lames.

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

She only wore it getting on the plane and left it there

Attached: 4576973rBSAM.jpg (803x631, 99K)

plus she is slavic. they wallow in self loathing. it is their heritage.

Because the White house is full of incompetent buffoons. Who else wants to work for an incompetent buffoon?

It's a message to the elites and the media. The old way of beating around the bush obviously isn't working. Nobody really cares about kids. They only care about how they influence the public. Worrying about optics is over. We are in the propaganda stage of this fight. Should escalate pretty soon which only helps Trump.

As expected. This MD is likely another Russian troll hired to trigger the west.

I used them meme arrows to say implying they actually care, they don't, just like most people don't care what happens to people who aren't part of their family/friends circles. If these kids were being incinerated to heat an iphone factory they would still buy iphones, they wouldn't let that kind of thing actually impact their lives.

Should’ve said “You don’t care, I don’t care”. Leftists already responding to the first part, and forgetting the second part of the text on jacket

You know the funny thing I was actually a liberal before I came to Jow Forums but I've watched Empire Of Dust and i've seen the stats and you've have turned me in a way, I still believe people like Eddy from EOD should be allowed to live but I agree with Jow Forums now in the fact that 80% of the brainlets of the world are surplus to requirement and should be eradicated of the face of the Earth, even if that means 99% of Africa then so be it.

>Eugene gu

This fucking chink needs to get buttraped with an iPhone

What the Americans are doing right now is pretty dope but now do it with Jews this time

It's completely intentional. It simply brings people out and lets them feel comfortable saying "I don't care about those kids." And then it spreads.

Success!

Attached: 1516070949896.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

>Nietzsche and Vonnegut
Settle down, Frosh. Your dad was a fine man.

Naw he got fired because his patients complained that he was a shitty doctor.

No. He got fired for failing to keep his trap shut about politics

>nobody cares about kids
wrong.
people care about THEIR OWN kids. Well, conservatives anyway.
liberals, not to sure, given how so much of what they do will ultimately be harmful in the long run towards the child, like feeding sweets to a kid simply because it's what the child wants, even though what the kid needs is healthy food.

Based melania

> Eugene Gu

Attached: Eugene Gu.jpg (1936x1936, 539K)

Except she didn't wear it to visit them and she ACTUALLY visited ed them. Illustrating that she DOES care, unlike keyboard activist retards.